Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Heaven on earth (Demon x angel)

Nakolyi did not need much longer before he clamped down around the demon's cock, moaning as he came for the second time that night. His body was closing around Victor, trying to get the demon to cum and spill his seed inside of him.

Victor enjoyed the moans a lot, feeling the other clenching around his cock like his ass was hungry for his semen so the demon decided to keep thrusting into him. Still hitting the other's prostate as he came hard inside of him, a lot of cum coming out this time. More than before.

Nakolyi seemed to settle down as Victor came inside of him again. Comfortable moans freed themselves from him as he pressed himself back against the demon. This was how easy it was to satisfy him, all he needed was sex every now and again, and for the other to actually get off as well.

Victor wrapped his arms back around Nakolyi, taking in the scent of the other's sweat and softly kissing him on the neck. Wanting to tell the angel that he loved him once again but he held it back, not wanting the other to feel weird.

This was the kind of after touches he liked, it would take him some time to get used to having the demon around and even knowing that he had said that he loved him, but time was something he needed. The feeling of just laying like this in the afterglow was something that he enjoyed, he could almost drift off to sleep.

Victor placed his forehead on Nakolyi's shoulder, closing his eyes in satisfaction. Gently rubbing the angel's chest while he felt himself fall asleep slowly. He had enjoyed meeting this new creature a lot and he wondered what it would bring into his life.

It didn't take the angel long to drift off to sleep either. He was perfectly content in the other man's arms. It was actually almost nice to sleep with someone rather then walk out or have them leave after he has gotten his way.

Victor woke up from the light that was coming into his bedroom in the morning, deciding to get up very carefully so he could make some breakfast for the angel. Kissing him softly on the cheek before he left to go to the kitchen. Once he was inside he put an apron around his still naked body, taking a cooking pan and getting the ingredients to make some sweet pancakes.

Nakolyi slept a little longer until The smell got to his nose. He was sore and sticky from the night before but he did not seem to mind as he struggled to get out of the bed and make his way towards the food. No, Nakolyi was decently hungry for the moment, using all that energy.

Victor was a great cook, he had learned himself a lot of recipes ones he got into the human world. It made him feel good and at least he had a useful talent. He was almost ready with his last pancake when a sleep faced Nakolyi walked in. "Good Morning. You look really cute with bed hair." The demon chuckled.

" oh ha ha. It's not like I had anything to brush my hair with. " Nakolyi muttered as he flattened a few of the strands down. He was still naked, his clothing from the night before were still so dirty that he didn't want to wear them. The angel stretched and his wings did too, the feathers slaying out.

The demon placed the pancakes on the table as he looked at Nakolyi's wings. "I thought they would be gone by now but it seems like they didn't." Victor found it weird that they stayed for this long, it couldn't be convenient in any way.

" Not until that bite you gave me heals." Nakolyi replied. His wings would stay until then, and it wasn't exactly ideal to go out in public so vunerable. But the wings only came out when he was hurt in a serious way, like damage done to his neck or chest, having the wings out helped him heal none the less.

Victor nodded. "Alright, I'm sorry for the bite." He still felt guilty about it but tried to ignore the feeling, sitting down at the table. "I hope you like pancakes." The demon smiled sweetly, the table was filled with all kinds of toppings.

" pretty much anything sweet, " Nakolyi replied as he wobbled over to the table, like most angels he liked sweet things. That and the wings were probably about the only things he really had in common with other angels. Nakolyi was really quite different from many of them, but as he drenched the pancakes in syrup, it was a little hard to believe it.

The demon chuckled as he watched the angel happily soaking his pancakes, taking strawberries for himself. "Is your ass alright?" Victor asked because they had been doing a lot yesterday and he was a bit worried about it.

" I think I'll manage, I'm no newbie. " Nakolyi said as he took a bite of the pancakes and pretending to be insulted by the idea of him not being able to function after sex.

Victor knew what game the other was playing. "Well great to hear! Than I don't need to take care of it after breakfast. I had some numbing lube just in case it still hurted." The demon smiled sweetly at him.

" aww how sweet, " Nakolyi taunted, " but I can handle it. " there was no way that he could pass up being a smart ass for something like this. It was fun having the ability to be around someone that could take the sass that he had and just deal with it rather then get offended.

The demon smirked, continuing to eat his pancakes while he looked at the other. "Great to know the things you can handle." Victor winked at Nakolyi before he got up to get himself some tea, leaving a kiss on the angel's forehead before he walked over to the hot water. "Do you want anything?"

" just some water would be fine," the angel replied as he continued to pick at his food. It wasn't bad, if it had been then Nakolyi simply would not have continued to eat it. " thank you by the way. " He said remembering some of his manners.

When Victor heard Nakolyi thanking him his heart skipped a beat, the angel never really said sweet things to him so it was very cute to hear. "No problem. I love cooking." He took his tea and the water for the other. "Here you go."

Nakolyi had thought nothing of the words that he had said, it wasn't like thanking the demon for food was the same as suddenly confessing love for him. " well, it is good. " Nakolyi replied. The angel had always had everything handed to him, he had found no need to cook.

Victor sat down, enjoying his cup of tea which he had waited for this morning. Wondering if Nakolyi would have dreamt about him but he already knew the answer though, he didn't the angel wouldn't dream about someone that was pretty much replaceable.

Nakolyi actually had not dreamt at all that night. Part of the reason he enjoyed sex so much was because he didn't have to dream afterwards. Dreams usually ended up along the lines of his ex, how the man had hurt him and attempted to use him. For the tough appearance he put up, the angel was pretty fragile to things like that.

Back
Top Bottom