Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The New Farmhand (Yen + FavoredFox)

Yenpointfive

Supernova
Nathan was used to living the good life. He'd gone to college and gotten a degree but he had mostly been interested in the parties and the women. Truth be told, the business degree he'd gotten would mostly be useful when it came time for him to take over his family's farm. But for now that day looked to be a long time off so he had all the time in the world to move between jobs wherever he wanted.

The most recent prospect was a farm in a predominantly furry community, one whose help-wanted ad had sounded more like it belonged on a dating site. Still, he fit the handsome young farmhand description to the letter. Nathan was just about six foot two, fit as could be, and at 23 years old still had his boyish good looks going for him. He wasn't as broad as a lot of farm hands but what he lacked in raw power he more than made up for in stamina. From the second he walked onto her farm he stood out, not just for being human, but because of the bright blond hair and nearly emerald green eyes he was sporting. As for his clothing, that was a bit more understated, a slightly faded t-shirt and jeans. Of course, the jeans turned out to be a bit more of a sight, having a bulge that was probably a bit more noticeable than he'd intended.

Nathan walked up to the farmhouse with his usual boyish grin, noting that there were a lot of cute furry girls around the farm. A furry probably would have had some idea what they were getting into. Afterall, a good breeding male was valuable in the furry community. Between the cum and their show value a farm could make a lot of money. Depending on the farm this could be a lot of fun, but some connoisseurs wanted their cum aged and some shows weren't intended to be much fun at all for the males. Nathan knew how rare it was for a human to be as hung as him but he had no idea how valuable that made him in a community full of devious furry women who made their living on those sorts of shows.

Beautiful mares turned to watch the human boy walk into their farm. Hunger filled the eyes of a few, the rest of the six looked intrigued. A sweat musk filled the air across the farm lands, the mares were starting to go into heat, but the most desirable stallions had already been booked for the mating season, leaving Izabelle with only one choice. She needed a replacement, and what a delight it had been when Nathan called so quickly. A tall, curvy woman with a tiny waist left the humble farm house to greet her new 'employee.' "Howdy y'all!" She called. The black feline hopped up to wave with more enthusiasm than was necessary.

The loose fitting overalls hung low on her hips and did little to nothing to cover her bouncy breasts, giving the human a very good view of silky smooth side boob. "Ya'll must be Nathan, am I glad to see you." The southern twang was heavy in her voice, and yet it was sweet and compassionate. This seemed to be a very sweet girl. "Mah mares are gonna start goin' crazy soon if they don't get a big dick soon." The feline looked him over and her eyes focused on the bulge unashamedly. "Ya look pretty big for a human, still a little small for my gals though." She shrugged and smiled oh so kindly. "But don't worry, there's a solution to that."

Nathan smiled at the mares as they turned to look at him. "Mornin'" He said as he gave a little wave. His accent didn't come out as much as it used to but now and then it worked its way out. One wiff of the breeze and he could tell that they were in heat. He certainly didn't have anything against a gorgeous mare, despite the fact that he was human, and he was definitely looking forward to meeting them a bit later on.

He knew it was probably a good idea to introduce himself to the farm's owner before he started chatting with the employees. She seemed to be waiting for him and he gave her a wave and responded in kind. "Howdy ma'am." It didn't take long for his eyes to drift downward. Normally Nathan would have tried to be a bit more respectful but considering the loose fit of the overalls and the fact that she definitely didn't appear to be wearing a bra he couldn't help but look. "Yup, you got it. I'm gonna guess you must be Izabelle." He said as she stepped up to him. He offered her his hand but she ended up looking down between his legs instead.

What came out of her mouth next caused his jaw to drop. She could see his bulge swell instantly in response to that suggestion. "Wait, when you put up that help ad, were you looking for someone to breed your mares?" He asked, wanting to make sure they were on the same page. The idea of breeding each one of those gorgeous girls himself was just too good to be true. Most farms he could think of would have used a stallion but something told him Izabelle wasn't exactly most farmers. If she wanted a human to breed her mares she'd definitely picked an eager volunteer.

"Oh mah stars, where are my manners?" She reached out to take the offered hand with strongly gripping paw. Her fur was rough and dirty from the days work. "Izabelle Blue at yer service. Welcome to Blue B's Ranch," she offered, taking her paw back and placing it on her hip. She took a step back to get a better look at the man. He was tall, a little lanky compaired to the usual but that could turn out in her favor. Stunning yellow eyes locked onto the already growing bulge and she resisted a purr. This boy would be perfect. "Mah usual stallion is working someplace else this year, it was short notice so I had to put an ad in the local pages. Never would've expected a human to answer though." She turned her eyes back up.

"I'll need another pair a hands around the farm too. Mah gals are the hardest workin' ponies I know, but when they're in heat season? Hoowee! Their hands are too busy on each other to be much help." She joked with a laugh. "If ya'll think you can handle that we can start the interview."

Nathan had lived around these parts long enough to know that he ought to expect a firm handshake out of anyone who spent their days on a farm and Izabelle didn't disappoint. "Nathan Wright. Pleased to meet you." He said. He tried to reign his arousal in as best he could when she started eyeing the bulge in his pants again. At the rate they were going he was going to need to start the job right away or else he was going to have to go take care of that himself.

"Well, your ad was at least a little bit subtle. I imagine maybe you ought to have planned ahead a bit. Mares start going into heat I don't imagine many stallions are gonna pick up on 'subtle' in the help wanted column." He said before giving a little laugh. "Not that you can write 'farm hand with benefits' in as a job description." He added.

When she mentioned that the girls had been tending to each other's needs he couldn't help but glance back over their way, biting his lip as a whole slew of thoughts popped into his head about that. He quickly forced himself to look back to Izabelle (which wasn't exactly hard considering how easy she was on the eyes). "You're certainly in luck there, ma'am. I was raised on a little farm not thirty minutes from here so I'm no stranger to hard work. Far as I'm concerned helping out your lovely ladies in their time of need is just a bonus." Nathan said with a warm smile. He knew he probably lacked a bit in the size department compared to what they were used to but Nathan had quite the libido and stamina that would have surprised any mare. He also wasn't the sort to get intimidated by a work horse mare just because she was a bit bigger than him.

"Wonderful!" Izabelle clapped her hands with delight before turning away. "Come along this way then. I know yer a human and all but, I gotta inspect any stallion about ta breed with mah gals. Oh! ya'll might need to be able to take a bit a rough treatment. My pize mare, Dolly, she's a Clydesdale; bigger an stronger than any male I've ever seen." Though she'd never has a stallion complain, Dolly had fantastic muscle control and had a great joy in showing it off.

Izabelle lead the man to the barn not too far away. It was well taken care of, a fresh coat of paint and not a single board out of place. "If you pass inspection, I've got something of a uniform for ya before I introduce ya to the girls." Inside was a bit dusty and the back wall was lined with hay bails. Two normal horses were resting in their stalls, absently chewing their curd. She brought him over to the left to a large open stall. Inside were the various tools used to care for her animals, brushes and hoof picks, reigns and saddles, and an area set off with simple leather restraints used to hold uncooperative stallions. A common contraption in most ranches.

"Would ya'll mind stripping off yer britches for me?"

He fell in step behind her as she explained that an inspection was needed. Of course, that just caused his libido to flare up that much more. The mention of her prized mare being a Clydesdale had him grinning a bit. "I can take a bit of a pummeling if it comes down to it." He said confidently. At 6'2" Nathan was taller than the vast majority of human women so furry mares were certainly an interesting change of pace in that regard. Even Izabelle was rather tall for a feline.

He let her lead him into the barn and glanced around before his eyes focused back on her. He stepped into the stall that she'd wandered into and looked back to her as she got right down to business. "With pleasure. They're gettin' a bit tight" He said, sighing as he undid the button on his jeans and his boxers immediately bulged outward. He reached down and tugged his boots off followed by tugging off his jeans.

Based on the bulge in his boxers he had to be around ten inches long and Nathan still had some growing to do. He did look a little sheepish about already getting hard. "I'm a bit excited to start the job." He admitted. "You wanna inspect a bit further?" He asked, placing his hand on the edge of his boxers, ready to tug them down and let Izabella examine everything.

She giggled. The southern accent was clear in it, and yet it was strangely melodious. "Don't worry darlin'. Even the best behaved stallion will pop a stiffy with the air as musky as it is." She motioned him to remove the boxers as well while she continued. "Ya know, I'd usually have an untrained stud like you hitched up fer this part. Ah don't have to worry about you, now do I? Once ya strip ya'll gotta put your hands behind your back an' don't move 'em no matter what. If ya do, I'll have to bind ya up." Once the boxers were pulled down and the heavy cock sprung free, Izabelle turned her attention to it. She placed a hand on her cheek and smiled. "My oh my, you are a big feller, ain't ya?" She took a step forward and reached out with a furry paw. "Still a bit small for mah mares, but I think you'll do just fine."

The feline crouched down to get a better look at the prize. With a gentle touch she moved the cock from side to side, inspecting it thoroughly for anything unsavory. "How often do ya masturbate?" she questioned, fingers curling around the base to hold it up straight. Izabelle used her other hand to cup his ball sack, weighing it in her palm, giving it a light squeeze. "Ah can't let ya do any a that here. You gotta keep your stamina all for my gals, think ya'll can handle that?" With a stronger grip the feline stroked her hand upwards until she held onto just the head and began to twist her wrist over it slowly.

He gave a little sigh when it was clear that she understood what the problem was. It didn't help that Izabelle herself was pretty cute and part of him wondered how far she was going to take this examination. He hadn't been the least bit nervous about being examined but when she mentioned binding him he bit his lip nervously and stuck his hands behind his back, gently gripping his wrist with the other hand to help ensure he didn't accidentally do anything that'd get him in trouble. "Nope. I'll behave myself. No need to tie me down." He assured her. Nathan was obviously plenty adventurous when it came to women but bondage was something he wasn't quite sure he wanted to try, particularly not when a furry he'd just met was the one who'd be running that show.

Nathan smiled when she mentioned his size and took hold of his shaft. "I 'spose so. I'm definitely big for a human." He said, trying not to get defensive when she pointed out that he wasn't packing what a stallion probably would have been.

When she crouched to get a better look his cock gave an excited twitch. He found himself holding his breath as she inspected his manhood. Fortunately Nathan was in great shape so she wouldn't find anything wrong with him. As she continued her examination and teased his balls Nathan stiffened to full hardness, clocking in at just under thirteen throbbing inches. "I usually masturbate about twice a day, maybe a little more. It tends to get pretty messy if I don't." He admitted, judging by the weight of his nuts they were definitely rather full at the moment. "Completely understand. Frankly, I don't really see why I'd wanna jerk off when you've got a stable of cute girls who need to get off more than I do." He said with a little grin before she tightened her grip and earned herself a short groan. Nathan could be a bit vocal.

"Ya know, you may be too small for the mares," and she seemed to get some joy out of reminding him of his inadequacies. "But ya might just be the perfect size for li'l ol' me." The feline leaned in and rubbed her furry check against the shaft while looking up at Nathan, her eyes gleaming with unspoken promises.

As Izabelle continued to paw at his nuts she found herself giddy at the thought of them so much heavier. A purr began to rise in her throat as she started to stroke his cock. She gripped with just the right amount of pressure and rubbed her thumb over just the right places around the head and over the slit. "Ah'm a bit of a professional when it comes ta cock milkin'. Ah've still gotta examine you some but, I must confess the atmosphere has gotten to me too. So let's move on to yer performance test, Ah'm too excited to wait."

Izabelle gave his balls a nice squeeze. "Remember ta keep yer hands behind yer back. We're gonna have a grand ol' time you and me." The stroking started slow, but gradually picked up speed until she was jacking off his cock in a way that was damn satisfying.

Nathan grumbled a bit when she reminded him that he might be a bit smaller than the mares were used to dealing with. Fortunately it didn't bother him too much since Nathan knew he was hung for a human and rather doubted that a mare in heat would be singing that same tune if offered a chance for some release. When she leaned in and rubbed against his shaft he couldn't help but give her a little grin. "I was thinking about that but wasn't quite sure that was in the job description. Think you and I could have a might bit of fun together."

When she started to purr he found that grin growing and let out a little groan as she began to stroke him a bit harder. She was really good at teasing just the right spots. Precum began to bead at the tip of Nathan's dick already, though he didn't seem to be getting all that close yet. From the look of things this could get a bit messy. "Can't imagine why I'd wanna move my hands and piss you off. You're way better at this than I would be." He said, letting out a little moan as she squeezed his nuts and began to speed up her movements. Nathan gently rocked his hips back against her, thrusting forward against her hand while she stroked him, something she'd never declared to be off limits. The whole while he kept his hands exactly where they were supposed to be, rather shy about the idea of being restrained and less than enamored with the idea of pausing their fun long enough for her to hitch him up.

"Think of it as a perk," she purred, eyes locked on the leaking cock head. Her tail swished from side to side as she worked out more and more. She used it as lube to wet the fur on her palm and make each stroke that much better. She matched her hand to his thrusts. "Oh ya'll flatter me. Ah do my best, and mah best is pretty darn good." She giggled and leaned her head in again, the stroking abruptly stopped, her fingers squeezing just under the glands.

Holding the shaft still she sniffed at the tip, her cute little black nose twitching. "A good scent," she murmured, thinking of how much better it would smell and taste once properly aged. A bright pink tongue flicked out and dragged slowly over the slit. It was rough and wet, and she'd been told on many occasions that the sensation her tongue gave was uncompairable. But she pulled away from the human, releasing his cock and letting it bob in the air.

Looking up at Nathan she smiled warmly while her fingers popped the snaps on her overals. "Then ya'll should be able to show a bit of restraint. Yeah? No touchin' with yer hands." The fabric fell away and her round, perky breasts were free. She cupped them both in her hands, black fur on black fur and dark grey nipples hardening to pebbles. "Ah suppose ya'll wanna thrust between mah breasts? Ah'm sure mah fur will be nice and soft for ya, an' it looks like it'll fit right between 'em."

Sure enough, Nathan's cock leaked enough to get her hand nice and slick, letting her stroke a bit quicker and making it easier for him to thrust into her grip and fuck her hand. His eyes fluttered shut as he enjoyed the feeling, only to snap back open when the sensation stopped and a squeeze kept him from moving. He glanced down at her with an unintentional pout on his face as she leaned in and sniffed his cock. Nathan knew his cock had a bit of a scent to it but he did have to wonder what it smelled like to sensitive furry noses.

He groaned a bit as her tongue ran over his cock head, his toes curling against the hay on the floor as he had his first experience with a feline tongue. He could have definitely gotten used to that. On the other hand, it didn't seem like he'd get to just yet as she again pulled back. He bit his lip to try to keep the look of annoyance from being quite so obvious but he didn't argue with her.

"Yeah, I can manage that." He agreed as she started to take her overalls off. He found a bit of a smile returning as she cupped her breasts and looked back up at him. "Frankly, I think those would feel fantastic if you were human. Fur's just an added bonus." He said, very eager to figure out what a titty fuck from a feline felt like since he'd never had one before. "I have permission to try those out yet?" He asked, knowing he needed to get the go ahead before he pressed his dick between her gorgeous breasts and got to work.

"It's not somethin' I do for any ol' stallion you know," she cooed and lifted herself up onto her knees. The long length was rested on top of a soft pair of chest pillows, the fur silky and smooth and oh so warm. "But if ya'll can ask me real nice like Ah'll squeeze 'em tight around this throbbin' pole." Shifting a little closer Izabelle slid out her tongue once more to lap over the slit once. "Might be a long shot but if ya'll can convince me I could give yer cock a nice tongue bath."

Nathan was getting to like the idea of himself as a breeding stallion. "Glad you decided to take a more hands on approach with me." He told Izabelle. He sighed happily as his shaft pressed against her breasts. He was about to ask her to start when she leaned in and licked his cock, preempting his request with a little groan of pleasure. "Would you titty fuck my cock please, Miss Izabelle? And if you lick it too I'd be happy to return the favor after you're done." He said with a little grin, rather excited about the possibility of eating out his new boss as well.

"Now ain't you a good boy," she said with a smile, lifting up further on her knees until she was able to wrapped her large breast around the thick human cock. "Ya'll are getting mah fur all messed," she chided playfully, rubbing herself down slowly, then lifting ups even slower. Her tongue press to the underside of his cock, dragging it up along with her boobs. Now, she didn't know a whole lot about the human cock, but her friends around the barn were able to give her an idea. Izabelle stopped with her tongue pressed against the sensitive frenulum and lapped her rough tongue over it repeatedly while she looked up at her new stallion to watch his reaction.

"Course I'm well behaved." He said with a little chuckle. "I really want this job." He added in. Between being a stud for several gorgeous mares and having Izabella sample his seed from time to time as well this absolutely sounded like a dream job. "If that wasn't what you were goin' for you're sure gonna be sore at me in a bit." He responded when she chided him for getting her fur messy.

The human gave a little groan as she started to stroke his cock with her tits. She wasn't the first girl to tittyfuck it; considering his size that was usually easier than a blowjob alone for most women, but he'd never had a chance to find out what this felt like with soft feline fur rubbing his cock before. He definitely could get used to this. When her tongue joined back in she earned herself a moan from the perspective stallion, along with a little squirt of pre. She knew just where to guide her tongue and he was learning to like the roughness of it. He was definitely rather vocal as her assault on his frenulum had him moaning happily once more. All the while he was careful to keep his hands to himself, behind his back where they belonged. Nathan didn't want to do anything to fuck up working on this ranch.

A few more licks and she pulled her head back a bit. "Hows about we start with yer first test," she stated with a delightful beam, "Ya see, Ah've got a pretty little show mare who's a mite delicate." Izabelle squeezed her breasts tighter around the shaft. "Star thrustin real slow like. A h need ta test yer restraint just a bit."

Nathan pouted a bit when she told him that there was going to be a test involved but he got the idea when she mentioned her show mare. "Yes ma'am. Be happy to. So long as we get to work up to handling the working mares." He said with a smile that suggested he was joking. He did as he was told and thrust between her breasts, keeping himself moving at a nice slow pace. After a moment he sped up just a bit, considering that even a show mare would want something a little bit quicker once they got started.

"Oh, Ah'm not strong enough to mimic Miss. Dolly," she answered, squeezing her breasts a little tighter. "Slow down a bit stud, Winter likes it real slow like." Smiling, she leaned in every time the head went near her muzzle to give it a rough lick or a sucking kiss. "Ah now it seems like it's too slow, but trust this little ol' kitty cat when I tell ya it's mighty worth it. Gal nearly broke my arm last time I tried to give 'er a little fun. Them vagina walls of hers are tighter than a snake on prey." She giggled that sweet southern bell laugh. "Ah'll help ya out a bit." Opening her maw wide she took the head of the slow thrusting cock into her mouth, letting him slowly thrust in and out.

He groaned as Izabelle's breasts squeezed tighter around his shaft, deciding that was ample compensation for having to slow down again. He did as he was told though, obviously much to eager for this job to have considered disobeying. "Certainly wouldn't have minded seeing that." He commented when she mentioned trying to service the mare herself. When her mouth opened Nathan adjusted the position of his hips a little bit. He wasn't speeding up. If anything he slowed down a little bit, but what he did do was to make sure that his cock got as deep into her waiting mouth as it could before sliding back between her amble breasts. He kept up the pace that he'd been instructed to set, biting his lip a little bit to keep from getting too vocal. Judging be the pre that was freely flowing from his cock he was probably also focusing on not cumming too soon. Nathan was plenty smart enough to know that a stallion wasn't much good if he came somewhere other than where his boss ordered him too.

The pretty kitty was happy to lick up and swallow the dripping precum with every inward thrust. She let this continue for quite a while, bobbing her head to let the head pop in and out of her throat. Only when she felt the precum was coming in dangerous amount did she pull away, her breasts released as she stood, letting the cock slip free as well. Gravity dropped her overalls to the floor of the barn. Her fur was damp in various places from he sweat of her work day, but it still looked soft to the touch and oh so plush. Without the baggy clothes her figure was open for his eyes to see. She was curved in all the right places, her hips the perfect size to grip. As the simple white panties were pushed down her shaply legs, a dark gray patch of fur was revealed, it covered the swell of her mound. The fur was soaked with her own juices and a heady musk joined Nathan's.

"Hmmm," Izabelle hummed, thoughtful as she looked over her 'stallion.' "Ah ha!" She held out her hand and plopped a fist in her palm. "Ah've got it, another test for ya. Prob'ly mah very favorite." She turned towards the desk and moved a few things out of the way before pulling herself up to sit on it. Dark legs parted and an excited purr rumbled in her chest. "Ya'll gotta show me yer tongue's good fer more 'en talkin'." She reached between her legs and parted her furry lips to expose the dark skin of her soaking pussy. "If ya'll do really well, Ah might just let ya get that big dick ah yours a little wet."

Nathan grit his teeth as she bobbed her head. The sensation of his cock repeatedly sliding into her throat made him want to blow his wad right then and there but he knew he couldn't risk losing this job, not after what he'd seen so far. When she pulled away he gave a little sigh, partially due to disappointment that he wouldn't get to cum, partially due to relief that he wasn't in as much danger of cumming accidentally if she gave him a chance to cool down a bit. Not that eh could cool down all that much when her overalls dropped away. He'd gotten a good sense of her figure even with the baggy overalls on so he knew the show was going to be good. He could see just how drenched her panties were and gave her a little grin, actually pretty sure he could guess what came next. What took him by surprise, however, was the scent of her sex, mingling with his own. He sniffed the air lightly, not used to anything other than human women. Her scent was definitely different than he expected but certainly a welcome surprise. He wondered how the mare's scent would differ from hers.

He wasn't at all surprised when she started to move towards the desk and dutifully followed her. "I can see where this is going..." He said before the word 'tongue' left her mouth and confirmed that he was right. Before she even promised him a reward he was already on his knees, resting his hands on the soft fur of her thighs as he leaned in and ran his tongue over her lips, getting a taste for her juices. He was glad he did. She tasted fantastic and the scent actually caused him to let out a little groan. Nathan clearly liked eating pussy so it came as little surprise that his tongue soon plunged into her, probing its way deep and lapping up her honey. The reward she'd offered him for this was just icing on the cake.

"Oh! Oh mah," the feline gasped, her head rolling back. She reached up and grasped the top of her hat to keep it from toppling off of her head. "Well ain't you an eager beaver!" She praised with a joyful call that faded into a deep, rumbling purr. Izabelle shifted her butt on the desk and her tail gave a curious twitch. She'd never had a human down there before; not as rough as a cat, nor as wet as a dogs or as large as a stallion's, but it was smooth and slick and it was petting her in all the right places.

Regaining some of her composure, the feline lifted a leg to rest her spur-less boot on his shoulder. "Ya'll are real good at that," she praised, bracing herself against the desk with one hand, the other still holding her hat in place. "Yehaw, bronco!" Izabelle rolled her hips, using her leverage to thrust against the driving tongue and force it harder against her body. Riding his face with eager abandon.

He was nothing if not eager. Admittedly, Izabella had gotten him really worked up already and the promise of a chance to get his dick wet was enough for him to try his absolute best to please. He let her boot rest against his shoulder without complaint and reached up a hand to cup one of her furry ass cheeks, giving her a quick squeeze as he pushed forward a little bit. His bright green eyes glanced up at hers, taking in every detail of the beautiful feline.

The words 'yehaw' were a nice touch, particularly in that they let him know he needed to brace himself. Sure enough his prospective employer began to ride his face, and hard. He pushed forward against her thrusts, lapping hungrily at her pussy. With her riding him like this there was no way he could catch his breath and he just had to hope that he could bring her to orgasm before that became an issue.

Back
Top Bottom