Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Heaven on earth (Demon x angel)

LickSick666

Super-Earth
Victor was an easygoing demon, one that everybody knew.
He was well known in hell because he had been living on earth for 50 years now and was handling it pretty well.
Never had he been captured by an angel or even discovered by a human.
The demon tried his best to keep himself as low as he could but still do his job, offering people or eating them.
It was his own choice of what he would do with his victims.
For him it had been like having a normal job like the humans had here.
He would go out by 7, get to know someone new who he thought was pretty or interesting, seduce them and than eat them or anything else he desired.

The demon had decided that he would go to a bar tonight, normally he didn't do things like that because to him it seemed something for brainless people and he just hated the noise.
Today was a special day though it would be victim #1000 which wasn't that impressive if you thought of how many people lived on this damned thing.
It really disgusted him how these humans treated their earth.
Well, not even theirs but they think it is.
Victor sighed, putting on his coat as he walked out of his apartment ready to go into the night and get that special victim of his. Hopefully it would be the tastiest one he had ever placed his teeth in.

What a dreary day, Nakolyi, an angel with quite an unusual set of wings, eyes, and hair walked bored down the street. His hair was a soft blond with a white streak that matched his Piebald wings. His eyes, a deep violet that seemed to suck people in, What could he say, he knew how he looked and it seemed to draw people to him. But he was here because he was bored, nothing better to do then to sit around and grab a few drinks. He had been placed on duty to hunt demons, like most angels had. The problem was, Nakolyi was far more interested in getting a nice drink then doing his job. He did not seem, nor did he act like most of his kin.

Nakolyi was an opportunist, he had only caught demons that were stupid enough to revel themselves, which was a surprising far to many. He figured it was time to reward himself anyway, this was a bar he frequented after all. The angel sat down on one of the bar stools and ordered something light. Well light for him that was. As every time he started off with his screwdriver, simply watching people and talking to the bartender. In the few short years he had been on earth, the two had become fast friends

Victor walked over the street, looking for a bar that would get his attention. Something not too fancy and not too crowded because he wanted to have his space to talk to the victim. He was already imagining all the things he could do as his eyes catched a very bright light which came from a sign that hung above a cocktail club. It seemed to be something for him, jazzy music and as he could see by the people standing in front of the door smoking, some pretty men too. He smiled widely as he walked over to his new adventure, playing it off as if he had been going here for years and years. When he pushed open the door he smelled the scent of alcohol. He loved that smell because it meant that there would be some drunk people around.

The demon hung his coat on a hook that was placed for the customers, luckily he didn't have to pay for getting rid of his coat like most places asked. He got over to the bar. "For me a bloody mary please." He said to the bartender as he sat on a barstool, looking around the room as a blonde man catches his eye. Victor knew from himself that he was pretty handsome so he gave the young man a soft but cheaky smile. Looking back at the bartender as the man brought him his cocktail. "Thanks." He took a sip from the drink, the alcohol spread on his tongue making it feel a bit numb. Maybe he should get drunk today too, not too drunk but enough that he would get a loose tongue. That mostly helped with getting someone.

Nakolyi was an easy one, he was flirting with any man who would give him the time of day. Surprisingly, that was quite a few. The angel knew he was attractive and he had used that to his advantage on a few days. Demons seemed to be so easy, they saw something attractive and they stuck on it. It had made some of his job so much easier. Chuckling along with one man, who was trying to hard to look cool only to seem rather foolish, Nakolyi ordered another drink, something quite a bit stronger. " ah, let me get that for you beautiful," the man purred, clearly drunk enough to slur his words and think he sounded sexy. " sure why not," Nakolyi smiled as he played along, it was a free drink after all.

It didn't take him too long to shoo the man away when he refused to give the drunkard his name. He caught the look of a new man ordering a Bloody Mary and saw him flash a smile. Just like the drunk who had come and bought him a drink, he winked at the man. Playing coy. He wanted to see if this one would come to him, because God knew he was to stubborn to do it himself.

When Victor looked back at the young man once again he was dazzled by the wink he got from him, it was the first time his stomach felt like some creature was trying to crawl it's way out of it. Damn he's good, the demon thought to himself. Although he didn't want to seem to desperate so he chuckled as he nodded in a respectful way at the other as an appreciation of the sight he was given. Victor called the bartender over. "Give that guy whatever he wants on my costs." The man seemed amused by the demons request as he proceeded to do it. Maybe that handsome guy was some kind of hooker that's why the bartender had reacted like that.

It wouldn't be so bad if the guy really was, nobody would miss the fella once he had eaten him. Victor chuckled to himself as he downed the bloody mary in one gulp. Looking over at the bartender and the other guy to see what he would order. Probably the most expensive thing there was if he was a hooker. Hookers tend to take all the money from their clients so it would be like a small test for the young one.

Nakolyi knew what he was doing, not because he was easy but because he simply loved to flirt, tease, you name it, if it came to leading a man on he loved it. It usually meant free drinks, which was more of his goal then anything else. Nakolyi had a weakness for booze, it was how the bartender knew him and it caused the man to snicker every time a poor sap decided to buy his drinks for the night. Nakolyi could drink much larger men under th the table. Sure it was humans going up against an angel but it was still fun, the drinking games drew people in to see if they could beat the tiny man. Sometimes, if it brought many in. The bartender would put Nakolyi's drinks on the house.

" looks like you roped another one in you useless flirt. " the bartender laughed as he asked Nakolyi what he would like to drink this time. " well, Hmmm. This is my third drink tonight, let's go with a sex on the beach? " "coming right up. " the bartender laughed " I don't care who pays, you always seem to put them away. " the blond angel gave a smile and a nod to the man who bought his drink before blowing him a little kiss, what could he say, he loved playing around with them, even if he rarely took someone home.

Victor smirked when he got the little kiss thrown at him as he rolled his eyes a bit, it was kind of cute but also a bit silly. It made him think about the human children he had been watching, throwing their parents a kiss before they went to school. The demon ordered some vodka for himself, knowing very well that alcohol didn't affect him as much as it did to humans so he tried to be careful with that. Mostly he acted like he was drunk because that way he wouldn't seem subspicious. He was wondering if he should go over to the guy or not. Looking in to the glass of vodka as he slowly swirled it around, watching the liquid as it danced inide his hand.

Wanting to impress the other as he looked at him and downed another drink in one take. Making him question if the other would find something like that something to be proud of or rather to be disgusted by. Victor had learned that humans had very various opinions about some subjects like smoking, drinking and drugs. Not that the demon would ever do the last one, it could fuck up his disguise so no no to that. He looked over at the other waiting for some kind of reaction.

Nakolyi was a bit excentric, his whole appearance was proof of that. So what if he was doing things that were overly flirtatious, half the people here were drunk enough to think that the simple blown kiss would have meant that he was ready to take his pants of for them. Humans were so easy to tease, what could he say.

By the time the bartender came back with his new drink, Nakolyi had finished the second one, but he was still flirting form across the counter to the new man who had bought him the drinks. It was however a matter of time before Nakolyi got bored with this and moved on to the next man. He always assumed someone was not interested enough when they didn't come to him. Still quickly downing a drink as strong as vodka was impressive.

Victor was surprised when the other didn't really respond to him anymore, his pride couldn't handle such thing and definitely not his demonic nature. If it was any other human he would also just move on to the next person but this human looked so memorable that he had to at least get something out of him. So he stood up and walked over to the guy. Placing his hand before him on the counter as he placed his other on the back off the chair. "So you're probably used to getting a lot of attention don't you?" He asked politely but with a jealous kind of undertone.

The demon was calling himself a fool inside of his head, doing such things for a mere human was stupid and would be looked down on in hell. Hopefully he would get something out of it otherwise he would just abduct the man and eat him alive or something so it would hurt extra hard.

" hmmmm, you'd be surprised, " Nakolyi teased as the man came over to talk to him. He leaned back into his chair to look the man in the eyes. The angel glanced out, his violet eyes scanning the bar just one more time before turning his attention to this new man. " So what brings you here? I haven't seen you in this bar before" like every time he talked to another man in the bar he was flirting with the new guy and that tone carried onto his voice. " thanks for the drink by the way. " He said as he held up his glass and took a drink.

He was watching how the other man reached to him, admittedly, up close he was far more Interesting then he was far away. This new guy was actually pretty attractive, and it seemed he could hold his liquor.

For some reason hearing that he got a lot of attention from other men made him want to have him even more, nobody was allowed to treasure something this good except this demon. "Well it's a special day for me but it's still a secret. Maybe I'll tell you later." He said with a teasing undertone as he smiled widely, he had small fangs that showed but they still looked like human teeth just a bit sharper. They could be a lot bigger whenever he wanted to. "No problem. You look very enchanting what's your name?"

Victor's blood red eyes looked into those violet eyes that didn't look human at all but neither did his. The demon had read some article about people with special eye colours, it was quite interesting and he wondered if this guy was one of those people.

"Oh well then happy special day. " Nakolyi couldn't help but mock him just a little bit, " maybe I'd like to hear about it later. But only maybe. " there was nothing that said an angel couldn't be sassy or be a smart-ass. Nope not one thing. Buy the stigma of angels being prim and proper goody two shoes had helped make his job so much easier. No one ever expected him of being an angel, not one they found prowling bars, drinking with and occasionally grinding on humans.

" hmm, you do know it's rude to not give your own name first, but since you bought me this lovely drink, my name is Nakolyi be fore you ask, yes I know it's an unusual name, I'm originally from Germany. " the angel chuckled, there was no point in trying to give a false name, he liked playing around with his own one.

This guy had an high air on himself, he could feel it loud and clear. It wouldn't be an easy prey today but once it would be on front of him he would enjoy it thoroughly. He smirked when Nikolai said that it was rude to not give your name first. "I don't play by the book sweetheart." The demon placed himself on the chair beside him as he ordered some whisky. "Well my father is German too but my mother is from the Netherlands. My name is Victor. It's a pretty common name for both countries I guess." He praised himself lucky for having such a mainstream name.

"So what makes a beautiful young guy like you sit here all alone? It's a bit dangerous don't you think?" Victor chuckled as he took his drink and took a sip from it. He was getting a bit looser from the alcohol by now which felt pretty great.

" ah so that explains why you seem like you can handle your alcohol better then most of the people here. " Nakolyi chuckled, he did enjoy the 'it's because I'm German or I'm Irish 'excuse to why he could handle his own booze. Humans tended to believe it too, which made everything just so much simpler. " well, pleasure to meet you Victor. " Nakolyi replied as he took a sip of his drink.

"Hmmm well for one, I like to people watch, two most people don't like it when you can out drink them and three. I enjoy coming here. " for as sarcastic as he was being, each little bit he added had a soft and airy tone to it. " I think it's pretty safe, I come here all the time after all. "

Victor smirked when he said that he could handle his liquor better. "Yeah that's an upside to being half German." The demon took a second to let his eyes wander over Nakolyi's whole body. He was pretty slim but the way his hips were shaped probably revealed that he would have a pretty firm butt. What was he even doing right now? He wasn't here to get a boyfriend but this guy's appearance made him so confused in many ways.

"Fair enough." The demon smiled as he looked at his fingers, trying his best to not look too much at the man. He didn't want to make Nakolyi feel uncomfortable. "Well than I'm probably wasting your time aren't I? I bet you've had guys coming to you that are much more handsome than me." It seemed for Victor that this wouldn't be the guy he's eating tonight, he was far too pretty to just be eaten.

Nakolyi rolled his drink in his glass, " it sure is isn't it. Get to watch some of the other ones fumble around while their black out drunk and your tipsy Or simply just buzzed." He was simply musing, enjoying a conversation that was not cut down to 'Hey your hot, let's fuck. ' of course he thought that that was the short of this conversation, but still it actually had a bit of substance so he was interested enough.

He was used to other men, and women staring at him, it was nothing he was concerned about. " ya but their piss drunk at the moment. " He teased, " now you never did tell me what was so special about today."

Victor looked at how the man rolled his drink around in his hand, it was fascinating how tall and fine his fingers were. Every detail on this guy's body was so elegant that it mad him kind of dizzy. "Yeah watching people drunk and commanding them to do stupid things is pretty funny. I once had this girl who was drunk to the point she would probably end in a coma, so I asked her if she didn't want to call her mother to tell her she was pregnant." The demon laughed for a second. "She totally did even though she wasn't." Manipulating people was his favorite thing ever.

It was pretty late already and they still weren't alone which made him kind of frustrated but he stayed calm. "Well you know it's a private thing so I can't just say it out here." He smirked, taking the other's chin in his hand very gently as he made him look over in his eyes. "Would you like to continue drinking at my place? It probably isn't a thing you usually do. I hope not but it's better than having everyone's eyes on us."

" oh I agree. But watching them try to do a drunken dance is pretty good too. That is until they start to strip, show how unattractive they really are and Timothy, the bouncer has to get involved. Poor Tim. That guy deals with more crap here then anyone else, but it's so funny to watch a drunken fool think they can take him. " Nakolyi mused. If there was one person he did have an on and off thing with, it was the bouncer. Just because he was an angel didn't mean that he stopped having needs like that too. The arrangements were nice, a little bit more then a one night stand, they would often go out and do something as friends after. So friends with bonus benefits.

" hmmm, well your right. I don't usually go home with people who I've only seen for one night, but, well, you've peaked my interest. " Nakolyi replied as he let the other man lift his chin up and looked into his eyes.

Victor was satisfied when he heard that answer, grining softly as he paid both of their drinks. "I think you will enjoy it, it's pretty cosy." It was true for being a demon his appartment was pretty romantic and made most persons feel at home in a second. Victor went over to get his coat, it was a long black coat but had an elegance to it. "Ready?" He offered his arm to the other like a true gentleman would. Though he was a bit nervous about how he was going to proceed in all of it because Nakolyi wasn't an easy guy to handle.

The demon already searched for his keys because his appartment was only 2 min from the bar so he didn't want to be waiting in front of the door for too long.

"We'll see, " Nakolyi teased as he too got ready to head out from the bar, out of all the drinks he had, he only paid for one, all the others were taken care of by the bar patrons, it made cutting his expenses so much easier. "As ready as I'll ever be. " Nakolyi had not brought a jacket, he didn't need nor did he want one. As he took the demon's arm, Nakolyi gave a little wave to the bartender and was ready to head out

Victor headed over to his appartment with his lovely guest onto his arm, they only met like 3 people on the street to his home but all of them stared at Nakolyi like he came out of heaven. The demon opened the door, it was pretty big and most colours in his house were dark red or purple. Nothing was too bright. "I'll get us a glass of wine, please take a seat."

His appartment looked over the city and had a pretty big window that started at the floor and ended at the ceiling. "I hope you don't mind the window, otherwise I can close the curtains if you desire." Victor put away his coat and got them the best wine he could find, also getting some cheese which he really began to love once he came to the human world. He placed it in front of the cough on the salon table. "Like the french people." He said as he handed over the wine to Nakolyi.

The angel couldn't help himself for every person that stared at the exotic beauty he gave them a little wink. Nakolyi was a shameless flirt, anything that gave him the time of day was a perfect thing to practice on. But Victor was actually getting him to go with him, so there was that plus but he didn't quite have the manners not to flirt with other people. So what if he wanted to see how this new man would react. Was he lax or was he the possessive type. The possessive type were the ones who were fun to play around with.

" no Having it open is perfectly fine. " Nakolyi said as he took a seat. " it's nice to see the night sky. Or rather I like seeing the moon. " the angel waited patiently for the other man to return with the wine, " oh so fancy. " He teased, " but thank you. " He added as he swirled the wine in the glass, letting it breathe before taking a drink.

Victor layed his arm onto the cough as he looked over to the other, taking a sip of his wine. "You're pretty rude Nakolyi. Winking at other men while someone like me is taking you home. I don't think my pride can handle that very well." He pulled a serious face because he was being dead serious, something like that he couldn't really have at all. The demon loved his victims, they were his possesions and nobody else was allowed to touch them or even come near to them.

He hoped Nakolyi would understand that his behavior wasn't tolerated. Victor was pretty flirty type to and really romantic if he needed to be but he did focus on only one person because otherwise it would be trashy in his opinion.

" oh come now, it's All in good fun. If I was really interested in those people did you think I'd be Here with you? " He still smiled, It was his strange way of letting who he was with know that they were the better option. But needless to say he did like the bit of a possessive tone with the people he chose to show more then just the bare basics of interest in. It made things so much more fun.

" but fine, if it bothers you so badly, I can't make any promises, because it's habit. But I'll try. Happy? " He said as he swirled the drink once more and too another sip

Victor knew that he probably was here because nakolyi thought he was handsome but still he couldn't handle other man getting on his victory and than even getting attention back. "I know you're right but still I do want others to think that I'm not a handbag." He smirked as he looked into the other's eyes. Really loving the colour and just his whole face in general.

He was glad to hear that he would try to stop flirting with others. "Thank you but now it's not really necessary unless you have intentions to flirt with the moon of course." Victor winked teasingly. He has moved himself closer to the other in a subtle way so it wouldn't be too obvious.

Back
Top Bottom