Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Meeting new people via AIM or Yahoo - New Ideas Added!

Status
Not open for further replies.

minnesarah83

Meteorite
Hey everyone, this is my first post here so don't judge me too harshly. I'm looking to find some new play friends and partners in AOL Instant Messenger (AIM) or on Yahoo Messenger, and I'm posting this in hopes that something will look interesting to potential partners. I'm happy to hear your ideas too, so just say hi on either messenger; I'm minnesarah83 on those as well. This stuff here is by no means exhaustive, but if you suggest something, I prefer a medium to long term play (multiple sessions, basically) between adults and try not to involve magic or cartoons or anything like that. Oh, and no family members. If you're still reading, come say hi, and here's what I've thought about lately. I'll add to it as I think of others:

Mixing Business with Pleasure - Basically, let's be involved in multiple ways: a romance with a coworker or boss, an unexpected relationship with a competitor, hooking up during business conferences, or whatever else. Tell me what you're thinking.

The Younger Man - I'm 33 and I was thinking what if I had a little relationship with a college-aged (18-23) guy. I can be single or married, kids or none, etc. I thought perhaps you might be an employee, a family friend, a guy I have some dirty text/phone conversations with, or any number of things - just not a teacher/student thing. I've seen enough of those! Who you are is up to you. Tell me who you'd be and how you might want things to go, and we'll proceed from there.

Feeling Vulnerable - In this situation, I'm what the title suggests. I can be in a bad emotional spot, just out of a relationship, broke and needing money, feeling tempted by an addiction, physically vulnerable, and/or any combination. Again, tell me what sounds good to you, and let's talk it out.

The Immigrant - This one is a broad outline, but we can build it out pretty well from this point. The basic idea is that one of us is an immigrant to the other's country, and it can build out from there. Maybe we meet and become fast friends, maybe we are in a "greencard wedding" situation, maybe there's just an undeniable spark despite a language barrier, and so on! If we're separated by an international border, this one could be an easy setup, but if you're in the USA like me, then we can still use it for an interesting setup. Let's see what we can work out together for this one.

I'm Just Temporary - This is a medium to long-term play we might be able to put together. One of us is a long way from home in the play, perhaps doing a work contract/assignment or a term of study. The idea I had is that we meet up in some form and make some type of arrangement for the time we can be together. We could be single, married, newly separated, just bored... however you want to approach it, I'll listen. Of course, once the term ends, there's a choice waiting: do we just say our goodbyes and no hard feelings, or is there a way to keep it going?

The Support Group - This one might be a little dark, but it might be worth exploring. It's a play on the "Feeling Vulnerable" idea earlier, with both of us in a support group for something - an addiction, maybe a difficult situation, whatever - and we meet. If you wanted, we could struggle with our issues together, one of us could be the other's sponsor and be helping the other, or if you want to be more evil about it, you just go to a different support group sometimes to prey on the unsuspecting people wanting help. Let's talk about it, and tell me what you're imagining for sure. It could get interesting quickly, and I think we could tell a really deep story alongside everything else we're doing.

My Online Sex Addiction - This one's a little of a narrative, and it would involve me meeting either at least two different men as it goes (so this one calls for multiple characters, at least eventually). Basically, I want to be drawn deeper into a little problem developing for my character. I love playing online (maybe it's just an outlet, maybe I'm married and neglected at home, or I'm just single and it's easy for me), but one guy suggests a little more. A guy near enough to drive and meet at first, then a visitor from out of state... and eventually, perhaps I'm flying or being flown all over to meet up with my partners and do all sorts of terrible things before I go home and back to my normal life. How will I keep it together?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom