Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Heaven on earth (Demon x angel)

Victor saw that the angel's face looked rather sad by now, not knowing what was happening inside of his head. "Hey sweetheart what are you thinking about? You look so sad and confused all of the sudden." The demon smiled gently.

Nakolyi had been to caught up in his thoughts to realize that Victor had just called him sweetheart, " oh it's really nothing. " He said. He didn't exactly want to tell the man that he was now sleeping with that he had been thinking about his ex, and how the man had hurt him so badly he didn't trust any relationship. And he sure as hell didn't want to have to talk about how they had been engaged when Nakolyi found the other angels true plans.

Victor was a bit suspicious of the other but didn't want to force him into telling anything so he just let it be right now. "Anything else you want?" The demon stood up, taking his plate to the dishwasher and placing it inside.

" oh no, this was fine. " Nakolyi said as he came back to the real world and not the one in his thoughts. " I guess from now on, what we do depends on your plans....I'm used to just leaving after then night honestly."

Victor nodded, kneeling down in front of him to kiss him tenderly. "I'd love to see your hips work on me today." He grinned widely, hoping that the angel would accept his plans and show him how he rides those beautiful forms.

" now that is something that I can do. " Nakolyi chuckled, " I'm not going to be able to walk on my own when I am around you am i? " he asked, lightly kissing the demon back.

Victor smirked. "Probably not, I still have a lot that we could try out if you want too." He kissed him once again, wanting to get him excited for it. "We could do it in the cough so everyone can watch us through the big window."

" I'm all for trying things out. " Nakolyi smiled, and as for the couch that depends on how possessive your going to be, because I do love having people watch and getting into a bit of trouble."

Victor chuckled, softly groping the angel's butt while they were both still naked. "I'll be fucking possessive because you are my bitch now. Well bitch with benefits of course." He winked at him, making sure that he wouldn't take it too serious.

Nakolyi chuckled as he played along keeping the sass going as well. " if I'm the bitch then I better be the bitch who gets what he wants. " He added emphasis on the word the, " but you can't be all that possessive If your letting people watch. "

Victor pulled him up, bringing him over to the cough already as he laughed with his comment. "Why can't I? Are you scared people are going to call the police?" He sat down on the cough, caressing the angel's hips already while he looked into his eyes waiting for the answer.

"Pft, no, you just never know who will want to join in. " Nakolyi replied rolling his eyes as he settled himself on the Demon's lap. He wasn't being serious, just teasing the other man, " and you never know who has a camera and Is into some kinky shit. "

The demon grinned, grabbing around Nakolyi's waist and pushing him close to him. Covering the other's chest with small, cheeky bites while massaging his butt. Once he bit, he licked and so he went on until he hadn't left a dry spot on the angel.

Again the angel moaned at the feeling of all the bites. He was pleasantly happy that none were braking his skin this time around. His ass was still loose from the night before so he didn't think he would need to prepare himself. " I hope you don't mind that I didn't exactly get a chance to clean up after the second round last night."

Victor didn't mind that at all, it would mean that there would be even more cum of his inside of Nakolyi's ass at the end of the day. "No I don't. It's pretty sexy." He grinned, licking the angel's nipple by now while his cock got harder.

" mmmmm, " Nakolyi hummed happily, " then you can fill me up anytime. " his back arched towards Victor's mouth as his nipple was taunted and he began grinding himself against the demon's arousal.

Victor enjoyed every sound Nakolyi made, making him get harder by the minute. "I'd love to do that." He moaned, grabbing his dick and gently pressing it against the angel's hole.

" Ahhh Ahh Ahh " Nakolyi teased as he put his hand on Victor's cock, pulling it away from his entrance, " I'm riding you remember, meaning I get to decide when you get to go inside. " He said giving it a light squeeze to make a point, it was nothing hard, but just enough to feel added pressure.

Victor groaned, not agreeing but he had to because he really want Nakolyi to ride him. "Alright." He tried to hold himself from thrusting up. Squeezing the angel's ass once again while looking at his beautiful body.

" good boy, " Nakolyi teased as he moved the demon's cock and placed it at his entrance before guiding himself down along its length. He let out a long moan as he tossed his head back until Victor was completely seated in side of him.

Victor moaned loudly, placing his hands on the angel's hips lightly even though he wanted to grab them and fuck him as deep as he could he wanted to see the other's skills. The demon kissed Nakolyi's neck softly, starting to suck on it so it would leave a hickey.

Nakolyi was nothing but a tease as he continued to let out those beautiful sounds only to grind himself down on the demon's cock. Once satisfied by the length inside of him he bucked, placing a hand on Victor's chest to steady himself as he picked his hips up only to slam them back down.

Victor watched everything closely, moaning out of satisfaction everytime the angel went down on him. He knew these hips were worth something and Nakolyi was showing it to him right now. Once they would be his own without him having to worry that he could go at any moment.

Nakolyi began to angle himself do that on the downward movement, he was using Victor to hit his prostate. The angel shuddered and moaned as he found the right spot. " ohhhh, " he gasped as he continued to use Victor to ram Into him. The angel was not letting up, nor was he going easy on the demon, he was doing his best to hold the other down and ride him without any help.

Victor enjoyed to let his possessiveness go for once, not leading the sex this time. it felt weird but also very good, making the demon moan out in pleasure a lot of the time. Feeling his tip hitting the angel's prostate, thrusting himself upward so he would hit harder and deeper inside of him. His body looked so beautiful all sweaty and on his lap.

Back
Top Bottom