Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Heaven on earth (Demon x angel)

"Yeah I understand. Do you want some tea or some coffee? Or anything else? Leave you alone for some time?" Victor smiled at him gently, he didn't mind the other not saying it back even if he was scared of losing the other. He had confessed his love pretty quick.

" just some time.... " Nakolyi replied. It was strange, with those three simple words he had become so unsure of himself, the last thing he wanted was to get into a relationship like his old one, one where he was being controlled by another person.

Victor nodded, trying to be as calm as he could even if he didn't feel like it. At a moment like this he rather left the house to drink his insecurities away, not that he had ever done that but he had never felt so bad. So that seemed like the only solution right now, to disappear for some time until Nakolyi had everything figured out.

Nakolyi just sat there, his brain trying to possess it all, he felt something for Victor, it was a little more then lust, but it wasn't quite love. Out of all the things he could be scared of, love was one of them. His eyes fell closed as he started to think on it all. He probably would not be able to say those words back. Not for a while at least.

Victor watched the other think, deciding to lay himself down because it could take a while until Nakolyi would say something. Taking a tie that was laying on his night stand to tie his hair back into a ponytail. The demon liked wearing high ponytails because it made him look and feel like a samurai which he found pretty sexy. He closed his eyes to calm himself down.

Nakolyi laid himself down as well, it seemed to drag on and on as he thought about his feelings on the matter before he finally settled on what words to say. "I'm fine with this kind of situation, meeting up and fucking but I'm not the type to say something just to return the feeling. " it was to new to him, and Nakolyi was not the type to lead someone on.

Victor nodded but did not feel satisfied. "Can you promise me that you won't fuck anyone else though?" The demon wouldn't like Nakolyi to just fuck around with anyone and if that's what he wanted than he should just leave now because Victor wasn't the kind of person who shared the one he loved.

" keep me satisfied and it won't be a problems, neglect me and I make no promises. " Nakolyi said flatly. He knew the kind of wild sex drive he had, it was why he had looked for so many partners over the years and why he had an agreement with the bar's bouncer as a meet and fuck.

Victor didn't know how he should feel about what he said. "So if it turns out that I can't satisfy you anymore you will just switch me for someone else?" The demon didn't like that idea, love had to come from both sides and he didn't want himself to be on stress everytime he wanted to fuck Nakolyi, thinking about if he's doing him right or not. The constant fear that if he did something wrong the angel would be gone.

" I'm not that shallow. " Nakolyi replied, just like any relationship he would talk to Victor if there was something he wanted to change, " I'm not going to sneak around being you back. " the implications were too much like his ex and his nose wrinkled at the idea, almost into a snarl. No the whole deal was that Victor would have sex with him enough that he wouldn't need to go find someone to satisfy him, Nakolyi wasn't picky as long as he got screwed

Victor was relieved when he heard that. "Okay I think I can live with that." He smiled sweetly, taking the other's face in his hands and kissing him. He knew he was going to try everything to make the angel fall in love with him. Wanting to possess the other, his own and nobody else's. If he would see someone looking at him he would probably curse the other.

" hmph," Nakolyi huffed as if the whole thing had been a rather simple deal. The simple idea of cheating, he couldn't stand it. But over all it was do able. After the kiss he added his own little bit. " just don't do anything stupid so I end up in trouble"

Victor smirked. "A demon would never do something like that." Obviously he was being sarcastic but he would try his best to not get the angel in trouble. He wanted to other to love him but he knew he couldn't force that.

Nakolyi simply rolled his eyes as he moved to get a little more comfortable on the bed. He wasn't sure if they should try to pick up where they left off or just sit with this mutual agreement.

Victor didn't want to get too far anymore today but he did want to satisfy the other so he started to kiss the angel's neck while he squeezed his crotch hoping that Nakolyi would get hard. The demon wanted to suck him so that he could at least cum again.

The angel's body was sensitive, as soon as the kisses were placed against his neck he started to moan, and those moans became needy as the hand groped at his crotch. He had not cum when the demon said that he loved him, and his cock ached now that it was coming back to life.

Victor worked his way down the other's chest, softly biting his nipple as he felt how his cock was getting hard underneath his hand again. The demon smiled, happy that he could still please the other even after such a stupid confession.

The angel gasped as he felt the teeth bite his nipple, his body jerked and he began grinding himself into Victor's hand. Nakolyi was the vocal type, he was whimpering and whining until he got what he wanted.

Victor moaned when he heard the other whimper like that, it made him get hard too but he tried his best to ignore his own feelings. The demon started to lick the angel's cock, making sure to get the good spots.

" please, " Nakolyi whined, he wanted far more then a mouth around his cock. " in... " He whined, wanting the demon to take the hint and actually fuck him rather then just suck him off. This was going to be their little deal after all.

Victor didn't know if he wanted to right now but he wanted to please the other so he turned the angel on his side, placing his cock at his entrance and easily pushing in because his hole was still loose from the fisting. The demon wrapped his arms around the other and started to thrust deep and harsh into him.

Nakolyi let out a loud but more satisfied moan as the demon entered him. This was far more satisfying as he rocked his hips back against his new lover, or well, fuck buddy. He wasn't sure what to call Victor.

Victor placed the hand that was underneath Nakolyi's side on his face to turn it over to him so he could kiss him deeply while he ruined the angel's ass. Hitting him hard on the prostate.

Nakolyi's kisses turned open mouthed as he moaned into Victor's. Normally he could last a bit longer then this but, with the feeling of being desperate to cum, the angel was struggling to last just a little bit longer.

Victor could feel that Nakolyi was reaching his edge by the way his ass kept clenching around him, taking the angel's cock into his hand and started to pump it as fast as he could while thrusting as deep as he could. Wanting to hear the most beautiful moans fill his room.

Back
Top Bottom