Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The False Bodyguard (rskde and Ms.Goody2shoez94)

He nods. "I'm not so easily wrapped." He says with a laugh, rolling his shoulder as if still trying to get the cramp from sleeping on the couch out. He bites the inside of his cheek before speaking. "While I'm not exactly your slave, you can ask me to do stuff for you, don't be afraid to, I work for you, after all." He says.

"Baking? I don't know how to cook." He says with a laugh. "Another house skill that made the wife really want to dump me." He says before pulling himself out of the water with just his arms, the entirety of his weight going on to his upper body, but he doesn't even struggle.

She can't help but sit there and watch his muscles flex as he pulls him self out of the pool. Never before had any of her guards provided her with eye candy the way he did. She smiled to herself as she too climbed out of the pool.

She tossed him a towel before wrapping one around her own body. " If we're going to be up hereally awhile I'm gonna have to teach you to cook. Eventually,I'll get tired of cooking for you," she joked as they headed inside.

She headed to the kitchen and was in and out of the pantry getting things ready.

He catches the towel and dries himself off the best that he can before wrapping the towel around his lower half, not caring about his still exposed upper half at this point, in fact the sun feels quite good against his skin.

"Well, teach away then." He says with a laugh as he walks back up to the house with her, running a hand through his hair as he steps into the door. He walks back to where he had stored his clothing before changing back into the jeans and t-shirt, he looks at himself in the mirror before stepping out again.

He walks into the kitchen and watches her work. "What're you making?" He asks, leaning against the counter with his eyebrows raised.

He definitely needed to put clothes on, she didn't want him figuring out that she though he was attractive. He would never take her seriously if he found out. She changed back into her shorts and a tank top. The room was getting hot with the oven on and the heat from outside. They would need to turn on the air soon.

" I you can't tell from the brown batter, I am making us brownies. I found some old oreo that don't taste stale, I was going to put those in too," she showed him the little blue container filled with oreos.

She was looking for her baking pans and she couldn't find them. She had everything ready she just needed to grease the pans. She kept looking through cabinets till she found them on the top shelf in a random cabinent, exactly where they weren't supposed to be. She tried standing on her tippy toes, but she still couldn't reach the lip of the pan to pull it down.

He nods, brownies sounded pretty good to him. He inhales the sweet smell of her cooking. "Well, they smell like brownies, even if you can't tell from looking at them." He says with a grin.

He notices her struggling to grab a pan because of her height, he walks over and plucks the pan from the top shelf, placing it in her outstretched hand. "There you go." He says with a laugh, obviously finding her struggle amusing.

"I sweae that's the only thing men are good for in the kitchen. They reach the things up high, open lids that are too tight, and carry the heavy stuff," she couldn't help but glance at his now covered arms.

She poured so of the batter, placed the oreos and covered them all with more batter. They would be in the oven for quite a while. "We have time to do something. I'm not very good at video games, but I live playing board games: monopoly, twister, chutes and ladders, connect four. I play them all."

He shrugs. "What can I say? I'm good at lifting heavy things." He says before flexing a little, laughing as he turns away for a moment, thinking to himself about what they could possibly do to kill time.

"Do you know how to play blackjack? I never go any where without a deck of cards." He says to her. "We could make it interesting, bet things on our game, whatever it is we want to bet." He says to her before walking over to the couch, digging through his bag before pulling out a deck of cards and showing it to her.

" I kinda know how to play, but I can think of at least one you might want to bet me for," she knew the first thing he was going to ask for was the bed. He was going to ask for was the bed. He sleeps like a starfish, so he would end up sleeping on his arm again if he spent another night on the couch. She really didn't have anything to ask for.

She nodded her head. They would play. "Let's play in the kitchen," she enjoyed breathing in the sweet air.

He sits down in the kitchen before looking at her. "We could play for clothes too, whoever is in their underwear loses." He offers with a laugh, since they've already seen each other in swim suits it really wouldn't make much of a difference.

At the current moment he isn't really focused on his sleeping arrangements, giving her some incite on how he treats his life, always living in the moment.

She looked on at him in shock a little surprised that he had even offered to play for clothes. "Fine, I will play. Definitely a way to make the game interesting. I've never played for clothes before. "

She cleared a spot at the table. She had to admit that she dI'd want to see his body again. Her mind replayed what his upper body looked like glistening in the sun.

He nods. "Now that you've agreed, I should tell you I'm pretty lucky." He says with a laugh before dealing out two cards to each of them, he starts with a five and a two, she receives a ten and a jack right off the bat.

"Wow, you've already got me beaten.." He says with a laugh before pulling off his shirt. He tosses it aside before collecting the cards and dealing them, this time he gets a ten and an eight, while she gets a two and a three.

"Draw a card or stay, your choice." He says before drawing a card from the deck and hiding it from view, unable to contain the grin on his face.

His upper body was just as nice as she remembered. Sbe felt her face get flushed she only had five so she decided to pull again. She had a eight. Even though she was risking it she asked for amother card. And of course she got a ten.

"Guess it's my turn," she pulled off her own top, but s he had a bra underneath.

He sees her face get flushed, making him grin as he wins, he watches her take off her top, exposing a little more skin than usual. He passes out the cards again. "Last round.. I don't know what the winner gets other than bragging rights." He says with a laugh.

He passes out the cards, a king and a ten lay face up on his side while an ace and a nine lay face up on her side. "So close but no cigar little lady." He says with a laugh, leaning back in his chair with his hands behind his head.

She had been hopeful about her cards until she saw what he was dealt. Then she frowned see what he had got. She sat back in her chair with a pout on her face, who wouldn't want to have bragging right for the next few hours.

It hadn't seem as if they had been playing that long, but the alarm was going off for the brownie, she got and got some glove pulling out the big pan. They would have to sit for a few moments. "I'm telling you these are sure fire way of getting over whatever is making you depressed," she started pulling out the bad boys. She grabbed them both a napkin.

He laughs, bragging rights would be his. "You gotta take off your pants too, we're playing for clothes, remember?" He asks before standing up and stretching, his body groaning with the effort, still sort've cramped but now starting to recover.

"Do I come off as depressed? I don't think I do.." He says to himself, thinking about how he sounds. He takes one of the brownies from her and sits down, taking a bite and nodding. "They taste amazing.." He says with a laugh.

"Dammit," she waited till her butt was facing away before pulling off her pants. She should have worn underwear that covered her bottom more. She jumped when her bare bottom touched th cold seat. She couldn't help but release a squeal.

"Just how long do I have to stay this way," she was opting again.

He laughs, admiring the view for a moment before going back to eating his food. He laughs again when she jumps, obviously disturbed by the cold on her sensitive skin.

"Uhm.. Ten minutes?" He asks, raising his eyebrows at her. He finishes the brownie before speaking again. "I kinda like you this way." He says with a laugh before standing and throwing away the napkin the brownie had been inside of.

"Of course you like me this way, I'm half naked and baking for you," it was such an awkward situation, but she had made her bed. It was only ten minutes s he would survive.

Picking up her clothes she pushed him out of the room toward the living room. She wasn't going to get caught walking in front of him. She pushed him til she was able to sit on the couch." Why don't you choose a movie for us to watch," her arms crossed her chest.

He laughs. "Fair point.." He says to her, the situation not really being as awkward for him as it is for her, he bites the bottom of his lip, catching himself staring for a moment before looking away.

He gets pushed out of the room, sitting down on the couch and looking at the different movies there were to watch. He picks up one and puts it in, deciding on a horror movie; Predator, an alien that murders for the hell of it.

He sits back down when he puts it in, an evil grin on his face. "There's some jump scares in this movie before the ten minute mark." He says with a laugh, putting his hands behind his head as the movie starts. About two minutes in, a very loud and scary jump scare occurs, though it doesn't seem to faze Frank.

Sophir didn't know that much about the movie, she just settled in to her side. Soon she would be putting her clothes on and it wouldn't even matter.

They had been sitting awfully close to begin with. The couch wasn't that big. Another reason Frank had such a hard problem sleeping on it the night before. When the first loud jump scene occurred, Sophie was all the way in Frank's lap arms looped around his neck. She had never seen the movie before aNd was completely horrified.

Frank has a smile on his face before the scare, knowing that it was coming, the moment it happened he starts to laugh, looking at the girl that had jumped into his lap, allowing him to properly see her body for the first time.

"Awh.." He says to her with a grin on his face, he actually kind've enjoys the feeling of her arms around his neck, he bites his lip and looks at the scared girl, he starts to wonder how old she actually is, considering he himself is only twenty four.

His smug grin made her turn up her nose, he knew that jump scene was going to happen. Frank probably just chose it because of her state of dress. "Cochino," she pressed herself away from him, but pressing her hands against his chest to create separation between the two of them did nothing but gave her a feel of how solid his frame was. It was almost as if he had muscles, everywhere.

Between feeling his muscles and watching Frank bite on his lip, Sophia was more than a little bit flushed. She just hoped that it didn't show, the fact that he was arousing her was completely embarrassing. "Has ten minutes gone by yet," she tried to glare at him.

He sees her flustered face, it really serves to make his grin wider. "Do you really want it to be ten minutes yet?" He asks quietly, feeling her hands on his chest. He wonders if he should make a move, his mind not really thinking straight from having a half naked woman on his lap.

It's pretty easy to tell that he is aroused, he starts to grow hard from under his pants, and since she is on his lap she would more than definitely feel it.

Sophie felt her eyes grow big as she noticed his girth growing firm underneath her bottom. She was completely surprised, not having aroused by many guys. " Um... I," she was completely at a loss for words. She could feel the heat in her core building up, she couldn't believe her body was reacting this way.

"We shouldn't do this. My uncle will be here. If not tomorrow than the day after. And, I know for a fact that he won't approve of whatever this is," she pushed away from Frank again.

He bites the inside of his cheek before pulling her back to him. "He also wouldn't approve the fact that I put on a fake accent for him, so if really is going to kill me, I should enjoy the last two days of my life while I can, despite the disapproval of anybody." He says to her quietly.

"But if you still believe that this is wrong and something you don't want then fine." He says before letting her go. "You're free to make your own decisions, I can't ask you to anything for me, you don't owe me anything."

Back
Top Bottom