Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The new toy [Huginn & ashleenicole]

"Well hello. I see you found my new toy!" I say to the guests, getting back from inside the house. "I real crazy bitch, that one. She can take anything."

"Would she take my full fist, you think?" asked the woman, still kneeled by your pussy with 4 fingers compressed inside your asshole.

"Of course. I bet she's craving for it. If she could speak, she'd be begging for it. Let her talk for a second, you'll see."

As the man stop fucking your throat and takes a step back, I walk toward your face and slap your right cheek. "Say it, fucktoy. Beg for them to fist fuck your asshole. Tell us how much you want to be fucked hard and gaped as much as possible. Say it load so everyone can hear you."

All the people around got a bit closer, trying to listen. More and more people were gathering as the guests arrive to the party. Without the cock in your face blocking your view, you can see there are at least 10 people watching, and more arriving.

"See all this people? If you behave, I might let them all fuck you. That's all you want, right? To be used by as many people as possible, like a dog in heat."

I whimper and cry out as you slap my cheek and demand I ask for a fist up my butt. My mascara running as my eyes water.

I look around and see all the people watching me, just as he removed his cock from my mouth, but she still had 4 fingers firmly stuffing inside my butt.

I wince and whimper as I feel my butt stretching to even contain her four fingers but i know I must obey. So as I stay there, suspended in the air but the ropes, with 4 of her fingers inside my of butt, i cry out "Oh please shove your whole hand inside my ass!" Obeying your command like a good slut. My heart beating faster as I know my ass will have to expand a lot to accept her fist up inside me

“I have a better idea” say a man by my side. He has a beer bottle in his hand, a longneck. Hi finishes his beer, empting the bottle while walking toward your rear. “No reason to get our hands dirty; let’s fuck her with the bottle." The woman simply looks at me, silently waiting for my consent.

“Sure, why not? Great idea”. I reply.

The crowd gather around your rear to watch as the woman retreat her fingers from your butt, reach for the bottle and slowly insert the bottle’s neck in you butthole.

“Here, another one”. Someone gives her a second bottle, that for now she only leaves on the ground. She twists and forces the bottle neck inside you, deeper and deeper until the neck is completely hidden between your butt cheeks. She let’s go of the bottle and it stays in place, firmly locked inside you.
“I’m sure she can take the full body. You can keep pushing.” I encourage her.

Around your face, another two guys who were jerking off to you approach your mouth. The first one, holding your hair, shoves his cock and pounds it a few times, letting go and stepping aside, so the second one can do the same, followed by the one that was already fucking your mouth. They take turns, shoving their cocks as deep as they possibly can, making sure to fuck you slutty mouth and throat until their stomachs are compressed against your face. They pound 4, 5 times at most before letting go and leaving your drooling lips for the next one.

They are taking turns on your mouth while the woman behind you get more excited and start to really fuck your asshole with the bottle neck, getting faster and stronger, pushing the body of the bottle against your butt, harder and harder with each stroke.

My cries and whimpers are muffled by the cock in my mouth. My eyes widen when I feel the first bottle shove up my ass, but muffled cries come from my lips as i feel them try to shove a second bottle up my butt. All of them are so close to my body, still suspended in the air by the ropes, I don't even feel myself swinging anymore... well.. not as much. I feel it when they take turns either shoving the bottle further up my butt or when the guys thrust their cock hard inside my mouth.

My mascara running more as I feel my poor bottom forced to stretch to accept the bottles in my ass, gaping me. My boobs jiggle and sway below me as they enjoy my prone slutty body. I whimper at the thought of my formerly tight ass now become a gaped 'cavern' of a hole.

All the people around are watching as you get fucked by savage cocks and beer bottles. When the guys take turns in your mouth, for a moment your face is free to see the crowd getting bigger around you. All of them very interested and excited, some just waiting for their turn to use your helpless suspended body.

The men waiting for their turn to fuck your mouth, use their free time to play with your jiggling boobs. they fondle, squeeze, pinch your nipples.

At your rear, they slowly push the bottles deeper as your asshole gives away. Another bottle shows up from someone in the crowd, and end up in your pussy. Slowly but consistently, three bottles make their way inside you, the translucid glass allowing us all a good view of your insides.

With another firm push of the second bottle in my ass, i feel my ass give up, and pop even wider open, losing any tightness it formerly may have had. Then I feel another bottle push firmly at my pussy. First I feel the resistance of my poor pussy, but then i cry out as I feel it open up as the bottle sinks inside of me. I grit my teeth as the completely full feeling of three bottles inside me while people look through the clear glass to view my insides.

My hair flying around all over as the guy before my mouth uses my mouth to roughly fuck my mouth, before squirting his load down my throat, making me gag. Some cum drips down my chin and down on the floor while i feel my breasts slapped, squeezed, fondled and groped. I whimper as I feel someone tug and pull on both of my nips at the same time.

Back
Top Bottom