Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Demon prince's price to love an angel (Krystal x Azuri)

"Mmmm" Nasulia hummed into the kiss waiting for the kiss to break to lick his lips where the taste of the other still lingered. He had always loved their kisses. " Fine fine. " He pretended to pout as he closed his eyes for the other to begin to was him. It was only a matter of time until he got what he wanted after all, " Its still so weird letting you dote on me like this"

JJ chuckled softly as he broke the kiss, washing the shampoo from his hair. He stood behind Nasulia, going back to playing with his left wing. It was kind of fun rally, and he wondered what it might feel like to be wrapped in thise wings while holding his lover. "Its alright my heart. Everything will be back to normal before you know it." He promised, not knowing how wrong he was. Things were only going to get stranger. At the moment though, he didn't care. All he cared about was having Nasulia back.

Nasulia was not aware of anything that could happen either, or how strange it was going to get. For now, the two were back together and he just wanted it to be the two of them. It could have been a mixture of the stimulation of his wings, or from the fear that if he had not pushed JJ out of the way then he would have lost his lover. Nasulia was finding he didn't want anyone else, even still thinking JJ was human, he didn't think he could ever move on. "Ohhhhh, it feels so good, " He moaned out. When JJ was touching his wings the world fell away and it was just the two of them, just like when they found the time to enjoy each other's bodies in bed.

JJ smiled, playing with the soft wings. "Your wings are so beautiful, nasulia. I've always dreamed of having wings. Big, puffy black ones like these... but whenever I seem myself with them, I swear they have tiny horns on them." He explained, just imaging being snuggled close to his lover with his wings wrapped around them. He imagined it must be wonderful. He let out a soft sound before adding. "Turn your head. I want a kiss."

(Blue moon ate my post... but luckily I remembered what I wrote!!)

"Im sure that yours would be puffy if not puffier then mine. " Nasulia sighed contently, " you have always been so kind to me after all" He still did not know that the other was a demon, it would be a while before it sunk in. He loved JJ to much to care though, he would love him regardless. "Oh... your so demanding." The dark angel teased as he turned his head to give a loving kiss to the other man. " I would never stop kissing you, if i didn't need air that is."

(I hate it when things like that happen)

JJ smiled at that. "Well good. I like puffy things." He mused, playing with Nasulia's soft wings. They really were lovely to touch and he wondered hiw it would be to sleep yucked inside them. He smiled softly, nuzzling the ither's feathers a bit. "Its because I love you so much my solar beam. I've loved you since the moment I saw you." He added, pressing a kiss to Nasulia's shoulder and neck before kissing him back lovingly. "Feeling better?"

(Yeah me too)

"Well then, i am glad, you can touch my wings anytime you want dear. " He was ready to hold the other tucked in his wings, but all the touches were getting him riled up inside. " I am so glad you love me, I'd do anything to make sure i keep your love. " Nasulia took one of JJ's hands and kissed it. The angel let out another moan as JJ kissed his neck. "Oh you know what kissing my neck does to me" Just like his moans aroused JJ, any touch to his neck started to make his cock grow hard. " I am feeling so much better~ But oh my love, your making me want to climb back into the bed and get dirty again. "

JJ nuzzled into Nasulia's neck a little, running his free hands through his lover's wings. "Wonderful. I love your wings. They just suit you so well. I always knew you were special." He replied softly, smiling as he rested his chin gently on Nasulia's shoulder. Though he was was aroused, he would be content to just relax with his lover, wrapped up in his wings. He smiled softly, resting close. One arm was around Nasulia, and the other was still playing with his wings. "Youll always have my love, my solar beam. Forever." he promised softly, and he meant to keep thag promise. JJ had been planning to propose the night the accident happened. He chuckled softly, hugging his lover closer. "If you feel up to it we could, but if not, im content to snuggle." He added, kissing his cheek.

"I don't know if i should pretend to be offended by that or not, I wouldn't have brought the idea up if i didn't feel like i couldn't handle it. Besides, I love you, I want to be as close to you as possible, and what better way then having our bodies meld together as one. " Nasulia leaned into JJ. At times like this he almost felt his lover was the only family that he still had. His mother and siblings had all died from either the war or the sickness that claimed so many of his kin, and his father, while still alive and a devoted father, was fighting in the war. Michael had decided staying in the human realm was the safest for his son. " I want you, claim me like you always do and make me yours again. "

JJ smiled softly giviving Nasulia a light kiss. "I just worry about you love. But If you say you're fine, i believe you." He replied, nuzzling the other man. He didn't haveva whole lot of family either. Just his mother, and a father who supposedly died when he was young. His mother never spoke of it much. There was little she could hide from him though. He just never asked so not as to cause his mother pain. He licked his lips, smirking. "Hmm, well when you put it that way" he muttered softly, kissing and nippingvat Nasulia's neck as he started to use his hand to stroke the angel off.

"Ohhh, JJ. That feels so good. " Nasulia moaned as he tilted his head letting his lover have more access to it. " I know we will have to be a little bit more vanilla then normal but... I want you so badly. " He started to pant as JJ's hand began to stoke him, " we should get to the bed soon, I don't know how long I'll be able to last without you. Please. " He whined as he rubbed himself against JJ, letting his feathers roam over his lover's skin.

JJ smirked as Nasulia moved so he got better access to his neck, leaving kisses and bites on it everywhere. "Vanilla will be okay for a change. I can sill hold hold you down." He replied sensually, biting at Nasulia's ear. There would definately be a lot of biting going on today. He needed to make sure the whole world knew that Nasulia belonged to him. JJ shut the waternoff, letting out a soft moan as his lovers body and feathers rubbed against him. Unconsciously he dried and popped them to bed, smirking. "Do you want me to enter from behind and be on top?" He asked, biting at Nasulia's other shoulder and side of his neck.

Nasulia's moans turned wanton as he felt himself go weak as the blood rushed to his cock. It was almost unfair how easy he was to turn on, but he loved the biting, just like he simply adored being filled by his lover. What could he say, the angel had become pretty kinky in his years of dating JJ. And those were just two of the vanilla ones. " ohhhh. I think it will have to do, you'll have to make it up to me next time with a blindfold and some bondage. " Nasulia purred as he was picked up and put onto the bed. "You know how much I love it when you mount me and we go at it like animals. He said as he rolled over to raise his ass into the air for JJ.

JJ let out a soft chuckle. "Of course, my heart" he promised, licking his lips as he watched Nasulia flip so he could enter, getting on the bed and stroking his lovers cock as he slipped inside. His thrusts started slow, kissing and biting at Nasulia's back, his free hand holding the other's hip to stedy him. His pace quickened as he let out a soft moan, stroking his lover off. "Mm, so nice."

The angel moaned freely as his lover entered him, they had done this so many times and it still felt like the first every time they had sex. He tossed his head back in a long whine as JJ slowly entered him. He was used to something a little bit faster and rougher but his body could not take it for now. "It's been too long," Nasulia purred contently as JJ started to move and stroke him off as well. Sure it had only been a few days but, Nasulia needed this.

Back
Top Bottom