Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

1989 Best Year Ever (Darkangel76 &Casketslinger)

Nathan Essex laid back on his bed as naked as the day he as born. His muscular physique gleamed with sweat in the early morning light coming through is bedroom window. He pulled back his long dark hair into a ponytail and pulled two Marlboro red cigarettes out of the half crushed pack sitting on his nightstand and placed them in his mouth. He picked up the zippo lighter with an etched fist holding up a middle finger on it and flicked it lit with his middle finger and thumb. He pulled deeply on the two smokes and got them lit before pulling one out and handing it to the sweaty naked girl laying on his bed next to him.

She was a wrestling cheerleader named Wendy Green. Wrestling cheerleaders were the outcasts of the cheerleader clique. They weren't cool or pretty enough to make the big time, which was football cheerleading. Most of them had either big noses, or ache or pot bellies and didn't have the social standing to hang with the more popular Football cheerleaders. Wendy happened to have a slight belly and a bit of a lazy eye, but she also had a great set of tits and happened to be easy.

"So your sure I won't get pregnant? Cause my family is real religious and they'd have a fucking cow if I got knocked up!" Wendy asked as she awkwardly pulled off the cigarette and then coughed like she'd never smoked before.

"Yeah I told ya already, I jerk off all the time and I smoke a bunch of pot so my sperm count is really low, You're safe don't sweat it." Nate said as he sat up and pulled his switch blade out of his discarded jeans. He leaned over and carved another slash into his headboard of his bed which had 12 slashes already.

"What are you doing?" Wendy asked dizzily.

"Nothing don't worry about it, ain't you gonna get in trouble for staying over last night?" Nate replied, setting his knife back down and pressed the play button on his boombox. Pantera, Cowboys from Hell started screaming Cemetery Gates from the speakers and Wendy winced.

"Geez that is really loud, don't you have any Paula Abdul or Millie Vanilli? And No I already told you, I told my parents I was staying at Stephanie's house." Wendy replied.

"Does Stephanie know you came over here?" Nate asked as he looked at the 8th slash, which just so happened to represent Wendy's freind, on his headboard.

"No why?" Wendy asked as she started to get up. She grabbed one of Nate's metal t-shirts off of the floor and wiped the cum dripping from her freshly fucked pussy away before finding her clothes and starting to get dressed for school.

"No reason..... Hey listen you're going to have to leave out the window, if my mom finds out I had a chick up here she'll fucking kill me." Nate said with a small smile and pointed toward the window.

"Come on are you serious? i've wearing heels, I'll fucking kill myself trying to climb down that lattice." Wendy protested.

"Sorry babe, don't know what to tell you." Nate said but then a loud pounding knock sounded from his bedroom door and Wendy flinched at the surprise. Nate silently motioned toward the window and Wendy started tip toeing in that direction.

"WHO IS IT?" Nate called out expecting his nosy mother to answer.

"Yo bro....It's Greg and Stevie man! You up? Your mom said she heard making noise up here early. You awake man?" The voice of his good friend Greg Lackney called out from the other side of the door.

The door swung open and Nate's friends walked in Greg was a tall goofy looking ginger who'd grown his jewfro out. Stevie was his fat sidekick and acne was something that plagued his every inch of exposed skin.

"whoa! Wendy...fancy meeting you here!" Greg announced seeing Wendy exiting through the window.

"Fuck you ginger!" Wendy said before descending the lattice.

"She's a charmer...I can see why you bed her, Nate." Stevie said and laughed hard enough to shake his double chin.

"Jeezus Nate you're hung like a fucking horse man!" Greg said seeing that Nate was still naked. "Girls let you fuck them with that thing?"

"Shut up and close the door." Nate instructed the two lackeys. "What the fuck are you two doing here this early anyway?"

"We stopped over because we came up with the best idea ever last night man! Well actually Stevie came up with it but I helped. Man we got a way to break the band!" Greg said giddily. The band in question was a garage band they'd started last summer. "Excalibur" consisted of Nate as the lead singer and rhythm guitarist, Greg was lead guitar, Stevie was drums and his nerdy little sister named Lucy was on keyboards.

Nate bent down and pulled on the dark denim jeans he'd worn for almost a week straight. "What the fuck are you two talking about?"

"A party man.....We throw an awesome graduation party and Excalibur plays it!" Stevie says sitting down on the bed next to Nate.

"How's that gonna break the band?" Nate asked putting out the cigarette in the ashtray hidden in his desk drawer.

"That's the thing man, We're gonna get Stevie's little sister to borrow a video camera from the AV club at school and we'll film it, Once we get it finished and edited we send that shit to MTV and make fucking millions!" Greg said, his enthusiasm spilling over.

"There are a lot of fucking problems with that plan man, firstly how the fuck do we get the entire school to show up at one of our parties? Most people think we're total assholes. Then there is the amount of money we need to buy beer and booze for a party that size. And finally where in the fuck are we gonna have a party that big and loud and not get caught?" Nate said as he leaned down and picked up his favorite black Metallica shirt off his floor. He went to put it on but realized that Wendy had slimed it. "Shit!" He said but then ended up putting the shirt on anyways.

"Look man don't be a fucking downer! We'll figure that shit out as we go, you just leave all that stuff up to us. Hey, you wanna go over to my house with us while we run this idea by Lucy before school?" Stevie asked.

"Sure fuck it, but I need to smoke some pot before first period though!" Nate said.

"Cool we'll smoke on the way over, we'll take your car!" Greg said, nominating Nate's 72 Chevy Nova.

"Goddamnit!" Lucy shouted as she threw the NES controller against the floor with a loud thwack. She seethed as she glared at the screen, that all too familiar music filling her tiny room letting her know that she failed. Again! "This fucking game is insane! I swear it's rigged!"

Suddenly there was a knock on the door. Lucy turned toward it, startled by the sudden interruption. She sucked in a sharp breath and then slowly let it out. Shaking her head, she brought her hands up and raked them through her messy, dark hair. Muffled voices shouted from the other side, but she couldn't make them out with the tv turned up so loud. Letting out a soft scowl, she moved to turn down the volume.

"You okay, sweetie?" the voice came again along with another knock.

"Yeah, yeah," Lucy answered. She found the abandoned controller and picked it up. "Everything's fine."

"You need to come down and eat something before school. All right?" the voice came again. It was Lucy's mom.

Lucy rolled her eyes and blew a stray strand of hair that fell into her eyes. "Yeah. Whatever. In a minute," she said.

"You'd better. I'm holding you to it, Lucy's mom said, her tone condescending enough that Lucy made a gag gesture as she sat there in her floor. "You're dad left for work already and I'm heading off now."

"Yeah, okay. Got it, mom," Lucy grumbled. She stood up and walked over to a crate filled with game cartridges. She thumbed through them and found Super Mario Bros and smiled. She needed the quick pick-me-up after that horrific round of Link 2. She swore that game was made to aggravate. She popped the one game out and put the new one in.

When Lucy decided her mom had gone, she turned the volume back up. Breakfast could wait. Fuck it, she'd take something on the go. It wouldn't take her long to beat Mario. She could practically beat the damned thing in her sleep. With a smile, she pulled her hair back in a sloppy knot and then slapped her hands against her jean clad thighs. Just as she was about to start playing, she made a little sound and jumped up to grab a tape off her nightstand. She quickly put it into her walkman and threw the headset about her neck, letting the earphones dangle. No way she wanted to miss out on the game music, but god! She suddenly had the urge for some Sepultura.

Lucy smoothed out the baggy green hoodie she wore and settled herself in a giant black beanbag. The floor was starting to feel hard and her backside had that numb feeling. Happy and situated, she was ready to get her game on before school...and erase the misery that had been Link 2.

"Finally!" Lucy stated out loud, controller in hand. She began to press buttons and was ready to kick some ass.

Nate, Greg and Stevie all left Nate's house, after saying goodbye to Nate's mom who was getting ready to go to her second job. Outside Nate opened the garage and revealed the thing he'd worked so hard over the last few summers to buy. The car was beat on and rusted but Nate had dreams of one day restoring it and turning it into something really special but for now it was just and ordinary piece of shit. The cool kids in the senior class's parents had bought them all nice new model cars. Derek the QB of the football team even had a 88' Pontiac Fiero which resembled a mini-Ferrari, but Nate's mom didn't have the cash to buy him a car since his dad left and she had to work two jobs just to make ends meet. Instead Nate had worked summer jobs at the local scrap yard and saved up to buy the Nova himself, because of this the car was his pride and joy even though it was still a piece of shit.

"Shotgun!" Greg called out and Stevie whined a little but didn't protest. Nate got behind the wheel with Greg in the front seat and Stevie in the back. Nate keyed the ignition and after a few tries the car coughed to life, spitting smoke out of the tailpipe like a dying dragon. The stereo came to life and started belting Master of Puppets, Battery at nearly full volume. The tape had been played so many times that is was now stuck in the Pioneer tape deck permanently but that didn't bother Nate at all. He waited for the pounding chorus to start and then gunned the accelerator and the car did a small burnout before taking off down the small suburban street.

"Come on Stevie, don't fuck around man, you know I like to be stoned for first period, light that fucking thing up man!" Nate said and Stevie sucked in his fat gut so that he could get into his front pocket of his jeans. He pulled the half crushed pack of Camel cigarettes out and inside were several pre-rolled joints. He pulled one out, first licking the end he was going to light and then sparked it up. The sweet skunky smell filled the interior of the car and Stevie coughed hard before handing the doobie of to Nate.

"So what's the deal with Lucy again Stevie, She's your sister but not your sister?" Nate asked after taking a big rip off the joint and then handing it off to Greg.

"I thought I already explained this man! Lucy is my Stepsister. Her Mom married my Dad when we were like six years old. So we've been raised like siblings for over a decade, but then my dad split on her mom for some waitress in Houston. So Lucy's mom got back together with Lucy's real Dad. I only had a few years left before graduating so Lucy's mom said I could stay here with them until I got my diploma. It's not that complicated." Stevie said and took the joint back from Greg.

"So if she's not actually your sister and you two are the same age... Have you ever banged her?" Greg asked, giggling from the high he was getting off the weed.

"No asshole! I told you we were raised like siblings, I don't think of her like that. I did play 'doctor' with her when we were younger though, she let me feel her up." Stevie tried to brag but came off pretty lame. Greg and Nate broke at laughing hard enough to embarrass poor Steve.

" Chill man, we're just messing with you. So is she dating anybody? I don't ever see her hanging out with any dudes?" Nate inquired.

"No she's always too busy playing video games, she fucking loves those things man, that and the piano." Stevie answered. "Why you asking though Nate? You like Lucy? She's not really your type man, Not like she's some second string cheerleader anyway!" Stevie put in.

"NO man....geez I was just wondering!" Nate replied but his face blushed a little which was odd because Nate almost never got flustered, it was the reason he was the lead singer of the band. He was the only one brave enough to stand out in front and sing in front of people.

"I do want to bang her mom though, I can't tell you how many times I've seen her getting out of the shower and ready for work and seen those fucking big old titties." Stevie fantasized from the back seat and the guys up front started laughing again.

"OOOOH SHIT ! The fucking cops man....Put that shit down Nate!" Greg suddenly called out as a police car rolled up beside the Nova in the turning lane at the stop light. Nate being the cool bastard that he was didn't panic like Greg and Stevie. The half joint was hanging from his lips when he saw the cop car in his side view mirror and with one smooth motion, Nate flipped the joint up backward into his mouth and closed it shut just as the cop car rolled up beside them.

The cop had his passenger window rolled down and leaned over and made a thumbs downed gesture at Nate. Nate reached over and turned the volume down on his stereo. He could see the expressions on Stevie and Greg and they looked terrified.

"Awful loud music for 7:30 am isn't it boys?" The cop asked. Nate couldn't answer because the joint was still smoking in his mouth backward, so he just nodded and shrugged his shoulders apologetically.

Greg saw Nate couldn't reply so he took the initiative. "Yeah sorry about that officer! We'll keep it down."

The cop's nostrils flared as he sniffed the air and all three of the boys started sweating. "You boys smell something funny?" The cop inquired, pulling his shades down and looking intently at Nate's face which was starting to turn a little red.

Greg thought fast, "Aaaah yeah, we hit a skunk last night when we were out cruising, fucking thing stunk up the whole car! We tried to wash it off but that stuff sticks on like glue!"

The cop stayed silent, just glaring at Nate. Stevie was in the back seat almost shaking. "Man we're gonna get busted" Stevie whispered and Nate stared back at him through the rear view mirror with furled eyebrows. The expression practically screamed 'shut the fuck up'.

"Yeah same thing happened to me when I was on patrol last month, TOMATO JUICE that's the trick!" The cop called out.

"Alright thanks for the advice officer, we got go though, don't wanna be late for school and blow our shot at a perfect attendance award....Oh look light is green....Okay cya later." Greg prattled on nervously as Nate slowly pulled away. A block down the road, Nate flipped the joint back out of his mouth, still lit, and took another hit.

"Fuck I don't know why I hang out with you two sometimes....'Perfect attendance'.... for fuck sakes Greg!" Nate said and then started to laugh which made both Greg and Stevie relax a little and start to laugh themselves. By the time they pulled into Stevie's driveway they were almost all in tears from laughing so hard, well that and the fact that they were all pretty baked.

They got out of the car just as Lucy's mom was leaving for work. She was wearing a short black skirt and a white blouse with big shoulder pads sown into it, her hair was hair sprayed big, with a giant wave of bangs uplifted in the front. The blouse was only buttoned three quarters of the way and Lucy's mom's cleavage was on full display.

"Morning boys! Hey Stevie honey, can you do me a favor and make sure that Lucy eats something before school, she said she would but she's up in her room glued to those video games and when she gets like that she totally zones out on me." Lucy's mom asked, giving Stevie a brief hug and pressing his pimply face into the cleft of her tits. "...and you might wanna grab a shower sweetheart, you smell like you've been rolling with skunks." She added in before walking off to her yellow Chevy Chevette hatchback.

All three of the boys burst into laughter again as they entered the house and made their way upstairs. Stevie knocked on Lucy's door, "Hey you in there DORK? OPEN UP WE GOT A PLAN FOR THE BAND AND SHIT TO DISCUSS!"

Lucy was on the final stage, her dark eyes glued to the screen as she watched the little Mario guy run across the screen toward his destination. She knew exactly what she was going to do. The end was near and soon the princess would be saved. Damn that whole...the Princess is another castle shit! No, this was the actual end! The true end! Soon, the credits would be rolling and she'd be leaning back and smiling feeling fucking accomplished! All the bleeps and blips were just as they were supposed to be when...

KNOCK KNOCK!

"Damn it!" Lucy grumbled as she jumped in her seat, her fingers fumbling over the tiny red buttons on the controller. The small slip was just enough for her to break her stride and...she heard it. That dreaded sound of Mario 'dying'. She never died in this game ever. Scowling, she threw the controller down onto the floor and turned toward the door.

With a huff, Lucy hoisted herself up and turned off her walkman. She threw the thing onto her bed and walked toward her door. She could hear her brother—well, her stepbrother really. It was a long story, one that pissed her off when she had to talk about it and go into the details. It was obnoxious and not really anyone's business anyway. All they had to do was pay fucking attention and the whole thing made sense. Basically, Stevie's parents were assholes and now he lived with her reunited family.

The end.

"What?!" Lucy shouted as she headed toward the door. She grabbed her glasses and threw them on as she twisted the knob and swung the door open. Her eyes widened when she saw that Steve wasn't alone, but with both Greg and...Nate.

Nate Essex. God. Every time she saw the guy she got butterflies in her tummy. She both loved and hated that she felt this way around the guy and the fact that she'd been asked to join their band had been a kind of bonus. It had been odd and awkward and, she wasn't going to kid herself, it had been completely circumstantial that she'd been asked to join at all. The guys needed someone on keyboards and she was their easiest option. Hell, she'd been their only option. But, she hardly minded since it meant she got to watch and be around Nate a little. So what if he paid more attention to his friends than her. She'd take what she could get. It was more than most guys gave her.

What guys appreciated a girl who gamed and liked math and...her eyes flitted to the far wall where a large Star Wars poster covered most of it. Yeah. None. No guy gave her the time of day. And why would they? She wasn't popular or anything like those cheerleaders most of the guys pined after.

Lucy bit down on her lower lip and looked up at Nate for a moment and then turned her gaze toward Stevie. "What plan?" she asked stuffing a hand into a pocket. The guys smelled like weed. Yep. They were high. That wasn't anything new though. "What about the band?" She arched a brow and let her gaze flit between her brother, Greg and then back to Nate again.

Ugh, it was hard not to stare!

Deciding the floor was the best to stare, Lucy let her eyes rest on the wood floor. The wood grains made an interesting pattern anyway.

The three of the guys walked into Lucy's bedroom and Nate saw Lucy trying not to stare at him. She always seemed to act like that around him and it always made him feel like he had a booger hanging out of his nose or something. Her eyes would dart around between Greg and her brother and then fall back on him and stare until he looked back at her and then she'd look away again. Nate reached up and checked his nose to make sure he didn't have a 'cliffhanger'.

"Ok so here's the deal! Greg and I were hanging out last night and we were watching Mtv and we got the idea of a life time! All these over produced video's that Def Leopard and Motley Crew put out, you know none of regular guys can really relate to that shit. It's all huge fireworks and makeup and fancy cars and shit... And we were talking about how there isn't any videos of regular guys like us. HEY....HEY LUCY are you fucking listening to me?" Stevie stopped what he was saying to snap his fingers in her face to try to get her attention back on him instead of staring at Nate.

Nate gave her a small stoned smile and walked over passed her to her bed where she'd tossed her Walkman. He picked it up and placed the headphones on his ears, hearing the driving bassline and pounding, almost tribal like drums. He peered into the clear opening on the tape player's lid trying to make out the name of the band playing. He liked it alot but had never heard it before. "Hey Luce' this something new? They sound almost foreign. Good shit though!"

"Never fucking mind that weird jungle music she's been listening to....I'm talking about OUR band! You know, Excalibur! WE are what Mtv is missing! Fuck the spandex and makeup and overproduced shit man, We can show the kids what they really wanna see. Real life Music being played by real life people and being fucking enjoyed by real life fans! Graduation is in two weeks! In two short weeks everybody is going to want to party their asses off before going off to college or starting some kind of shit job they'll be working for the rest of their miserable lives. Our idea was to throw the biggest most epic fucking party this school....HELL this town has ever seen. Invite everybody and get some kegs and a boatload of pot, hell maybe even a sheet of acid." Stevie went on with his sales pitch being as animated as possible.

"Yeah, I was thinking I could sell my comic book collection for cash, that should cover some of it." Greg added in, it was a big commitment too. Greg cherished his comic books and he had several thousand of them, some even worth a bit of money.

"So we were thinking maybe you could get some cameras from the AV club and we could film Excalibur playing to a crowd of insane drugged out and drunk teenagers going fucking berserk. You know like from different angles and shit so we could edit it together and make like a grassroots music video. We'd get crowd reaction, maybe some drunk sluts flashing their tits...you can blur that shit out in post production right?" Stevie asked, concluding his pitch. "Fucking brilliant right sis?"

"Well you two geniuses have fucking thought of everything haven't you?" Nate suddenly interrupted placing the Walkman back down and strolling over and picking up Lucy's game controller and randomly mashing buttons. "Yep thought of everything other than the fact that a bunch of preppies and jocks are gonna fucking boo us and a video of that is gonna be fucking lame!" Nate said as he started playing Mario but died almost immediately, before setting the controller back down.

"Come ON Nate! Don't be a fucking downer man...They are gonna love us man...That's the point of all the beer and drugs. We wait till everyone is good and wasted before we go on. Drunk people love live music, regardless of the genre, once they're properly socially lubricated."

"Well I think it's a stupid idea, but Luce is pretty smart, so if she buys into you two dip shit's plan then I'll go along for the ride." Nate said walking over to her and putting his leather jacketed arm around Lucy's shoulder. "What do you say Luce? Thumbs up or thumbs down?"

Lucy scowled and narrowed her eyes at Steve when he snapped his fingers in her face. She hated when he pulled that shit. Didn't he know she was paying attention, couldn't he tell? Ugh, she could do more than one thing at a time! Goddamn! She wasn't managing straight As out of sheer luck. She actually listened and was able to focus on more than one thing at a time. It was one of the things that pissed her off about her parents too. They had no idea that even when she was gaming, she was still absorbing everything that was going on around her. Just, if she wasn't interested...she wouldn't bother. After all, why waste effort on things that were boring? It made absolutely no sense to her.

Making a face, Lucy swatted Steve's hand away, but she stayed silent and let him ramble on about his ideas for Excalibur. Though, she couldn't help but let her gaze move onto Nate once or twice. Oh hell, a lot! The more Steve spoke, the more she wondered just how in the hell he planned to pull things off. Sure, she could get someone to record things. That wouldn't necessarily be too much trouble. There was Ray in AV Club who was really into recording. As a boarder, he was always sneaking off with the thing anyway, trying to record himself doing tricks with his friends and he hadn't been caught yet. They all had hopes that one day they'd have Skateboarding Videos out there on the shelves of every Blockbuster Video store.

Like that would ever happen. She doubted he'd get a self-made tape on one of those indie shops around the corner. She'd seen Ray skate. The guy could hardly trick. But, she supposed it was good to have goals.

Lucy sighed, collecting her thoughts. Her cheeks still felt hot from when Nate had complimented her music tastes. As always, Steve was right there to shut that down. But it was nice to get the compliment. Hearing anything nice like that from a guy, especially Nate, sent her reeling. Yeah. She'd be having dreams later that night. Slightly distracted, she watched Nate move from her bed and over to where she'd been gaming. He picked up the controller and decided to give her game a go. Guh, he was awful. But did it matter? Hardly. Just watching him try to play was enough to make her giddy and then some.

Turning back toward her brother, Lucy stood there, her expression somewhat indifferent. Steve seemed very into the idea and Lucy couldn't blame him. Like Ray, it was a good dream even if far-fetched. But, going for this...planning it all out. It meant one very crucial thing.

Time with Nate.

Lucy felt her heart pounding hard when Nate came over and leaned his weight upon her slight body. He felt good and the warmth was nice and inviting. If only he actually gave a damn. But he didn't. Swallowing hard, she glanced over at Nate wondering why her opinion mattered so heavily here. More than likely it was just because she was some nerd who was good at projecting outcomes. Would this be an epic failure or something truly worth pursuing? The hell if she knew, though the odds were hardly in their favor. They were no Metallica. But...one thing was certainly worth everything.

"I..." Lucy began, her eyes moving to the floor. "Well, I can get Ray to record," she went on. "He'll do it easy." She looked back up at Nate again. "So yeah. We can do it." Her eyes fluttered shut for a moment as she sucked in a sharp breath. "Thumbs up for me."

What was she thinking? A thumbs up? Nate was right! This was a stupid idea! The moment word got out about this, the other social cliques would have a field day! Lucy could just see Kiki Hunt going apeshit that she hadn't been the one to orchestrate the entire event and then there would the be the cheerleaders. They'd find a way to just make the entire thing absolutely miserable! Either they'd sabotage everything or...ugh, she didn't want to let her imagination run too far with that one. It was liable to give her nightmares and she had other things she wanted to dream about that night. Without realizing it, she took a step closer to Nate, fitting nicely against him as his arm draped around her in a way that just felt so very right.

Why oh why couldn't he just notice her? Just once!

Trying to seem confident, Lucy just smiled. Her eyes moved from Greg to Stevie and she noticed the pile of clothes on her floor near her desk. Oops, she'd forgotten about that. She swallowed hard when she realized a lacy pair of underwear and a bra were on top of the pile. Could she just die now? Maybe if she acted like she didn't notice it, no one else would either. As it was, it had gone unnoticed by the guys. She hoped it stayed that way.

"I can talk to Ray," Lucy said. "And we need to come up with a song line up. Something great. Something..." her voice trailed and she tugged on a loose strand of hair that had fallen into her face. She then pushed at her glasses. "We need to practice," she went on and then looked at Nate, but the glance was brief. "A lot."

"Well shit alright, I guess it's four against one and we agreed this band was to be a democratic organization and not a dictatorship so If we're gonna do it, then lets do it right!" Nate announced and hugged Lucy tighter into himself before realizing he'd pressed her against the sticky stain on his Metalica t-shirt Wendy had left there this morning. "Shit Luce, sorry about that." He said and pulled her off of him as his shirt stuck to hers.

"OOOH shit! Lucy just got 'SLIMED'.....If there's something straaaange in the neighborhood....WHO YA GONNA CALL?" Stevie started singing the Ghostbuster's theme song and Greg didn't miss a beat. "GHOOOSTBUSTERS!" He called out and they both broke into stoned laughter.

"Real fucking funny boys..." Nate scolded them and walked over to Lucy's pile of clothes on the floor, bending down and searching through the pile for something for her to change into. On top though was a pair of lacy panties and bra and it struck Nate as incredibly odd. Lucy had always wore baggy clothes and rarely ever put on makeup. Her hair was cool by metalhead standards but as far as girly he would have never pegged her for that, but here he was holding an incredibly sexy pair of worn panties and bra that looked like they belonged on a Barbie doll imitating cheerleader instead of the cool chick who liked Star Wars and listened to metal music.

Nate stood up and spun around holding the panties and bra out in front of him. "Luce are these yours?" He asked with a slight grin and his cheeks turning a slight shade of red.

Greg didn't hesitate he grabbed the panties from Nate's grip and instantly pulled them onto his head like a superhero mask. He threw his hands up in the air in the metal devil horns and yelled, "I am the Dark Prince of DOOOM! Shit Lucy you gotta let me borrow these for the show...And what's that smell?" He said laughing hysterically and Stevie along with him.

Nate could see the horrified look on Lucy's face and he instantly felt bad. He'd honestly acted without thinking when he stood up with them but the only reason he'd asked about them was because he sincerely wanted to know if they were hers. Now he saw the utter embarrassment showed on her face and he felt really stupid about it. Nate shot out and slugged Greg hard enough in the arm to actually make him wince. "Give me those you fuckhead!" Nate growled in his metal voice, grabbing the panties off of Greg's head and tossing them back into the laundry pile. He reached down and pulled a shirt out of the pile and threw it to Lucy. "Sorry again Lucy. We'll wait outside while you get changed and we'll all ride in my Nova to school....cool?" Nate asked, doing his best to try and make her feel better. He grabbed Greg and Stevie by the arms and marched them back out into the hallway, not seeing the fact that Greg had stashed the lacy bra down his pants.

The guys waited out in the front yard for Lucy to finish getting ready. They power smoked cigarettes and talked about how awesome the gig was gonna be. When she finally came out the front door Greg again called out, "Shotgun" and started running for the Nova.

"Bullshit Greg! You lost shotgun privileges when you pulled that immature shit upstairs, Luce is riding shotgun." Nate announced and Greg cursed and started to bitch about it but eventually crawled into the back seat with Stevie.

Nate jogged up to the passenger door and opened it for Lucy, it was corny but he was trying to make it up to her for what happened earlier. "Your chariot awaits milady" He said, holding the door for her.

Once they were all in the car and driving to school Nate looked over at Lucy, his arm stretched out across the bench seat and riding just above her shoulders. "So yeah, like I was saying, If we are really gonna do this I wanna do it right. Yeah we need practice for sure, but all we play right now is cover songs. Sure they ain't bad and we can fill a set with what we've got, but if we really want to get onto Mtv we are gonna need an original tune." Nate said as he pushed the accelerator down and the car climbed ten miles and hour over the speed limit.

"Awesome bro, Hey I can help you write something up!" Greg put in giddily.

"Although I appreciate your enthusiasm Greg ol' buddy, I don't think the crowd would respond to a song about Superman or Batman or the X mutants or whatever the fuck your always talking about. I was thinking maybe something more like a duet like Lita Ford just did with Ozzy...Cloe My Eyes Forever. What do you say Luce, I know you don't usually sing, but I think we could write and preform something that the crowd might really respond to....You know, if you're up to it?" Nate asked, his icy blue eyes locking onto hers.

Something inside twisted when Stevie and Greg started to laugh and make remarks about something she was sure she wanted to know nothing about. Lucy tried to shrug it off, but it was hard. As she looked down at her ruined hoodie, she had a pretty good idea as to what happened. Her imagination could fill in the blanks easily enough. She didn't need anyone helping her out in that regard. Smiling weakly, she tried to just shrug it off like it didn't matter. But oh god, it so did! She took a step back and brought her hands up to her dark hair and began to redo it. It was the best thing she could do to occupy her mind in the moment. She watched Nate meander over to her pile of clothes and almost instantly, she wanted to lunge over and stop him, but...

Too late! Nate stood up, panties in hand. Lucy just wanted to die! Greg grabbed them and put them on his head. She'd burn that pair later. And to think it was her favorite pair! She silently seethed, utterly mortified and beyond embarrassed. She had to fight back the tears she felt threatening to spill. But, she'd hold them back. No way she was going to give in to that with everyone there. No. She had to get over it. This wasn't a big deal. At least, not to anyone else in the room. Once the guys left and she changed her shirt, she decided a simple t-shirt would be best. The hoodie was discarded into the pile of clothes that lay strewn on the floor by her desk.

Lucy frowned as she glared at the lacy pair of panties. They certainly didn't match the way she looked on the outside. She supposed they probably were a bit of a surprise to her brother and his friends all things considered. After all, what was she to any of them? Such undies were the stuff of cheerleaders. Weren't they? But to her they weren't. They were surprisingly comfy and, as much as she hated to admit it, they made her feel pretty underneath those layers of clothing she wore every day.

Building up her resolve and knowing she had to face the day, Lucy met up with everyone outside. A rush of adrenaline coursed through her when Nate reserved shotgun for her and then held open the door. Never had he or any guy ever been so chivalrous. It was...nice. Refreshing.

She refused to let herself get used to the idea.

Lucy smiled a little when Nate placed his arm behind her. If only it meant what she wished it did. But that was all it was—silly and fanciful wishes. Ugh, she sounded just like the stupid cheerleaders when she got too much into her head! She hated that and wanted nothing to do with any of them. To even compare was one of the worst things she could dream of. She gave Nate a nod.

"Yeah, a duet would be great," Lucy agreed. Her nerves were getting the better of her. She had to calm herself down. "I think I can do it if...if I'm singing with you." Did she just say that? Well, she'd meant to, but she worried it sounded desperate. "What I mean is, I think if I'm singing with someone, umm..." Now she was really fucking it up! She didn't want to push Nate away. "Well, I mean. Ah fuck it," she grumbled. "Yeah, I can do it."

The music in the car was blasting and Lucy took solace that one of her favorite songs was playing. She began to sing along quietly for a few lines.

"I...I can write some lyrics," Lucy offered up. "Would be good to get some help though," she added, hoping that Nate would be the one to assist. The last person she wanted help from was Greg and she already knew Stevie had zero talent in the lyrics department. She glanced at Nate out of the corner of her eye, but all she could see now was that stain on his shirt. A part of her died inside. "Two heads are better than one."

Wow. She was really pushing her luck. Lucy couldn't believe the horrendous shit coming out of her mouth. She sounded like a clueless nerd. Then again, that's exactly what she was. No wonder she was always alone. Well, at least she had her dreams. For now.

Lucy smiled a little and pulled the hair tie out of her hair letting it spill down along her neck. She then raked her fingers through it and let it hang loose. Leaning her head back, she just listened to the music as they rode to school.

"Well, I mean. Ah fuck it," Lucy finally grumbled after a bit of spitting and sputtering on the subject. "Yeah, I can do it."

"YEAH! THAS MY GIRRRRRL!" Nate called out in his best metal scream and everyone busted out in laughter.

Nate felt Lucy's head fall back and lay on his outstretched arm as she seemed to loose herself in the music. He thought briefly about moving it so she could get comfortable but stopped himself. He noticed that he was thinking about her in a different way since seeing her delicate undergarments. There was something about knowing that Lucy hid something like that away underneath the boyish clothes she wore. Or maybe he was just happy to have someone as smart as Lucy helping him with the lyrics. He had tons of raw emotion when he was on stage but wordsmithing was never his forte.

The arrived in the senior parking lot 15 minutes late for first period but none of the guys seemed to notice much. The all crawled out of the car stretching the morning tightness out. "Okay, so.....We're gonna need fliers....Greg you fancy yourself a comic book artist...draw up a killer flyer. Not anything with too many details though. We don't know where or when we're gonna have this beer bash yet so don't be specific. Just killer graphics and lots of buzz. We want to build a mystique around this epic party and get everyone talking about it before hand so they are practically frothing at the mouth by the time we actually announce it. Try to get into the teacher's lounge and make as many copies as you can. Usually 4th period all the smoking teachers go outside onto the deck, you can get in and do it without anyone seeing you." Nate started issuing orders to his troops.

"Stevie, I not trying to embarrass you here, but we all know that you and the lunch lady have a special kind of bond. I am not judging you in any way but I need you to take her aside and see what kind of deal you can get on sheet pizza? Chances are the school can order the amount of food we are gonna need for this thing at a way cheaper price than we can get on our own. " Nate said pointing at Stevie and poor Stevie dropping his head in shame.

Luce, You speak with Ray, keep that shit quiet though, just see how many cameras he can get his hands on at any given time. That and start thinking about lyrics. I wanna meet up tonight and have a small jam session, just me and you and see where the night takes us." Nate said and gave her a sly wink.

"What the fuck are you gonna be doing while we're all scurrying around like worker ants?" Greg put in, still a little bit pissy about being shot down when he offered to help write.

"Greg my dear boy, I am going to be ME. I am going to be the coolest motherfucker in this school and build mystique just like I was talking about earlier......Well that and when it comes time to buy the beer and drugs, I am the one you guys are going through to get that shit. I'm the only one who knows a buyer over 21 and reliable enough to get that much beer." Nate put in with a slick smile.

"touche sir....touche." Greg answered and he and Stevie set off in a job for their first period.

Nate, still standing by Lucy reached out and placed his hand on her lower back. "Hey I'll walk you in, we can tell the office you were late cause my car broke down and get a hall pass instead of a detention pass." Nate said as he escorted Lucy in the front doors of their soon to be Alma mater.

Lucy swung open the door and brought up a hand to cover the smile that had crept over her lips. Nate was certainly diving right in. Then again, when the guy decided to do something, he never went half way. Maybe that was one of the reasons she liked him so much. His passion and enthusiasm were infectious and she wished he wouldn't downplay how smart he actually was. Maybe he couldn't see it and maybe others never gave him the chance. But she saw it there burning brightly and just waiting to be noticed. Too bad her opinions didn't count.

When both Greg and Steve wandered off, Lucy walked along side Nate. She couldn't help but notice his hand as it slid down her back and rested where it curved. It was as if her body had been made for him, every curve and angle made just so his hands alone would fit. And she didn't want any other hands touching her. Ever.

"Thanks," Lucy mumbled, the gratitude more than evident. Nate was being especially nice. Of course, it was probably because she'd be talking to Ray later not to mention the band needed her keyboard skills. But she would never complain about any special treatment the guy was willing to give. "That would be..." her voice trailed then and her mind conjured up so many words...sweet, thoughtful, nice. They all sounded silly and she was sure Nate didn't care what she thought anyway. Not really. "Thanks." At that, her cheeks turned red and she let her eyes fix upon the pavement as they walked.

As they approached the doors and entered the school, Lucy's mind began fast forwarding to later and the promise of extra time—alone—with Nate. She wondered if he wanted to meet up anywhere specific. His place, hers, neutral ground? This would be the first time they'd get to hang out without either Greg or Steve tagging along. If only Nate had any idea how that made her feel.

Ugh! He'd probably never want to hang out with her again if he did. She wasn't the sort guys pined for.

Ever.

Snapping back to reality, Lucy looked up and saw the doors to the office and sighed. Through the window, she saw principal standing there and talking to Kiki. The girl's face was distraught, seemingly agitated over something. Lucy could only guess what. The blonde stretched herself thin with all the extracurricular shit. Honestly, president of student council, a mediator, on Home Coming committee and who knew what else! It was ridiculous. This was high school!

With a reluctant smile, Lucy opened the office door and held it open for Nate. The principal and Kiki stopped their conversation and looked over at the two.

"You should head back to class Kelly-Kristen. I've kept you long enough."

"Yes sir," Kiki said. She gave Lucy a snide look and turned her nose up at Nate before heading out.

The principal shook his and tsk'd. His eyes looked from Lucy to Nate and back to Lucy once more. "Late. Both of you. I expect this of Mr. Essex, but Lucy?" His eyes hardened as he frowned. "Falling into the wrong crowd."

Lucy arched a brow, anger bubbling up inside. Did no one see the good in Nate? The old goat didn't even give Nate a chance to explain anything!

"Um sir," Lucy interjected. Her cheeks were blazing. She pushed up her glasses and took a deep breath. "I'm lucky to be here at all. Nathan, here, brought me to school. Emergency at home. Then his car broke down. He'd have been on time if not for me and his car probably would've made it before needing the jump if not for me too." She pursed her lips into a serious pout, daring the principal to argue. She was pissed. Why couldn't people see Nate to be the great guy she knew he was?

Well fuck them all!

"I think late passes are enough. I...I apologize for the lateness though," Lucy added as an after thought, her dark eyes suddenly staring at the floor.

"How very presumptuous of you young lady. But As I see it, you have been late or absent a handful of times your entire collegiate career where as Mister Essex hasn't made the morning bell even a single time since the 8th grade. So YOU will get a hallpass, and he will get....what Mr. Essex, what shall you receive?" The principal asked with his hands on his hips and sweat rolling down his forehead even though it was only 8:16 am.

"Detention......sir" Nate replied solemnly.

"That is right Mr. Essex, you will receive detention for the thousandth time. Will that coerce to get your ass up on time and actually make it to school before the morning bell with only a few weeks before school ends? NO it will not, but it will show you that it still matters. When you go out and get a job mopping floors or flipping burgers, you will damn sure know that your Principle tried to atleast warn you about how the rest of the adult world perceives tardiness. So feel free to keep screwing up and showing up late, because very soon mister, you will realize that the rest of the world doesn't give a rat's ass about when you like to wake up! Do you understand what I'm saying young man?" The principle concluded his tirade with the secretary staring at him with her mouth agape at his foul language. She might have said something about it but after having to see what he had to deal with from Kelly 'Kiki' Kristen, she just kept it to herself.

The security issued a hall pass for Lucy and a detention pass for Nate. Nate walked Lucy back into the hall and his somber face reverted to the usual happy go lucky expression he bore most of the time. "Hey don't sweat it...detention ain't shit, nice try though, I appreciate it. Anyway, so detention runs till like 5:30, I'll swing by after and pick you up at your house. We can go up to 'make out point' and work on the lyrics and song structure." Nate said before squeezing her around the waist, this time being careful not to press the nasty stain on his shirt against her.

Nate suddenly realized that he'd just invited Lucy to "make out point' and knew that she wasn't the sort of girl that got caught dead up there. He felt stupid again and tried to remedy the situation. "I mean, that cliff, it's got great views of the town and the sunset is killer up there. I was just thinking it might be a good place to smoke a doobie and to write a song is all. " He put in, this time blushing a little.

Lucy heaved a heavy sigh as the principal handed out the passes. Hers was the nice blue one, while Nate's blazed that horrible Pepto Bismol pink. She wanted to tear the thing up and demand Nate get a blue one like she'd been given. But she knew it wasn't going to happen. The jerk had made up his mind and once the man settled in a decision he never backed down. If only he wasn't wrong in this decision. She supposed Nate did have some notoriety, but he was a good guy. No one ever gave him a goddamned break and it bothered her a lot.

"Yeah," Lucy said with a shrug, though she truly wondered if she could've done more, said more. Her one hand by her side balled up into a tiny fist, nails digging slightly into her palm. "I guess." She perked up when Nate moved on about 'later'. At least that was something to look forward to.

Lucy felt her heart stop as her breath suddenly caught in her throat. Had she heard him correctly? 'Make Out Point'? Nate wanted to take her there, of all places, to write lyrics when he had so many other options to choose from. There was her place, though she supposed Steve would only interrupt every two seconds. There was the local pizza dive, but why would he want to go anywhere public with her? There was also the library, but talking at all would be near impossible. The more she thought on it, the more she realized WHY he chose the location over anywhere else. Though, she couldn't lie to herself and say that the idea in and of itself wasn't thrilling. So many times she'd wanted to just go up there with him. But...she wasn't the sort he'd take there for anything special. She was Lucy. A nobody. Besides, she hardly wanted to be just another girl who slimed his shirt.

Slightly dizzy from Nate's sudden hug, Lucy just nodded and mumbled. "Uh yeah," she began. "I'll be ready. I've heard the view is beautiful."

Oh god! 'Heard'? Why not just stamp a big 'L' on her forehead and admit to him and the world that she'd never been up there. This was humiliating!

"I mean...looking forward to it." Shit! Lucy was botching things up badly. "Fuck." She sighed, wincing slightly. "I'll be ready." Shoving a hand in one of her pockets and moving the other to tug on her hair she took a step backwards. "Promise I'll talk to Ray and...stay you, stay cool."

Lucy gasped at her words a little and then turned to high tail it out of there before she made herself out to be more of an idiot than she already felt.

Nate watched as Lucy strode off down the hall, once she'd turned the corner he set off himself. Though he wasn't headed for his first period class that was math. No, math wasn't on the agenda today. He'd decided to stop off in the males bathroom on the second floor for a smoke. He ascended the stairs and walked casually through the halls until he reached the small alcove that housed the boys and girls bathrooms. He was about to enter when the girl's door opened and a familiar face appeared. Stephanie Jackson stepped out and pointed at Nate.

"Hey you, I want to have a talk. You know who I had a very interesting conversation with this morning?" Stephanie asked playing with her dirty blond hair and chewing bubble gum.

"Nope....who?" Nate asked back.

"Wendy Green.....that's who and she told me that she spent the night in your bed last night." Stephanie said, but her face wasn't angry, she looked far more inquisitive than anything else. Nate eyed her up and down taking in the outfit she was sporting. Acid washed jeans, a tank top that showed of her double Ds. If it weren't for those oversized glasses she'd be really cut.

"Oooh yeah? Well it looks like Wendy has got a big mouth." Nate said, stepping closer to Stephanie and wrapping his arm around her waist.

"Yeah well she said she used that big mouth on you and judging from the stain on your shirt I'd guess she doesn't swallow." Stephanie said back, biting her lower lip and leaning in closer to Nate.

"I'm not the type to kiss and tell." Nate said with a charismatic smile on his face.

"How come you never called me back after we slept together Nate? I swallowed, We fucked three times that night so I am pretty sure I wasn't that bad at it or you wouldn't have kept asking for more." Stephanie asked pressing her face close to his and sticking her tongue out and licking his lips.

"Look Steph it's nothing personal, I've just been super busy with the band, that's all." Nate said as he reached up and took off Stephanie's glasses and laid them down on the water fountain.

"Nate Essex, you're an asshole...And if you didn't fuck like a greek god I'd be really pissed at you right now." Stephanie said as she grabbed him by the leather jacket and pulled him into the girl's bathroom.

Nate was laughing, knowing what she had in mind. "Your gonna be late for your class" He said but she reached into her pocket and produced a bathroom pass and gave him another deep kiss. Stephanie pulled Nate into the last stall, it had an out of order sign on it and was well known by all the slutty girls in the school as the 'fucking stall'. Nate had been in this particular stall three times already.

Stephanie dropped to her knees once inside and grabbed for Nate's belt buckle. He grabbed her hand and stopped her though. "Ah ah ah...I want you to do me a favor though." He said.

"I thought that's what I was about to do." Stephanie said looking up at him with a hungry look in her eyes.

"I want you to start spreading the word about a party. It'll be the biggest party that the school has ever seen and everybody who's anybody is gonna be there." Nate said and let go of her hand. Steph didn't hesitate, she went right to work undoing his pants and pulling out his big dick, which was still unwashed from Wendy the night before.

"Where's this party gonna be?" She asked and then started stroking his shaft.

"You don't know yet...that's the thing, only the coolest people know about this party, and if you find out where and when it is then you'll be in the 'in' crowd... It's like a treasure hunt." Nate said, already bored with her hand job he reached down and pressed her head onto his cock. Steph obliged him and opened wide, taking his big member into her mouth and swallowing it down like a pro.

Stephanie peered up into Nate's eyes as her mouth encircled his already hard cock. She couldn't help but giggle as she drew it deeply into her mouth, letting the tip touch the back of her throat, making her gag. She pulled it out and giggled harder, her eyes watering, her face totally flushed. Yeah. This was exactly what Nate Essex wanted. Hell, it was what she wanted. She'd spread news like wildfire about this party. Everyone would know about it by lunchtime.

No. Scratch that. BEFORE lunchtime. She'd see to that and then Nate would say goodbye to Wendy and call her up for a fuck later that night. Wendy Green! Why Nate decided to go for her friend when he could've called back instead was beyond her. But where was Wendy now? Oh right...Economics!

Another giggle escaped Stephanie as she sucked and slurped, her tongue working furiously along Nate's shaft. "You like that, don't you, baby. You like it when I suck you off," she whispered breathily. Her hands moved to grab his hips, her face starting to fuck him harder, faster.

~~~

Lucy walked slowly toward her first class. For some reason she just had no desire to go to her first class. She was still feeling pretty bothered by how the principal treated Nate and she more than noticed the way Kiki turned up her nose at him. Like her opinions mattered? Hmph! The bitch! She dragged her feet...one, two, one...toward first period. American History was so not sounding all that thrilling at the moment. She hardly enjoyed the class, but on the bright side, she'd see Ray and give him the heads up about the video camera.

When Lucy reached the door, she sighed heavily and redid her hair. Not that anyone would care, not that she wanted to impress anyone. The only person's opinion that even mattered never looked her way anyway and...he was supposed to be heading to math. "Right," Lucy puffed out before leaning all her weight on the door and pushing it open. She saw Ray look her way, his blonde head tilting slightly. He then leaned forward and propped his head up on his hand. He looked beyond bored. Knowing him, he probably was. More then anything, the guy probably just wanted to be outside enjoying the air, the weather and...boarding.

Lucy gave Ray a knowing look. One that made it clear she needed to talk to him. He gave her a nod of acknowledgment. One thing about Ray, he was astute and understood things. He was strung out and had the attention span of a two year old, but he always seemed to know when someone was trying to get something across to him. She rather liked that about the guy and this would certainly make it easier to get things going faster. And it would get Stevie and Greg off her ass since she knew both of them would be on it if she didn't live up to her end of the bargain in all of this.

"Lucy Connor," came a voice. Ms. Harper. Wow, her voice was so monotone and mellow. Lucy looked back over at Ray. No wonder he was bored.

"Uh, hi," Lucy said impishly. She whipped out her blue pass and handed it to the woman who snatched it up and looked at it. She gave Lucy a stern look, but said nothing more. Instead she gestured that she take her seat.

Lunches didn't start until around noon so they used the cafeteria for a study hall until then. Greg sat at the far end of the table and sketched furiously. His head was low, nose almost touching the paper, he was completely absorbed in what he was doing so he hardly noticed the ominous shadow that now stood behind him.

"What'cha got there dweeb?" A large muscled hand reached down and grabbed the drawing away before he could do anything about it. Greg spun around and saw his archnemesis since the 7th grade standing there holding the drawing he'd spent almost the entire front period crafting. Ken Reynolds was a big football player, defensive end or some shit, either way the guy was huge and a bully that felt the need to piss pound anyone he didn't think was cool. Greg was not someone Ken thought was cool, in fact Ken thought Greg was about the furthest thing from cool and insisted on pressing that point into Greg's skull every chance he got.

"Give it back Ken." Greg said with a defeated tone in his voice.

"What the fuck is it? It don't look like the stupid superhero shit I usually take off of you. No guys in their underpants, no gay ass word bubbles....What the fuck is this for?" Ken asked and held the paper up away from Greg when he tried to reach for it. "Tell me or I'll fucking shred it."

"Alright man, don't fucking wreck it....It's a party flyer." Greg said. "Now give it back."

"What party? Some stupid fucking dork party you and dweeb friends are gonna throw? You all gonna hang out dressed like elves and knights and shit?" Ken said laughing at Greg.

"No man...it's some big shot from the city throwing it, He's the manager of some big band and they wanna start a grass roots tour through some of the smaller towns to drum up publicity." Greg lied.

"Some big band? Which one?" Ken asked, no longer holding the flyer away from Greg and instead he was actually studying it. "If they are such big shots then why not pay some ad exec to make the flyer? Your a douche bag high school kid."

"I ain't sure which band but it must be big cause they are looking at large acreage to have it on, but they want local artist to try their hands at the flyer to make it more authentic. My art was hanging in the Comic book shop and the manager must have liked it cause I got the call." Greg lied again, this time amazing himself at how real it all sounded.

"No shit.....I guess sitting around and jerking off to superheroes all day actually pays off. So when is it?" Ken said and surprised Greg by giving the design back to him.

"They haven't announced the date because it's supposed to be like a spontaneous thing, but it's looking like right around the time we'll be graduating. I guess the band has these legions of hot groupie chicks that follow them around so it should be a pretty cool time." Greg added in.

"Hot groupies huh? Shit man you wouldn't know what to do with one if you had that shit!" Ken said finally smacking Greg in the back of the head and walking back off to his group of neanderthal friends. Greg picked up his head and watched as Ken started the chain reaction of high school rumors and the Jocks were eating it up. Greg smiled.

Nate looked down at his watch. This little exertion was taking longer than he'd anticipated, it was time to kick this show into high gear. Nate reached down and slid his hand under Steph's chin and she looked up at him. "Come here." He said and she let his spit covered cock drop out of her mouth and stood up.

"What's up? I'm not doing it right? Usually you love my blow jobs." Steph said and Nate could almost see the desperation in her eyes.

"No of course not, you suck cock like a champ, baby. I was just hoping for something a little sweeter." He said and spun her around, pushing her upper body over so she was leaning on the toilet and her ass was sticking out toward him.

"Hold on I gotta undo my pants baby!" Steph started to say but Nate wasn't in the mood to wait. The one good thing about acid washed jeans was that the material was weakened. Nat grabbed the seam that ran up her but crack and ripped the back of her pants right open.

"What the FUCK NATE!? I got to go to class after this you asshole!" She yelled.

Nate didn't hesitate, he spread her open with his thumbs and plowed his cock deep into her gash.

Ken seemed like he knew something. The look on his face was plain as day—dreamy, far off. Okay, that was typical for the guy. But the smile tugging at the corners of his lips said it all. And if Ken Reynolds knew something that meant she had to know it too! Without hesitation, Kiki tugged on Missy's arm and made a beeline straight for the well-built jock. Putting on her best smile, she looked up into his face stood on her tiptoes. Missy just sighed next to her friend and began to examine her nails.

"What's going on?" Kiki asked not wasting a moment. She was on a mission and not about to beat around the bush. She flicked at her blonde curls and turned to see Greg sitting there hovering over some little doodle.

Missy dropped her hands down to her side and placed them on her hips. She was decked out head to toe in her cheerleader garb. The 'Sharks' had practice later that day and the squad wanted to show off their newest routine. Kiki leaned over Greg's shoulder, her curls brushing against his cheek as she took in the drawing. Immediately, her blue eyes narrowed into slits. Slowly, she stood up and smoothed out her red skirt. One of the pleats was suffering from static cling and sticking to her stark white tights.

"A party?" Kiki asked aloud.

The words caused Missy to suddenly perk up and become interested. Her blue eyes sparkled with curiosity and she let a well-manicured finger twist a strand of blonde. "Party? When? Where?" Her face lit up, the boredom completely gone.

Kiki rolled her eyes. "Where indeed. Hrm." She scanned Greg's flyer taking note that a location wasn't listed. "Who's hosting?" she went on to ask.

Missy just stood there, excited at the prospect of a party.

~~~

Lucy sat down and opened her binder, the cover riddled with scribbles of her favorite video game characters. Ugh...if only she could draw! She then took out a blank sheet of paper along with her favorite mechanical pencil with the 0.7 lead and started to write. Ms. Harper paced back and forth in front of the black board, clearly having no trouble resuming her train of thought. Lucy just shook her head and scratched out a note.

Ray,

Need to talk. Need you to record something big. Requires camera from AV. Can I count on you?

Lucy

Lucy folded the paper up into a tiny square and tucked the end in. She then casually dropped it near Ray so that he could pick it up and hopefully help her set things in motion. Her heart began pounding at the thought of having good news to tell Nate later on when he picked her up. The day had been a strange one, but she wasn't going to complain.

She slid back in her chair and felt her cheeks grow warm. She had to hand it to Stevie. Sometimes the guy did have decent ideas after all.

~~~

Stephanie fell forward, her hands bracing either side of the stall to prevent her from falling face first into the toilet.

"Damnit, you asshole," Stephanie panted. Despite the expletives, she made no move to stop Nate. Instead, she arched her back and let her body swallow his clock all the way to the hilt. "That's it baby," she whimpered, her hands sliding along the walls a little.

Stephanie took every thrust Nate had to offer and made no effort to be silent, her moans filling the bathroom and the hallway.

Greg huffed again impatiently when Kiki took his flyer, it was almost finished and all he want to do was put the finishing touches on it. Much like Ken, Kiki wasn't in Greg clique, not that she was Ken's either but Greg wasn't close to either. Unlike Ken though, Greg didn't despise Kiki, truth be told he'd always kind of crushed on her. Maybe it was her tightly curled hair, so much like his own or the fact that she was smart and pretty, and Greg always wondered what sort of body she had hidden under the business casual clothes she was always wearing.

"Hi Kiki, How are you doing today?" Greg asked with a goofy smile on his face.

"Shut up Gregory, What is this party about and why haven't I heard about it? I'm interning at the local paper and they have their finger on the pulse of this town. If there was some big promoter trying to throw a party I would be in the loop, So what's really going on?" Kelly asked, foot tapping impatiently and hands on her thin hips.

"Oh I don't know Kiki, I think the promoter is trying to keep it somewhat exclusive because some many people are going to want to go and he doesn't wanna draw heat from the fire marshal about attendance numbers." Greg kept lying and looked passed Kiki and saw the prettiest girl in the entire school standing behind her. Missy was the head cheerleader and she sauntered over when she'd heard the talk of a big city party being thrown in their small town. "Oh hi Missy." Greg said nervously never having actually talked to Missy before.

"Hi......dude." Missy replied showing that she has no idea what Greg's name is.

"Can I have that back Kiki? I'm almost finished." Greg asked.

"Here....But I can tell you that I'm going to be looking into this and if this mystery promoter doesn't have the proper permits he'll not being playing any shows around here." Kiki said and handed the flyer back.

"So I'm pretty sure he's got all the paperwork filled out Kiki, he's a big time manager, So what about maybe going as my date to the show when it happens?" Greg tried asking her out, but he saw his chances drop when Missy the cheerleader scoffed and laughed before walking back to her friends when she heard Greg's awkward attempt at soliciting Kiki's favor.

Ray was sitting, doing his best to pay attention to the droning teacher but he was bored out of his gourd. He seen Lucy come in late and wondered what had kept her this morning. She'd shot him a look and he'd nodded back, but whatever she'd wanted to talk about couldn't wait till after class because Lucy handed a note back and after secretly passing through two other student's hands, the neatly folded triangle landed on his desk. He opened it, read it and wrote back.

Ray,

Need to talk. Need you to record something big. Requires camera from AV. Can I count on you?

Lucy

Lucy,

Sorry wish I could help you out but Mr. Watkins is doing the end of the year inventory on all the AV equipment, he's got everything on lock down. Wanna eat lunch together today though?

Ray "Skate or DIE"

Ray folded the letter back up into the football shape and instead of handing it back through the popper channels he lined it up on his desk and flicked it through the air with his thumb and middle finger. Unfortunately he was no football kicker and the shot soared over Lucy's head and bounced off of the wall. Ray shrugged embarrassingly at Lucy's scowl but the noise drew the teachers attention and she looked up to see what the disturbance was. No movement from the class, they were like the scared prey of a T-rex, if you didn't move she couldn't see you.

Nate had been pounding Steph for nearly 15 minutes, thanks to his early morning tryst with Wendy he was still feeling drained and couldn't seem to bring himself to orgasm. It didn't help that the hard extended pounding he'd laid on Steph had turned her gash into a lose sloppy mess. Not that she seemed to mind, she was moaning and bucking against him like woman possessed.

Nate needed a little help if he had any hopes of ending this and getting on with the rest of his day, He reached down and rubbed some of the juice she'd squirted onto his stomach with his thumb. Now properly lubricated he took his thumb and pressed it into Steph's asshole causing her to squeal. Now that his thumb was in her deep in her ass, he could provide himself with some extra stimulation through her rectum wall.

Nate's head reeled backward and his back arched as he brought himself to orgasm, blowing ropy strands of pearly white semen deep inside Steph's womb. "YEAH baby!" He called out.

"Christ almighty Nate, that was fucking awesome, but one of these times your patented marijuana contraception methods aren't gonna work and you're going end up knocking me up!" Steph said panting, she pulled off of his cock and spun around sitting down onto the toilet and pushing hard to expel as much of his seed out of her as she could.

The truth was though, that Stephanie would love a nice little babybump from Nate. She thought that that would suit her just fine, afterall she knew that her future wasn't the bright gleaming thing that the guidance councilor made it out to be. No, she knew any career options she was going to have ended with waitressing at the local restaurant or tending bar at the local watering hole. Why not have the class of 89's biggest dick as her baby's daddy to go with the lack luster future she had planned. Maybe he might actually marry her and she could end up nagging him into a life of alcoholism and spousal abuse. Wasn't that the American dream? It was the only American dream her family had ever shown her afterall.

"Hey! HEY! You all right? You kinda zoned out there for a minute." Nate said as he took some toilet paper and wiped his stomach and dick relatively clean.

"Yeah...I guess....Just thinking about what I'm gonna do after we graduate. You know everybody bitches about how bad high school sucks but I loved it, I'm really gonna miss all the fun we had here and it's all gonna end in like two weeks." Steph said as she stood up and wiped her ass through the ripped spot of her jeans. "Fucking A' Nate, these were my favorite fucking jeans man."

"Chill out....Here." He said and took six or seven of the safety pins he had decoratively placed in his leather jacket out and handed them to her. These'll get you home so you can change just tell the office you sat down and split your pants, she'll let you run home and you'll be back by 3rd period. But don't forget to tell people about the party ok?"

"Hey...about that....You wanna take me to this party I'm supposed to be promoting for you? You know, like an actual date and not us just fucking at your convenience?" Steph said, as she worked to pin her pants closed without sticking herself.

Suddenly the end of first period bell rung. Nate grabbed his pants and yanked them up trying to exit before the bathroom filled with girls. But the bathroom door flew open and the bathroom filled with a group of cackling girls, temporarily trapping Nate in the stall with Steph. "Shit!" He cursed.

"I'll take that as a 'No'?" Steph said with a defeated tone. "Fuck Nate, You know you fuck like an animal but sometimes you can be a real asshole!" Steph said and pushed passed Nate and walked out into the bathroom. "HEY GIRLS NATE ESSEX IS IN THAT STALL RIGHT THERE, PROBABLY TRYING TO PEEP ON US!" Steph yelled as she stormed out of the bathroom.

"Fuck" Nate cursed to himself, knowing the jig was up he pushed the stall door open and walked out to the bevy of "OOOOOOOHHHHHS" from the line of girls. Nate was blushing but walked tall, politely waving as he passed them. An innocent looking sophomore girl was at the end of the line with her mouth hanging open in disbelief. Nate threw her a sly wink and a smile as he passed her and then strode off into the hallway.

Missy was bored, but the idea of an end-of-the-year party definitely held merit. As she turned around and headed back toward her other friends a smile slowly spread across her face and each step was taken with more assurance. Oh, this party was going to be big. It was going to go down in history. She glanced over her shoulder and rolled her eyes as she watched Kiki continue to blather on with...oh, she couldn't remember his name. It hardly mattered anyway, they'd be graduating soon and she'd gun for the big times. She had her sights set on Texas. She and some of the girls were going to make the big time as Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders. They had the stuff. She just knew it.

Kiki's eyes widened. Greg did not just say what she thought he did. But the words had indeed tumbled out of his mouth and he was looking up at her like he demanded an answer. He couldn't be serious! Yet, she could totally tell he was! This was infuriating, yet maybe there was something to be gained if she obliged him this one time. It was harmless, after all. Right? What could possibly happen if she said 'yes'? She'd gain insider info on the party, the whereabouts, the plans. All of it. She could see to it that she and her crew were the ones behind it all, getting the credit for throwing such a big bash for everyone. Then, the school would know that things were done right and all the 'I's would be dotted and all the 'T's crossed. It would be perfect.

Wouldn't it?

"Honestly, Gregory," Kiki sighed. "You have some nerve." She felt the blood rising to her cheeks. "Normally, I wouldn't hesitate and I'd walk the other way. However," her voice trailed and she studied him for a moment, her eyes flitting to the flyer she'd returned. "Perhaps we can benefit from this arrangement." Her lips puckered into a tight smile. "I help you, you help me." She arched a brow. "Do we have a deal?"

~~~

Ray missed. He missed! How could he miss? Lucy's dark eyes fluttered shut and she removed her glasses so that she could rub her eyes. This wasn't going down as easily as she'd hoped. Sometimes Ray could be so infuriating. With a sigh, she slid down in her seat and extended her leg. Her foot was just barely able to reach the note that had found itself a nice little residence on the floor. She kicked at it until it finally made its way under her seat. She looked up and over at Ray, who was just grinning sheepishly her way. Scowling, she leaned down and got the note.

Ms. Harper turned around at that moment and eyed Lucy. "Is there a problem?" she asked.

Lucy just shook her head. "No, m'am."

Ms. Harper just tsk'd and continued on with her lecture. Lucy was fuming and she gave Ray another angry glare, but the blonde just continued to smile and give her a flirtatious wink. Shaking her head, she opened the note and read it.

Lucy,

Sorry, wish I could help you out but Mr. Watkins is doing the end of the year inventory on all the AV equipment, he's got everything on lock down. Wanna eat lunch together though?

Ray "Skate or DIE"

Lucy buried her face in her hands, her mind reeling. Shit! What were they going to do now? They needed that camera. Everyone was counting on her. Nate was counting on her. She had to come through on this. Biting down on her lower lip, she began to furious write another note back to him.

Ray,

Unacceptable. NEED camera. Life or DEATH! Can arrange a vid of you skating. Sure, lunch is fine.

Lucy

Once again, she folded up the note and had it sent Ray's way. She was on a fucking mission. She had to get that camera! Just as the note reached Ray, the bell rang. Without a second thought, she packed up her things and raced out the door.

"Did you hear?" came the first whisper. "No, what happened?" came another. Lucy's ears perked up as the gossip struck her ears while she meandered down the hall toward her next class. She'd thought about waiting for Ray, but she was still a bit sore that he nearly got her in trouble with Ms. Harper. Besides, she'd see him later at lunch. "The girl's bathroom...you know the stall..."

Lucy arched a brow and turned slightly as she heard a group of girls talking amongst themselves. They seemed very into whatever new rumor was spreading this early in the day.

"Yeah. Well, I heard that Stacey JUST saw Stephanie Jackson leave the girl's room rather rumpled and..." the young girl giggled. "She'd been with Nate Essex!" The group of girls began to giggle and make sounds of interest. Lucy's face contorted the more she heard and she decided to high tail it out of there. As she scurried down the hall, she heard other girls talking about the girl's room. Pace quickening, rather than darting to her next class, she turned a corner and headed toward the auditorium. She found a dark corner and tucked herself behind the heavy red curtains and cried.

~~~

Stephanie sauntered out of the girl's bathroom totally satisfied that she embarrassed Nate. The looks she got from the other girls didn't go unnoticed though. Some of them looked at her with disgust, others with admiration and still others were just stunned. It was the way of high school though and it hardly bothered her. She knew what was in store for her and she was ready to face it head on come hell or high water. Running her fingers through her hair, she walked toward a group of girls and smiled.

"So, apparently there's going to be a really big party some time soon. Really big. Anyone who's anyone will be there. Details pending."

Second period went without a hitch, Greg sat through biology twiddling his thumbs and biding his time. Once the bell rang he was up and one of the first people out of the door. Stevie would be getting out of History right about now and that was on the same floor in the high school. Greg jogged down the hall and stopped just outside the History room and waited for his good buddy.

Stevie was one of the last ones out of class and taking some serious shit from the jocks as they walked behind him. "Yeah real funny, I've never heard that one before...Yeah, no I get it I'm fat....This fact didn't elude me this morning when I looked in the mirror ya know?" Stevie mumbled under his breath as he walked out into the hallway as the Jocks laughed at him.

Greg reached out and wrapped his scrawny arm around Stevie's thick neck. "Hey buddy how was History?"

"Shitty, I honestly like learning about that stuff but I can't remember the dates to save my fucking life man." Stevie said, pushing Greg's arm off of his neck. "That an some of the Lacrosse team were fucking oinking at me again....I mean shit man, I've got a pretty good sense of fucking humor about the fact that I'm a fat ass, but fucking 'oinking' at me? We're going to be graduating in a couple of weeks and we're supposed to be going out in into the real world like adults and these guys are fucking oinking at me like we're all still in the sixth grade." Stevie complained and Greg felt for him.

"The good news is that your gonna graduate and go on to be some big music producer and those assholes are gonna end up working in the factory and spending the rest of their lives saying, 'Hey you know that fat kid we used to pick on? He works with some of the biggest musicians around today, I used to oink at him and look at me now!" Greg said with a hopeful smile and punched Stevie in the arm.

"Yeah maybe." Stevie replied but Greg could see that his optimism hadn't done much to cure Stevie's depression.

"Hey, it's third period....Earliest lunch period there is and you get it cause you're in like 'flyn with Mrs. Tighe. You gonna ask her about the Pizza?" Greg asked.

"Yeah I guess so. You coming though right, It's your lunch period too." Stevie asked.

"Naw man, I ain't hungry today, I think I'm gonna skip it and try hitting up the teacher's lounge and use the copier. Check it out man, easily my best work." Greg said happily handing over the master copy of the flyer for Stevie to check out.

"This is fucking tits man....fucking tits! Is that a flaming keg of beer with devil horns?" Stevie said.

"Yep an check out the tit's I drew on that female grim reaper....she's a cruel mistress!" Greg laughed.

"Good job man....Hey I thought Nate said to wait till 4th period though, You gonna get caught?" Stevie asked.

"Nah, 3rd period is close enough and I'm gonna need to make as many as I can so the more time I score the more I can print. Wish me luck." Greg said and then sprinted off for the teacher's lounge.

Stevie made his way down to the lunch room. Usually elder classmen ate late in the day and the younger 9th and 10th grade students ate this early but Stevie was always hungriest in the mornings and so he'd arranged the special early lunch time with Mrs. Tighe. He liked it more that way, because none of the younger kids ever gave him any shit about being overweight.

Stevie walked in and saw that there was already a long line of underclassmen in line and didn't hesitate to walk to the front of the line. "Senior cuts" He muttered as he pushed his way into the line.

"Well well, if it isn't my favorite little meatball, Stevie. How are you today porkchop? Would you like a double or triple lunch today?" Mrs. Tighe asked. Shooting him a big smile. She was a mature woman, but not altogether a bad looking woman. Her outfit didn't help in that matter, the white formless smock and hairnet in combination with the nurse shoes she wore weren't flattering at all but she still seemed to have a certain beauty in her eyes and that big wonderful smile.

" A triple Mrs. Tighe, I'm feeling really hungry this morning." Stevie answered and ignored the two freshman snickering behind him. Mrs. Tighe obliged him and heaped the food onto his tray. Stevie made his way out into the lunch room and found his seat, wasting no time shoveling the hot-ham-and cheese sandwiches into his mouth one after another. The truth was that Stevie wasn't all that hungry but he was feeling bad and when he felt bad only food made him feel better.

Greg waited until the bell had rung and the halls had emptied before pressing his ear to the teacher's lounge door. He heard no noise and tried the door, it wasn't locked, which was lucky, sometimes during finals week they locked the door in order to try and deter prospect cheaters from trying to sneak in and steal tests answers.

Greg walked in and looked around the off-limits room taking it in for what it was. It was actually quite plain in his opinion, a couch and a few chairs, coffee maker and mugs on the counter, a fridge with some cut out cartoons of things teachers found funny on it. And then of course there was the copier. It was one of those big industrial style ones capable of producing mass amounts of low quality dittos for teachers to hand out to their students en masse.

Greg walked over to it and placed his copy of the flyer on the machine face down and closed the lid. He typed 100 into the display and stepped back and watched at the sliding light bar zoomed back and forth and product started to pile up in the tray. Greg was smiling ear to ear but as the door knob started to turn and he could hear someone coming in he almost shit his pants. He ran and jumped behind the couch, hunching low and shaking with fear.

In walked Miss Rodriguez, the spanish teacher and Mr. Chesbro the tech teacher. Miss Rodriguez was the hot teacher that every school had. She was young enough that older student identified with her and so fucking hot that they all lusted after her. Rumors circulated every year that she would pick on special student to keep after class and give him some 'special tutoring'. They were just rumors of course but that didn't stop young males from lining up to study Spanish at a 10:1 ratio compared to the French department which had almost no students enrolled and was facing cancellation.

Today was no different, Miss Rodriguez was wearing a sexy low cut red dress with a slit that ran up the side and let her left leg show almost to her hip. She was a short woman and always wore towering high heels to compensate, the bonus was that her legs always looked great.

Mr. Chesbro was your average middle american blue collar guy. He had a big mustache and thinning blonde hair which he kept trimmed in a low flat top. He was well built with only a faint beer belly that protruded past his polyester pant's waistline. He wasn't the sort of fellow one would imagine Miss Rodriguez to be hanging out with, but here they were and giggling like a couple of school aged kids. Mr. Chesbro, quietly closed the door behind them and locked it. Seeing him lock it made Greg's heart start beating faster as he was starting to feel like a rat in a trap.

"OOy Pappi! I've been thinking about your pene all day! You gonna whip it out and feed me or what Baby?" Miss Rodriguez said as she jumped on him wrapping her legs around his waist. Greg's mouth dropped open when he heard her talk like that, he almost gasp out loud but stammered the urge.

"Jenny settle down, Look we gotta talk, You left a hickey on my balls last time and my wife is starting to really get suspicious. Do you know how hard it is to explain a bruise on your balls to your wife?" Mr. Chesbro said, although Greg could see from his hidden vantage point from behind the couch that Mr. Chesbro wasn't pushing her away, instead he had his hands up her dress and was squeezing her thick underwearless butt cheeks in his strong hands.

"What did you tell her?" She giggling and sucking on her neck.

"I told her I was getting older and my balls were starting to sag and I sat down fast and sat on it." He said starting to pull her dress up over her butt which exposed the dark crop of curly black hair that surrounded her pussy.

"You're sooo stupid....hahahahah" She laughed at him and arched her back so that her big ass spread and allowed his big finger entrance into her tight Spanish pussy.

Greg was dying, he could feel his pants getting tight as he watched his tech teacher molest one of the hottest teachers he'd ever seen. He could only hope that they didn't take too much notice of what the copier was printing. He didn't think they would, teachers often would print huge amounts of copies an instead of waiting the hours it would take, they would just leave the machine to do its job and come back when it was done.

Kiki seethed all through the following period, her nerves a bit rattled that she had to make a deal with the likes of someone such as Greg. Every time she blinked she could see his smiling face and that afro. They way he'd looked at her when she'd given her word and he his in return. They even shook on it—a true deal, set in stone. Well, it was the best she was going to get since there weren't any contracts or papers or anything else she could go from. It would have to do and she'd make it work. She supposed she'd have to make nice with the guy until the damned thing went down.

Suddenly, Kiki wondered if she'd actually have to hang out with Greg at the party or if she'd be able to just show up and ditch him. Hrm, that option had possibilities. She'd just have to wait and see. In the mean time, she needed to find Parker the school gossip and newspaper editor. He lived and breathed all the news in the school. If anyone could get to the bottom of things...it was him. And, like her, he had high goals and aspirations. He'd understand her worry and fears. She was sure if it!

~~~

Lucy wiped at her eyes, sore and red from crying. Fortunately, she'd gotten what she wanted—time alone. She wasn't sure why she was getting so worked up. It was just Nate Essex. Honestly, what did she expect? She was well aware of the guy's reputation, the things he did. She'd overheard him talk with Stevie enough times that there was very little she didn't know.

But it didn't stop the hurt, that ache Lucy felt deep inside at the thought of him being exactly what everyone claimed he was. Somehow, she knew...or, at the very least, had to believe...that they were all wrong. They just didn't know him. But then, did she? Sometimes she wondered. But it didn't change what she felt in her heart.

Sniffling, Lucy wiped the tears off her cheeks and put her glasses back on. Slowly, she stood up and swung her bag over her shoulder. Setting her jaw, she made off to her next class, but thoughts of Nate Essex were the only thing on her mind.

~~~

Jenny Rodriguez bit down on Mr. Chesbro's ear. She gave it a tiny tug with her teeth as his hands cupped her round bottom, the flimsy material that had been covering it, hoisted up around her waist.

"Come on," Miss Rodriguez whined. "You're moving to slow." She jutted out her lower lip and bucked her hip against Chesbro's. "Can't you see I'm already dripping? Come on!" Her hands moved down along his chest and began to swiftly work at his belt. She gave him a sultry look as her fingers moved. When his pants were opened, she let out a soft growl and bit down on her lower lip."

~~~

There he was, as usual, sitting by himself. Once again, Corinne silently applauded his slick move as he cut in front of the younger crowd. A part of her wished she'd had as much guts, but she only found her nerve when on stage. That was the nice thing about theater. You could be anyone you wanted and no one could get pissed because the personality was all a part of the script. God, she love getting lost in all of that.

Corinne took a sip of her chocolate milk as she watched Stevie take his seat with his extra helpings of food. How he managed it, she didn't know. But it didn't matter either. For two years since she'd transferred, she'd been watching the guy. But he never seemed to look her way. She could get it though. He wanted a cheerleader or someone with pep and pizzazz. She...was hardly that and she knew she never would be. Even still, she couldn't help but eye the guy each day as he meandered to the same odd lunch hour that she did.

As Corinne watched Stevie, she smoothed out her black skirt and adjusted the black rubber bracelets that worked their way up her arms. She licked her finger tips and smoothed out her dirty blonde hair and tucking the sides behind her ears. "Now or never," she whispered, giving herself a pep talk that would make any cheerleader proud. She rolled her dark eyes at the thought of someone like Missy Matthews approving of her and suddenly laughed out loud. A couple of students looked her way, but were quick to dismiss her.

Typical. She often scared people away. Most of the time, she liked that. But sometimes...

Corinne set her bag down on the table and took a long draw on her chocolate milk before setting it down with a soft thud. She swung her legs over the bench and then propped her head up in both hands, her eyes fixed on Stevie as she sat directly across from him.

"Hi," Corinne said softly, yet confidently, though on the inside she was totally afraid she'd pass out!

Greg dick was so hard that it was causing him a great deal of pain in the hunched over position he was in hiding behind the couch. He had to do something about it, so he reached down and quietly unbuckled his pants reached in and pulled his cock out and began pumping away at it. He kept his eyes locked on the two teachers as they fucked each other around the teacher's break room. They'd started in a standing position but as Mr. Chesbro grew fatigued from pounding her they'd made it over to the counter. He plopped her down on the coffee stained counter, the sound of her wet pussy smacking off the counter was audible, and set to pounding her hot Spanish pussy up there.

The view from this angle wasn't as good, before he was looking upward at her hot snatch getting pounded but now Mr. Chesbro's ass was all Greg could see. It wasn't that arousing and so Greg started to fantasize about Kiki. He couldn't believe she'd actually said yes and now he couldn't get her off of his mind. He thought about he tiny A cup tits and wondered what they might taste like. Did she have over sized nipples? He wondered what her pussy was like, if she shaved it or if it was a full grown bush. His mind slipped in to the fantasy realm and he thought about her being secretly a really dirty ass ho. He thought about her pulling her modestly long cut dress up and wearing seeing her in crotchless panties. Her hands reaching back and pulling her tiny ass cheeks apart and exposing her most nether of regions and telling him to eat her asshole out.

That's all it took the mental image of Kiki on her tiptoes and spreading her cheeks, her starfish winking at him...and boom goes the dynamite. Greg rolled over onto his side and tucked his dick under the couch and blew he load under it. "uggghhhhh' He moaned out unable to control the sound escaping his mouth. He instantly reached up and grasp his mouth, clapping it shut but he could hear that Miss Rodriguez and Mr. Chesbro's fucking sounds had stopped.

"Did you just hear something?" Miss Rodriguez asked, slightly out of breath.

"I thought it was just the copier...fucking thing is ancient." Mr. Chesbro answered and resumed banging her.

Greg breathed a sigh of relief, he wiped his dick off on the carpet and tucked it back down into his pants. He made his way up to his knees again and looked around the couch seeing that the tech teacher had her off of the counter again and was holding her tiny body up and banging her again. Then Mr. Chesbro lost his balance he started to teeter and almost fell over but caught himself.

"Set me down before we fall! I want you to eat my pussy Pappi!" Miss Rodriguez said and Mr. Chesbro walked over to the printer. Greg got really worried, thinking for sure he was about to get caught and his plan make the copies would be ruined but they barely took notice. She held his neck while he reached down and pulled the copier's heavy lid up and plopped her down onto the glass. The machine kept coping unabated.

Mr. Chesbro dropped to his knees and started tonguing her out. Miss Rodriguez called out in pleasure. Her hand dropped down and she started rubbing her clit while his head pumped back and forth in and out between her spread legs. Suddenly Mr. Chesbro jumped up, his dick in his hands and the head of it swollen and ready to pop. "I'm gonna cum, let me stick it in you." He pleaded.

"Hell no pappi, I ain't wrecking this body with no adulterous baby, You gonna have to put a ring on my finger if you wanna do that!" She said waving his finger in front of his face. Mr. Chesbro looked panicked he spun around looking for the place to blow his load. There really wasn't a good place for it and so he picked the least noticeable place he could find. He ran over to the couch and blew jizzed all over the back of the couch, his eyes clenched shut and his hand locked around his pulsing dick. Semen rained down on Greg and he jumped up in revolution.

"What the FUCK?" Greg screamed and stood up wiping the goo off of his sleeve. Greg realized he'd blown his cover and stood staring at the two half naked teachers staring back at him. Both their mouths hung open in surprise and neither one of them were saying anything.

DING! the sound chimed from the copier signifying it had completed it's job and that's what finally broke the awkward silence. "What the fuck are you doing in the teacher's lounge?" Mr. Chesbro growled like an angry dog. He tucked his still spurting cock back into his pants and put his hands on his hips like nothing had happened at all, even though Miss Rodriguez was still spread legged and quaking from the orgasms she was still having.

Greg had to think fast. "Okay....Okay I know this could be potentially bad for everyone involved, I'm certainly looking at some detention if you two were to blow me in.....But I think you two have a lot more to lose in this situation. The good news is that I'm not going to say shit to anybody about what I say here. All I want to do is get that stack of papers off of the copier and then I'll go and I'll forget everything I saw and heard in this room. Sound good?" Greg said, knowing it was a lie, there was no way he was ever going to forget seeing how hot Miss Rodriguez was.

Neither of them said a word, Mr. Chesbro stood there with his hands on his hips and the print of his still hard cock staining the polyester pants and Miss Rodriguez still hadn't even closed her legs. Greg assumed they were just in shock and raised his hands up like someone was pointing a gun at him. He slowly walked over to the copier, keeping his eyes on the two the whole time. He leaned down and grabbed the pile of copies but was having a hard time concentrating being this close to his hot Spanish teacher while her pussy was hanging out.

"Aaahhh. Miss.....Miss Rodriguez I need the master copy....yer on it." Greg said as he pointed down at her crotch. She leaned to one side and reached underneath her, her eyes as big as saucers of shock. She yanked the paper free and handed it to him, sopping wet and most likely ruined. Greg took it, holding it delicately between to fingers and started off for the door.

"Greg....Not a word right?" Miss Rodriguez said in a shaky voice. Greg turned back toward them, barely able to keep the smile from his lips. He responded by making zipping gesture on his lips and then turned and walked out.

Stevie had just finished his second dessert when he heard a girl's voice behind him. He hadn't registered what she'd said but assumed that it was her asking him to slide his fat ass in further so she could squeeze by him. He scooched in and went back to gnawing on the ice cream cone's chocolate butt end.

"I said Hi." The voice came again and this time he caught what she said. Stevie turned around slowly and peered at the younger girl. She was a tenth grader and new from what he knew. Stevie looked around trying to figure out who the girl was talking to. No one was sitting that close to him so he turned back to her and pointed at himself. "Me?" He asked.

She shook her head in the affirmative and gave him a shy smile. " m-My name is Corrine, nice to meet you." She said sheepishly.

"Are you sure your talking to me?" Stevie asked, completely stupefied by the pretty young girl addressing him.

"Your name is Steve right? I saw you during our play we put on earlier this year.

"You saw me....why cause I'm a giant fat ass? HA HA I get it you're just fucking with....I'll give you credit kid, usually only my peers pick on me, but your the first underclassman to have the balls to say it to my..." Stevie started but stuttered to a stop when he saw the horrified look on her face. She looked like she was about to cry and then she turned to run away but Stevie reached out and touched her arm.

"Hey, hey what's wrong?" He asked, not quite understand what was happening. The thought of a girl this pretty trying to talk to him had
never occurred to him.

"Why were you just mean to me? I was just trying to talk to you." Corrine said, wiping the tears from her eyes. If they were fake tears then she was the best actress he'd ever seen because she honestly looked really upset.

"Hey I....I am sorry. It's just girls don't usually talk to me....I mean geez....I feel like a real dick right now. Please stop crying...please if you don't stop crying I might start crying." Stevie pleaded with her. He stood up to address her face to face and as soon as he did she buried her tear stained face into his chest. Stevie didn't know what to do. He'd never had a girl cry on his shoulder before, with the exception of his sister. Stevie just stood there silently and waited for her to compose herself.

Corrine pulled her head up and stared up into Stevie's amber eyes. "I'm sorry I feel like a real dork." Corrine said.

"You wanna sit down and talk?" Stevie asked hopefully. She shook her head yes and walked around the table to sit down but then Stevie heard a whistle. He looked in the direction it came from and saw Mrs. Tighe standing near the sink full of dirty dishes and tapping her foot impatiently. Of course this is how Mrs. Tighe and Stevie had started there special relationship. During the early years of his 8th grade stint he'd been brutally picked on during lunch periods. Mrs. Tighe had seen this and offered to let him come back and hang in the kitchen with her in exchange for him helping with the dishes. This was the reason Stevie was afforded extra lunches and he would have normally told Mrs. Tighe 'not today' because a girl was actually talking to him, but he had a mission to accomplish for Nate and that had to take precedents.

"Shit!" Stevie said.

"What is it?" Corrine asked, tears still brimming her eyes.

"I have to do something now....I really wanna hang out with you though. Hey what plans do you have after school? Usually I have band practice but our band's singer has other plans tonight. I usually go and hang out at Clemmies, You know about that place? Its got video games and a jukebox and pizza, ice cream. You wanna meet me there after school and we can hang out? Please Corrine just give me a chance to make it up to you, I'll by you an ice cream float to make it up to you for what a jerk I was." Stevie said but quickly realized that he was sounding really needy and Lucy had told him that girls don't like that. "OR you know what ever, If you don't that's cool too." Stevie put in trying to sound more aloof but he thought he just sounded stupider.

almost a whole minute before the end of third period, Nate gathered up his books and stood up in History class.

"Mr. Essex, what are you doing?" The teacher asked.

"Class is over....I'm going." Nate said and pointed at the clock. The teacher looked up at the clock and shrugged his shoulders. "The bell hasn't rung."

"It's pretty close." Nate said uncaring.

"Sit down Mr. Essex." The teacher commanded. Nate just shook his head and walked toward the front of the class ignoring the teachers commands. He reached into his pocket and pulled out the pink detention slip he'd received that morning.

"You're too late Teach....They already got me." Nate said and walked toward the door just as the bell rung. He casually walked out into the hallway and the crowds of kids separated in front of his path. He was on a mission, Lucy had a class near here and if he was quick he could catch her before she ran off to Gym class.

"Luce! Hey girl hold up a minute!" Nate called out in his deep baritone voice, jogging up behind her an putting his arm around her shoulders. "Hey there beautiful, how was class? Hey I've got some ideas for song names..." He said with a smile but the look on her face told him she wasn't in a good mood. "Hey what's wrong? Somebody giving you shit? Tell me who it was and I'll kick the shit out of them."

"Is it true?" Missy squeaked. "I hear there's going to be some big name band playing. "Trista who talked Ryan who talked to Levi who talked to Molly who apparently overheard Stephanie Jackson..." the blonde cheerleader rolled her eyes and shivered with disgust. "That some big band is going to be playing at this party." She grabbed Kiki's arm and squeezed causing the well-dressed girl to wince slightly and move to gently pry the pretty teen's fingers away.

"I honestly don't know," Kiki answered honestly. "Greg mentioned a lot of things," her expression turned thoughtful. As much as she didn't want to, she'd have to pepper him with questions herself. Parker could help, yes. But they'd need two playing this game. She hadn't expected so many to already be in the know. "But we have to find Parker."

Missy frowned and sighed. "I also heard that Stephanie and Nate were caught in the girl's bathroom this morning."

Kiki's blue eyes widened and a sneer curled her lip. "Why am I not surprised? He's a pig and Stephanie's a slut. The two deserve each other's company."

The tiny frown never left Missy's face. "True. Still..."

"Melissa Matthews do you like Nathan Essex?" Kiki accused, her eyes narrowing into slits.

Missy gasped, her blue eyes wide with astonishment. "Oh god no!" She held up her hand in protest as if offended. "I wouldn't be caught dead with such a loser."

Kiki pursed her lips. "Mhm. Well, he's no good. We'll all be better off once he's behind us and we graduate from this godforsaken school." She felt a strange tug at her heart as she spoke the words. Though she had little care for Nate, she did love her school. She so hoped that this party would put it on the map and not bring it down.

With a solemn nod, Missy finally smiled. "Yeah, you're right." But she couldn't help but wonder just what it was so many saw in such a guy.

~~~

Corinne couldn't believe she'd finally mustered up the courage to finally speak to Steve after all this time of idly standing by and watching from the sidelines and...now he had to go.

Typical. She could just scream. But instead the tears continued to fall. Steve was just as sweet as she knew he'd be and the fact that he acknowledged her at all spoke volumes of his character. Corinne felt her heart do a little flutter and she couldn't wait to meet him later on at Clemmie's.

This was for real. He'd actually invited her. Her!

Corinne gave Steve a watery nod and wiped at her eyes. Shit! She hoped her mascara wasn't streaking her face. She'd have to check in a few minutes to make sure. "I'll be there," she said as she watched Steve saunter off, her eyes lingering as she watched him disappear off with Mrs. Tighe.

Smiling, Corinne quickly turned to gather her things and head outside for some air before class started up again. A few of the girls gave her some looks, but she hardly cared. She had things to read and a date to look forward to.

~~~

Lucy had just adjusted her glasses when she heard his voice. Nate. The weight of his arm as it came around her felt so good and so right, yet why was it so very wrong? She was a nothing and had been silly to even let herself have the smallest shred of hope after the things he'd said earlier that morning. She'd been so stupid. A dumb girl with a hopeless crush on someone who didn't care about anyone least of all her. But...

Ugh. She wanted to die!

"I'm fine," Lucy mumbled, her hands just moving to fix up her hair. It was falling down, tendrils getting in her eyes, obscuring her face. It was all for the better. Nate didn't need to see her face. "You don't need to worry about me. I'm not your problem."

It stung having to say those words out loud. How she wished she WAS his problem. More than anything she wanted to be Nathan Essex's girl. Someone he'd be proud to flaunt, to...yeah. She'd just stop right there. It was never going to happen.

"So, uhh, you said you had a name?" Lucy asked trying to redirect conversation, though she couldn't help but sniffle as she spoke.

"You don't need to worry about me. I'm not your problem." Lucy had said and Nate was floored, what the hell was that supposed to mean?

Nate pulled his arm off of her shoulders and grabbed her gruffly by the arm, spinning her so that they were facing each other. "What the hell are you talking about Luce? Not my problem? That's bullshit right there! We're band mates, your one of my best friend's sister and you're one of the most beautiful girls I know! If something is bothering you I want you to tell me Luce. If someone is fucking with you I'll crush'em. Was it that little skater fuck RAY? Huh? Did he say some shit to upset you? I'll kill'em!" Nate said, fury build in his chest and boiling out of his mouth. He reached up and gently brushed the hair out of her face, sweeping it behind her ear. It was then he could see her eye's were puffy like she'd been crying.

It was just then that Kiki and Missy walked by, whispering just loud enough for Nate to hear. "Love'em, leave'em, already onto the next one, shameful." Kiki said under her breath, shooting Lucy a dirty look and Missy giggling from behind her.

"What the fuck is that supposed to mean KELLY?" Nate growled angrily. Kiki never one to back down from cofrontation spun in her tracks and gave Nate an equally searing look.

"It means the whole school is talking about how you were caught in the girls bathroom with Stephanie Jackson this morning and I think it's absolutely shameful! You obviously have no shame though, Nathan and if that girl isn't smart enough to see it herself..." Kiki yelled, bringing the attention of everyone in the hallway as she pointed at Lucy. "...Then I'll be the one to clue her in! Nathan Essex is a whore monger and you'd be wise to steer clear of any of his advances, young lady!"

Nate actually drew his hand back to smack Kiki, but pulled every ounce of self restraint not to strike her. Instead he threw a huge punch into the some freshman's locker and dented it in so bad the poor kid was probably never going to get it open. "Fuck you, you self righteous bitch! How dare you fucking pass judgement on me! What gives you the goddamn right to walk around this school like your shit don't stink? Huh? Is it the fact that your daddy was the town preacher until he got accused of touching kids? HUH? Is that why you're such of fucking bitch, cause your daddy prolly touched you too and you have to act like little miss perfect so nobody sees that your actually just a broken and fucked up as the rest of us? Is that it KELLY?" Nate was screaming by the end of his rant only inches away from being nose to nose with Kiki and much of the crowd had taken several steps back because of how crazy he looked.

Kiki was mortified that Nate had brought up her family's darkest secret in front of half the high school. Her eyes were as big as saucers and tears brimmed them. Her small lips were clenched tightly against her teeth and quivering. Just then a teacher walked around the corner to investigate what all the commotion was about. "Essex, what the hell are you yelling about?" Mr. Hammend asked striding right for Nate. Kiki burst into tears and went screaming and balling her eyes out down the hall with Missy trailing behind her.

Nate felt bad now, he was mad Kiki wanted to blow his spot up on the Steph situation right in front of Lucy and his anger had gotten the best of him. He shouldn't have brought that shit up about Kiki's dad, everyone knew it was something Kiki had no control over and she did every thing in her power to make people forget that dark secret her family had hanging over their heads. "Fuck..." Nate growled to himself. Looking over at Lucy and seeing the look on her face made him feel even worse.

It was just then, Mr. Hammend the big burly wrestling coach reached out and grabbed Nate by the arm. "Essex you're coming with me.." Hammend started to say pulling Nate's arm but Nate stopped him cold with a right hook. He swung without even thinking about it, and before he could register that he was about to hit a teacher, he'd done just that. The punch was hard and well placed and Mr. Hammend ended up on his ass and rubbing his jaw while everyone standing around gave out a collective, "OOOOOOOHHH!!"

Nate didn't hesitate or wait around for Mr. Hammend to get up, he knew he was in deep shit and all he wanted to do was get the hell out of there. He strode straight for Lucy and grabbed her under the arm. "Come with me..." Is all he said and then started jogging with Lucy trailing behind him. He was going for the fire escape exit, wondering if she was going to protest or pull away from him. He wouldn't blame her if she did, but he hoped that she wouldn't.

Stevie walked back into the kitchen and into Mrs. Tighe's view. "Who's the lady Steven? You cheating on me?" Mrs. Tighe joked and Stevie gave her an awkward smile in return.

"Her name is Corrine....I think it's a lovely name don't you Mrs. Tighe? We're gonna meet at Clemmie's after school!" Stevie announced proudly. Stevie bent down into the sink and started loading the washer with trays.

"Hey Mrs. Tighe...You think we could talk a little business? I am responsible for the food at this big party we are having and I was wondering what kind of a deal you could get on a bunch of sheet pizzas?" Stevie asked but before she could answer the Fire alarm went off. "Well that's just great! Some dipshit kid must have hit the alarm to get out of a test and I got tomorrow's lasagna cooking!" Mrs. Tighe cursed angrily. "Come on Stevie, lets go!"

Stevie was kind of happy though, it meant that he and Corrine would get to talk some more. He walked back out into the cafeteria and up to Corrine who was standing up and getting ready to join the line of exiting students. "Hey! Wait up!" Stevie said and actually jogged the short distance to catch up with her.

Greg was looking at the last 25 of the flyers that had come off the printer. At first he was pissed because he thought they were ruined from the two teacher's sexcapades but the more he stared at them the more he liked the effect they seemed to have on them. All the lettering and images were still there and readable but Miss Rodriguez's juices must have made the paper semi translucent and in an almost subliminal way, you could make out her ass cheeks and pussy....and was that Mr. Chesbro's tongue? "Sex sells" He said with a happy smile on his face.

Greg was walking down the hall when suddenly Kiki ran by him balling her eyes out. "Kiki, Are you all right? What happened?" Greg called out to her but she didn't even bother stopping. Greg was confused and hope that his chances of going to the party with her weren't ruined. Just then the Fire alarm sounded. Greg smiled. "Sweet today is coming up all aces! Got the flyers finished, and they look even better than I thought, Kiki agreed to date me! I got to see Miss Rodriguez's pussy! And now I get to miss atleast some of my math class thanks to the fire alarm....Can anyone say 'best day ever!" Greg spoke to himself as he started for the North parking lot.

Lucy couldn't believe her eyes or her ears! She clung to her bag as Nate pulled away and then it was like her entire life was set on fast forward. One minute, Nate was shouting at Kiki, the next, he was punching Mr. Hammend! Never had she ever expected Nate to lose his cool to the point where he'd haul off and punch a teacher. And not just any teacher, but the biggest and meanest of them all! Sure, she'd seen Nate get into his share of fights. He was a typical guy and those things just happened. It didn't help that a lot of guys liked to shoot their mouth off at him and egg him on. She knew Nate couldn't just stand there and take it. He had to fight back, do something. But this? This was something else to haul off a strike a teacher and it very unlike him as well. Something had set him off, had struck a chord. But what? Even the words he'd spouted off at Kiki were harsher than anything she'd ever heard him say to someone like her or anyone of her crowd. Something was wrong, very wrong.

When Nate's hand gripped Lucy's arm, her feet just moved. She made no attempt to stop and followed him as he dashed toward the fire exit. Her mind was spinning, all coherent thought lost as he dragged her away from the scene in the hall.

Missy eyed the two as they fled the scene, her tiny teeth biting down on her lower lip as she watched Nate help Lucy outside. She turned toward Kiki who just darted away, her dark blonde curls billowing behind her as she ran off down the hall. Just then the fire alarm went off and she rolled her eyes.

"Just great," Missy sighed. Across the way she saw Ken approaching the scene. She gave him a sweet smile before heading toward the stairs.

~~~

Kiki ran down the hall, not even caring that the fire alarm was sounding. How could Nate say all those things! She'd struggled for years to tamp all those stories down into the deep, dark past and he had to dredge them all out into the open. It was the lowest of the low. Her father had to do community work and make so many phone calls to keep the stories from getting out of hand. He'd even agreed to go to rehab. Ugh, it had been mortifying! Her mother had sent her to live with her grandmother for about six months, while her dad went to therapy.

Too bad none of it truly paid off. Only she didn't have the heart to tell her mom. At least now she had the guts to stand up to her dad. All it took was a simple threat and the jerk kept his hands to himself now.

As Kiki ran, she bumped into Greg. For the briefest of moments, her blue eyes locked onto his. God, could this day get any worse? She heard him call after her and a part of her almost decided to stop, but...oh, he wouldn't understand! He was one of Nate's best friends. He'd just laugh at her too. This day was ruined. Ruined! She'd have to tell him that the date was off now. How could she attend a party knowing she'd be judged the whole time?

She couldn't! She wouldn't!

Like that, the tears fell harder and Kiki ran toward the exit to go outside.

A few students meandered down the hall giggling and whispering. One of the girl's saw Greg. "Did Kiki run this way?" she asked. "Got some juicy gossip," she went on. "She's a real daddy's girl!" The other girls just giggled. Just then a teacher showed up behind them and clapped her hands. It was Ms. Harper.

"Children, children. Outside, please. Fire alarm." Ms. Harper looked over at Greg and pointed. "That means you too, Gregory.

~~~

Corinne was just about to step outside when the alarm sounded. Her eyes darted back and forth and she shrugged her shoulders. Well, at least she'd get to go outside one way or another. Adjusting her bag, she turned around and began to head toward the main exit. As she walked up the hall, she heard a voice calling out from behind her. A small smile crept over her lips and she glanced over her shoulder. Her one hand moved to smooth out her black skirt.

"Hey," Corinne said with a smile, stopping so that Stevie could catch up. Once he was beside her, the two began following the crowd of students. "Unexpected surprise?" she then added, her smile growing bigger.

~~~

Lucy followed Nate outside wondering just what had gotten into him exactly. His actions were beyond impulsive, even for him. "Wh-what's going on, Nate?" she asked him once they were outside and away from the chaos.

The fire alarm sounded as soon as Nate punched through the fire exit and the bell was near deafening as they stormed out onto the fire escape. Nate took notice that Lucy was quiet and just following along behind him as he dragged her down the metal grate stairs and into the parking lot. Nate was furious and he could feel his pulse pounding in his temples, truth be told he'd only ever been this mad once ever in his entire life and that was when he walked in on his father beating his mother. He'd lost his shit that day and had ended up beating the ever living shit out of his dad, beat him so bad that he ended up in a coma for almost three days.

"Wh-what's going on, Nate?" Lucy asked him once they were outside and away from the chaos.

Nate didn't answer, he was too mad to make intelligible words come out of his mouth right now. He kept pulling her until they'd reached his Nova. Finally he turned to face her, fury burning in his blue eyes like heat lightning, he pulled her close and kissed her hard. His tongue angrily pushed through her lips and into her mouth, at first she struggled but then she started to kiss him back.

Nate pulled back and tears were brimming his eyes. "I am getting out of here Luce....I'm taking off, I like you a lot and I want to know if you're coming with me or if you are staying here?" Nate said and wiped his eyes, unashamed of his emotion. "I like you...hell I might even love you, if I actually knew what love is, but I don't think I do. I am sorry Kiki said that shit in front of you and I feel bad about what I said to her, but it pissed me off that she had to bring that shit up. Steph and I have been fooling around with each other since the 9th grade and I guess I just fell into an old habit, but since i did it, I've thought of nothing but you and how this might affect my chances of being with you. I know you probably don't want anything to do with me now, but I want you to know that I feel really bad about it....Not that it matters much now. I just punched out a teacher and that pretty much guaranteed my expulsion. I get expelled and my mom says I can't live at home anymore, so I'm going to LA. I am gonna move out there and try to get my music career started, and I want to know if you wanna come with me?" Nate finished, a little out of breath after his emotional outburst.

"Essex! You get your ass over here right now! Essex! Essex your ass is grass! You think you punch me and get away with it!" Mr. Hammend came out of the side doors and was practically running toward Nate's car.

"It's now or never baby! What's it gonna be?" Nate asked and opened his Nova's door.

Stevie was pining over Corrine as they stood in the field adjacent to the school parking lot, he couldn't believe a girl as pretty as her was actually talking to him. She was a theater nerd and he thought about them getting married one day and her making it big as an actress and then he could brag about his Oscar nominated hot wife. Stevie laughed at himself, for thinking about something so ridiculous after just meeting her, but he wasn't very well versed in the ways of love. "So Corrine, can I ask you something? I was wonder why you wanted to talk to me? I mean a girl like you could easily talk to any guy you wanted, why you pick me?" Stevie asked, blushing and turning his cheeks bright red.

"YO STEVE-O! Hey buddy!" Greg ran up holding a stack of flyers in his arms and interrupted Corrine before she could answer Stevie's question. "Holy shit Steve, Who's the hot chick, She with you?" Greg asked when he saw how close Corrine was standing to Stevie.

"Corrine, this interrupting fellow is my good friend Greg, Greg this charming young lady is Corrine." Stevie made introductions.

"Nice to meet you Corrine, Hey I think i saw you in a play earlier in the year, you a Theater buff huh?" Greg asked, smiling and holding his hand out to shake.

"Those the flyer's Greg?" Stevie asked.

"Yeah man, check them out....here tell me what you see." Greg said handing him one of the altered flyers.

"I don't know, what are these?" He pointed as Miss Rodriguez's ass prints.

" Here turn it this way." Greg said and turned the paper in Stevie's hands. Corrine leaned in to see what the boys were looking at.

"Still no clue man." Stevie said but Corrine grabbed the paper and looked at it. "They kind of look like butt cheeks....and is that a..." Corrine stuttered when she saw what the hidden image was.

"That's right! Miss-hot-ass-Spanish-pussy-Rodriguez gave our flyer her personal seal of approval! Can you fucking believe it?" Greg said and laughed like a maniac.

"Geez Greg, what the hell man! Corrine I'll apologize for my friends lewd behavior." Stevie said and snatched the paper from Corrine, and pushed it back to Greg. "How the hell did you get a picture of Miss Rodriguez's ass?"

Greg was about to answer when two gossiping girls behind their group caught their attention. "...Nate Essex...Stabbed...Hammend" Was all they heard, but it was enough to get their attention.

"Hey what did you say?" Greg asked.

"ooh you haven't heard? Nate Essex just freaked out and punched Kelly Kristen and broke her jaw and then stabbed Mr. Hammend in the hallway, that's why the fire alarm went off, so he didn't go crazy and kill a bunch of kids." The young girl said.

"What?? Bullshit!" Greg scoffed.

"It's true I heard it from someone who was standing there when it happened." The young girl answered and then went back to whispering and giggling with her friends.

"What the fuck, man?" Greg's face was white with shock as he stared at Stevie. "You don't think he would have....." Greg trailed off.

Just then they could see commotion in the parking lot. Mr. Hammend was b-lining it for what looked like Nate and Lucy. Greg could barely see over the crowd so he handed his pile of lewd flyers to Corrine and jumped up onto Stevie's back and started scrambling up him like a human latter.

"Greg what the fuck man?" Stevie protested but Greg ignored him. "HEY! HEY NATE! YO Man! NAAATE!" Greg was calling out but Nate wasn't looking their way. Greg hopped down and grabbed Stevie by the arm. "Come on man!" He said yanking Stevie's massive form into motion. Stevie looked back at Corrine, who was still standing awestruck with Greg's stack of porno flyers. Stevie mouthed, 'Come on!' to her and wondered if it was a smart idea.

Back
Top Bottom