Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

So does anyone else feel a little odd?

Spooktificate

Meteorite
I mean, about your sexual tastes. I'm sure everyone does at some point, right? But I'm talking about which things and why. Of course, some are obvious, some are not.

But it's like, for example, I myself am a pretty boring person. I'm not really into BDSM or power plays, and while I have nothing against them, I'm not overly jolly about tattoos or piercings. I'm straight and all, and that's common enough, but it also seems that many, many, many females fall into really enjoying the above categories. That's okay and all, but it does make me feel like it's hard finding someone on my wavelength, y'know?

Anyways, discuss any frustrations or situations you'd like to share concerning this type of subject. I'm sure everyone has a little something they'd like to get off their chest. ' v ' b

To be fair I'm one of those females that likes all kinds of those things but what I can tell you is that I've got 4 sisters and none of them enjoy any of the things I like so no worries dude ;)

There are plenty of girls who do not like bdsm or any kind of play at all. I'm also the only one in my friend group who enjoys such things so I feel like no guys like the type of stuff I'm into so I can relate to how you feel!

LickSick666 said:
To be fair I'm one of those females that likes all kinds of those things but what I can tell you is that I've got 4 sisters and none of them enjoy any of the things I like so no worries dude ;)

There are plenty of girls who do not like bdsm or any kind of play at all. I'm also the only one in my friend group who enjoys such things so I feel like no guys like the type of stuff I'm into so I can relate to how you feel!

See, I think that's the complicated thing, y'know? It's like certain groups you share more general interests, but none of your kinkier ones, and vice-versa. xD I think most people have this kind of disparity in one form or another, and that's why everyone feels a little outcast in their preferences. It's difficult finding someone who really matches you, whether you're looking for romance or not. Haha.

Spooktificate said:
LickSick666 said:

See, I think that's the complicated thing, y'know? It's like certain groups you share more general interests, but none of your kinkier ones, and vice-versa. xD I think most people have this kind of disparity in one form or another, and that's why everyone feels a little outcast in their preferences. It's difficult finding someone who really matches you, whether you're looking for romance or not. Haha.

Yeah that's so true ;p and it sucks big time hahaha

And not in the good way! Haha. So what would you say is the most challenging thing about finding people similar to yourself then, LickSick?

Spooktificate said:
And not in the good way! Haha. So what would you say is the most challenging thing about finding people similar to yourself then, LickSick?

The thing I find the most challenging is telling new people what I'm into definatly when I see their face change from smiling to confused and maybe even shocked when I tell them :/

Y'know, I know that feel pretty hardcore. xD See, for me, the groups that I tend to hang out with around where I live... there're a lot of stoners, a pretty strong lgbt community, the more emo/goth crowd... and most of them are openly into BDSM type stuff and talk about it frequently. So when you get asked and you're like "Nah. Das nawt me." They just have this weird expression of surprise and disappointment. xD

But truthfully I just don't get along well with much any of the other types of groups around here. But then again, maybe the stark contrast in the personality of these groups is because I live in a small town in southern Missouri.

Ah, small town communities, with all of their extremes in both left and right. xD

Well I think I should live where you live ;D In my town it's pretty much Taboo. They are pretty old fashioned here. When you look a bit different you're going to be judged all the way hahaha but I can totally understand that you want someone that understand that you like it simple! Though I'm pretty sure you can easily find someone out of your town that likes it like that :p

LickSick666 said:
Well I think I should live where you live ;D In my town it's pretty much Taboo. They are pretty old fashioned here. When you look a bit different you're going to be judged all the way hahaha but I can totally understand that you want someone that understand that you like it simple! Though I'm pretty sure you can easily find someone out of your town that likes it like that :p

Oh, I'm not too worried, really. = P As far as ladies go, it's either one extreme, the other, or they're taken though. Haha. It's all right, because I'm choosey anyways. xD

Spooktificate said:
LickSick666 said:

Oh, I'm not too worried, really. = P As far as ladies go, it's either one extreme, the other, or they're taken though. Haha. It's all right, because I'm choosey anyways. xD
Hahaha well alright ;D

I'm a lot more reserved about my shitty taste in smut compared to how I was back in 2009. Nipple penetration and egg laying aren't exactly the highlight of popularity when it comes to what people enjoy.

I walk this weird line. I like dyed hair, piercings, and tattoos. However, most of the women I meet who fall into those categories tend to have either more extreme tastes and/or are a lesbian. It's frustrating.

Back
Top Bottom