Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Heaven on earth (Demon x angel)

"Oh no, your not. Handbags carry a bunch of junk now don't they, so, unless your calling me junk in some way shape or form, " Nakolyi teased, he could insult himself just as well as another person. " and if you push it, I just might Just start flirting with the moon and the stars. " He continued, shifting as he took a chance to cross his legs. He did not mind the other man moving closer in fact he seemed to pay no mind to it at all.

" now, you never did tell me what was so special about today. " Nakolyi chuckled in an attempt to keep the conversation going.

Victor smirked at the others comment but didn't intent to call him out for junk even though the other didn't seem to mind it too much. It would be a pretty weird sight to see the other flirting with the moon. When the question came he knew it was going to be hard to get like a good lie but he hoped it would work. "Well today I've been separated for 10 years from my abusive ex. I know it sounds cheesy and not cool at all but for me it means a lot. He did things to me that you can't even imagine."

Obviously he was lying so hard but luckily he was a big pro at it. "Will you make this night special for me?" Victor whisper into Nakolyi's ear seductively to heat up the mood a bit but hoping he didn't seem too desperate.

"I kinda know the feeling, " Nakolyi replied simply, " abusive ex, they act like their in love, trick you, you fall in love then don't realize their using you. Bla bla bla, story goes on. Pretty much the bare bones of any bad relationship." Nakolyi didn't let his past get to him as he simply took a large drink of the wine. " this is good, what exactly is it?" No, not even most angels knew his past, and he had become skilled at being vague. But it had cause him to lash out and turn into the flirt he was today.

" hmmmm, welll..... " He played along pretending to slur his words, " that depends on what you want to do, because getting shit faced will take quite a bit, regardless of my small size. " of course he wanted to bring alcohol into this, it was why he was here after all.

Victor was happy that Nakolyi had gone through something like this too even if it didn't really happen to him, it made his cover a lot better. "Exactly." He smiled as he watched the other take a good sip of wine. "It's a wine from Portugal, it's called 'Noite estrelado' which roughly translates to starry night but I think night of the stars sounds better so let's call it that." He smiled as he downed all of his wine.

"Well we could drink a lot and than see where it ends us." Victor moved the hand on Nakolyi's thigh over to the underside of it, sliding it closer to the other's butt. Moving closer so there was almost no space between them. "Tell me, What's the most fucked up thing you've ever done?"

" I think I am fine with that. " Nakolyi chuckled gently opening his legs up and pushing his thigh against Victor ' s hand. The other man was attractive enough so the angel didn't mind waking up having found out that They had gotten together physically. " well honestly, that depends on what you call fucked up. If it's something sexual then, hmmmm, getting into the middle of a three way then ending up in some bondage" the angel winked again. It wasn't like he was really able to say, oh I put a few people to their death when my kin found out their dirty secrets.

Victor loved how the other went into his touch, it made him want to fuck him already with his pretty face and handsome body. He smirked when Nakolyi said that he had had a three way with some bondage. "I already figured out you were pretty kinky." The demon teased, not being able to handle himself anymore. Letting his lips hover over the other's neck. "Can I?" He asked, asking for permission to kiss the other's neck. Even though he was a demon he had his manners and always asked for consent first when he had sexual intentions with someone.

" It is always fun to just break out and live a little, " Nakolyi teased as he made sure to give no extra details of the Threeway. That was his dirty little secret. The angel sat waiting patently for the other to make a move or something, he was never one to make the first move but he was fine with giving the incentive. " it's fine with me. " The angel chuckled, as he playfully cocked his head to the side, showing off his neck. He could feel Victor's breath on it and it sent a small shudder down his spine

Victor smiled sweetly, placing soft an tender kisses on the other's neck and feeling the urge to just bite into it but he wanted to build it up. He moved his hand over to Nakolyi's butt and squeezed it slightly, already feeling his chest getting heavier from the excitement he was getting out all of this. Never in his life had he been which such a beautiful creature like the one he was pleasuring right now. Victor couldn't hold himself any longer so he licked a small space on Nakolyi's neck and softly bit into it, making sure his fangs wouldn't rip the other's flesh.

Every bit of touch even the groping Nakolyi leaned into. He let Victor's hand cup his bottom. Nakolyi's ass was round but firm, it suited his body and gave him lovey curves that were more suiting to a woman then a man, but until they were felt, his curves were played down by the clothing he wore. The angel let out a soft moan as the kisses turned to a bite. Compared to many people he knew, the piebald angel liked things a little bit rougher then the rest.

Victor loved the lttle moan that came out of Nakolyi, wanting to hear a lot more of that so he bit once again but started sucking onto it so it would leave a bruise. The hand that he had left on the other's butt went back over to his knees but slide over to open up his legs. This way Victor could reach Nakolyi's crotch, the demon loved groping and rubbing with clothes on because most of the time he could get better moans out of someone like that because it hurts a bit. Once Victor felt the bite had bruised enough he let go and softly moaned himself just by seeing the blood underneath the other's skin.

The angel's moans got louder, seemingly filling the room along with the sound of Victor Sucking on his neck. Nakolyi's eyes fluttered shut briefly until he felt his legs being pushed apart, he didn't fight it as he let his own legs open further for the other man. As Victor pulled away from him, Nakolyi decided it was his turn to touch the other man. He didn't ask. They had already decided to start the petting after all. Nakolyi leaned into the other man, kissing his chin before giving him a less then chaste kiss on the lips.

Victor was surprised by the kiss but recovered himself quickly, giving the other the best kiss he could give. His hand that was now on Nakolyi's crotch started rubbing over the man's soft cock. The demon wanted to be more able to touch this guy wherever he wanted so he placed his other hand back on Nakolyi's butt and pushed him onto his lap this way he could deepen the kiss but also reach every part of his partner better. Victor's breath became heavier, filling the room full of sounds. The demon felt how the man's butt was pushing against his semi hard cock right now.

Nakolyi let out long moans, as his lips were claimed by the other man. He didn't mind what so ever as he kissed Victor back. The angel was enjoying this just as much as his current partner was. As soon as he felt the demon's hand rubbing against his cock he started to feel the life breath back into him. Nakolyi ground himself both front and back into Victor. It had gone from drinking to the angel grinding his ass against the other man's crotch to try to breathe more life into it and to get Victor even harder.

Once Nakolyi started to grind roughly into him he started making loud almost animalistic moans, how he wanted to fuck this guy straight onto the table. The demon loved this kind of pain he got from having his huge erection rubbing against his clothes. Victor took grip of Nakolyi's shirt and pulled it over his head, wanting to see the man's perfect waist. It was pretty small in comparison with his hips. He had a pretty womanly body for a guy but it made him even sexier than he already was. Victor was pretty sure that he was already leaking inside of his pants which made him grunt at the thought of it. The man placed his hands on the small waist and digged his fingers into them so it would also leave a bruise over there. "Harder sweetie come on." He moaned possessively.

It was a good thing that Nakolyi hat the decency that if he was going to tease like this then he was going to take responsibility for it. He loved the feeling of rubbing against the other man's arousal, it simply showed that he was more then capable of getting this man hard. So he had an ego and getting people hard fueled it. The shirt coming off his body revealed a lean body, not one that had spent large amounts of time at a gym but he was toned well enough. Nakolyi's chest and growing arousal showed that he was in fact male, despite the curvatious shape of his form. Letting out a playful, teasing whine,Nakolyi did just as be was asked he ground himself harder into Victor, rocking his hips back and forth as he did so.

Victor was pleased when Nakolyi followed his instructions but now he wanted more controle over the man, so he took the other's wrists and turned him around. Bending him over the table as he started grinding his cock against the man's butt, still with their clothes on. The demon let loose of Nakolyi's wrist for a second only to pull them back behind his back so the other had to lean on Victor's chest, Victor took the wrists in one hand and with his other he want over to the front of his partner where he started to play with his nipples. "Tell me what you want." The demon commanded as he was still grinding his fully grown cock into the man's butt.

Nakolyi let out a happy sigh as Victor took over, this was the reason he could not ever top, he liked having the power stripped from him. Sure he would push a man down and ride them without a moment to let his partner have control, but he had to be in a perticular mood for that. " ohhhh" He moaned as be felt the clothed erection rub against his ass. This was turning out quite nicely actually. Even as the control was take. From him, Nakolyi did not stop moving his hips, grinding them back in time with Victor. " well first I want these Damned pants off, yours too, then I want you to fuck me." He replied, still as snarky as ever.

Victor liked to hear these words come out of Nakolyi's mouth, taking of both of their pants. Taking a moment to appreciate the man's perfect butt. The demon pushed the other's chest strongly against the table as he started rubbing the tip of his cock over Nakolyi's entrance. Without any kind of preparation he pushed his cock inside, Victor's cock was pretty bigly shaped which made the other's hole appear even tighter than it normally would be. It made him moan out oad just to feel how difficult it was to push inside without any kind of lubrication.

Nakolyi gripped what he could with his nails in a matter of seconds when Victor entered him without any lube. The angel winced but didn't cry out for the other man to stop. He had taken it dry before. It just wasn't the funnest thing so start off with. He'd hurt a bit more then normal tomorrow. After attempting to get used to the other man's size so quickly, his breathing sped up as he felt his heat beat faster and faster in his chest.

Victor was amazed by how well Nakolyi could handle that, he wouldn't be surprised if he did this a lot of the time. The demon started thrusting into him, while gripping on his hips very tightly so he could go as deep as he possibly could. "I want to see your face." He groaned so he took the other by the ankle and turned him around leaving the leg on his shoulder so he could even go deeper than before. "That's better." His breath was very loud and his fangs were getting larger from the excitement he was getting. Victor had multipule fangs because he was a demon, he had the normal vampire ones which he had in human and demon form and than 2 others on both sides behind those so 6 fangs in total.

He couldn't hold himself anymore so he bit through Nakolyi's neck while thrusting very deeply, blood filling his mouth by now. Not too much nough to get a good thick swallow of it.

Nakolyi would wince every time Victor thrust into him, the lack if lubricant would take him awhile to act like his Normal self during it all. Eventually as Victor got deeper into him that pain turned into pleasure as his prostate was repeatedly abused. The angel started to toss his head back in a long and heavy moan, he was stuck in his own little World of pleasure until the bite broke through his skin. " what the hell?!" He yelled, struggling under the other man.

Victor knew the other would be shocked but he didn't want to eat him just yet, maybe not even today this guy was way too beautiful. "Don't worry I won't kill you." He moaned as he thrusted in deeper, licking off the blood that was dripping out when he felt like he had enough he presured his hand on it. "I just like blood, don't worry about it too much." He grinned which showed the blood all over his mouth and of course his fangs but the main thing that had changed was his tongue. It had split in two which was typical for an aroused demon this way he could giver more pleasure.

The demon licked over Nakolyi's chest as he started doing circles around the other's nipples which now gave an imense pleasure with his two ended tongue.

Nakolyi was far from pleased with the bleeding wound, he should have spotted it the moment he had seen the teeth, he knew what this man was now. A demon. And he was being fucked by it. Before he could retort his head was tossed back in another moan. This time however, because of the wound, his back started to glow and it was seconds before his piebald wings materialized on the table with him. A human would have kept bleeding, at least for a moment, but Nakolyi was no human after all. The bleeding stopped once his wings formed.

Victor was in shock when he saw the wings, he should've known from the moment he saw a guy this beautiful it had to be an angel. "Oh hell no." The demon grasped the throat tighter, not to choke him but because he didn't want to stop fucking and he knew this angel probably wanted to end it. He started to fuck him faster, kissing the angel forcefully as his forked tongue fighted the other's. This really was godly sex and they might end up killing each other while doing it but it was so good and felt so right that Victor didn't want to stop.

Nakolyi was fighting just a little, not much beyond weak twitched and unconscious movements. All was to prevent himself from being bitten again. But like the demon, this was too good. It was just the right amount of rough that Nakolyi was still enjoying it. Even with the hand on his throat. As Victor thrust faster into him, the angel started to pant, his eyes clouding with a hazy lust. He didn't even quite register the tongue being forced into his mouth as he battled back with his own tongue.

Back
Top Bottom