Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The False Bodyguard (rskde and Ms.Goody2shoez94)

She sat by herself, his hands no longer on her. Though she longed for them to be. All she could think about was the way he had touched her and made her body felt. She couldn't think of another time when her body was so easily turned on. " I never said that I didn't want it. You're very attractive. You also really got me turned on, I'm super heated right now," she felt her hand drift to her stomach.

She wanted something lower, something to fill her up. " My Uncle doesn't have to know that your accent is fake, at least not right away. He also doesn't have to know if we decide to do anything. That's if you want to something,"she found herself crawling back toward him.

He at her, blinking, as if unsure of what to say. "You're one to talk." He says with a laugh. "You're also really.. Beautiful, I'm sure that nobody has ever denied that. And I'm also turned on.. You could probably tell." He says with a grin.

"If I can keep the accent from breaking he doesn't have to know.. And.. I want to do something, I just don't know if you want to." He says, his hands drifting to her hips again. He lifts her up easily, setting her back down on his lap, he looks up at her. "Do you?" He asks.

"I think I do want to do this," she had really thought about it and she deserved to have some fun. All her life she had been so caged and cut off from rest of the world. The last day and a half had been a nightmare and he was offering a way to release some of the emotional tension that had built up. Who was she to say no?

Before she had a moment to second guess herself, Sophia leaned in to kiss Frank. Full on, her arms were back around his neck. This felt right, it was what she needed. She pulled her body closer to his, chest to chest.

He keeps his hands on her hips and nods, still looking up at her. A part of him is excited, that would be the loudest part of his mind. The quieter part attempts to remind him that he's about to do something he might regret later on, as it is technically his job to destroy this girl's Cartel.

He closes his eyes and kisses her back passionately, his hands cupping her asscheeks as they kiss. His tongue moves from his lips to hers, tracing along her bottom lip as if asking for permission to enter, the kiss only grows more heated by the second, passion trumping reason.

She couldn't help but moan against his lips, they were surprisingly soft. Frank's soft lips and firm touch were more than enough to get her more into the kiss. So much so, that she started to grind herself against his thickening cock. She was definitely starting to get wet, and she knew Frank could feel her heat coming through her thin panties.

He groans when she starts to grind against him, he takes his hands off of her ass, breaking the kiss quickly before pulling off his shirt, he casts it aside before going back to passionately kissing her, groaning again as desire starts to form within him.

His hands move up her hips to her back, unhooking her bra and throwing it to the side with her shirt, then pulling her against him, loving the feeling of her bare skin against his.

With him shirtless she found herself exploring every inch of Frank's upper body. Her hands trailed everywhere she could reach, up his arms, down his upper back, over his shoulders, around his neck, and over his chest. Sophie loved the feel of his skin and the way his muscles tensed and flexed under her touch. She especially loved running her hands over his biceps.

She felt nothing but release as her bra was taken off, heavy breast can only stay in a bra for so long. She pressed her chest against his own, she very much enjoyed the feeling of skin against skin."We're wearing too much clothes," she lifted her bottom and reached for the rim of her panties. She was able to pull them down her thighs before bringing her legs up and pulling them off each leg. Between their grinding and her arousal she had left them quite damp.

He feels her hands on his body, his tense muscles start to relax at her touch. He finds himself doing the same thing to her, once her panties had fallen his hands glide over her smooth skin before pulling her panties off completely, his hands continuing to explore until one of them finally discovers her entrance, one of his fingers traces around her wet entrance, feeling her arousal.

He lifts her off of him for a moment before stripping his jeans and underwear, allowing his thick cock to be freed, he lifts her up again, this time standing and pulling her against him, one of his hands moving her leg around his waist as if telling her what to do. He walks with her to the nearest wall, pressing her back against it before starting to kiss her chest and her neck, when he reaches the sensitive flesh of her neck, his lips trace to just above her collarbone, his teeth biting down on the flesh to leave his mark, one that could be hidden by a shirt.

Frank definitely surprised her when he lifted her off his lap. He was just fingerings her entrance, and now he was pushing her away. Of course Sophia was confused, " What are you--, " her words were cut off by Frank completely dropping his pants.

She couldn't take her eyes off his cock, it was so big, so pink, and soon it would be deep inside of her.

When he lifted one leg up to his hip, she easily lifted the second one wrapping both of them around his waist. She enjoyed his kisses, they made her moan and wiggle under his touch, but after getting a glance at his cock she wants more. Using the wall and the grip she has on his waist, she lifted her self and reach for his cock. Pressing the head right up against her entrance she allowed her body to start sinking down on him.

Frank feels her hand around him, something inside of him tells him that she is ready to seal the deal. He groans as he feels her lower herself down on to him completely, his shaft buried within her tight pussy. He stays buried in her completely for a moment before starting to use the hands on her hips to bounce her on him.

His eyes clench shut, his forehead resting against hers as the pleasure begins, the pure bliss of the moment becomes fully intoxicating to him, he is suddenly unable to stop himself as he starts a rhythm of going hard and fast in and out of her.

The ride down to the base of his cock was slow, but way better than she could have imagined. For a white boy he was definitely packing quite a thick package. She helps him bounce her up and down his cock, by using her back and legs to help pull and push her body up and down.

She tried to speed up the pace, loving the way it felt for his head to press up her cervix. "Yes, yes, yes," she leaned back against the wall. Her fingers held on to his shoulders with quite a bit of force.

Frank keeps the speedy pace, pleasure flowing through him as he feels himself steadily approaching his climax, he suppresses it for a little while as he wants to fully please her before even worrying about himself. He groans in pleasure, his forehead still against hers as he continues to fuck her.

He silences her words with a passionate kiss, groaning into her mouth before breaking free again. "Holy fuck you're tight.." He says quietly, his mind isn't even thinking about what they would be afterwards, he pushes the thought aside and continues to have fun with the beautiful colored girl.

His kiss breaks all of Sophia's concentrartion .She just leans into the wall a Frank thrust deep inside of her, pelvis to pelvis, her hands to his chest. She doesn't hold on for very long before her orgasm is washing over her. She hangs on to Frank for dear life, her arms squeeze his upper body while her vaginal walls clench down for all their worth.

Her body is completely relaxed now, limp like noodles in his arms. Sophia's legs are barely holding their place around his waist.

He feels her walls clench around him, making his eyes squeeze shut for a moment before whispering to her. "Sophia, I'm close.. Where do you want me?" He asks quietly, feeling his climax rapidly approaching from the pressure her pussy had put on his member.

His hands on her hips easily keeps her supported, his body against hers just keeping her against the wall, ensuring that she would not fall as long as he has a grasp on her.

"I want you to come deep inside me," she smiled as she thought about where she wanted him. She could have asked for him to come anywhere, and next time she would. Sophia was on birth control and wouldn't mind Frank filling her up with his seed.

Wanting to encourage him on towards his orgasm, she shifted herself closer so that she could whisper dirty things in his ear. She ran her hands up and down his shoulders while kissing up and down his neck, especially in the small soft area right underneath his jaw. "Come on baby, don't you want to fill me up."

He feels himself grinning at her response, his climax still rapidly approaching as he fucks her exhausted body. He closes his eyes when she starts to kiss his neck and jawline, her dirty words egging him on, which he assumes that the purpose of the words is to do just that.

"I'm coming.." He says quietly before groaning in pleasure, his seed rocketing deep into her. He stumbles back to the couch, still inside of her before sitting down, with her on his lap again. "Holy fuck that was amazing.." He breathes, taking his hands off of her hips to run down his face.

He looks up at her before biting the inside of his cheek. "You want to go get cleaned up? I'll probably do the same." He says, probably going to look for a towel to clean up her juices and his seed from his member and pelvis.

Sophie held on for dear life as Frank walked her back to the couch. She rested her body against his, they were both covered in sweat from their exertion. She was completely content right now. "You were amazing she smiled," he thoroughly worked her over and she felt amazing. Her muscles felt like limp strings of spaghetti.

"I definitely need to clean up," she stood up slowly from his lap. She was going to feel it in her legs later on. She could feel her muscles barely supporting her as she limped over to her room. She went straight to the bathroom and turned on the warm shower and sat underneath the stream.

He finds a towel in the bathroom and cleans himself off before getting dressed. He walks back to the couch he had slept on before turning off the TV, he finds a bottle of Lysol to clean the smell some of their bodily fluids had made, just so that if anybody walked in, they wouldn't know what had happened.

He sits back down on the couch, smoothing his hair over with his hand. He rests his head against the cushion of the couch, thinking to himself about what she would think if she found out that he isn't who he says he is.

All cleaned up and in some fresh clothes she came back with a smile on her face. " How are you feeling now?" She went to sit on the edge of the couch next to Frank." I was thinking maybe we could relax and watch a movie before I cook dinner."

She really wanted to lay with him and cuddle, but she wasn't sure how he would handle that intamacy. Then there's the fact that she didn't want to feel for him, because he might not be who he was leading her to believe.

Frank looks up when he hears her voice, he wraps his arms around her and pulls her against him, kissing her on her forehead softly. "I'm feeling amazing Sophie." He says to her quietly, it sounds completely genuine, and it is, though the back of his mind still reminds him of who he actually is.

He nods. "You should pick the movie, I might be tempted to scare you again." He says with a laugh.

" No, I'm not looking forward to be scared again," though she had to admit that the results were worth it.

She snuggles into Frank's arms as she reached for the remote to turn something on Netflix. She did a bunch of scrolling, didn't want to watch anything stupid, scary, or too romantic, she settled on action movie that had a little of everything.

In his arms she laid until her belly go to rumbling.

"I'll try not to watch any more scary movies with you around, then." He says before kissing her cheek. He rests his head against hers and starts to watch the movie that she had picked out.

He smiles as she rests against him, it feels nice to be able to sit down like this and just watch any movie.

His stomach rumbles a little, but he doesn't say anything as he is enjoying the moment they are sharing, he wants to keep her in his arms until the last moment.

It's almost as if the stomach growling was contagious. A few minutes after Frank, her own stomach began to growl embarrassingly loud. She had to laugh at herself, because it was way louder than what her stomach usually sounded like.

"I guess one of us needs to go make dinner," she held on to Frank's hand, then she was pulling them off her body she could stand up. There were some left over that were mixed into a salad. Sophie didn't feel like making this gran dinner.

"Babe, it's ready." She wondered if it was too soon.

He nods to her and continues watching the movie while waiting for her to finish making the meal they were to eat, the sex had obviously made them very hungry.

He hears her call for him, he smiles when she calls him babe. He stands and walks over to her, placing his hands on her hips. "I like that name." He says with a smile. He kisses her on the cheek before sitting down and he begins to eat.

Frank Reacted better than she could have planned, usually people didn't start using pet names until they had been dating for a few weeks. She had already let it slipped out and they ha only had sex once. When yesterday they were fighting like cats and dogs.

Sophia began to eat, but she ate slowly, because hee mind was rather preoccupied.

Back
Top Bottom