Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The False Bodyguard (rskde and Ms.Goody2shoez94)

Awake Sophia just settled into her usual routine, she tended to her garden, before heading back inside. It would be quite sometime before she returned to the safe house and her garden will probably die this time in her absence. Breakfast didn't take to long. She plated it and headed back to her bedroom to see the sleepy boy.

Frank sits up when he smells breakfast, pulling himself back on the bed so that his back is against the headboard. He pulls on his boxers, deciding to wait until she called him to eat. He is surprised to see her enter the room. "Morning babe." He says with a smile on his face.

Inside she knew that this thing that they had going on wouldn't last forever, they would get back to the big house and he would most likely be another foot solider for her uncle. She would have to enjoy the time that they had left. She would have to enjoy every time he called her babe and every time they got be hugged up together. "Good morning. How'd you sleep?"

He smiles. "I slept perfectly, we'll have to do that more often." He says with a laugh. He had been thinking about what to do when they got to the big house, in all honesty he believes he will have to end the gang there, take Sophie in as a Witness and hope to explain the situation to her.. He hopes she won't hate him when it happens, though he knows that will probably be the case.

"We could do this every morning until we have to go back," the idea sounded nice. Breakfast was nice, it wasn't very elaborate, just some talking and eating. Then she was up and getting their plates, they couldn't be fat and lazy they need to do something.

He laughs. "I wasn't talking about breakfast." He says while grabbing a pair of pants and pulling them on. "I'm gonna stay shirtless for now." He says with the shake of his head. He gets up out bed and gives Sophie a kiss on the cheek before walking out into the main area of the house. "Is there an exercise room?" He calls to her.

"The shed outback has quite a bit of equipment. I know it looks small, i just keep my gardening things in there for convience," she stopped to pull on some pants and tennis shoes.

"I'll show you where it is," she walked through the sliding glass door and then on to the shed. The room was pretty small, but it had a squat rack, a bench, a full set of weights, and some extra equipment in the corner

Frank nods and follows her out to the shed, peering inside to see the exercise equipment that seemed to be gathering dust at this point. He smiles before speaking to her. "I'll probably be in here for a little while, gotta stay in shape." He explains.

He walks inside and gets the weights set up, deciding to follow an old SWAT routine he had been taught when it comes to lifting, increasing the weight marginally and then going until you couldn't go any more.

" You do that," she let him have his alone time. They had been on top of each other since her uncle had left, they would get annoyed with each other fast if they didn't get some space.

Totally counter productive of Frank working out she started to watch movies and cook. Cooking was something that she always did to keep her busy. She never got tired of experimenting with different ingredients and such.

By the end of his workout, Frank is drenched in sweat, he places the weights he had been using back in their respective places before turning to the treadmill.

He did a combination of sprinting and walking, tiring himself out for a minute and walking for two in order to regain his stamina. He does this for around twenty minutes.

He leaves the shed when he is done and walks back inside, switching the shower on and getting changed out of his clothes. He washes himself off, then goes over his body in a layer of soap.

The warm water on his body feels nice, so he sits in the cascading water for a little while.

She hears him come inside, but Frank bypasses to bedroom to wash up. So, she turns everything down so nothing burns before following after him.

She strips down out of everything and pins up her hair before knocking on tbe shower door. She opens the door the steam blowing in her face as she does. "I figured that you could use some company," she smiles as she walks in.

Frank turns when the door opens, he gives her a smile. "Company is welcome." He says before stepping back a little to give her more room. He places his hands on her hips and rests his forehead against the back of her head, closing his eyes as he feels the waters cascading down their bodies.

"I'm gonna miss this when we get to the big house.. We might have to sneak around a bit more if we want to destress." He says with a chuckle, kissing the back of her neck lightly.

Thought of the future popped the romantic bubble that Sophie had been living in for the last few days. The two of them had been completely unrealistic. Even after this little war between her uncle and rival gang was over they would not be able to be together.

She had to say something, they couldn't live like they were in a fair tale anymore. " What are you going to do when all of this is over? Are you going to tell my uncle the truth about everything, why youre here? If he finds out from someone else I can garuntee you fate will be worse."

Frank furrows his eyebrows. "What do you mean why I'm here?" He asks quietly, wondering how much she actually knows about him. "And I'm planning on running.. Or if worst comes to worst I'll be captured if it means no harm comes to you." He says quietly.

He wonders to himself if she knows about how he is undercover, it would be better that way as she wouldn't be angry, but he doubts that she knows yet.

She looked at Frank, very confused on what she should say or shouldn't say. " The guns... You had a ll that stuff with your ex wife so you wanted to find a way to start making money...," she pulled away from him so she could really look at him. She wondered what he had to say for himself.

"I'm going to go dry off now," she needed the separation in order to think about what just happened.

Frank feels like an idiot. "Sophie wait-" He is cut off by her leaving the shower, he sighs and runs his hands through his hair, how would he explain it to her? He finishes showering quickly before stepping out and drying off, getting changed into dry clothes before leaving the bathroom.

He looks around for Sophie, wondering where she had gone.. He figures he has some explaining to do but he doesn't know how to say anything.

Sophie was out in the back yard walking around trying to think of what she was going to do about what just happened. How was she supposed to know what the truth was? What if wasn't who he said he was? After they started having sex she stopped thinking about the things they had talked about, now it was coming back to bite her in the ass.

She stayed outside until she couldnt stand the gear anymore then she came back for a drink of water.

He spots her, approaching her. "Sophie, I'm sorry." He says to her quietly, his eyes trying to catch hers as he speaks to her. "I don't know what else to say, I misheard your question." He says, another lie, he had forgotten his own story..

Everything is becoming harder for him, how could he lie to this girl? He wishes he could say something, but he knows that he will have to wait until her Uncle is in cuffs along with his comrades.

She felt the disgust rise up in her chest as she thought about all the lies he could of told her. She had went against her gut feeling and no she gad started to fall in love with, the worst scenario possible.

"You got caught in a lie because youve been lying to me this whole time. Nothing you could say right now would make me believe you. As a matter of fact, don't talk to me again,until it is time for us to leave," her eyes were a mix of hate and hurt.

Frank feels awful, he doesn't respond to her, just nodding before walking out of the kitchen to his own quarters, if she wanted to be alone then he would allow her to be alone.

A few weeks later several black SUV's come to bring them to the Big House, Frank gets inside of one of them and stares at of the window, still pent up about their fight.

It only takes a couple of hours for the, to arrive, Sophie is torn away from him again.. Meanwhile he stands in his own room, cell phone in hand. He sends off several informative text messages to his handler, knowing that at any moment someone could easily sell him out, Sophie could do it as far as he knows.

Sophie was as cold as it gets, she ignored hin completely, because she had no clue how to talk to him without scratching his eyes out. It was easier to ignore him, she still cooked for him, and she frequently bumper into him constantly.

The transition was hard, from the moment she entered the house she was under constant watch and she hadn't even gotten a chance to talk to her uncle, she assumed that he would come to find her later. She sat in her room unpacking the things her uncle had brought from her home. It included pictures of her mother an father.

It wasn't long before she got a knock on her for and her uncle wasn't coming go brief her on how things were going. He told her how things are going to be from now on,she had more limitations than freedom. He asked about Frank, but she didn't say much. She wasn't sure what do yey, she was so conflicted.

Frank's team is set, they would assault the big house when Devil Eyes leaves to go to the deal tomorrow, as he had overheard some goons talking about it. He takes the flip phone and bends it, breaking the screen from the main part in order to remove the evidence of him texting his handler.

It's night time, so Frank lays down on his tiny bed, letting out a sigh as he falls asleep. The negative part of his mind reminds him that this could easily be his last night living, his only regret would be never telling Sophie who he really is.

It won't be long before Sophie would have her freedom again. Her uncle's foot soldiers would be set out in the morning and hopefully their plan would work, whatever it is that they had planned. She just hoped that things didn't get too messy. There was also a small part of her that thought of Frank and worried about his well being.

She tried to sleep, but she worried about him greatly. Yes, he had lied to her but there was also this part of her that had started to fall in lover with the person he had pretended to be. Why else wouldn't she have told her uncle what she had discovered.

Grabbing a robe she walked through the halls, careful not to run into any of the men on guard, till she got to the men's quarter. It was a bunch of small rooms big enough for a bed and dresser. They ones that lived there had assigned beds, Frank would be in the spare one. Not even knocking she cracked open the door and slid in. "Are you awake," she whispered.

Frank hadn't been able to sleep, the thought that Devil Eyes or any of his men could come to his room in the middle of the night and grab him.. It all terrifies him beyond anything.

He hears the door open and he jumps before seeing Sophie, hearing her soft words. "I'm awake.." He whispers, his nervous eyes flicking up to meet hers.

He runs a hand through his hair. "I'm sorry Sophie.." He says quietly, holding his head in his hands.

Now that she was here she had no clue what she wanted say to Frank. She didn't know how to feel about their whole situation. She remained standing, although it was all too tempting to crawl into bed with him. It's what she would have done before when they were at the safe house.

"I'm not sure how I feel. Which is dumb because I've had all this time to think things over... Honestly, its almost as if I've had to much time to think. All these questions just keep playing through my head. Who is he really? Why is he here? Did he ever feel anything for me at all? The biggest question I have it, what is your real name?"

She paused and turned away from him she didn't want to get emotional. "I don't even know your real name. You know everything about me, and I'm guessing there has to be some truth to some of the things you told me. But, I don't even know the most important thing about you."

Back
Top Bottom