Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The world of dark and light (open to everyone)

Samuel Wolf

Super-Earth
Hello this is where you go to create a char for my new world of light and dark I'm gonna give an example of what you will need to create your char and do so as you can before posting in my forum thanks

Char info

Race
Looks
Special powers if any
What your goal is in this world be it war peace sex or just survival
And char back story if you can not needed

For me

Name: Samuel Wolf
Sex: Male
Race: Human
Looks: 6'1" with short messy red hair a lean body due to lack of food with several scars acrost his body from his time in this world with grey eyes.
Special powers if any: none as of yet
What your goal: to try and stay alive in this world.

Name : Blake Collins
Race: vampire
Looks: slim feminine body. White hair red eyes. Pierced tongue and lips.
Special powers: change the minds of others. Change into human form
Goals: sex. Learn about humans
Short back story:

Blake was a rebel leader in his world. He fought the imperial powers of the lead vampires to change their way of life. He had a husband he went through the human world with but the humans killed him off after he tried making peace. Blake never felt hatred for the humans but curiosity about how they lived. The monsters from his world claimed the humans were evil. But Blake didn't think that. He knew they were scared. He wanted to change the mind set of humans to show them not all monsters were evil

Name: Oren Warren

Race: Leshy

Looks: Naturally appears to be a male over seven feet tall with white skin and long hair made of vines. His human form is that of a muscular youth with brown hair and glowing lilac eyes.

Special powers if any: Like all Leshy he has the ability to transform himself into any plant or animal he can also grow as big as the tallest tree or small as a single blade of grass. He understands the secrets of natural magic and is capable of controlling animals and natural forces.

Backstory being a very young adult by Leshy standards Oren is full of zeal to change the world. It is not the fault of the Leshy that their world was mixed with its monstrous cities and it's pollutants that have been plaguing his people. They are sick now and it is time to get back to the old ways when people knew better than to encroach on a forest. It has only been a decade not nearly enough time for the Leshy elders to even decide in what century to have a discussion about what to do, but Oren believes that should things continue at their current rate the time will never come for Leshy to decide anything again.

Goals: Stop deforestation and find a way for the Leshy to be able to survive in this realm.

Name: Samuel Wolf

Race: Human
Looks: 6'1" with short messy red hair a lean body due to lack of food with several scars acrost his body from his time in this world with grey eyes.
Special powers if any: none as of yet
What your goal: to try and stay alive in this world.

Back
Top Bottom