Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Superheroine romance (superheroinevengeance, casketslinger)

Roleplay
To: Casketslinger
Zoe sat on a stage, overlooking the large crowd that had gathered in Freedom Park of Liberty City to celebrate her victories in the Olympics. The last couple years of her life had been so troublesome, the city never got to celebrate. They would today, on her 18th birthday! The beautiful 5'4 world class gymnast watched in her blue Team USA sweat suit, her long blond hair pulled back into a tight pony tail and her hypnotizing blue eyes matched the beautiful tent of the sky above her.

The mayor stood at the podium, behind him was a statue that had yet to be uncovered. "I know this is long overdue!" He said to the large crowd of people gathered to see the unveiling. "But today, on your 18th birthday Miss Zoe Michaels!" He spoke with a sense of pride. "Liberty City finally gets to celebrate one of its own and all of her accomplishments!" With that, he stepped by and pulled the velvet rope until the statue was shown to all. It was built to match her likeness perfectly. The sun reflected off the white marble surface where Zoe stood frozen in time, six gold medals around her neck as she waved to the crowd. The image was taken straight from the podium at the Olympics.

Zoe was speechless as she looked at it. The large crowd reacted the same. She blushed and smiled as she stared up at it. The mayor took a step back, and asked her to speak. In the crowd, her mother Maria, sister Allison and brother in law Detective Andrew Benson watched. Zoe stepped up to the podium, and starred across the large crowd. "Wow..." she said with a giggle, her innocence still in tact it seemed. "This is amazing! Thank you all, but I really don't deserve this!" She said as she looked back at the statue once again. "I was just a kid living a dream! This was just the..." She paused, trying to find the right words. "Me doing what I love!" She looked over the crowd, the smile on her face was perfect! Her teeth were sparkling white without a single flaw.

In the front row sat a local night club owner, Eduardo Ramirez (your character). He had paid top dollar to get this seat. Maybe he just wanted to be seen or maybe he wanted to be closer to this breath taking girl. His eyes were fixed on her though he had an evil side which was about to show itself. Soon a van would open fire on the crowd, with one purpose! To kill a mayor who could not be bought! To kill a mayor who was putting too much pressure on a drug cartel who was in the middle of a turf war in Liberty City with a biker gang, Irish and Italian mobsters, the Yakuza and his Cartel.

"The real heroes are the men who fight in our armed forces, and I hope on a day like this we can remember that!" She spoke while trying not to tear up as memories of her dead first love and father flooded her mind. She looked to the sky and smiled. "We did it daddy!" She said as she stepped back from the podium and wiped her eyes.

Around this time, Eduardo or Eddy as his friends knew him, watched as the van came into sight. The side door opened where a mounted machine gun was loaded and ready to fire. There target was the mayor, but he was standing right beside this angel who had caught Eddie off guard. He watched, knowing what was about to come...

incognito_zps1dyusfrk.jpg
[/URL][/img]
Knuckleduster is 6'4" and weighs 250lbls. He is heavily muscled and wears a black and grey costume that consists of a leather biker jacket, grey trousers and black knee high leather boots. His face is concealed by a simple domino mask that covers his eyes. His hair is dark and he wears it up in a greaser style Pompadour.

Clint Lincoln started his criminal career as a low level henchman for a supervillain named the Black Adder. The Black Adder was a feared individual among the older generations of heroes in Liberty city and scoring a job in his organization was lucrative but dangerous. Black Adder had little regard for his underlings and often sent them to their deaths on suicide missions without batting an eye. It was one of these very missions that Clint was on when a Hero swooped in to stop their criminal enterprise. In the battle that resulted Clint was tossed into a vat of chemicals, left for dead while the rest of the other henchmen were carted off by police.

He was not dead though, instead he awoke to find out that the chemicals had altered him, his body had become nearly invulnerable to physical attacks. Although he didn't gain any other powers like super strength or flight, he decided that the unique ability his body had manifested could be profitable and started hiring himself out to the criminal bosses of the city as a low powered super powered enforcer, known as "Knuckleduster."

Currently Clint is employed by a notorious criminal and club owner named Eduardo Ramirez and is sitting wearing a trenchcoat and wide brimmed hat to conceal his costume. Ramirez has ordered them to shoot up this award ceremony event and take a shot a whacking the mayor. But Clint is almost mesmerized by the beautiful young woman that is receiving the adulation of having a statue put up in her honor. He supposed to be paying attention and waiting for his bosses signal but the girl has his head practically spinning.

When Eddie finally gave the signal and the other henchmen in the dark sedan opened fire on the crowd, Knuckleduster was supposed to distract the cops and block gunfire directed in Ramiez's men's direction. But instead he was caught flat-footed, simply mesmerized by how quickly the young Olympian reacted to the gunfire, she'd pushed the mayor out of the line of fire just as the bullets sprayed the stage.

"HEY idiot! DO YOUR JOB!" Ramiez screamed at Knuckleduster and finally pulled Clint out of his trance. Clint dropped his disguise and charged the group of police that had been standing in front of the stage for crowd control. They opened fire on him but as the bullets bounced off him he slammed into the group of them knocking several down.

The cops swarmed Clint and he swung his steel hard fists smacking down several more of the officers. But then Clint got distracted again, seeing that only a few feet away from him, up on the stage was the beautiful young Miss Zoe Micheals. Clint could help but think how great it might be if he could have met her under better circumstances, but beggars couldn't be choosers. Clint slapped the cop off of him and jumped up onto the stage, rushing toward the downed girl and the mayor she was shielding.

Zoe took the mayor to the ground with unbelievable quick reflexes. She held his head down as the bullets passed over them. The statue was shot to pieces but worse, most of the officials over seeing the event were shot fatally. Zoe had experienced a lot in her short time as a heroine but this was the first true taste of a battle ground and its carnage. It was disturbing and rattled her. When the storm of bullets finally stopped, she looked around in disbelief! She knew this had to be her fault somehow even though it was not.

Zoe felt a burning sensation on her right arm. She looked to see where a bullet had only grazed her arm. It looked like a cut from a knife. She took a deep sigh of relief, it could have been so much worse. "Mayor Edwards, are you..." She looked down to see her chest covered in blood. She started to frantically feel over her body to find where she had been shot but there was no bullet holes. The blood was not hers. She took in a deep breath before she looked down.

The mayor's eyes were glassed over. He had taken a bullet to the heart before Zoe could take him to the ground. "No!" She cried out as she checked for a pulse but could not find one on his neck or wrist. "Damn it! No!" She yelled out as she started CPR on him but he was already gone. "HELP!" She called out.

Behind her was a commotion, but she had not noticed anything. Her focus was set on the mayor. The gun shots from the cops faded into the panic from the crowd as they rushed to get away from the scene. When this hulking man did reach the stage, Zoe was a bit clueless to him. "He's going for the mayor!" A cop yelled as he shot again.

Zoe turned just in time to see the massive figure eclipse her body from above. Her eyes opened wide, as she prepared for him to attack her but he was already within striking distance. Even at her quickest, it would be hard to block to dodge anything he tried to do.

Clint wasn't thinking about anything other than the girl, he could see blood on her but could assess the damage in all the commotion. He simply reached down and grabbed her about the waist picking up her tiny form under his arm and leapt off the stage with her. He could see Ramirez making his way to his own waiting car which meant it was time to go.

Luckily the cops didn't fire on him, although he was sure it was because they didn't want to hit the girl. Clint ran at full speed for the car with the other armed henchmen in it. He could see them shaking their head 'no' as he approached, knowing full well there wasn't any room for him, let alone the girl but he didn't care. Clint reached the car and jerked the door open but one of the henchmen tried waving him off. "No you big moron! we weren't supposed to kidnap anyone! What the hell are you doing?" He screamed.

Clint ignored him and pushed his way into the car even though the henchman was trying to push him out. Eventually Clint could hear the police coming up behind him and knew he had to do something or he was gonna get caught. He reached in and grabbed the henchman by the suit jacket and headbutted the man in the face, his steel hard head smashing the guys nose and knocking him out. Clint yanked him out of the car and pulled Zoe into the backseat with him. "GO! GO! GO!" Clint screamed and although the other henchmen were pissed that he just left one of their own for the cops, none of them wanted to get caught either. The driver punched the accelerator and the car took off at high speed.

Clint could see the girl struggling and panicked and did his best to sooth her. "Shhhh its gonna be ok, I won't let anyone hurt you." He leaned in close an whispered into her ear, taking in the mixture of anxiety ridden sweat and sweet smell of whatever perfume she was wearing. Little did he know that he'd just kidnapped America's sweetheart.

Zoe screamed as she was gathered up by the monster of a man. "Hey... What the!" She yelled out, unsure what was going on as her feet dangled from the ground. She pushed at his arm. "Let me go!" She said calmly, when she should have been in a total panic. "Stop!" She cried out again as the police started to aim there guns.

"Stop!" Detective Benson yelled out as he seen Zoe in the man's arms. "You'll hit her!" He said as he took off in a chase after him. The police force started to gather but they were too late! They seen as the henchman was tossed from the car and quickly surrounded him. "Get him, we need information!" He ordered.

Inside the car, Zoe was able to catch her breath. "What do you want?" She said with a trembling voice, she was terrified at the moment. She had no clue who these guys were or why they had attacked her. "Please... Don't hurt me!" She asked, though it was a bit of an act. She looked over the men, it was not hard for her to realize she was not suppose to be there. She looked back at the one that grabbed her, her heart racing. "Why did you kidnap me? Why did you kill those people?" She asked.

Meanwhile at the park, the news media had picked up on what happened. They were covering Zoe being kidnapped. The boss, Eddy, watched from his private Lemo. It was a lot of attention being brought to his originzation.

"Why did you kidnap me? Why did you kill those people?" Zoe asked.

"Hurting people is rarely ever a personal thing, they were just in the wrong place as the wrong time, I suppose. And I didn't kidnap you, I rescued you from being shot to death!" Clint answered but was cut off by the henchman in the passenger seat.

"Shut that bitch up, Knuckleduster!" He yelled out as he searched the rear-view mirror for cops following them, there were none that he could see so he hoped they'd escaped. "Head toward the club, make sure you parking in the underground garage." He told the driver.

Clint reached up and gently slid his hand around Zoe's mouth, trying not to hurt her with his steel hard grasp. "Just be quiet we'll be safe soon enough, then we can talk!" Clint whispered in her ear again and this time took a much deeper whiff of her golden blond hair. He hoped she didn't notice the growing bulge in his pants.

The car careened into the underground garage and came to a screeching halt. The henchmen disembarked from the vehicle and Knuckleduster got out holding Zoe in his big arms. "Well good fucking job stupid! You got one of our guys captured and you've brought a newsworthy hostage back to the Club....Boss Ramirez is gonna be fucking pissed at you, i'm not taking any fucking blame for this man... this shit is all on you, you big dumb galoot!" The lead henchman scolded Clint.

"It'll be fine, and get your fucking finger out of my face before I break it off!" Clint replied levelly. The henchman didn't keep his finger up. Clint strode up the stairs with Zoe and walked into one of the back rooms in the club He found a large comfortable chair and set her down into it. His big strong hands rubbing her form, chest, legs, back and ass, to make sure she wasn't too badly injured. The blood on her blouse was obviously from the mayor but it appeared that her arm had been grazed by one of the bullets.

"Don't move!" He ordered her in a gruff voice and then walked over to the bar and got a cloth to bandage her arm. He also grabbed some rope in order to bind her to the chair. Clint knew that the other henchmen were probably right, the Boss was gonna be pissed when he got back to the club and he was probably going to get tuned up for this little indiscretion.

Zoe remained quite, she was smart enough to take in any information they were more than happy to share while they bickered between each other. The part that stood out the most to her was a name, Ramirez! She knew there was tons of people with the name Ramirez in the city but they kept talking about a club! That narrows it down big time for her, but it was nothing more than a lead.

Zoe did not struggle as they carried her to the room and placed her into the seat. She watched carefully, almost pretending not to be there as they continued to bicker and fuss. If anyone was using there head, they might have noticed how calm she was for someone who was just kidnapped from a war zone. She did not struggle as they tied her up, she could get free if she needed or wanted. Her limberness was a big help in such situations. The big one though, seemed like a gentle giant who maybe did not want to hurt her. His gentleness and kind nature was throwing her off. He was not like any goon she had ever came across.

She felt the ropes go tight around her as the others left them alone in the room. She watched him, for a moment she tried to figure out what to say. This man, there had to be something more at play here than what met the eye. "What's your name?" Zoe asked softly as he wrapped the ropes around her again. "I know its not knuckleduster! That's just a nick name. What's your real name?" She was pushing for whatever information she could find. "Why did you kid nap me?"

She tried to stretch her neck around as he tied the ropes behind her back. "You don't want to hurt me do you?" She said, her voice calm but more importantly, sweet. She was not mad, she was not scared. She might have been uneasy but this was not new to her but yet, this giant gave her a sense of security. "Why did you kidnap me? Your friends said I wasn't suppose to here?" She tested the strength of the rope once he was done.

"Wait... what are you doing?" She asked as he started to fill over her body. She prepared herself mental for a possible sexual assault. Her heart raced as he started to roam over her. "Don't... touch me!" She stuttered but soon she realized he was not groping or rubbing. She started to calm again, though she was trembling just a bit. "Let me go, please!" She asked softly, hoping she would appeal to his humane side that was showing.

All she could get out of him was the order not to move. She watched as he started to bandage that arm. She for some reason started to feel more secure and safe around him, like he was King Kong and she was his jewel of the island. "Thank you..." She said as he finished wrapping the cut. "Your really sweet!" She said with a shy smile. "Your not like the rest of them are you?"

Clint listened as the pretty young woman prattled on with questions as he bound her. He could tell she probably thought he was just another stupid hired thug by the way she was speaking to him and the truth was that he wasn't super bright, but he wasn't a baffoon either. He kept his mouth shut and finished binding her. When she started to protest about being groped he raised an eyebrow at her, Clint was many things and some of those things weren't very good, but he was certainly no rapist. She eventually settled down when she realized that he wanted to bandage her wound and that made him feel a little less guilty.

The truth was he really didn't know why he'd grabbed her during the shoot out. The urge had simply overtaken him whe he saw the bullets flying by her body and his own body reacted. It could have been those pretty blue eyes though, they were damn near mezmerizing and even now as he looked at her he wanted nothing more than to lean in and kiss her. Eyes or no eyes though, he had certainly gotten himself into a world of shit by pulling the stunt. He wasn't sure which bad choice the Boss was going to be more pissed about, they fact that he'd kidnapped a girl when no orders had been given to do so, or the fact that he'd pulled one of the Boss' other henchmen out of the car and left him for the police to apprehend. Probably both, but only time would tell.

"Thank you..." She said as he finished wrapping the cut. "Your really sweet!" She said with a shy smile. "Your not like the rest of them are you?" Zoe asked in a calm demeanor that didn't seem normal for a girl that had just been involved in a serious shoot out and then kidnapped.

"You're.....You are welcome." He stated softly in his deep baritone voice. "My name is ....Clint." He started to say and then shut himself up. That was stupid, why the hell had he just told her his name? Nobody knew his real name and that's the way he kept it but now here he was telling the very last person he should be telling his actual first name. "Please don't tell anyone that..." He added in.

A knock came at the door and one of the henchmen stuck his head in. "Hey, guess who's back? Ramirez wants to see you and he looks pretty pissed man!" The henchman said with a smile on his face.

"Alright tell him I'll be right there!" Knuckleduster answered, turning his head away from Zoe and toward the door.

"He said for you to come right away, I wouldn't keep him waiting man, he looks furious!" The henchman retorted.

"I said I'll be right there!" Knuckleduster growled at him and the man pulled his head back out of the doorway and left Clint and Zoe alone again. Clint turned his head back to her with a small quaint smile on his handsome face.

"Looks like I'm in some pretty big trouble over you. Not that it's your fault, but I didn't want you getting shot up. You're too pretty to die like that. I guess I really wasn't thinking when I grabbed you, but I promise I won't let anything bad happen to you. My Boss may want to try and ransome you for some quick loot, but no matter what I promise I'll protect you Zoe. Please do me a favor and sit tight, I'll be back in a little bit and maybe we can talk then. " Clint said in his gentlest voice. He then stood and started toward the door but stopped before he reached it. He turned around and stared at her for a second, the small smile growing on his face.

"You know, you look familiar....I know you've been on the TV cause of the Olympics but I don't watch much TV. It's like I've seen you somewhere before, but I can't place it....Huh, strange." He said and held up his hand in front of his face in order to cover the view of her eyes so that he could only see the bottom half of her face. "Yeah, I'm sure I've seen you somewhere before...I'll think about it and maybe it'll come to me. Be right back Zoe" He added and then left the room.

Outside in the hallway the henchmen and Ramirez's personal bodyguards were gathered, they all eyed Knuckleduster as he approached. Clint pushed through them and could practically feel their eyes burning into him as he passed. He knew none of them were happy about him throwing one of their own to the cops over a stupid piece of 'tail'. Knuckleduster opened the office door and stepped in, walking to the center of the big ornately decorated office, where he stood with his hands clasp in front of him and his head down. "You wanted to see me sir?"

Ramirez was sitting in his huge comfy desk chair with his back to Knuckleduster. Large plumes of thick cigar smoke rose from his mouth and hovered over the back of the chair. "Yes....Yes I did....I was wondering WHAT IN THE FUCK YOU THOUGHT YOU WERE DOING OUT THERE TODAY?!!" Eddy worked himself up into a screaming fit and spun his chair around to face his subordinate and slammed his clenched fist down on the mahogany desk to accentuate his point.

"I am sorry sir, I don't know what came over me. I was doing what you told me and blocking the cop's gunfire then I saw the girl, she's just an innocent young woman and I didn't want her to get hit so I just....well I guess I wasn't thinking." Clint replied.

"oooh I see, Because I pay you to rescue women? Is that what I pay you for dumbfuck?" Eddy asked sarcastically.

"No sir, you don't." Clint answered

" Do I pay you to bring epic amounts of heat on my organization by kidnapping a well known celebrity?" Eddy asked again this time some of the sarcasm had been replaced by broiling anger.

"No of course not sir." Clint answered through clenched teeth.

"Well then please remind me why and for what I pay you for?" Ramirez asked, angrily snubbing out his cigar in the ashtray.

"You pay me to protect you and your men from gunfire because I have bulletproof skin, sir" Clint answered honestly.

"That's fucking right you fucking halfwit! I pay you to stand in front of bullets because you are too dumb to do any-fucking-thing else. My adviser warned me, He said 'Eddy, I think paying a bit more on the open market for a metahuman with some other attributes like super strength or speed or fucking laser vision, might be a better call in the long run'; and I said, 'yeah but this guy is half the price and he's still bulletproof, we can use him for something.'. But I never in a million fucking years would have guessed that you would go rogue and pull some shit like you did today! NEVER! Now we're gonna have the police up our asses any fucking minute and here we've got a fucking celebrity twat sitting in my supposedly legitimate club!" Ramirez screamed at Clint, spittle flying from the corners of his mouth.

"I am sorry sir, I will take care of it." Clint pleaded.

"Oooh you will? How fucking pray tell to you plan to take care of it? Cause how I'd usually take care of it is by shooting you in the fucking head, as well as that pretty little piece of pussy you nabbed and then sinking the both of you into Liberty City Bay! But shooting you will just waste ammunition and killing her still don't fix the fact that a bunch of people saw you grab her and jump into a car head for my club!" Ramirez snarled, pulling his .45 from his desk and tapping the barrel on the desk top.

"No need for that sir. I can take her to my place, I'll hide her till the heat settles down and then we can ransom her off, maybe make some money out of all this mess." Clint answered, but the truth was that he had no intention of keeping Zoe captive. He figured after he kept her until the police backed off then let her go and hope for the best. Yeah Ramirez would be pissed but what could he really do to Knuckleduster? Clint might end up having to get a new job but atleast Zoe would be safe.

"Oh, you gonna take her home and keep her all to yourself huh? No I don't think so, Bring that little bitch in here. I want to have some words with her in private." Ramirez said coldly.

"She's all tied up boss and the cops will prolly be here within the hour." Clint said trying to dissuade his Boss's cruel intentions.

"So untie her and bring her in here fuckwit! DO IT NOW!" Ramirez growled and Clint reluctantly went to get her.

Zoe watched as Clint left the room, but she was surprised when no one came into the room to guard her. "Too easy..." She laughed to herself as she started to work on the knots, every little twist of her body made them more and more loose. She was nearly free when she heard the door open and Clint stepped back inside. She stopped, as if she had not been trying to get loose. "Back so soon?" She said, her tone of voice flirted with being seductive but she thought using this man in such a way could back fire. He seemed to have a kind heart that could turn on her if hurt.

"Please Clint!" She said trying to plead with his humanity once again. "You have to help me out of here! Whoever your boss is, he will kill me!" She warned though he probably already knew that was a possibility. "They won't like me knowing about there operation, I'm a loose end!" She continued to talk and talk, knowing at some point she would break through to him as he walked toward her to retrieve her. He would be able to tell right away the ropes were loosened, nearly completely untied. He took a deep breath as she watched him, thinking he might retaliate against her. "Sorry..." She whimpered softly at him.

He jerked the ropes from her and helped her up. Most would have tried to pull her arm out of socket as they jerked her to her feet, but not him. He was a gentleman. "Where are we going?" She asked as the started to lead her out of the door. Sometimes she was too smart for her own good. She looked over the henchmen lining the hall way as he lead her toward a doorway in the back. "He wants to see me doesn't he!" He looked up at him, jerking her arm some to test just how strong Clint was. "Please... you can't let him hurt me!" She said again to him, the first signs of fear she had shown.

He opened the door and lead her in. She stopped as she looked at the desk. The Latino man was busy crushing out a cigar. Clint lead Zoe to a chair. She watched as he let go of her. She looked at the seat for a moment and lowered herself into it. "Please... I just want to go home!" She pleaded softly, trying to avoid making a huge scene out of the moment. "I won't say a word about anything I heard! I swear!"

"I won't say a word about anything I heard! I swear!" Zoe pleaded and Clint's heart went out to her but he knew that Ramirez wasn't the sort of man who'd believe this girls calls for mercy.

"I am quite sure you would Miss Micheals, And unfortunately my dimwitted henchman didn't think to blindfold you when he brought you here, which is why I didn't bother hiding my identity from you. You're not a stupid woman and I'm sure it didn't take you long to figure out who I was. So here lies our problem. You say you won't say a word, and I don't believe that and no matter how much you plead I won't ever believe that. So what we are going to have to do is find a way for us both to feel comfortable with the agreement. You want your freedom and I want the security of insurance that you'll actually keep you mouth shut." Ramirez said, talking to the beautiful young woman and keeping his serpent like eyes on her the whole time. His hands were doing something under the desk though and Clint hoped he wasn't getting his gun to shoot her.

"Knuckleduster, Do me a favor and go over to that drawer in that cabinet there....Yes that one, top drawer, yep that's it. Is there a video recorder in there?" Eddy asked and his sinister smile began to spread across his face. "Okay Knuckleduster I want you to point it over here, make sure my other hand doesn't get in the frame.... are you good? You got it?" Ramirez asked and now held his .45 out of framing of the camera.

"Now Miss Michaels...if you'd like to leave this room alive, I suggest you come over here and put my big Hispanic dick into your mouth and give me the best blow job you've ever given. I want it to look like you're having the time of your life so that the camera sees that you are doing it of your own volition. Once I have this film I will feel much better about you ever being let go, because I would release it to the press if you did decide to talk. I hope I don't have to say that if you try anything like biting down I'll just blow your fucking brains out do I?"

Zoe heard his words, they were a slap in the face of her self respect and dignity. She was about sick of this situation and the big guy seemed as if he would protect her no matter what. She looked back at Knucklebuster, her face a pleading help me look. She dropped her head in shame, though it was all an act. "Please..." She said as she started to tear up. "Anything but that!" Though she knew it was he only play short of killing her. His cold stare did not even bother giving her an answer.

She stood up, and took a long look at the video camera and Knucklebuster. He could see the make up starting to run down her face. She mouthed slowly, so that Eddy could not see, "I'm sorry" to him but what for. She walked toward Eddy as she fixed her pony tail, pulling it back tightly to keep her hair out of her face. She made her way to the other side of the desk where Eddy twisted his chair to face her. She took a deep breath as she looked up at him. "Please..." She asked again but nothing. Her hands reached up, trembling as she unbutton and unzipped his pants. She seen the gun pointing at her head. She was suppose to be a helpless little girl after all.

She slid his boxers down and took hold of his cock. Slowly she started to jack him off while keeping her head down in shame. A man as powerful as him, just the thought of this had to be a turn on. She jacked him for a couple minutes to get him hard before she started to move her mouth toward him. She had him where she wanted. With a quick move, she grabbed him arm and forced him to shoot th camera from Clint's hand while her foot raised up and kicked him with all her strength in his testies. She raised his arm above her shoulder and slammed it down, dislocating the elbow on impact. She was a highly skilled fighter after all.

Clint's body was shaking with fury when Ramirez had told him to get the camera and what he planned to do. He didn't want to watch the girl of his dreams suck off his boss, but after messing up the mission so bad he had little other choice. He focused the camera and watched as Zoe pulled Eddy's dick out of his pants and started jerking the Mexican man's oversized penis.

The thought of Zoe's sweet face mouthing 'I'm sorry' to him had only confused his loyalties further. He was indebted to Eddy for giving him a job but that was hardly compensation for having to watch him get head from a girl that Clint thought might be his soulmate. Zoe continued to whack his big cock off, sliding her hand up and down his shaft as the thing grew in size and started to stand up on its own. She looked quite proficient at the task at hand and the expression on his Boss's face seemed to coincide with that. How Clint wished that they'd met under different circumstances and that it was his cock she was fapping.

It was just then that Zoe sprung into action, grabbing the pistoled hand and firing a shot directly at the camera. The bullet passed through the camera, destroying it, and struck Clint square in the eyeball. No he wasn't mortally injured, but a .45 cal bullet to the retina still hurt pretty bad. He winced and pulled his hand up over his eye. By the time he was able to realize what was going on again, the bodygaurds form the hallway were rushing in the door, uzi's in hand.

Clint looked up and saw Zoe in some action star pose, holding the broken limb of his boss like a piece of wet spaghetti.

"What the fuck are you waiting for? KILL THIS BITCH!" Eddy screamed at his subordinates.

Clint could hear the men cocking their weapons and his mind raced, should he rush to his bosses aid and subdue the girl or something far crazier. It was then that Clint realized that it wasn't simple infatuation that he had for Zoe, it might actually be something far closer to love.

Knuckleduster spun and rushed the guards just as they opened fire. Hundreds of rounds of ammunition exploded and bounced off of Clint's impenetrable form, shielding Zoe. Clint lashed out with his big muscled arms and cleaned the clocks of two of them right away.

"Zoe, we've got to get out of here now!" Clint called out to her as he wrestled with the third bodyguard.

Zoe heard the gun fire and spun Ramirez in front of her for cover. She was shocked to find Clint attacking his own men. She watched as bullets bounced off him again, and with ease he took out a few different men. She was impressed to say the least and excited this was not going to be as rough as she thought to get out of. "As I said Eddy Ramirez" She whispered into his ear. "I'll never tell a soul what I saw here because I didn't see nothing but a bunch of morons acting out of desperation!" She slammed Eddy's face on the desk to knock him out cold.

She looked up as the .45 slid across the desk and onto the floor. With one quick move, she did a hand spring over the desk and landed beside of the gun. She picked it up and checked the clip to see how many bullets it had. Only one was missing. "Clint, lets go!" She yelled out as she ran up to him and placed her hand on his shoulder. "How do we get out of here?" She asked him as they made there way into the hall way. She watched as a guard tried to sneak around them but two quick shots, one to his right knee and one of the barrel of the gun he was holding took him out of action.

She followed Clint through the the building, using him for cover while also covering there rear. She had been brought up by a military man and trained by multiple ones, shooting a gun was something she did to relieve stress or have fun. She refused to kill though, she did not want to become like the people she hunted. She knew she was safe as long as Clint lead the way, which meant she only needed to take out the men from behind. She kept firing, taking more men out with ease until the gun ran out of ammo just as another henchmen rounded the corner with a gun. She tossed the pistol at his head, and watched as it more or less pistol whipped him on impact. The man staggered backwards as Zoe charged him. She kicked the gun from his hand, slammed two hard punches across his face and then lifted a straight kick to his chin to flip him backwards onto his chest.

She looked over her shoulder at Clint, a huge smile on her face. "Lets get out of here!" She said to him, ignoring the shockingly surprised look upon his face as he watched her actions.

Back
Top Bottom