Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Heaven on earth (Demon x angel)

"Ohhhh. " Nakolyi moaned as he shifted hid hips to let the demon's fingers go deeper inside of him. Nakolyi loved the feeling of having something inside of him. He had Known for putting toys inside of him when it came to his own heats. He continued to roll his hips already showing his need for the other.

Victor got aroused by how greedy Nakolyi already was, feeling him move onto his finger. The demon sat himself down on his knees behind the angel on the bed so he was more comfortable himself, pulling his sweatpants down to reveal his semi hard cock. Starting to kneed into it so it would get harder. "I'm going to push a second in already, you seem ready for it." Victor pushed his second finger inside and started scissoring the other's butt open, making sure he also massaged him so it wouldn't hurt.

Nakolyi's body so easily accepted the demon's fingers, pulling them into him as he began to whine. He was someone who was incredibly needy, he didn't need much stimulation before his body started to beg for something a little bit more then just a few fingers. His whines turned back into moans as that second finger was added into him, but it didn't last long until he was desperately rolling his hips against the fingers trying to get them to go deeper.

Victor started to feel his cock getting really hard which made his hips thrust into the air, pushing his fingers way deeper inside of the angel so it would hit the other's prostate. "I'm going for a third one." He announced, pushing a third finger inside and started to thrust his fingers into Nakolyi. "Maybe we should try to fist you so you're really loose." The demon smirked.

Nakolyi's eyes fluttered open and shut as the fingers reached his prostate, words didn't work for him anymore, now that he was moaning so wontonly. He rocked his hips back barely registering the demon's words as he lowered his chest to the bed, rasping his hips higher and higher into the air.

Victor moaned just by the sight of the other being so submissive to him, taking the way he positioned himself as a yes for fisting. He felt if the angel's ass was open enough to add a fourth finger, it was so he pushed the extra finger inside. "Damn. You're sucking me in so greedily" The demon's breath was deep and full of arousal.

The angel pressed himself into the bed as far as his body would let him. Nakolyi was anything but quiet as his sounds moaning, whining even the occasional delightful whimper passed through the room, good thing Victor didn't have any room mates otherwise they could easily hear the angel. But Victor was right, his body was greedily taking in the demon's fingers as his body was bagging for more.

Victor loved to see the lewd side of this angel, it was hard to keep himself from pounding into him once again. "I'm going to turn you around." He turned the other around while still keeping his fingers in his ass. The demon moved himself over so he was sitting above Nakolyi's face. "Suck me you slut." Victor pulled the other's underbody up into the air so he could still reach his ass while the angel was sucking him. "Last one going in." Five of his fingers were now inside of him so he tried to make a fist from it and pushing it in and out, every time going deeper and deeper.

Obediently the angel took the demon's arousal into his mouth, moaning at the taste. Yep, he was definitely a slut. His tongue lapped at the hardened length, his tongue flicking across the slit before he began to hollow out his cheeks to suck. His oral ability wavered as he took the fifth finger and soon after the fist. His moans turned into hot and heavy pants as he tried to focus on the cock in his mouth.

Victor moaned at the hot, wet feeling on his cock but could feel it getting sloppier when he started going deeper with his fist but he didn't blame Nakolyi. The demon liked him like this, pleasured down under his techniques. It was hard not to cum already by the sounds the angel was making, not that he was surprised by such slutty sounds because his arms was already halfway inside of him. Victor was sure that he was hitting the other's prostate and probably even more.

Nakolyi's eyes were crossing, and he struggled to keep his focus on anything but moaning whorishly. He normally didn't end up taking a fist, to many of his partners were quick to shove themselves inside of him. Act he felt a little bit of shame for neglecting the cock in his mouth, but that didn't stop him fro. Leaving it wet with his tongue or attempting to take it into his throat.

Victor was surprised that the other was still capable of doing things while his body was being demolished by his fist right now. The sounds that were filling the room right now were so arousing that the demon wanted to record them to use them for later to play with himself. "Oh fuck. I think I'm going to cum from your noises already." He moaned, pushing his fist as deep as he could and pulling it back out to feel how the other's asshole was clenching around his arm.

The angel was barely focusing, he was a little greedy knowing that Sucking the demon off was something that was arousing him as well. It was the only reason he was so eagar. His body thoug, was not going to be able to handle much more. His own cock was dripping with precum as he was worked closer to his own release. Nakolyi didn't want to cum just yet, he wanted Victor's cock to replace the fist for that.

Victor felt how Nakolyi was barely sucking him off anymore so he decided to switch his arm for his cock. The angel's ass was pretty loose when he first put his cock in but when he thrusted right into the other's prostate the whole thing clenched around him again. Making Victor moan loudly into Nakolyi's ear, the angel was fucking him slowly like a passionated couple would. "I love you." The demon said without thinking much of it, kissing the other tenderly but greedy.

Nakolyi was more then content with the pleasures of having the demon's cock placed inside of him. His moans only became louder until he heard three words he was not expecting To hear. It startled Nakolyi as he clenched around the demon, his head turning to look at Victor in confusion.

Victor moaned loudly when the angel clenched so hard around him, looking at the other's face made him confused too as he suddenly realised what he had said. Not knowing what he should say by now because it didn't feel like he was lying when he said it. "I..I.." The demon wished he could have eaten himself by now, the mood was probably completely ruined.

Nakolyi was speachless. He was just stunned. He had not heard those words from most of the angel's he had fucked, he was not expecting to hear it from a demon he had just met. In fact the last time he heard those words were from his good for nothing ex, he had used "love" to manipulate Nakolyi, until the piebald angel found him cheating.

Victor caressed over Nakolyi's hips gently, hoping the other would calm down a bit. "I'm serious and I'm scared. And I kind of ruined the moment didn't I?" The demon smirked softly, poking his nose against the angel's cheek. Looking right into his eyes hoping that he would see that he was serious but that he didn't find it very pleasant either.

Nakolyi mumbled to stumbled over his words, " ya, kinda. " He was still so stunned he was struggling with figuring out how to react. He didn't know if he should be mad. Happy, or upset. at least he wasn't trying to push the demon off of him at the moment.

Victor totally understood the angel's reaction, it wasn't really a regular thing to say at such a moment and definitely not for two people that basically just met. "It's just that I've never met someone that could get so much out of me. Like you're completely the opposite of me but still it feels to me that it does work pretty well... Do you want some time to think or should I finish you off first? I don't really care about myself right now."

" some time to think would Be good" Nakolyi replied, he wasn't exactly in a mood to continue, he just needed to think about it all. " I'm not really sure what I've been able to get out of you..... " He said as he still stammered to comprehend it. The angel was outgoing and he was flustered by such a little thing.

Victor pulled out of him, looking over at the angel while he talked to him. "I'm not sure what you mean by that." The demon didn't understand because he had never felt this good being with anyone, it surprised him that it was a creature of god that made him feel this way.

" I'm not sure what you mean honestly. I'm not sure if I can even understand why. " Nakolyi muttered as he shifted until he was sitting up to look at Victor. " I don't even know what to ask.... or what to do. "

Victor felt like it was hard to explain to this person how it was he felt. "I love you. That's what I mean. I feel like if you leave me I won't be at peace." It was difficult for a demon to tell something like that to a person, creatures like him mostly weren't for these romantically, couple things.

" I ummm..... I can't really say it back yet. I don't really know much about you.... " Nakolyi said. " I am still having problems processing all of this. Sorry.... my ex tried using those words on me to trick me, he only used it to make sure I was stuck with him. "

Back
Top Bottom