Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New-ish..Anyone is welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't been on this site for a while, but I am back again! I really am super open to most idea's, so it doesn't hurt to see if I will try something. I like to write stories occasionally, but I haven't rp'ed in a while, and even the smutty ones keep the creative juices flowing. ( Giggity. )

Anyways! MxF, FxF, MxM or any variation is fine with me. Generally I'd prefer to play female but I can play male too, maybe not as well. ( Best in MxM occasions. ) I tend to type 2-3 paragraphs, sometimes 1-2. Really, I will try to mimic whatever length you put out. Semi-literate is nice, but i'm not gonna hold any grammar errors or anything against ya haha. I also like to have a good mix of smut and story. 50/50 or 70/30 is a range I appreciate. ( Alternatively, non-sexual roleplays are completely welcome too. )

Here's a few plots I just whipped up if anyone is interested. Like I said I am also fine if you have your own idea you just want to run by me!

Here are the plots ( some of them o:

Plot 1: Fantasy
A married couple have been having issues, their marriage drifting and falling apart slowly. Neither had malice or hate for the other, but the romance was simply not there anymore. Both secretly join a new technologically advanced website called "Virtuo-Paradise" where people can create "avatars" in any fashion they wish, then temporarily create a psycho-link to this virtual avatar and live in the world where the possibilities are endless; partying, cruises, sex clubs. Through their avatars they end up meeting, unknowing the other is actually their husband/wife. A steamy 'affair' starts to take place, with unknowing consequences.

Plot 2: Incest
( This one is sort of underdeveloped. )
____ and Francesa were fraternal twins born to a drug addicted mother. Born into poverty and extreme circumstances, things weren't good for them. Then, their mother sold them both to a human trafficking ring when they were both five; now, 15 years later, all they have is each other.

And of course, some types of pairings I'd be willing to draw up plots together on.
Police officer x serial killer
Scientist x experiment
Alien x experiment
Prisoner x Guard
Angel x Demon
Black Mailer x Target
Survivor x survivor
Mental patient x mental patient
Therapist x patient
Neighbor x Neighbor
Childhood Friends
Master x Sub
Roommate x roommate
Teacher/Tutor x Student

Can't wait to here!

( Let me know if you prefer threads or pm. I don't mind either way. Also, i'm fine with written out description or image descriptions for characters. Whatever floats your boat. )

Here's my f-list

Hi. I'm interested in RPing with you with MxM or MxF, something mostly smutty with some story, and as far as settings come and go, something with a modern, future, or fantasy setting is alright with me. My character is a three inch tall adult mouse anthro, and if you more info, or are already interested, then please let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom