Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Heaven on earth (Demon x angel)

Victor didn't really like the fact that angels were so corrupt. "If you loose your wings you will just become a demon like me you know. Is it that bad?" It made him a bit frustrated that angels always thought they were better because they had wings. Even though he was pretty sure that Nakolyi wasn't like that he just didn't like the fact that he might had to kill other demons.

" that's just a rumor, we become a fallen for a few years then we start to fade away. Not a pretty sight actually. " Nakolyi replied, " it's better then being out right killed because you get a chance to earn them back. But that us pretty rare too."the angel finished with a long sigh.

"Oh well I'm sorry than. We don't really take anything from each other, you can't really do anything bad because we exist for sin and if you don't sin it's not really a problem too I guess. I've never heard of a demon getting killed for doing something too friendly." Victor chuckled, walking over to the other as he placed a gentle kiss on the angel's lips. "Are you hungry?" The demon put on some boxers and sweatpants. "Any preference for clothes?" Nakolyi's clothes were all sweaty so he had to use some from Victor. "You can also just stay naked if you like that.

" That is very true, we're not after ones who are simply out to exist. We just want the ones who are going on a murderous rampage. " Nakolyi smiled, almost teasing Victor, " this area has just been red flagged for to much of that happening " Nakolyi tried to stand, wobbling quite a bit as he did, " I think I'm gonna stay naked. "

"Well the only thing I've been doing lately is eating some humans and fucking and angel. So not much really." The demon chuckled, winking at Nakolyi. Victor didn't mind the other walking around naked, loving the sight of the angel's body. "You still haven't answered my question. Are you hungry?" Victor took Nakolyi in his arms again and brought him over to the kitchen, putting him down on one of the counters.

" oh ha ha. " Nakolyi rolled his eyes as the demon lifted him up to carry him to the kitchen. " I am just a hit hungry," he replied as he tried to get comfortable on the counter. He didn't want to bother putting clothes on, even if a person could see in to spot him naked. The angel was so vain.

"I'll make some eggs then. They don't fill too much but just enough to get your hunger away." The demon chuckled as he took the eggs and a pan to make them in. "Do you angels fuck each other?" Demons didn't fuck each other because they were very competitive so they would probably kill each other while doing it but angels were more elegant and soft so maybe it was different for them.

"Thanks" Nakolyi replied as he simply sat there waiting. " Of course we fuck each other. Why in the world wouldn't we?" He asked a bit confused by it all, " Let me guess you assumed we didn't have sex at all until today. Hate to break it to you but sex is actually a pretty big part to our culture. "

Victor looked at him while pulling up a brow. "Hey hey hey don't get ahead of yourself. I just asked because if we demons do that we eat each other. Because we're all very competitive so we will just start biting into each other and than it ends with two dead demons." Victor chuckled, continuing with baking his egss afterwards. "You would be surprised how many times that has actually happened, you would think these creatures learn from others but no sexual frustration is more important to care for."

"Oh fun" Nakolyi replied, his voice completely laced in sarcasm. "Sounds to me like you guys can't really tolerate being around each other if that is the case. Angels are competitive too, but not during sex, considering it is a mutual benefit to both or more parties. " He said chuckling to himself at that. " My turn for you, ever had multiple partners at once?" He asked simply curious, he always loved being the center of attention so it was not uncommon for him to find his way into a threesome

Victor nodded at the comment that demons could be around each other. "Yeah we're possessive creatures, you know. If some other demon would touch you I'd probably bite their dick off." The demon chuckled as he put the eggs on some plates, placing them ont he table. "Of course I have. I love fucking with multiple people at once. The more the merrier you know." Victor walked over to him to pull him up and place him on the chair beside the table. "Okay question for you again, was I the best one you've had?"

"Well someone is going to have to learn to be a little bit less possessive" Nakolyi chuckled, He was still his own thing and it would take him quite some time to actually get used to the possessive nature of the demon. Taking the food, he too a bite of it, eating it as he sat on one of the chairs. "Oh someone is looking for an ego trip. Sorry to say but i don't kiss and tell, or rather fuck and tell. " he replied like the smart ass he was.

Victor groaned when the other didn't want to tell if he was the best or not. "Well you were the best I've had so it might be fun for you to know." The demon smiled softly as he started eating his food, he didn't really mind telling the angel that he had been enjoying the sex a lot. It was the first time he had fucked someone that hard and didn't end up with a lifeless passed out body.

"Hey one time is not enough to go off of in my book" the angel replied as he continued to tease the demon. The sex had been rough by all means but there was so much more that could be done when it wasn't something like that. " But The sex was good" He replied as he picked more at the food, eating more of it.

Victor smirked, it was great to know that he at least wasn't awful. "You're right we didn't do very much things, there are so much things we can still try out." The demon tried his best to say that as serious as he could possibly make it. He really wanted to see Nakolyi working on him with his hips, pretty sure about that. "So what are your limits when it comes to fucking, fetish, plays?"

"Not a fan of bathroom play, don't have a daddy kink and im not a fan of blood letting" the angel replied, the last bit being very matter of fact. having his skin broken was actually something that he did find unappealing, but then again he didn't like his body being covered in bruises where other people would be able to see them either. " What about you?" He asked deciding it was his turn to ask that question.

"Well to be fair I love everything except poop. What did you expect from a demon though." Victor smirked as he knew he was probably the biggest pervert amongst all demons, aside from the ones that did love to play around with poop of course. He would never understand those demons. "Have you ever topped anyone or are you always bottom?"

"I have once, I'm not particularly fond of playing top, I'd rather be the bottom or bottom from the top" He said with a wink. Nakolyi was far from a passive partner, he was more likely to shove a person down and ride them then he was to just sit there and take it from that same person, no, he always wanted to have just a bit of fun.

Victor smirked at that comment. "Yeah I love being top too, I don't think I like being bottom because for me it feels like being hold down. That doesn't feel good. To be fair I never had a dick up my ass and I'm pretty pleased with that." The demon's plate was empty so he placed it into the dish. "So you wanna go sleep or did you have something else in mind?"

"Well, that one depends, do you have lube around here?" Nakoyli asked, he was not willing to take it again without it until he had healed, then again he was not likely to be able to take it and ride the demon until he got the feeling back in his hips. " That is unless you have something else in mind."

Victor pulled up his shoulders. "Nah I'll take some lube, let me take care of your ass so it won't be so sore anymore." The demon chuckled, taking some lube out of a cabin. "Let's move to the bedroom because playing with your ass in the kitchen isn't really hygienic." Victor took Nakolyi back into his arms and moved him to the bedroom, placing him on the bed. "Go on your knees and show your butt to me."

" What you've never fucked on the kitchen table?" Nakolyi teased as he held onto Victor as he had the demon carry him to where ever the demon wanted to go. He continued to chuckle as he rolled over on the bed, getting onto all fours and began to wiggle his ass, tempting and taunting the demon. " Oh, so what are you going to do now?"

"Yes I have but I just don't feel like cleaning right now." Victor couldn't resist to slap Nakolyi's ass when he was wiggling it like that. "Make yourself comfortable like that." The demon coated his fingers with lube and also poured some above the angel's entrance, placing himself behind the other. Starting to make circles around his whole with his fingers while his dry hand gently caressed his butt cheeks.

Nakolyi chuckled as the slap echoed through the room, " Oh i already am" He replied as he rolled his hips again, playing and showing himself to the demon. The angel started moaning as he felt the lube touch his entrance he could already feel the slickness against his enterance and could only smile as he knew what was going to come.

Victor loved the way the angel moaned, it had something special to it because it was so sweet and innocent even though Nakolyi was the complete opposite. The demon rubbed his fingers over the entrance and softly pushed the first one inside as he started to massage the angel's insides.

Back
Top Bottom