Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

For nightsorceress

Lily smiled "its a party, people don't care who its for. And my parents are well respected memebers of the community so people will come for them"

"Well, I see then. Is there anything else you would care to talk about? I think I'd like to step out for some fresh air." Zayle stepped over towards the door.

"All right then. See you later, perhaps." Zayle waved to her and set out into the village. He never minded his own nudity, though he wondered how the villagers would react to him. Kurokami would return to Lily's house soon.

Lily finished cleaning up her house and started to make dinner. She figured that she should make enough for Zayle if he wanted to come back to her home tonight.

Kurokami came back a few minutes after Zayle had stepped out, and had some news for Lily. "Zayle isn't the only one I'm inviting to the wedding party. I've got a few more."

Lily came up to her future husband smiling "oh and do this friends come with clothes this time, or should i be as shocked as i was with Zayle?" Lily teased him about not warning her about Zayle

Kurokami chuckled a bit. "Oh, Zayle's just the only one like that that I'm inviting. And here I thought you'd be interested in naked men..."

Kurokami blushed, then tried to change the subject. "Well, I can teach Zayle my illusionary outfit trick. What day have you planned the wedding on, and how much do we still need to get done?" He stroked his chin as he thought about this. "If we're short on cash, I know a way I could fix that..."

"we are ready for the wedding as soon as the rest of your friends get here and the wedding is set for two days from now. Will that give your friends enough time to get here?" she questioned softly her arms wrapped him. Felling his flesh against her hands

"Two days from now? Hmm...I'm pretty sure they have the means to arrive by then." He winked at her as he said this. "Umm...I'm going to need to know how the wedding ceremony is going to be carried out. I really don't know much about weddings..."

Lily smiled "you will be standing next to the reverend and waiting for me to come down the isle to you. once there we will say our vows and exchange rings as a symbol of our love. then after the ceremony we will join the other until its is ummm welll time for us to consummate our marriage"

"Hmm...all right. Is it really that simple?" Kurokami still sounded uncertain. "What shall my wedding, er, 'outfit' look like?"

"i hope you don't mind but my father has already purchased you a suite, he did it before i could stop him" Lily bit her lip nervously

"Really? Hmm...so I'll actually have to wear clothes?" Kurokami frowned at this. "Or maybe I could just emulate it with my illusions. I only need to see it. Any idea where it is now?"

Lily shook her head "no idea, but i was thinking perhaps it would not be a bad idea just this one time to wear clothes i mean a lot of people will be congratulating you on that day, Hugging you and such, it would probably shock them to feel your flesh when they hugged you"

"Hmm...you're probably right. All right. For you, I'll suck up and put it on for real. If it fits." Kurokami said, looking down to Lily's arms wrapped around him. "Also, I wasn't sure about what you meant by us consummating out marriage."

"Hmm...well I did see you naked that one night." Kurokami smirked. "Although it was dark and I didn't get to see everything..."

"Hmm...but you also looked at me while I was bathing, too. I'm sure you saw everything, didn't you?" Kurokami took her hands off of him and took a step back for some breathing room.

"Hmm...sure." Kurokami mumbled. "Well, that's not important. Do you have every aspect of the wedding ceremony and party handled already?"

It was the day of the wedding.

Lily wore a beautiful white gown that should off her curves nicely. The dress was designed to be beautiful but also make her new husband want her. She hoped he would like the dress as she walked down the isle. There was so much passion her eyes as she said her vows and exchange rings with him.

When it was time for the celebration to begin after the ceremony the whole town was shocked as the watched a giant airship land in a field. 4 men stepped off the ship and Lily knew those must be Kuro's friends.

Back
Top Bottom