Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Demon prince's price to love an angel (Krystal x Azuri)

James "JJ" Barnes could not contain his sorrow. The man he loved had just saved his life. He sat alone in his big midnight blue bedroom, sobbing, his shaggy naturally blue hair covering his face. He couldn't even look around his bedroom, everything in it reminded him of his boyfriend, the one who saved his life.

James sat holding his knees to his chest as he cried, his satin bedspread as drenched in tears as his black skinny jeans. His mother came in and held her son close, shushing his tears and singing to him softly, trying to offer comfort.

"I just can't believe he's gone mommy.. I loved him so much. My solar beam." he squeaked out, crying on his mother Krystal Kobayashi's shoulder. She held him closer still, stroking his head and handing him a little blue stuffed kitten. "Your father gave this to me when I was crying. I hope little bluebell makes you feel better Jamie." she says with a slight smile as she continues to hold the sobbing 23 year old.

"Thank you mommy." she said with a tiny smile, hugging it close. The kitten did make him feel a little better, but it wasn't him. He would give anything to be in his arms again, to kiss him, just to see him again. His mother left soon after that, and the thin but muscled grey blue eyed guy began to cry anew, wishing to god to see him again. "Come back to me my solar beam" he whispered just before passing out from crying.

His name had always been a strange one, Nasulia, the dark angel. Or so his own kind called him. No human or other creature knew. Nasulia was in fact an angel, and while he looked like he should have belonged as a fallen, he was anything but. He was a good natured man, a free spirit with a strong sense of right and wrong, even if he was a little sarcastic here and there. And that was excatly what lead him into that oncoming car, pushing "JJ" out of the way.

He remembered it, the pain and the agony as his body was pushed through the intersection to lay limp. Being rushed to the hospital, All of the beepings, the whines and the people talking as they rushed his unresponsive body to the ER. He remembered them yelling "Clear" As they tried to shock his heart back into beating. And he remembered him, "JJ" Crying when they said he did not respond. He couldn't, Not in the room with all the people. Surviving that, it would have showed he was inhuman.

Now, the hospital staff must be in a panic. His body had gone missing, still dressed in that gown. He must have looked like a mad man as he walked through the streets looking for a quiet place for his body to heal. It would. In time. But now it hurt and moving ached. Finally after what felt like too long on his weakened body, he settled himself in an alley way, behind the store JJ and he would always go to, where Nasulia would pick up sweets, and he rested.

JJ didn't think he'd ever forget that crash, or the sound of doctor's voice as he told him that the love of his life had stopped breathing. He stood under the hot water of the shower, fresh tears starting again. He wanted - no- needed him back. He needed his solar beam to stay the bright doctor he was. Without Nasulia, he felt hollow inside. The young man felt as though he would never smile again withot his lover. He didn't know then that the body was gone.

His mother on the other hand, wasn't at all phased when she was told that the body was gone, presumed stolen. He could never hide his aura from her. She was well aware that Nasulia was not only inhuman, but an angel, whom should be her enemy. She had never seen the point of the war though, and chose to stay nuetral. When she heard the shower cut, she popped into her son's room, leaving a tray with his breakfast on it. She knew he wouldn't want to be leaving for a little while.

JJ smiled smally as he saw his breakfast on his desk, drying off quickly. He put on his favorite burberry suit, trying to at least fake being presentable, even if he honestly just didn't even want to get out of bed. He dried his shaggy blue hair, taking a bite of the blueberry scone that his mother had freshly baked. It made him smile a little to know that she weny to such lengths to try to cheer him up. He did feel a little better than he had yesterday, all the crying he'd done the night before effectivelyclearing his system of the emotions. He still felt them, he was just back in control. "I miss you, my solar beam" he whispered softlg as he sat on his balcony drinking tea and eating breakfast.

Nasulia hurt as he laid there against the brick wall. His hair seemed to turn a few shades darker now that he was up and moving, it went from black, to a darker black. And now... His wings were very visible as they sat against his back, one at an odd angle from where the car had hit. The feathered appendage had not had time to heal just yet. It hurt the worst. His wings had always been sensitive.

But this is the gift he received, along with quite a bit of power for offering is life to save another person, even if that person had been his lover. It was still a big task. He let out a ragged sigh as his head hit the wall. He wanted to go back to being wrapped in JJ's arms. Whenever he was hurt it was something he actually felt comfort in. But he couldn't go back now... he was dead, and his wings. Even humans could see his wings.

Nasulia had never found out what JJ and his mother were, he had assumed the two were humans. His plan was to love JJ until he died of old age, as humans always do.

JJ frowned softly. He felt so alone without his solar beam to keep him company. They had always been together, and Nasulia had been the one to comfort him when his father, or rather who he'd thought was his father, had died last year. He sighed as he stretched, something calling him to the sweets shop that he and Nasulia had frequented. He needed to just not think and go about his usual routine for a while. Try to make himself numb to the pain he was sure would overcome his bonds agsin soon.

JJ ran a hand through his hair as he stood in line to order a coffee. When he was depressed, he always drank coffee. It helped soothed his pain. He found himself still ordering Nasulia's favorite sweet despite the other not being there. He wasn't sure if it was just hsbig or gor his own comfort, normalcy in this not so normal situation. He walked past the alley, sipping his latte, when he saw a glimmer out of the corner of his eye. He followed it, looking curious. What could be shining in an alley? Little did he know, he'd find the lover he longed so to see. It was almost as if fate had brought him to that alley, carrying the sweet his lover loved so.

Nasulia's breathing was ragged as he sat there against the brick wall still only dressed in the gown he had received at the hospital. Some of the smaller cuts were starting to heal, his broken bones would take longer. But healing was taking quite a bit out of him, he must have looked so tired with the bags under his eyes as he struggled to simply find a comfortable position to let his body heal. He felt so silly letting g his body take this much damage, and that feeling only got worse as he coughed, hacking up some of the blood that had slowly filled his lungs while he was in the hospital.

But he had heard footsteps and weakly his head turned to see where they were coming from. If a demon found him surely he would die, if a human did, he would be put on display as some freak needing a cage. He did look the part, as if some human mad man had tried to graft wings onto another living being. Or a druggy. With a shaky hand he wiped the blood from his lips only to cough up more. His body was trying to get it out of his system to heal.

JJ's footsteps were soft until they stopped entirely. His grey blue eyes widened in surprise, and he just stood there. "My heart... I must be still dreaming..." he muttered just above a breathy whisper, reaching out to touch the man in front of him. He didn't even care that he probably looked like he was hallucinating, and if he were, he'd be content to do so the rest of his life. His voice was soft. "Come on Nasulia. I'll take you home. You look like hell."

JJ's eyes showed all that Nasulia would need to know. After this crazy accident, the bonds that his mother put on his powers were severing. He didn't know it yet, but he was already able to teleport. He took his lover's free hand gently, worry painted all over his face. In a split second, they were back in their bed, and he looked so confused. "You look to injured to have done that, my solar beam. But how did I do that?" He asked softly, not even phazed by the fact that his lover was alive. He was simply happy to see him. He hadn't quite realized he wasn't still dreaming.

As best as he could, Nasulia let out a sigh of relief the moment he saw that the person walking down the alleyway was his lover. JJ wouldn't hurt him or cage him, or at least that was what he saw in the other man's eyes. What he saw was shock and love. " I feel... like... hell. " he spoke through pants as he tried catching his breath from his most recent coughing fit.

Nasulia looked just as dazed as JJ did, if not a little bit more. " I am to weak to even stand on my own so don't ask me. " The dark angel was tired and now that he felt safe in the room he had come to share with his lover, he nuzzled up to JJ, simply rubbing his face in his shirt. " any chance you can help me out of this thing and we can lay down to rest for a bit? My backside is cold. "

JJ nodded, though his expression still held his confusion. "I'm so glad to have you back. It hurt without you." He replied softly, ignoring his newfound power for the moment. All he cared about was being with Nasulia and making him feel better. He needed the other to get better. For his own sake and Nasulia's.

JJ let out a soft chuckle, giving Nasulia a light kiss to his head. "Of course my heart." He replied softly, already undoing the ties of the gown his lover wore. He got up quickly and grapped a pair of sweat pants, taking off his shoes, suit jacket, and tie. He helped the other into the cozy pants, wrapping his arms around the other from the back, softly nuzzling his neck before pulling the covers up. "Just rest my heart. I'm not going anywhere. I love you." He whispered, snuggling as closely as he could without hurting his winged boyfriend further.

"I'm so sorry to put you through that. When I saw the car... I just... acted. I didn't want to see you hurt either dear. " Nasulia said as he spoke in hushed tones. " I knew I could survive it. You... I don't think you would have.... I.. I couldn't bare the thought of losing you like that. I'll do my best to never have to let you go through that again "

The dark angel had always been a devoted lover, it helped that he only had eyes for JJ. " thank you. Nasulia said as he winced through attempting to move into the sweat pants. Most of his wounds other then the broken bones would be completely healed by the time he woke. He'd still hurt. Getting hit with a car was not something even an angel could walk away from easily. As he cuddled up to his lover he let out small sounds of intense pain, until he got as comfortable as possible. With his head on JJ's chest Nasulia drifted off to sleep.

JJ shook his head, just listening. "Don't apoligize. You only doing what you thought was right. You're okay, and that's what matters." He replied, helping Nasulia as much as he could, knowing that it would be easier to let the wkngs stay spread in order for them yo heal, but getting used to them being there was a bit tricky. It wasn't hat he was phazed that his lover wasn't human. No, that didn't surprise him in the least. It was in trying to help Nasulia get comfortable that was hard.

JJ smiled softly, giving Nasulia a light kiss to his lips. "You're welcome. Now rest. I'll be here. I promise." He replied, stroking his lovers soft hair as he sang. He often sang for his boyfriend, just simple stupid love songs he'd hear on the raido, but JJ always gave it his own twist. Someday the young doctor hoped to produce an album, but his mother's company had yet to acquire a music lable. Once Nasulia was resting, JJ to closed his eyes, resting better than he had in the past day in a half he'd thought his heart had died.

By the time Nasulia woke up his wounds had healed and he was no longer coughing up any blood. His wing was at an odd angle and his ribs had brushed showing where they had shattered on impact. Even they were healing too. Other then the need for a shower and the ginger movements, Nasulia was looking a lot better then before.

As he woke, his green eyes stared lovingly at JJ. The songs had always helped him sleep at night. The angel was prone to nightmares, an effect of being around self-centered humans and his lover's songs had calmed that. While he moved carefully, his movements were not so graceful as he wiggled his way up to place a kiss on JJ's lips and on his forehead before stroking the other man's hair. It was a habit he had gotten into when he woke before his lover .

JJ's nose twitched slightly as he he awke to the kisses, eyes still closed as he blocked the sun from his eyes. "Nasuli... its to early to get up." He said as per his ruitine, eyes flashing open as he realized what he'd said and how he'd woken up.

JJ could feel Nasuli stroking his hair, but still he pinched himself. When it hurt he realized that he wasn't dreaming. Shock once again crossed his features before he kissed Nasuli passinately. "I thought I lost you." He whispered, panting softly. Not even phased by the fact his lover was back. He had always known deep down Nasuli was anything but human.

" I'm still here" the angel replied as he caught his own breath from the loving kiss before diving right back in to give JJ another one. He was losing his breath quicker then normal so the kisses were not lasting as long as he would have liked but this would have to do for now. Breaking the kiss for some air he panted, " You know I love you right?"

Nuzzling the other man he asked, " I hate asking for all of this help but would you mind taking a shower with me? I'm not sure I can hold myself up for very long and I'm dirty. Looks like I got you a little dirty too. Sorry about that love. " now that he had been returned to his lover he did not want to be apart that long again ever.

"Thank god" JJ breathed before he let out a relieved sigh and kissed Nasuli back, stroking the other man's cheek lovingly. He let out another soft breath as he snuggled a little closer, wanting to be as close as possible without hurting his lover. He smiled, resting his forehead on Nasuli's. "I love you too, my solar beam." He replied, nuzzling him a little. He had never really thought about why he'd chosen to call Nasuli his "solar beam," but now that he saw his lovers wings, it all made sense. He'd been seeing the glow of Nasulia's halo without knowing it.

JJ smiled softly as he was nuzzled, stroking Nasulia's hair softly. "Don't feel badly for asking my love. It will be my pleasure to help you. As for me getting dirty, don't fret. A little dirt never hurt anyone." He replied softly, giving him a light kiss. Even if it had only been about a day and a half since they had been parted, he needed to stay close to Nasulia. It was starting to sink in that he was back, but the man still needed the reassurance of his lover being close to him.

Nasulia did never know why JJ has started to call him sunbeam, his hair was not blond, it had always been black and now that his wings were free it had gone from pitch black to even darker, which wasn't exactly the standard angel appearance by any means. "Alright then... can you help me to the bathroom so we can shower? I'm still pretty sore, but at least if someone says I look like I got hit by a truck they are half right. " He chuckled trying to make light of a bad situation. Like he always did.

JJ smiled and and gave Nasulia a light kiss. "Of course my dear." He replied, getting out of bed and walking over to the other side. He gave Nasulia another kiss before he pulled him up effortlessly, carrying him bridal style to the bathroom. He was to set on Nasulia to realized he now had super strength. He blinked in surprise when he created a shower seat in the large shower, sitting nasulia down. "You just let me clean you up, my love."

Nasulia too blinked in surprise as JJ so easily lifted him. The dark angel had never been heavy but he never had been picked up before, he wondered if it could be JJ or that his bones were now lighter with his wings being visible. Thank you, " he said again as he sat down trying to wiggle his way out of his wet sweatpants. " I'm gonna need all the help I can get for a little while." He muttered. He hated feeling this helpless

JJ smiled, giving Nasulia yet another kiss, helping him out of his sweatpants. "Think nothing of it my heart. It is a rare treat that I get to take care of you. It has always been the other way around." He promised, trying to assure the other that he really didn't mind talking care of him. He was just happy to have him back. He didn't worry about unanswered questions yet, he just turned on the water, stripped himself, and stepped inside the shower, starting with Nasulia's wings. They looked a bit muddy.

" I know and I like it that way. I love doting on you. " the dark angel smiled as his lover joined him in the shower. His wings were soft, the feathers feeling like light rabbit fur, "ohhhhb, that feels great" Nasulia moaned, his wings were so sensitive, few people, including himself ever touched them, but the feathered appendages had always been able to bring him both pleasure or pain.

JJ smiled softly, nodding. "I know you do my dear, but its my turn to dote on you gor a change." He replied, simply starting by lathering Nasulia's soft wings. He smirked a little at his lovers sesual response, gently massaging the large black appendage. He liked giving Nasulia pleasure, so when he started to softly moan, you could tell his cock was starting to stiffen.

Nasulia's eyes fluttered, the feeling of JJ's fingers on his wings were wonderful, but his moaning got longer and more erotic as the time went on. It was something that was sending complete pleasure through his body as he was forced to lean against his lover, his legs going weak. This was the reason why so many angels had to keep their wings hidden, it was to easy for a person to make their mind foggy with pleasure.

JJ stood behind Nasulia, in between his wings as he washed them tenderly, knowing the other wasn't at hisbest. At each moan of his boyfriend, he could feel his own cock getting harder. His lover's moans had always been a trigger for him. He used the removable head of the shower to rinse Nasulia's right wing, then his left one. "There, wings clean." He muttered, starting on Nasulia's hair, scrubbing with his lovers favorite shampoo.

"Ohhhhh, Please don't stop it felt so good, I haven't had someone touch my feathers in such a long time. " Nasulia almost whined, he wanted it to continue even if he knew he was arousing his lover. If the touches continued it would get him all riled up and excited as well, if not, well he could always take care of his lover another way. " I know, I'm probably getting you hot and bothered but... I want to be that close to you right now. "

JJ chuckled softly, reaching around to give his lover a kiss. "Of course my heart. As I said before, I wish to dote on you. I don't mind getting all aroused for you, Nasulia." He replied, instructing the other to close his eyes so that he could rinse his hair. "As soon as wash the shampoo out, i'll go back to your wings dear."

Back
Top Bottom