Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The False Bodyguard (rskde and Ms.Goody2shoez94)

It had been a long while since they had been able to lay in bed comfortably. Not that she had minded them laying on her when they stayed in her room. " I think we should go where we left off considering that if I don't lotion up after I take a shower my skin will get dry. Want to help me lotion up?"

Jared grins. "Sure thing baby, I'm always here to help." He says before scooping her up wedding style, walking with her into the bathroom before sitting her down on the counter. "Don't move." He says to her, her stomach is at his head level.

He pulls off the towel she was wearing to cover herself, putting some lotion on his hands before starting to rub her feet, going up her legs and paying a little more attention to her pussy than the rest of her skin. He moves up her body, massaging the lotion into her skin.

When he's done he lifts her off of the counter, giving her a kiss on her perfect lips. "Perfect." He says with a smile, still holding her in the air so that her feet wouldn't touch the ground.

Sophie had her little mms and aahs, but by the time he got up to her pussy her breathing really did start to quicken. She had spread her legs open a little bit more but he bypassed to the rest of her body making sure that she was adequately covered and fully rubbed down. She felt great like this, wrapped up in his arms she really wanted to just rest like this

"I could get used to this. You're going to have me spoiled," she guestured to the bed. That would definitely have to be their next destination it was getting lat and she was missing the feeling of being cuddled up with him.

"I'll spoil you all I want, hush." He says with a smile as he walks her over the bed, playfully tossing her on to it as if she weighed nothing. He slips into bed with her, wrapping his arms around her and pulling her close before burying his face into her neck, sighing lightly as he does so, causing his warm breath to skim along the sensitive flesh of her skin.

He gives her flesh a light kiss before moving up to her ear, whispering into it. "Goodnight beautiful, I love you." He whispers before finding his place at her neck, letting out another extended breath before falling asleep.

There were those sweet words again. She didn't hesitate to hold to him a little tighter and say ," I love you," back. She did live him and she certainly wouldn't have uprooted her life if she wasn't sure of it. She settled into his grasp living the warm air on her neck. She found sleep so easily after their long day .

As usual Sophie was up early. There was no garden to tend to, no chores to be done and the fridge was empty. She let Jared sleep and epyied her back pack except for a little money to buy some fresh food she had remembered passing the grocery store on the way in. It was like a three minute srive, maybe a ten minute walk.

When morning does come, Jared groans softly as he feels her leave him, having her up early was a blessing and a curse, while she did make him meals he was left without his love in bed with him. He lazily throws tge covers over himself, deciding to sleep for an hour or two more to get that extra rest in.

She took her time walking to the store, she was unfamiliar with the area and she really wanted to explore. She walked through the other small stores in the shopping center and then she walked over to the grocery store. Like any chef, she couldn't help but to spend so much time in the store. She looked up an down the asile getting herself familiar with where everything is and thr type of products they had.

By the time she had finished shopping, Sophie had way more than what could fit in her basket and three hours had passed. She had got slightly carried away, she had been gone for so long and she had to lug this stuff all the way home.

With four bags in each hand and a backpack full, Sophie began her trek careful not to swing her bag too much. She just wanted to make it home without dropping anything.

The walk took twice as long with her heavy load. When she opened the front door it wold have been so easy to let the bags drop from her arms not caring what was in them and whether or not it woukd stain the capet, but she somehow managed to get everything into the kitchen on the counter.

The exhaustion and lack of sleep forced upon him by the captivity in the Big House had finally crashed down on Jared, as he still is asleep in bed, holding his pillow to his bare chest as he dreams peacefully about the simple things of life, most of them being spent around with Sophie.

He sighs quietly in his sleep, in the back of his mind he knows that Sophie had left bed but he wishes she hadn't, but he knows her early schedule would never be changed despite what he wishes for it to be.

After unloading all of the food that she had brought home she started to make breakfast for them. It was special day, the first day that they were alone without any obligation. Sophie knew that she would end up spending a lot of time between the kitchen and spend the rest of the daay with Jared between her legs. She couldn't wait for him to wake up.

With the table all set, she went back to the bedroom to wake up Jared. She jumped on the side of the bed before she just let herself flop down on the bed.

Jared jumps when she jumps on to the bed, giggling like mad as she does. "Oh c'mere!" He says while rolling over and pinning her to the bed, laughing. "What'd you wake me for?" He mutters to her. "I missed you, and dreamed about you." He says while pressing his lips to her chin.

He rolls off of her, smelling breakfast coming from the kitchen. "Alright, let's go eat." He says while getting up, stretching his arms. "Would you like me to carry you, princess?" He asks with a grin on his face. "Only the best for you, m'lady."

"I'm waking you because you can't sleep the day away, you're gonna get fat. That and I made a really big breakfast and there's no way I could finish it on my own," she licked the tip of his nose, it was the part of him that was level with her mouth.

"If its not too much, sir," she jumped up into his arms.

The table was filled with food, they would probably end up with eating it for lunch. Shh hadn't realized how much she had made.

Jared laughs when she licks his nose, biting and licking were one of the things that turned him on the most, but he figured they had the rest of the day to do whatever they wanted to do around the apartment.

He catches her as she jumps into his arms, walking her to the kitchen before sitting down on one of his chairs, sitting her on his lap and holding her there while resting his chin on her shoulder. "Do you wanna eat like this? I don't know if I want to let you go again." He says teasingly, giving her neck a kiss.

"That's a lot of food baby, and it all smells amazing.. Excellent job." He says with a smile on his face.

For the most part Sophia was a really humble girl and completely down to earth, but there was something about cooking that brought out her ego. "I know I'm a damn good cook," she laid her head on top of his. She liked this being all snuggled up. His body was so warm. Speaking of warm she didn't want the food to get cold. "You have to eat baby," she started making them a plate pilefd high with a little bit of everything on it.

With a plate full and waffles cut, she started to think about what today would hold. "Your friend said that the fbi was going to be coming soon. So, do you think they are going to come today. It is a week day and we all know that beaucrats work everyday of the week. I'm gonna be sad if they disturb our peaceful day."

Jared grins at her. "I don't have to eat.. But I will, for you." He says before starting to eat the food that she had laid out for him, enjoying it with her sat on his lap especially. He smiles when her head lays against his, he can tell they will be having a good day together.

"I don't know about today.. But we can make due, y'know, enjoy it while we can and all of that." He says while leaning back in his chair, bringing her back with him. "I think we should sit like this more often.." He mutters, his hand brushing some stray hair out of her face.

"I prefer for it to be like this," she turned so that she was straddling his thick legs. "I find that it is a lot more comfortable, " she laid her head on his shoulder and let her body relax into his . She wasn't lying, laying with Jared should be a pastime.

"I've been thinking on what you said. I want to find a job. It seems like it would be fun to sit up in the house all day, but I would much prefer to be using my hands and making myself useful. I'm sure there is plenty to do around here," she would just have to go start putting some applications in.

Jared places his plate down on the table and wraps his arms around Sophie, resting his forehead against hers as he listens to her speak. "I prefer it as well if I'm honest." He says with a smile, giving her a kiss on the tip of her nose.

"You can get a job, there's plenty of opportunities, you could get a job as a cook if you wanted." He offers. "You can read newspapers, magazines, I could probably let you use my work laptop if you want to look up jobs online." He says.

"Work laptop sounds so official," she laughed. "I'll enjoy a few days and then start applying. It will be weird to work for someone other than my mom," Sophie had been homeschooled and wasn't allowed to go away for college. She had gotten a chance to take some classes online, but she couldn't get a degree because she wasn't able to go that far. Now she could do whatever she wanted.

She was slightly overwhelmed by all her thoughts, she was happy that she had Jared to keep her grounded in all of this.

Sophie didn't have anything else to say, so she just sat tucking her upper body in. Then the phone rang, she didn't want to get off him to answer it.

Jared rests his head against hers, groaning quietly when he hears the phone ring, he stands with her tucked into his upper body, walking over to the phone and answering it.

"Hello? Halsey residence." He says into the phone while holding up Sophie one handed, keeping her up with his one arm as he listens to whoever it is on the phone. "It's not really a good time, I'm spending the day with my girlfriend." He says.

Back
Top Bottom