Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tyr ~ Running from Destiny ~ D.E.666

I stopped so you had a moment to rest, plus the horse needs a break carrying the both of us. Let’s stop for an hour or so, and then we can press on to town. Jamesville is about five miles away and we should reach it well before dark if we move out.

John moves to dismount and help Jewel done. He wanted to feel her in his arms again, he knew he couldn’t have her yet, it wasn’t safe to stay here, but the desire to touch her again was so hard to ignore. And as much as he wanted to push forward the he knew the horse couldn’t take it, and Jewel looked tired, so a little rest for both was in order.

Let me give the horse some water, and let it graze for a moment, and we can rest under that tree over there. How does that sound my love?

He held her and leaned in for a kiss, it just seemed so right.

She listened to him and slowly nodded with a small smile. "Good idea." she said softly. "And I'd hate to harm the horse." Slowly she removed her arms from him and watched him dismount before turning slipping out of the saddle with his help, her hands moving to hold onto his shoulders as he set her down upon her feet. As he suggested giving the horse some water and letting it graze while they rested beneath the tree, she smiled gently and nodded again. "I think that sounds like a wonderful idea." she told him, letting him hold her. But as he leaned in for a kiss, she reached up and put her fingers to his lips to stop him. "I.. I want to be completely clean before we're intimate in any way John." she said softly, trying to tell him of what had happened between her and Charlie without actually saying it. She had always bathed between customers, never giving any man her body after bedding someone else.

Completely clean she said, well he liked her clean, but he had no problem with her current condition, hell he was for most of his adult life dirty and grimy. The comment just struck him wrong, maybe it was the rejection that raised his ire, but he wasn’t pleased. Still he tried to give her the benefit of the doubt, just because girls were different. When they got to town, things would be different. So with a grumble he turned and moved to feed and water the horse before he sat down under the tree to catch a quick nap. This was supposed to be perfect, she was saved, and they were escaping together, why did it feel like something was wrong?

The horse was feed, and watered, when John returned to the impromptu campsite, and headed under the shade of the tree to catch a quick nap with his love. Maybe he would curl up with her and hold her in his arms.

Many miles away Charlie had finally found the trail, and with a direction established keeping the trail was much easier. He was far behind, but catching up, still he couldn’t rush it or loose the trail forever. The whole situation had him mad, and most of all, mad at himself for letting it happen. Still it was more than that, there was something about her that he found hard to put aside, and it had nothing to do with his professional pride. The thoughts continued as he leaned over, or stopped and checked the trail, the hot sun beating down on his head, his brimmed hat offering keeping his eyes in shadow.

Jewel bowed her head and she swallowed softly before looking up at him again. "Im sorry John." she whispered after he grumbled and moved towards the horse. She rubbed her arm while standing there, watching as he took care of the horse. She slowly moved over to the tree and sat down beneath it with a sigh. While sitting there, she unwrapped her hands and looked at the raw skin of her palms. They were looking better already and it made her smile slightly while touching her skin. As John approached the tree, she smiled up at him, her eyes sparkling from beneath her eyelashes. When he was close enough, she softly spoke to him. "I'm sorry if what I said hurt you John. You know I would never purposely hurt you. I just... That man had his way with me and I don't want to feel like I'm giving you his left overs, if you catch my drift. You deserve better. Once I'm all cleaned up, you can have me as much as you please. I promise."

John returned to the tree, pleased with the relief from the sun that the shade of the it offered. Sitting down he found it hard not to smile with Jewel around, she was such a beautiful and incredible woman, one he was going to be proud of having be his. When she mentioned what that monster had done, it hurt, because he hadn’t been there for her. So when she apologized for denying him, he felt guilty, because he had pushed her.

I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have pushed so hard. Just … I really can’t help it, I just want you so bad. I promise to restrain myself, though I can’t wait till we get to town.

Leaning against the tree he put the brim of his hat over his eyes, as he prepared to take a short nap.

Well we better take a few moments to rest, we still have quite a ways to go today, but with some luck we’ll be in a big soft bed by nightfall with my arms around you.

John didn’t say what else he would be doing, but he had plans to consummate his love with her. Now he just started to close his eyes, as he tried to imagine her naked body writhing beneath him, as he prepared to take a much-needed nap.

As John sat down with her, she saw his smile and she returned it and she reached out, gently squeezing his hand. "It's alright John. I know you do. But don't worry. We'll be in town by tonight and I'll take a very thorough bath." she told him while leaning against the tree at his side, watching him as he lowered his hat over his eyes before curling up against his side with a soft yawn. "I think a short rest sounds wonderful." she murmured before curling up a little more and closing her eyes with another yawn. Resting her head against his shoulder, she sighed and relaxed completely for the first time since she was taken by Charlie and she began to doze off.

Sleep quickly took over John as he napped, the feeling of Jewel lying against him felt wonderful. Several hours passed, the sun continued to move across the sky and they rested. Finally though enough time had passed, maybe even too much, but John had gotten so little sleep over the last few days, his need was great. The sounds of a bird crowing on the tree above finally jolted him awake.

Hey we got to get up, we still have a long ways to go.

Jewel looked so gorgeous even in her dirty torn and tattered attire. John didn’t care, he was going to make her an honest woman, and he was going to fill her belly with his children as she kept his home. What a thrill it was going to be to come home to a woman like her, he thought.

John helped her sit up, before he got up, and brushed the dirt off, and went and got the horse. Checking everything was ready; he was in a hurry to get going, wanting to get to town as quickly as possible. So he mounted up, brought the horse around to Jewel and reached down to help her up.

Jewel slept deeply and peacefully for the few hours that they were able to rest, her small hand grasping Johns shirt tightly. When he jolted awake, she began stirring and she groaned when he told her that they had to get up. Nodding, she slowly sat up a little and rubbed her eyes with a soft yawn. With his help she sat up completely before watching him retrieve the horse. While he checked everything, she slowly stood up and stretched before brushing the dust and dirt off her before looking up as he approached her. The woman looked at his hand as he reached down to help her up before smiling up at him. She grabbed onto him and with his help climbed up onto the horse with him. "Thank you John." she said softly.

The ride was uneventful as they finally arrived at town the sun just barely above the horizon. A few people were staring simply because a proper woman didn’t ride double with a man. John headed for the tavern/inn which if he asked was probably also a brothel. That was just the way small towns out here were. There was a stable next to the tavern, so John headed there to drop off the horse, before taking Jewel into the place to find a room. Walking into the tavern, with Jewel in hand he headed up to the barkeep and quickly paid for a room, and a hot bath for Jewel.

About the same time Charlie arrived at the abandoned campsite that the two had taken a nap at. The sun was almost down, and Charlie had to make a decision stay or continue on. Since he wasn’t riding double and could split the load between two horses, and the pace he’d been going was slow, the horse were far from tired. He knew what the closest town was, and for most of the day, Jewel and her captor had been making a direct line towards it, so he made the decision to go for it. He’d push into the early evening not tracking, but just head straight to town, and see if he could find them there, if he was wrong, he’d lose half a day and have to return back to the camp site and pick up the trail again. A risk he thought worth taking.

Jewel was quiet as he guided them towards town. As they entered, she yawned and opened her eyes, looking around tiredly. She could see the stares that they were getting from the others around town as he guided the horse towards the town inn/tavern. The young woman was used to the stares and whispers when she was seen, but usually she was dressed better. As he took them to the stables to drop off the horse, she smiled at him before slipping down off the horses back and heading into the tavern. Taking one look around, Jewel right away knew that there were some prostitutes that were available. She was quiet while standing at his side while he paid for a room and a hot bath for her. Looking up at John, she squeezed his hand with a small smile.

John took the key to the room from the barkeep, a few chuckles because he only asked for one room. They could stare all they wanted, Jewel was with him, he’d rescued her and now she was all his. John was almost rushing wanting to be alone with her; even though he knew now that she was free they had all the time in the world. Holding her hand they headed up the stairs to the narrow hallway that had all the rooms. Soon a girl would be along to deliver the hot water to the tub, the room, which they rented, had one.

Using the key he unlocked and opened the door for Jewel.

We made it!

He says with a smile as he tosses the saddlebags onto a chair, and prepares to kick off his shoes, most of his body covered in trail dust and dirt.

Jewel felt the start of a blush start to form on her cheeks when she heard the chuckles but she forced them down. Turning, she walked upstairs to their room at Johns side while he led her to their room. Once the door was opened, she stepped inside and sighed while looking around. It wasn't the best of rooms but it was cozy and good enough. When he spoke, she turned to face him and smiled gently with a nod. "We did." she said gently. Sitting down in one of the small chairs, she unlaced and slid off her traveling boots before sighing and looking up at him again.

John watched as she helped him out of his clothes. This wasn’t the first time she’d done it, but all those times she was a paid whore, now she was his. She was now his women, his to do with as he pleased, a woman to take care of all of his needs, it just felt so right. The questions asked were just meant to fill the time, as the clothing was discarded. He followed her into the bath, the warm water taking a moment to get used to, as he slid into the tub with her. He really didn't care where she came from, because he knew where she was going, and that was with him.

John’s eyes watch her with hunger, for he was a man, and her body called to his need. Even as she moved to enter the tub, he was reaching out to touch and fondle her. It was perfect he’d have a beautiful wife and a whore in the bedroom, what more could a guy ask for. She’d make his house, make his babies, and be the perfect wife.

We’re going to be so happy together. It was destiny, and now we have found each other.

John’s hands caress her, as they clean and grope her as they start to bath. Even now his manhood was beginning to respond to her very proximity.

The sun down, Charlie continued to advance, the town now close enough he could see various wisp of light from lanterns and such. As much as he wanted to gallop, he knew that would put the horses at risk, so the best he could do was a slow and steady pace, as much as it frustrated him.

After removing her boots, Jewel helped John out of some of his clothing before stepping back and working on her own. Slowly she unlaced her dress and slid it off, watching the once beautiful and elegant dress fall to her feet before she slid out of her shift and underclothes. As the clothing left her body, they both would be able to see the dirt and scrapes from being dragged across the ground as well as the dirty hand prints here and there as well as bruises from Charlie's rough handling and from her leg. The woman grimaced when she saw the bruise along her hip and the other smaller lighter bruises that were scattered across her skin. She was a little embarrassed of them and it showed upon her face but it could easily be mistaken that she was ashamed.

Moving over to the tub, she began to get in. She felt him touch and fondle her as she got in and she blushed a little as she sat down in the warm water. She sat down infront of him and leaned against John's chest as he began caressing her skin. While he spoke, she cupped her hands and lifted some of the warm water up, pouring it over her shoulders so it ran down her back and along his stomach. She made a soft sound in response to his words and looked up at him with a small smile. "You saved me John." she whispered. Reaching up, she stroked his cheek gently while smiling a little brighter before resting her head against his shoulder. Behind her, she could feel his manhood hardening against her backside and she felt just the slightest heat growing in her cheeks from a faint blush.

John saw the various bruises and injuries of what the monster had done to his love, but it did so little to diminish her beauty. The elegant lines, the shapely curves, everything that defined her as a sexy woman remained. Still he involuntarily reached out and brushed one of her bruises.

I’m so sorry my love, what a fiend he was, well at least that’s over, and we can start our life together.

John didn’t want to ask, it would just make his blood boil, but he knew, he just knew that the bandit had his way with her, and though she was a whore, and sold her body to men, it bothered him that some nameless scumbag had stuck his manhood into his beloved. Obviously she had fought and was no match for the strength a man intent on taking her dignity.

I only wish I could have been there to stop him before he captured you.

As he spoke they entered the tub, he gently stroked her body, enjoying the feel of her smooth soft skin beneath his rough hands. As he’d done before, when he was paying for her time, his hands slid over her ample mounds, caressing and massaging them, while applying soap and water.

Now it’s all over, and we can find a place, and raise a family, and you can put your whoring behind you, and be a decent respectable woman.

Jewel paused when he touched one of the bruises and she blushed a little before looking up at him as he spoke. As he spoke about wishing that he had been there before he captured her, she turned slightly to look up at him and she smiled tenderly. "No one could of known. It was so early in the morning and everyone else was sleeping." she said gently. "But none of that matters now. The thing that matters is that you saved me before he could do it again and I have no doubt that he was going to do it again."

As he stroked her body, she smiled while closing her eyes as he caressed and massaged her breasts. But when he mentioned finding a place and raising a family, she opened her eyes again. "Marriage?" she said softly. "I knew you spoke about getting a small patch of land but... why would you want to marry someone like me? I'm a whore John. It would ruin your reputation." She looked up at him with wide eyes. Her heart was thundering against the inside of her chest and he'd be able to feel it beneath his hand.

Luckily she was facing away, when she said the scumbag might have done it again, because it confirmed his worst fears that the scumbag had done it the first time. How could she let him do that to her? John was mad, and upset with her, because she could have stopped him, did she even try? Or was it just easier for her to just fuck the guy, like she had so many others. John’s mind was in a whirl as got pissed at her. So when she said she was a whore it just struck a cord, that she was probably his willing little fuck slut, using her body to get exactly what she wanted. He probably didn’t even have to rescue her, another day or two and the guy probably wouldn’t even have the energy to get up. The irrational and unsubstantiated thoughts continued as the word whore … whore … whore went through his mind.

Did you cum when he fucked you? You came all over the bastard’s cock, didn’t you?

The tone, the accusation was clear, John was mad. Even as he spoke, his hand that was around her, and instead of gently playing with her, they gripped and held her, wanting to know just how much of a real whore she was.

Jewel could see that he was getting upset, watching as the anger and irritation filled his eyes and his face. She was about to speak when he began speaking and her eyes widened a little more. "W-what?" she stammered before whimpering as he gripped and held her breasts harder. "O-ow!" she said. "John, you're hurting me." She began squirming a little, her discomfort showing on her face. "I... I did cum, but he forced me to. John, you know how sensitive I am to certain types of stimulation. He had been my customer the night before he kidnapped me, he knew about how my body is." She whimpered again and tried to get him to let up his grip on her. "John, he's a bounty hunter! He was hired to kidnap me!" She looked up at him with tear filled eyes.

The seething anger he felt for her betrayal. All his efforts, and risks he took to save her, to prove his love, only to discover that she enjoyed and got pleasure form another man. If she’d been beaten or told of the terror of it, he would have believe and loved her, but no, she got pleasure from betraying him. What was he think, she was nothing but a whore, and always would be a whore, what a fool he had been.

You’re just a fucking dirty whore.

The hands now aggressively grip her tit, and rub her sex. The tone he used so cold and cruel as he manhandles her, using his superior strength to have his way.

Oh and you enjoyed it, you loved it when that motherfucker did you. Like some bitch in heat you came, well I can touch you that way too. Now you’re going to be my personal whore, and we all know what whores are good for.

The woman could see, hear and feel his anger growing as she sat there against him. As he began touching her roughly and speaking coldly and cruelly towards her. She shook her head when he accused her of loving what Charlie had done to her and she squirmed as he gripped her breast. "No! I didn't enjoy it!" she cried out, trying to break out of his hold. "I didn't want it. Please John, I didn't want him to do what he did. John, he forced himself onto me. That man held me down and raped me!" She pushed at his arms and tried to pull away from him. "He was paid to find me and drag me back to my family for an arranged marriage. I didn't want to go because of you! You had promised me a life where I could be happy and when I fought him, he raped me!"

You can’t rape a whore! The only thing you can do is not pay her for her services, it’s that simple. Did you claw him did you bite him? No you fucked him!

John’s fingers dig into her pussy as he aggressively rubs her. When she tries to escape, he holds on even harder using his strength to try to keep her close.

Why don’t you close your eyes slut and think about him fucking you. I bet you’ve been thinking about him all the way here. He didn’t fuck no dry hole, you were probably so sloppy wet, going without cock for a day. Did you beg him to fuck you?

The cruelty of his words continued as he ruthlessly held her, and pawed her body. The aggression and anger were clear as he forced himself upon her, while verbally abusing her.

But don’t worry I’ll take care of you now.

Poking against her back was his growing erection, which gave a clear indication of his thoughts and intent.

She cried out in discomfort and pain as his fingers dug into her pussy, tears beginning to fill her eyes as her heart beat wildly. "Yes you can rape one." she said between her struggles. "I tried to! I tried to claw at him. But I couldn't! He pinned me down on my stomach. I didn't fuck him!" As his grip on her tightened, she struggled harder, her damp hair clinging to her face and shoulders while some of the water sloshed around them. His accusations stung and she shook her head again. "I wasn't thinking about him John. I was thinking about you and everything we had talked about last time I saw you. I was wondering if you were really serious about getting a small farm." she said quickly while he pawed at her, manhandling her slender body. "I wasn't wet when he fucked me. I was scared. I begged him to stop, to not force himself on me. Please believe me John. I didn't want him and I don't want him. All I wanted was you, because I love you." She could feel his hardening cock against her back and she looked up at him with wide eyes, tears slowly rolling down her cheeks while her bottom lip quivered.

That she was in discomfort or pain really didn’t matter to John, it was just some of the pay back she deserved for betraying him. His roughness continued not diminished in the least by her whimpers or pleading. The hand lets go of her tit that he’d been manhandling, and instead, grabs a wad of her long fine hair.

Really! Then why don’t you stop giving me all those excuses, and bend over this tub, and prove you love me. I’ve been wanting fuck you, so let’s do it.

John stands up in the water of the tub, his hard cock protruding from his body. Obviously not in the least concerned if she were ready or in the mood, yanks her up, ready to bend her over. That his behavior was inappropriate or deplorable did nothing to slow him. John was going to get exactly what his whore owed him; she was going to pay with her body everything she owed him, and in his opinion she owed him a lot.

She cried out as he grabbed a fist full of her slightly tangled hair. "Because you're hurting me!" she cried out. As he stood up, she looked up at him before crying out again as she was yanked up. His rough pull caused her to loose her balance and she slipped, beginning to fall before she grabbed the edge of the tub and she winced while looking up at John, some of the water in the tub sloshing over the edge and onto the floor. "Please, stop hurting me." she begged. "I'll do it, just please stop hurting me." Putting her hands on the edge of the tub, she forced herself up despite the pain from him pulling on her hair and from her slip in the tub. Once on her feet, she bent over the edge of the tub.

John smiled as the whore bent over, and presented herself to him, as she should. It was so obvious now, that he thought she was different, when in fact she was just a prostitute who sold her body for money, and would always be. All the times she talked about her background or her vision of the future was nothing more than a method of drawing him in, making him care, so she could get more of his money. She probably was like chameleon finding out what each guy cared about and asking like she did too. Well no he saw the true her, and knew what she was good for.

So John still holding her hair with one hand grabs his engorged cock and brings it right up to her pussy, and without the slightest care about her desire drives it in. For balance, his hands grab her about the waist as he begins to fuck her hard and fast, no build up or foreplay. The water about his legs sloshing as he hammers the whore’s cunt, using her as nothing more than a convenient fuck hole. John was so hard and he realized that he didn’t want a wife; he wanted a whore, a bitch who took care of his home, and bend over on command.

There you go my love, just what you want you needed, just what you wanted. You’re a good fuck aren’t you? Best paid for piece of pussy I’ve ever had.

Back
Top Bottom