Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tyr ~ Running from Destiny ~ D.E.666

Jewel sat there in silence as Charlie started them off, her hands gripping Angel's saddle horn tightly. She hated that they were going at such a slow pace. It meant that they'd be in the hot sun longer and she'd have to suffer the heat. But as they traveled, she kept silent. It wasn't that she was determined. She was just stubborn and she hated to be helpless and weak. So since she was silent, she was glad he was as well as they traveled because it meant she didn't have to listen to him.

But as they traveled, she began to feel the effects of the sun. The heat was stifling and her dress wasn't helping her. Seeing him move slightly, she glanced up at him and watched him tip his hat, glaring slightly before looking away as her grip on the saddle horn tightened a bit. She wiped at the sweat that was forming on her forehead before looking up ahead.

Hearing him speak, she looked up at him and nodded slightly but she didn't say anything. The woman didn't feel as if she had the energy to. She was feeling tired from the heat. When he looked at her, he was be able to see how red her cheeks were from the sun and she looked as if she were swaying a little, but it was hard to tell because of the horses movements. The woman wasn't used to traveling so slowly nor in such a heavy dress and it was taking it's toll on her and quickly.

The day continued to warm and get hotter as they made their way across the open terrain of the prairie. Short scrubs, scrawny trees and other hearty plants made up most of the plant life. For awhile they had been getting closer and closer to a line of thicker, taller trees, which clearly indicated a water source. Charlie kept his head down and hat tilted to protect his eyes and face from the sun. Every so often he stopped and looked around for any tell tale signs of pursuers, but nothing could be seen. Even though he tried not to, he stared at her, and not solely because he was watching her in case of escape.

The closer they got, the hotter it got, and the more the girl appeared bothered by the heat. Charlie thought the outfit was a bit impractical, but bringing up the point served no purpose. She hadn’t said much, and from the scowl she was giving, talking was going to be counterproductive, so they just continued on.

Finally they reached the green tree line, the trees offering some protection from the relentless sun. The horse could smell the water, and picked up their natural pace just slightly as the terrain began to slope down. The creek/river wasn’t huge, but the sound of water was clear, as they made there way down onto a gravel bar. Greener grass, and such now abounded as Charlie guided everyone over to a tree so he could tie off the horse and allow them to feed.

This looks like a good place to stop, water and feed. We should rest here for a while, and wait for the worst of the sun to start down. If you’re able, then we should try to push on later, if not, this is a good place to camp.

As the day got hotter, Jewel could feel it as it got worse for her and she glanced up at the sky with a small frown, wiping at her brow again as she took a deep breath and sighed. The woman had a feeling that everyday was going to be like this. Almost torturously slow and horribly hot. She shook her head with another sigh and bowed her head while closing her eyes, trying to will away the tiredness that had set in about an hour ago from the heat but it didn't work.

Even though she didn't see him looking at her, she could always feel his gaze on her and it set her nerves on edge. But why it did, she had no idea. She tried to convince herself that it was because she was angry at him and she hated to be stared at, but some how, she didn't think that was why and she was used to being stared at.

When they finally reached the tree line, she sighed and opened her eyes as the shade of the trees moved over her small body and she looked up at the green trees. She could hear the trickle of the running water and looked at it as they approached. Once Angel was stopped, she gently gripped his mane and slowly lowered herself, her arms straining beneath her weight before her feet finally touched ground and she leaned against the stallions side, resting her damp forehead against his neck while he bowed his head and began eating.

For several long minutes she just stood there holding onto her mount, softly whispering to him before she finally pulled away with a sigh and patted his shoulder affectionately. The woman slowly moved towards the water and plopped down at the edge of it before sticking her feet into the cold water with a sigh. She obviously didn't care if her dress got wet as she just sat there letting her feet soak.

Tipping back his hat, Charlie wipes his brow with his sleeve. Wasn’t a perfect spot, but better than being out in the hot sun. They’d made some distance, still not as much as he hoped, and not as much as he wanted, but anything was better than standing in one spot. Charlie pushes the cowboy hat the rest of the way back, till the knotted leather strap caught and it lies on his back. The horse tied off, Charlie looks around for a moment just checking out the area.

Watching her dismount and move about he knew she was still in pain, and more than likely sore from the ride. He felt for her a little, but it did make the chances of her making an escape a lot harder. With the horse tied up, he follows her down to the riverbank, taking his waterskin with him. Setting down the waterskin, he throws some water on his face to wipe away the trail dust, before he sets about filling his container.

While he waits, he watches her, and tries to put the pieces together, because she still was enigma to him. Why was she a whore? Why come out here? She wasn’t stupid, she was good looking, and it just didn’t make sense to him.

Standing he begins to beat the dust of the trail off of his clothing, working from his shirt to his pants. There was one common thing about the west it was dirty.

Do you think if you rest we can make it further today?

Though he was pretty sure of the answer, it couldn't hurt to ask.

Slowly the woman closed her eyes as she relaxed next to the water and enjoyed the feeling of the cool water rushing over her small feet and her ankles, sighing softly as she sat there. There was a small bit of pain in her legs but riding side saddle had helped to keep it from getting as bad as it would of if she'd of ridden how she normally would of ridden her horse. Jewel knew that she would have to eat soon and get something to drink which she would do after she cooled down enough. But at the moment, she was just going to sit there.

Not long after she'd gotten comfortable, she heard the crunch of the gravel beneath Charlie's feet and she opened her eyes with a sigh, listening as he began filling his water-skin. But when he began watching her again, she ground her teeth before looking over sharply to glare at him. "Would you stop staring at me." she demanded before looking away again, glaring down into the sparkling water before her.

She sat up again and wrapped her arms around her knees, resting her chin on her folded arms with a sigh as she buried her toes into the dirt and rocks that ran along the bank. Hearing him speak, she shrugged while reaching up and pulling a comb out of her hair, letting it fall down around her shoulder before dropping the comb onto the ground. Her hair, which had been neat and tidy the day before when she'd been in the barn, was now tangled and messy from fighting with him. She reached out and dipped her hand into the water before beginning to run her fingers through her black curls, attempting to untangle it and get some of the dust out of it.

"I don't know." she said as she combed her fingers through her hair. "It depends on how hot it is."

Setting away from the water’s edge, he stands to put away the water skin, when the girl confronts him about his staring, and at some level he was embarrassed by his lack of professionalism, and at another it pissed him off.

Don’t worry, if you don’t want me staring, then I’ll tie you up, like I do all the other captives, and I don’t have to watch you. Just let me know and I can oblige, otherwise just shut your yap.

He turns in frustration, as he puts away the waterskin, checks to make sure the horse has water and something to eat. This whole situation was turning into a pain in the ass, if it were some bad guy, he just punch or kick them to relieve some of the frustration, but with her being a woman, it just wasn’t right. Still he thought maybe he should just treat her like any other prisoner, it would be so much easier.

So when she’s running her own finger through her hair, Charlie was scratching his head trying to come up with a solution to his problem. The more she pissed him off the easier it would be to just treat her like any other prisoner, and forget that she was a woman. So when she tell him it depends on how hot it gets, he responds quickly back with a sarcastic retort.

Well I hate to ruin your vacation, and the possibility of a good tan, but just so you know the whole fucking west gets hot. So if that’s going to be a problem, it's one you’re going to have to get used to.

The woman was already upset so when he snaps back at her, she glared at him. "Tie me up again? I don't think so. I don't care if you keep an eye on me, just don't fucking stare at me." she said. There was a hard edge to her voice as she tried to keep from yelling at him. "You've been staring at me ever since we started off this morning."

She turned from him, listening as he moved around behind her while she attempted to tame her hair. Though it was slow hard work because of being sore in various places, she did work her fingers through her hair, untangling the smaller knots first then moving on to the larger ones. Every once in a while she would hiss in pain or wince as she tugged or forced her fingers through the black curls.

The girl was in the middle of working through a particularly difficult knot when he spoke again and she ground her teeth in anger while yanking her fingers through the knot which made her pause and bite back a groan of pain before slowly turning to look angrily up at him though there were tears in her dark eyes. "Oh, I wish it was a vacation. But unfortunately it's not! If there is any problem with the heat, it's your fault. You're the one that shredded my traveling outfit and corset. I was wearing them because they were made for traveling in this heat and they actually kept me cool while riding." she said, pointing out that it was his fault she was having trouble with the heat they were currently traveling in.

"I know perfectly well how hot it gets out here. And since I'm now stuck wearing this dress, if I do suffer from the heat and get sick, all the blame is on you. I shouldn't have to get used to it." she snapped before snatching up her comb and standing, making her way over to her own horse. Moving to his side, she opened her saddle bag and pulled out a small bag that held both her food and her water skin. She hung the strap of the bag over the saddle horn before opening it and taking out a piece of fruit, a small piece of bread and water. It wasn't much but it was enough for her.

While holding the food in one hand, she stuffed the bag back into the saddle bags with her comb before returning to the spot next to the water and beginning to eat.

When I first saw you, I thought I understood why someone might pay a guy like me to drag your ass home, but now that I’ve got to know you, he must be one stupid motherfucker if he has to put up with your shit.

He stops in his tracks and turns to confront her with anger in his voice.

If you wanted to keep your fucking clothes, you’d do better than lie to me. You’re wearing that dress because you left me no choice, so I’m not taking any blame for your stupidity.

Charlie sulks off to a tree for shade, pissed that the little bitch had him mad. That girl just had a talent for pissing him off, and getting under his skin. Why was it so hard to keep himself under control, and not let her get him out of his comfort zone? Normally he could easily control his anger, but this girl just had a way to set him off. Grabbing some jerky, he sits down and eats, his eyes still watching her, as he tries find a solution to his problem. Some of the scumbags, he’d taken back, he’d found some unique ways to deal with them, from dragging one behind his horse, to hogtying one, to just beating up a few. None of these seemed like appropriate solutions, though they did bring a smile to his face as he ate.

So from the shade of the tree, he half yells down to the river bank. The tone of his voice hides none of his displeasure, and filled is with sarcasm.

If you’re so fucking hot, then take some of it off, I promise it won’t bother me in the least. And shit it ain’t like nothing I or everybody else haven’t seen before, but yeah if you want to be unhappy by wearing all that shit, no skin off my nose.

"You don't know anything about me, Charlie." she said to him, not bothering to look back at him. "Sure, go ahead and think that I'm a bitch. You probably already do with how I've been acting, but can you really blame me? Look at what you're doing." She would of gone on but he had to open his mouth again and talk which just made her angrier. As he accused her of lying to him again, she shot him a look of loathing. "When will you get it through your head? I never lied to you. I just didn't answer your question. There's a difference." she said coldly. "And you know what? There's always a choice. You just chose not to see it."

After he sulked off, she turned back to the water and swallowed softly before taking another bite of her bread. Slowly she pulled her legs up to her chest and wrapped her arms around them before resting her chin on her knees. The girl thought back to her life ever since running away from home and she softly sniffled while staring down into the water.

While some of her choice were questionable, they were ones done of free will and the many long months she'd spent in the brothels and traveling have her a feeling of freedom and the entire time, her heart had felt light and she was happy. But now that she was being dragged back to that life she had run from and the more she thought about being locked away as a wife, the more her eyes watered though she kept wiping at them with the occasional sniffle. She didn't want to go back

But the moment he spoke again, her shoulders tense and she bit the inside of her lip before tossing her bread and the partially eaten fruit away from her, having lost her appetite suddenly. "Oh would you shut up?" she said, her voice thick with her held back tears.

No there isn’t any difference. Lying is lying, even if you just withheld.

And before he’d explain it, she had turned and moved back toward the water. Every time he talked to her, it just got worse. The girl just had a way to get him so mad so fast. Were the hell did she get off telling him what he should and shouldn’t do. The more this went on the more pissed off he got. Charlie was used to being in control, never letting anything get under his skin, the cool collected bounty hunter, and yet this girl just kept pushing.

Her back was still to him, as she demanded he shut up. The very thought of her telling him what to do, got him even further irate. Then he saw that she’d tossed away perfectly good food, solidifying in his mind that she was nothing but a stuck up bitch. Putting his water skin down, he stalks back to the water, his jerky done.

I’m tired of your shit. Whine, piss, moan, everybody is to blame for your own stupid mistakes.

Charlie reaches down and grabs her, pulling her up backwards, away from the water.

My job pays if you come back alive, not dead. So if you’re going kill yourself, by overheating, not eating, of simply being stupid, I’m not having any of it.

Charlie just moved to keep her on the ground. His tone full of anger and frustration, at having to deal with her.

The young woman snorted when he said that there wasn't a difference between lying and withholding information and she rolled her eyes as she sniffled again. She was tired of the way he kept treating her. In a way, he treated her as a mere fugitive, as if she had done something wrong. The woman had done nothing wrong. Sure, she'd become something that most of society looked down upon. She cursed and on occasion, she even gambled, but all in all, she was a good girl. She never sought to harm any one unless she was forced to defend herself. And even then, she never struck unless she had to.

She sat there, staring at the small piece of bread that was left and the fruit that she'd tossed down before taking a drink of her water. It was food that she'd paid for with her own coin. Everything she had was something she'd paid for with money she worked for.

With another sniffle, she wiped her eyes with a gentle sigh before hearing his footsteps approaching her and she frowned before hearing him speak. She looked up at him, her eyes shimmering with tears and anger as she looked up at him. "I don't blame everyone for my mistakes." she spat at him. When he grabbed her, she screamed and began struggling as he pulled her backwards, her hands moving to smack at his arms.

"Release me you bastard!" she screamed. "I'm not killing myself! Let me go!" The girl kept struggling to get away from his grip, her nails digging into his arm.

Charlie pulls her up and away from the water about 10 feet, with her kicking and screaming, a trail of dust behind her. Not even thinking he straddles her, attempting to pin her arms to the ground, one on each side, the same way he would do to his younger brother when they wrestled years ago.

Shut up! Shut up! I’m tired of your pissing and moaning, you arrogant spoiled little bitch.

The anger was clear in each word, as used his weight and superior strength to pin her arms. He tried to pin them if for no other reason than to avoid the sharp nails attempting to rake him. The spit was dribbling from his face, the same face filled with fury at her total lack of respect for him. Leaning down, his face but inches from hers he continues with his angry tirade.

You’re going shut up, do as you’re told, and not give me any more of your shit. Or I’m going to leave you out in this fucking desert where nobody will ever find you, and to hell with the reward.

The soft mist of spit landing on her face as he raises his voice in anger.

Jewel's screams of protest got louder as she thrashed against his hold, tears falling faster down her cheeks as she tried to scratch him. When he straddled her though, she felt fear rising and her eyes widened as she became stuck in a familiar position with him and she bucked beneath him as he tried to pin her small body down. When he pinned her arms down, she screeched as she kicked her legs and bucked, her back arching while her long hair went flying around her. "Let go of me you bastard!"

The girl was a hell cat, that was one thing that no one could deny and no ones been able to tame her before. She glared almost wildly up at him when he yelled at her and she hissed at him. Her eyes flashed with anger and her face became flushed while she bared her teeth slightly, but through it all, she never lost her attractiveness. It just made her look a little more wild.

She could see the anger in his face and hear it in his voice as he yelled at her. Him calling her an 'arrogant spoiled little bitch' just seemed to stoke the fire and make her angrier as she glared. When he leaned in towards her and began threatening her, she tried to bite him. "I am not! I will not listen to you! You damned bounty hunter." she growled. "Go ahead, leave me here. See if I care. It sounds like something someone like you would do!"

Charlie avoided the worst of her counter assault, though he’d still have a few bruises to show for it. Basically sitting on top of her, her knees hit him several times in the back as he leaned downed and yelled at her. The girl sure wasn’t giving up, even when she must have known he had her, and she couldn’t escape. The twisting and wiggling continued as she just fought back.

That’s right bitch, I’m just a damn bounty hunter, but you know what, I found your dumb ass.

The words were filled with anger as his heart raced, and he worked to keep her pinned. The more it went on the harder Charlie was finding it to concentrate. How dare she? He wasn’t sure she wouldn’t just kill herself to prove him wrong. The bitch seemed to have a self destructive personality, plus she didn’t listen. The frustration of the situation, and the anger mixed together as Charlie tried to stop her squirming.

And I’m going to drag that same dumb ass all the way back, and you know what, I’m going to collect that reward.

His face but an inch or two from hers as his eyes stared at her, wanting to see her give in to see her give up. Didn’t she realize she couldn’t win, that he was stronger, faster and tougher? And still she tried to escape, which had him fuming mad.

Stop it! God dammit, don’t you know when to fucking quit.

The girl continued to struggle, her body thrashing beneath his as she kept trying to force him off of her. While the struggling caused the bruises she already had to ache and smart, she didn't stop. Whether it was the fear of what had happened the last time they'd been in a similar position or just hating that he was able to hold her down so easily, it just made her struggle harder. Jewel could hear the anger in Charlie's words and she stared up into his eyes as she pulled at her arms, trying to pull them from his grasp.

There were tears of anger and frustration in her eyes as she glared up at him, her cheeks a bright red as her heart pounded a harsh tattoo against the inside of her breast as she kneed him in the back again. She was struggling to keep her tears from falling, not wanting to cry in front of him yet again. "Let me go!" she yelled, arching her back slightly while curling her fingers into fists and twisting her body again.

When he yelled at her again, she gritted her teeth and glared again, a look of defiance filling her face. "Not when a selfish, uncaring asshole is holding me down!" she hissed. "Now let me go!"

Though the girl wasn’t without spirit, her attempts to escape were getting her nowhere; the only thing they were accomplishing for Charlie was to get him madder. Why couldn’t she just do as she was told, did she have to fight every single thing he had to say? Yet as mad and angry as he was with her, she was just so damn sexy. The color in her face, her eyes, and finally those lips just kept drawing him in.

No I’m not going to let you go. You’re mine, I caught you and you’re gong to do as I tell you.

God those lips, the sounds of her yelling just disappeared as his mind found itself zoning in on her. She was still squirming, and he still held her, but there just wasn’t a sound in the world, as he leaned down closer and closer. There was no reason, no logic in the next act, it simply happened. Charlie kissed her, pressing his lips against hers, as his body leaned into her. There was no why, he just had to kiss her, those lips demanded attention, he wanted to feel them again.

The girls eyes flashed as she struggled, her hair a mess from fighting against him and it was fanned out beneath her in a mane of black curls. The more she struggled and the longer he held her down, the more pissed off Jewel got as she kicked against him. When he spoke and told her that she was his and she was going to do as he told her, her eyes widened and her cheeks tinted an even deeper red as she got even angrier.

"Yours?! I don't belong to you and it'll be a cold day in hell when I listen to you!" she spat.

It didn't take her long to notice that he wasn't listening to her and that he was beginning to lean in towards her. Parting her lips, she took a breath to say something but all that came out was a squeak of surprise when he pressed his lips against hers and her eyes widened again but this time in surprise. Jewel struggled again, her hands pushing against his chest but her struggled slowly began to weaken as her eyes drifted shut.

She could feel his large, firm body against hers and she could feel the stubble of his beard against her skin as she slowly returned the kiss, her breathing still fast from struggling and yelling and arguing with him.

What Charlie did, didn’t come from a plan, it just what happened when a man wanted a woman. As he continued to lower himself down upon her, he could feel his body pressing against hers, as the kiss got hotter and hotter. If he’d thought about it, he would have been mad at himself for such unprofessional behavior, but any sort of cognitive thought wasn’t occurring. His body just hungered and wanted, and he fed on that desire, the kiss deepening, as his mouth opened and his tongue slid into hers. That she returned the kiss or that her body responded weren’t immediately recognized by Charlie, as he just did what felt so natural. Charlie’s head turns as he continues to kiss, his lips pressing against her, as his breathing and heart rate increases.

No words were spoken, one of his rough hands even lets go of her wrist, and slides down her side. Lying on top of her, his weight partially supported by his legs and one arm, he never lets up on the kiss, as his hand makes its way every lower on her body. Finally his hand makes it to her exposed leg, were it begin to reverse coarse. Even now he felt his desire growing, the thickness growing in his pants matching his desire. That they were diametrically opposed a few minutes ago, meant nothing, all he wanted was to have her. One of his legs sliding between hers, the hand ran up her leg, sliding beneath the garment, as it gets ever higher, deeper, and closer. The energy and power coursing through him was impossible to ignore, as it drive him, pushing him. It was an unrestrained carnal lust that just kept pushing him forward, not allowing him to stop or slow or think. Charlie’s body moves as it presses into her, his hands and lips now caressing her flesh, as their limbs begin to intertwine.

All thoughts of fighting with him and yelling at him disappeared as he lowered himself down onto her body. At first she tensed before sighing into the kiss as the kiss intensified and got deeper, her fingers slowly curling into fists as she shifted beneath him. Her body gently rubbed against his as he kissed her even deeper. She could feel his hunger in his kiss... in his touches. As he slid his tongue into her mouth, she sighed and breathed a little heavier as she softly moaned into the kiss. Jewel could feel his breathing increasing as she closed her eyes.

When he released her wrist, she reached up and ran her fingers through his hair as she moaned into the kiss. She gasped when she felt his hand move down to her partially exposed leg and begin to move his hand up her long bare leg. As his hand moved along her leg, she slowly moved her leg before gasping when his leg slid between hers and she shivered a little as his hand got closer and closer to her, beneath her many layers of skirts. She mewled into the kiss before breaking the kiss, her eyes fluttering as she panted softly. "Ch-Charlie.." she gasped.

That she was his prisoner, or that he shouldn’t be doing this was obscured completely by his building desire. The kiss deepened as the passion of the moment increased, Charlie’s body reacting as any man’s would with such a sexy woman beneath him. So for a moment the reason they were here was forgotten. With a leg of hers on each side, his hand ran up the back of one and then down till finally it was between her legs. Using his knees he lift just enough off of her waist so that his hand could slip between them.

Charlie really didn’t answer or talk, as he felt it would just inevitably end in argument, rather he let his body do the talking. The rough coarse fingers of his hand rub her panties, pressing them into her womanhood, while he chest pressed against hers. The concept that this was inappropriate or a very bad idea was long forgotten as he did what came so naturally. Limbs intertwined, he felt the shaft in his pants growing as the situation intensified. Like two animals in heat, he just continued living in the moment, enjoying the moment, and nothing else.

The shivering in her body could be felt quite easily as his hand slid up the back of her leg before she felt his hand moving between her legs. The moment his hand moved between her legs, she gasped softly before feeling his knees move slightly before his hand slid the rest of the way between her soft milky thighs. She breathed heavily with building excitement and arousal the more he touched her and when his fingers touched her panties and pressed into her dampening womanhood, she arched a little while letting her legs fall a little further apart for him.

Any words the girl might of wanted to say, escaped her mind as he touched her and she moaned again while running her free hand along his chest towards his waist. She was running on instinct and lust as she began fumbling with his belt, her lips brushing against his jaw and her teeth nipped lightly at his stubble covered chin as she trembled a little. He would be able to feel her panties becoming damp beneath his touch as she bucked her hips a little with a gentle whimper.

There was none of the arguments, the fighting, or the constant complaining; now her moaning had nothing to do with her capture. So his fingers worked in a circular fashion, pressing her panties into her sex, as his lust grew. Not even slowing, his hand withdraws for a moment, rising up just a bit and sliding down her smooth belly and under her panties. Now his rough calloused fingers directly touch her heat, continuing their intrusion, as he rubbed her.

As a bounty hunter, he was relentless, and this continued through to his way of having sex. As his fingers worked, his lips slid from hers, and began to work down her neck, nibbling and licking as he went. The touch wasn’t soft, because he wasn’t soft; they were firm, strong, and almost forceful. He wasn’t asking, because he didn’t have to, he wanted … no needed her and it came through in every action. Simply he was a man taking a woman, as men had done since the beginning of time. What was happening was as instinctual as anything else, definitely not rational or logical, and Charlie didn't care.

The area were completely quiet, the two people making no noises except for the occasional gasp or moan as they lightly moved against each other. A sharp gasp escaped her as his hand moved up her stomach a little before slipping back down and into her panties. She mewled when his fingers touched her and she moaned softly again while trembling a little while bucking her hips a little and she parted her legs just a little bit more while trembling slightly.

The fact that she hated this man... this bounty hunter and had been fighting him just moments ago seemed to of been forgotten by the woman as she submitted to his touch. She enjoyed his rough touch and the feeling of his lips and teeth against her long neck as she arched a little. Her hand that was between them finished opening his belt and his pants as she gazed up at the man with hooded eyes. The way he was taking her as man has done to a woman since the beginning of time turned her on and she responded eagerly to him.

The desire and hunger that grew within him, with each passing minute drove on. Charlie felt the dampness on his fingers as they delved in the soft folds of her sex. The only interruption from his hand on her pussy was the few seconds it took to pull down her panties, almost yanking them, so they no longer interfered with efforts. To remove clothing, to get completely naked would just have taken too long. What he wanted, he wanted right now. So his hand vigorously rubbed her heat, pressing the soft fleshly nub beneath his calloused fingers.

He pushes himself up to his knees, so he’s no longer pressing down on her. Charlie’s one hand continues to play between her legs, as the other now reaches to his belt. Smiling down at her with sexual hunger, not a smile of love or care, but one of need he begins to work his pants so he can free his erection. Even as he does so, his hand forcefully works her pussy. Opening his pants, he only pushes them partway down letting his thick length free. Though not completely hard, it was obvious he was aroused and ready for more.

He could have asked permission, but he didn’t. He could have rethought his actions but he didn’t. Instead his hand wraps around his ample length, and begins to rub it against her pussy, coating the head of his cock in her arousal. That they were moments ago, enemies, was forgotten, now it was the most primal of needs and responses.

Jewel could feel the desire for Charlie growing as he pushed his fingers into her and she moaned. But the moment her panties were pulled down, the soft but slightly damp garment being yanked down her long legs, and she gasped as the air washed over her hot wet folds. Feeling his hand once again return between her legs, she bucked her hips slightly with a gentle mewl and another moan while her body shuddered. The feeling of his rough calloused fingers rubbing at her and then paying attention to her throbbing clit made her arch her back with a soft cry. At that moment, even though she hated him with every fiber of her being, or at least she believed she did, all she wanted was for him to fuck her hard and fast.

As his body lifted off her, she whined between soft moans and watched as he worked on opening his pants the rest of the way and freeing his cock. While he did that, her one hand pulled his shirt up a bit and slid beneath it, feeling the hot firm skin of his stomach while her other hand pulled at her skirts, lifting them for him as his one hand worked her pussy. When she saw his length, she made a soft needful sound while squirming with a lustful look in her eyes.

The girl, while moments ago would of protested even being touched by him, parted her legs eagerly for him as he got closer and gasped as the head of his cock was rubbed against her pussy and she mewled softly. She couldn't form a single thought or word as she willingly gave him what she had given so many before him, but something about that moment with him, something about it was different from the other times.

Back
Top Bottom