Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Prince in Need | Unchained & JmBZ |

Unchained

Star
This late at night, the castle was quiet... though the entire kingdom of Belthora had been silent since its once-living king and queen had passed away, leaving only a young, inexperienced and handsome prince behind to take up the throne. Seated in the council chambers was a youthful-looking man, with hair so pale it almost looked stark white in the dimness of the candlelight. He had a worried look about him, as if he wasn't sure about this meeting to come -- over the weeks, he'd been advised to try and find a suitable wife to be his queen... someone wise, beautiful and with a strong background, so that an alliance could be made.

That's what this meeting was for. Princesses and noble daughters from all over were gathering to meet this young prince at his home, hoping to catch his eye, steal his heart and claim his hand in marriage. The doors to the chamber suddenly opened, and a guard poked his head in. "Sire," he mentioned, dipping his helmet low. "You've a visitor."

Leonhart (or just Leon, sometimes) lifted his eyes and frowned, though nodded somberly. He wasn't too keen about the idea of marrying a woman he didn't know, but politics dictated otherwise. "Send them in," he said, and the guard bowed once more. Before too long, a beautiful (and very bust!) elven woman was ushered inside, and the prince's eyes widened as he looked upon her. An elf? He... hadn't been expecting one of her kind, not in this place. Humans and elves rarely married, after all. "Leave us," Leon was quick to say, and the chamber doors closed, leaving just the two of them inside the room, with nothing but a table and some chairs between them.

"Er -- my lady, I didn't -- if I'd known you were coming, I would've fetched some Elven wine. I apologize." Leon frowned, trying to keep his eyes from her incredible chest -- though it was hard...

Alaial had a look of nervousness on her face as the guard went into the chambers to inform the prince of her arrival. She took a moment to quickly run a hand through her blonde hair. Her stomach felt like it was tossing and turning over and over again, and why wouldn't it be? Here she was at the kingdom of Belthora, about to attempt to woo the prince into making her his wife.

Alaial was an elf, whose people hailed from the nation northwest of Belthora. Her father, the Elven king Halon, had heard news of the heir, who had inherited the kingdom from his tragically deceased mother and father, and his search. He had no doubt that many women from the four corners of the realm would be traveling to try and win the affections of the young Leonhart, and he wanted his lovely daughter to be one of them. The king knew that a marriage of human and elven royalty would be a nice diplomatic move for both of their kingdoms; for man did not trust the elves, the two races constantly getting into wars and skirmishes. As Halon had explained to the wide-eyed Alaial, "This union could bring us an era of peace"....

And so here she was, after two night's travel from the Elven nation of Lumora to Belthora, waiting outside the chamber door of, potentially, her future husband.

Her thoughts were jarred as one of the guards called her name, letting her know that Leonhart was ready to see her now. She gave a curt nod, walking through the open doorway as her bare feet silently tread against the floor of the chamber. Her gaze met that of the prince, who was looking at her with an expression of shock. This gave her a small bit of comfort; maybe he was just as nervous about all of this as she was. She didn't have time to dwell on that thought, as she was interrupted by the slamming of the doors behind her, causing her to jump in surprise.

The Elven princess turned her attention back to the light-haired male that was in front of her. She had to admit, as she listened to his apologetic words, he was rather dashing in his looks, even with the look that was currently on his face. When she realized where, exactly, his eyes were focused on her person, her pristine cheeks tinted a strawberry shade of red, her ears twitching for a few moments as she briefly looked away from Leon.

Well, she supposed she couldn't really blame him. The elves were a naturally beautiful race, and Alaial was no exception. With a tall frame and a smooth hourglass figure, she was quite a sight. She was clothed in a white tunic, the fabric containing her plentiful breasts held in place by two golden rings, one attached to her necklace and the other holding the lower half of her garment in place. The lower half of her body was not covered, save for a leather sash that tapered down to her thighs, and her tunic wrapping against her backside and tied in a knot in the front. Therefore, the human would be able to see her wide hips and flat stomach, her most sacred of areas covered loosely only by the aforementioned sash. To humans, it might've seemed strange at best and indecent at worst, for the princess and her people, it was a part of their culture; they believed that no elf should be ashamed of their body, hiding it behind fancy clothing. Her clothing was relatively conservative by her race's standards; most elves wore even less than she did.

"Ah, no...no apologies are needed, my lord," Alaial said finally, turning to face Leonhart once again. Her voice sounds like chimes on a windy day, and a small, shy smile curled across her lips. "After all, I did not expect you to prepared for my arrival, on such short notice no less." She took a moment to do a formal bow, unintentionally giving the prince an ample view of her cleavage before she rose back up, her breasts jostling gently with the sudden movement. "Please, call me Alaial," she continued, walking towards the table from which he sat. She stood there for a moment, biting her lip in thought, the sash subtly swaying from side-to-side before she finally took a seat at the chair just across from him. She was to try and persuade him to be her husband, after all; it was only right.

"I, um, can't pretend to know exactly what to say to you," she admitted softly, crossing her legs and placing her hands in her lap as she glanced sideways at Leon, her emerald eyes twinkling. "In order to convince you to make me your wife."

Leonhart seemed just as sheepish as the woman across from him, if not more. His pale cheeks were painted a soft reddish color, and he cleared his throat uneasily as she bowed to him, those massive breasts of hers swaying. For an elf, that chest of hers wasn't overly special... but compared to human women, the princess' tits were more than double most of their sizes. And the prince had to admit, thoughts of Alaial's incredible chest flooded his mind a moment, as he thought of the different ways he could use them to please him. Beyond that, she truly was a very beautiful woman... and there was something quite endearing about her sheepish and shy behavior.

"I'm not sure where to start, either," Leonhart confessed, brow furrowed again. "You are... very beautiful, however." Well, it was something. Swallowing, the prince moved around the table and by her side. Quite noticeable was the bulge he had beneath his linen trousers, begging to be freed, though he tried to hide it by sitting down beside the elven beauty, unsure of how to act with or around her. It seemed inappropriate to reach out and touch the woman, but his eyes were glued to her curvy figure and her ample breasts. "In... in your culture, what does a man usually do to show his interest in a woman?" asked the prince, hoping to engage her in conversation at least. He smiled encouragingly.

At Leon's compliment, Alaial's face turned a bright shade of pink once again, her ears drooping downwards as she turned away from him again. "T-thank...thank you, my lord...Leonhart," she murmured, the last bit added rather hastily. After all, she had told him to address her by name; it was only fair that she give him the same courtesy. She was quiet for a few moments more, before turning to face him fully. That rosy color was still on her cheeks, and it darkened a few notches when she realized the prince was eyeing her body once more. However, she gave another smile, the very movement seeming to brighten her face up.

"Um, well," she said, looking downward for a moment, not noticing the sign of arousal that she had inadvertently caused, before focusing on the now-smiling Leon once again. "When a man of my kind wants to court a potential partner, he makes a special tea." As she spoke, she uncrossed her legs for the briefest of moments, the movement causing the little leather band to sway away from her body. If the prince took notice of this, he would find himself looking at the Elven princess' virgin sex, the puffy mound decorated with a modest amount of blonde hairs. But just like that, the sash fell back into her place, her legs folded once more.

"It's made of several special ingredients," Alaial continued, unaware of the glimpse that she had just given him. "A mixture of different plants that grow in the marshes of Lumora." Her eyes had a wistful look to them, as if she was reciting from a memory. "The resulting drink is said to be one of the spiciest beverages in the realms. An Elven man will make himself a cup, and with the one they're courting as their witness, he attempts to down the entire drink." The thought of it made her laugh softly, the sound akin to a lilting birdsong, her bust shifting from the movement before she placed a hand to her lips. "If he is able to drink it down without removing his mouth from the cup, it means that the two of them are meant to be. However, if he fails the task..."

The princess shook her head, a sad smile on her face. "Unfortunately, I don't believe that any of the plants required to make it grow in Belthora, and, um, well it'd be rather inconvenient to have to come to my kingdom in order to perform the ritual." She cast a glance back to the chamber doors, the smile gone from her face. "After all, I am but the first of many suitors, and it'd be selfish of me to not let them have a chance...."

Leon listened to her tale, smiling faintly. It was a strange custom, to be sure. Their actions of love weren't quite so strange, though he supposed the human custom of dropping to a knee and presenting a ring could have been seen as strange from the outside looking in. When Alaial legs uncrossed, his eyes dipped down and he caught a good look at what she truly had to offer him before clearing his throat again. The prince's cock twitched beneath the thin fabric of his trousers, and he might have actually torn right through them, had his pants been made of weaker stuff.

Facing the elf once more, he chuckled, then thought about her words."Perhaps," he admitted, smirking. "Though most of my suitors will be stuck-up human girls, the daughters of nobles, pampered and undisciplined. You're..." He paused to think. Leon sighed through his nose, then reached forwards and took her hands in to his own. He mustered up his courage before proceeding. "You are very beautiful, Alaial," the prince confessed, his thumbs smoothing over her knuckles. "And very smart, I'm sure. With you by my side, I should want for nothing."

The young man gave her a very genuine smile, then leaned in and gave her a small kiss on the corner of her lips. "I, ah -- I must admit, I've been staring," he apologized, chuckling uneasily. "More than I should be. I'm sorry. I'm just not used to your kind, not yet."

Alaial barely had time to register his words when she suddenly freezed up from Leon taking hold of her hands. Compared to the human's, the elf's hands were smaller, the fingers more slender and the skin less rough, and with a bit more warmth to them. At the caress of her knuckles, the princess relaxed, his posture returning to normal as she met his gaze.

She opened her mouth to say something in response, but was caught off-guard by Leon pressing his lips against the side of her mouth. Her eyelids fluttered for the briefest of moments, and she let out a small sigh, her breath having the faint scent of mint. The princess blushed again at the human's apology, letting out a small nervous laugh as she looked down. "W-well, if you decide to make me your bride, I would be happy to help you get acquainted with...my...people..."

Alaial's words trailed off as her eyes made contact with his trousers, or specifically the unsubtle protrusion in the middle. Her entire face seemed to turn a crimson shade as she realized what she was looking at, her ears lining against her hair. "O-o-oh....oh my," she squeaked, anything else she said becoming incomprehensible as she lapsed into Elvish. That was his....and she had caused...

She lapsed into silence for a few moments, before a small breath of air escaped her. "W...w-w-well," she stammered, getting up out of her chair. "I-I-I can't...can't just l-l-leave you like this," she continued as she quickly crawled underneath the table until she was kneeling in front of him. This...this wasn't right. What in the realm was she doing? But, at the same time....

"I-I don't want you to feel uncomfortable, " she said as if to silence any ptotest from the prince. "A-a-after all, it must feel painful...." With that, she leaned towards him, her soft breasts pressing against his legs as she pulled down the constraining linen.

When she noticed his bulge, the prince blinked at her, then glanced down, a blush painting his own cheeks. Oh, Gods -- had she noticed? She must have. His eyes lifted, and he watched the elf with an apologetic frown, releasing her hands in embarrassment. When she stood, he expected her to leave -- though when Alaial knelt down and crawled beneath the table, his eyes widened, and though he couldn't quite see her, he could feel her hands on the hem of his trousers, her breasts against his legs, her breath on his crotch.

Swallowing hard, the prince let out a soft breath and lowered his hands. At first, he guided his fingers through the elf's soft, blonde hair, and then he placed his hands over her own, guiding them as she pulled down his trousers. What happened next surprised both of them -- a thick stick of meat jumped out to lightly smack the princess right in her pale face, Leonhart's thick cock bouncing off of the woman's cheek. He was thicker than her wrist, and long enough to where both of her hands wouldn't be able to cover him. Chewing on his bottom lip a moment, he looked down at Alaial as best as he could before speaking out to her.

"Y-you don't have to," he mumbled, frowning again. "Though... I want you to..." He pushed the blonde hair from her face, then reached down to give one of her soft tits a nice squeeze, unable to hold the entirety of a single orb in the palm of his hand. "So soft," he sighed, then leaned back, watching her carefully. "Alright. Go on, then..."

Alaial gave a sharp yelp of surprise as she was suddenly slapped across the cheek by Leon's manhood. She winced, rubbing her face gently as she turned to glare at his now-freed cock. However, her breath hitched and her eyes nearly bulged out from the sight of it. By the Mother, it...it was bigger than anything she had ever seen. Sure, she occasionally saw the nether regions of other elves, the ones that didn't wear anything at all, but none of them compared to what laid before her.

The princess was too starstruck by the cock to notice Leon running his hand through her hair, or the words that he spoke. However, she was briefly brought out of her haze by the feeling of her breast being fondled, a soft mewl escaping her. He would feel the nubs of her nipples poke against his legs through her dress almost instantly, for the elves had extra-sensitive breasts. Alaial tore her gaze from the sword she had unsheathed, looking up at the prince with a conflicted look for a moment before nodded.

The elf moved closer to his dick. It was as long as her own head, she noticed with astonishment. She was at the point where her cool breath could tickle his skin. The aroma his cock gave off was making her feel light-headed, her eyes glazed a bit as she cupped the prince's balls with one of her hands and gave them a weigh , murmuring something in Elvish.

The Elven princess paused for a moment, biting her lip before she enclosed her other hand around his thick shaft. Her fingers barely reached halfway around it, and the heat that it gave off was insane. Nevertheless, she slowly, timidly, began stroking Leon's cock, each movement causing her covered nipples to brush ever so slightly against his leg, sending a small shiver through her.

"I...I, um, think y-y-you're going to have to guide me fr...from here," she admitted quietly, looking up at Leon sheepishly.

As the princess leaned forwards, her breath brushing across his dick, Leon tensed and clenched his fists, letting out a soft pant as her fingers wrapped themselves around his thick cock, causing the warm, stiff stick of flesh to twitch slightly, comforted by her touch. "A-Alaial," Leonhart mumbled to the elven beauty, breath catching in his throat for just a second. As she fondled his sac, pre oozed from the crown of his fat sex, pouring from his tip and dribbling down his length and on to Alaial's fingers.

When the woman spoke, he held his breath again. Was she really so naive? Or was Alaial some crafty woman who pretended to be the innocent maiden in some vain attempt to please him? Well, he had to admit -- if that was the case, then this was certainly working. The warmth of her breasts interested him far more than the moistened cavern of her mouth, though when she requested guidance, Leon swallowed hard and nodded, gripping himself at the base of his dick, his other hand moving to hold the back of her head.

"Here," he whispered quietly to her, the tip of his cock pushing against the plump lips of hers. "I want you to swallow it." Leon paused, surprised b his own words. What had gotten in to him all of a sudden? "If you're to be my queen, then you must please me... don't pull me from your lips until you've swallowed every last drop of what I have to offer," the prince hungrily purred, his fingers curling around the elf's golden locks. Gently, Leonhart pushed his hips forwards and buried his cock three inches inside of her, the thick belly of it pushed flat against her tongue. Leon groaned and leaned back, one arm on the rest, his other hand holding her by the hair as she started sucking on him.

Alaial had been in the middle of staring at the liquid that had seeped onto her fingers when Leonhart suddenly adjusted himself, removing her hands from the warmth of his cock. Her eyes widened in shock as he pressed the glans of his cock against her full lips, feeling the watery pre dribble against it. The Elven princess looked up at the human, her cheeks red as cherries as he listened to his request. A pleasurable shiver ran down her spine from his words, as if seeping in honey, tensing up slightly as he placed his fingers through her hair.

She was only able to give a small embarrassed nod before the prince pushed against her lips, her mouth giving way for Leon's massive dick. With just his cock head he felt her jaw straining from his girth, but if it caused her any discomfort, she didn't show it outwardly. A noise that might have been a groan escaped from her, the taste of his skin making her tongue squirm a bit. She hesitated for a moment, unsure of what to do at first as she did her best to prevent her teeth from scraping against his shaft.

Finally, after letting out a small breath of air through her nose, she began to gently suck against Leon's prick, her round lips sealing around the partially-submerged stick and relaxing before repeating the process. The elf began to gently move her tongue against the underside, swirling her flat, wet muscle as best as she could around the fat pole, the noises escaping her mouth causing vibrations. She looked up at Leon questioningly, her ears once more flattened against her hair, as if looking for his approval.

When Alaial took his cock fully in between her lips, the prince let out a loud, pleasure-filled groan, the fingers in her hair tightening a bit as he felt her take him a few inches deep. "Agh," Leon groaned, leaning his head back and closing his eyes for just a moment. "That's..." He didn't have any words for how good it felt, really. Biting his tongue, he pushed down further on the elf's blonde head, forcing more and more of his shaft in to her pretty little mouth until finally he was poking at the back of her throat, but Leon didn't stop there.

"Take it all," he muttered to her, and Leon raised his hips and thrust his cock forwards, not stopping until Alaial's tight throat was stuffed full of his meat, choking the poor woman, though he was surprised to see that she wasn't gagging. Had the princess done something like this before? He held himself inside of her like that, then pulled himself free from Alaial's mouth just as her vision began to fade. He didn't want to send her into unconsciousness, after all. The prince's cock popped from her lips and smacked her in the cheek again, and just then something dark and hungry stirred inside of the prince.

"Call me master," rumbled Leonhart, and he gripped her hair painfully, pulling upwards so that she sat higher on her knees, that bountiful chest of hers raising to push against his dick. Reaching down, he pushed the white cloth of her garb to the side, watching hungrily as the elf's naked tits spilled free, his cock trapped between them, though he was still long enough for his tip to poke at Alaial's face, oozing pre on to her cheek. "Tell me how good your favorite prince's cock tastes, Alaial."

The sound of Leonhart groaning from Alaial's efforts made the elven princess' stomach do somersaults. Though this time, it wasn't out of nervousness, but joy. Joy that she was able to give the one who would very well be her husband, her king, such pleasure. And so, she didn't object as he applied more pressure against her head, allowing more of his cock to enter her mouth. However, there was a bit of worry in the elf's eyes as he felt his tip against the back of her throat.

She was certainly not prepared, however, for what he did next. As she felt him adjust his position and began sliding his pole down her throat, panic began to take hold of her mind, but with the hold that Leon had of her hair she was powerless to do anything, her gullet bulging obscenely by the intrusion of the prince's cock. Her people did not have gag reflexes, which would have no doubt further fueled the human's eagerness had he known about it. However, she still needed to breathe, the small escaping of air from her nose not enough to suffice. Alaial's vision began to go spotty as the muscles of her throat tightened against his length.

It came as quite a relief to the princess when Leon finally removed himself from her mouth, her cheek slapped by his cock once again. However, she barely had time to catch her breath before she yanked on her hair, a pained yelp coming from her as she adjusted him. Her large, aroused breasts freed from the confines of her tunic and the feeling of his hot girth in her tight cleavage and against her cheek, she was in a bit of a daze as the elf looked up at him.

"M...Master," she finally managed to spit out, her cheeks flushed and her breath heavy. "Your...your cock is amazing. It's so hot, so salty..." She looked at her cheek, now slick from his leaking tap. "I...I can't get enough of it."

Leonhart looked down at Alaial with his strange, amber-colored eyes, breath catching in his throat for just a moment as he thought to himself about something. What was this sudden hunger that'd washed over him? He had this incredible urge to fill every hole of hers with his cock, wanting to bend her to his will so that she was his princess and no one else's. At being called 'master,' a shiver ran down his spine, and he gently exhaled. The warmth that came from the elf's buxom chest was incredible, to be sure -- he wondered what it would feel like to bury his face between them or to use her soft mounds as pillows. They were great.

"Alaial," he sighed, grabbing her by her hair again. "Swallow my cock. And don't stop until I've filled your belly up with my seed." Leon looked at her very seriously. "You want to listen to your prince, don't you?" The man allowed her a few moments to reply, then pushed down on her head again, his cock pushing between her lips once more and burying itself in the back of her throat in mere seconds. Leonhart didn't stop until he felt her nose against his groin, Alaial's chin pressed against her own soft breasts. With a quiet murmur of pleasure, he thrust up in to her mouth, fucking her face and her chest at the same time. The prince let out a few hot pants, then closed his eyes, losing himself.

At this rate, he'd be cumming soon -- he could feel it...

Alaial cried out as she once more felt Leonhart's grip pull against her hair, looking up to meet the prince's tan gaze. The elf bit her lip as she listened to what he wanted from her. A small part of her mind worried, worried about what her father would think if he saw her, his prized daughter, in this situation; a giant cock between her exposed breasts, pre smearing her cheek, kneeling in front of the prince and engaging in activities before marriage...He'd probably begin an all-out war against the humans for such a thing...

But, that troubling thought, it was but a speck compared to what she was feeling between her thighs, the hot dampness of her sex, her juices causing her sash to lightly stick to her skin.

"Y...yes, of course, Master," the princess affirmed, her eyes fogged with arousal. Almost as soon as she had finished the last word, she felt that force against her head once more, feeling the giant head of his cock poke against her throat almost immediately, pre slithering down her gullet. She let out another groan as she continued to be forced downward, her nose poking against his pubic bone and her neck squishing against her tits. And as Leon began to both face- and titfuck her-soft glurks escaping from her as he rapidly entered and exited her constricting throat, and his hips making a satisfying smacking noise against the underside of her breasts-the groans became louder and louder.

Leonhart didn't stop. Wouldn't stop, couldn't stop -- it was hard to say if the prince was unable or just unwilling, but his cock continued to push against those large, heavy orbs, white as milk and soft as pillows, and down the elf's tight little throat, her muscles clenching down around his cock in an incredible way that made him groan with intense pleasure. "Fuck," he growled, a wave of adrenaline and lust washing over him like some hunger he just couldn't quite satisfy. "Your throat's so tight. Are all elves such lowly whores, or are you a special case?"

With that, his cock swelled between her lips and he opened the flood gates. Thick ropes of his seed shot down Alaial's throat without much warning, and he didn't pull himself free until he could see her cheeks expand slightly with the load he'd just fed her. Leon's cock pulled itself from her lips with a soft pop, and he let the face belly of his cock rest against her chin for a moment before he finished cumming all over the busty woman's ample tits.

Panting, Leon pat her on the head like she was his pet, then stroked himself to keep his cock long and hard, stimulated still. "Stand," he instructed, grabbing a fistful of her blonde hair and tugging upwards. "And bend over the table for me to see. So I may claim you."

Alaial groaned around Leon's prick at his rather degrading words, not exactly in the best position to form a coherent response. The Elven princess's eyes widened as she felt his girth expand in her mouth, causing her a small bit of discomfort. However, it was quickly forgotten as the human began unloading his seed into her. Her eyes were wide as his thick, viscous cum filled her stomach up to the brim...and yet more followed. Her gullet worked overtime to swallow every last drop down as her throat, and even her mouth, began to fill up.

When he pulled out, Alaial coughed loudly, gulping down large increments of air as she caught her breath. Her eyes were watery, the mascara that lined them running and smearing her face somewhat; a rather undignified look for her, all things considered. Exemplified by the messy ropes of Leonhart's semen that pooled in her cleavage and oozed down her breasts. It was so hot against her skin...

The elf shivered from the human patting against the top of her head, feeling ashamed that she was being treated like a domesticated animal. She didn't have time to think much of it, however, as Leonhart gave her another command, yanking her hair again.

The princess's cheeks were burning, even though she knew that this was likely to happen, and she laid her chest against the table, her cum-covered tits staining the wood, her shaky legs spread apart, her supple ass up in the air, and her sopping, virgin sex exposed to Leon as the stained sash dangled loosely.

Leonhart let out a breath of warm air as the princess stood and presented herself to him, tits pressed against the table and ass high up in the air. He reached out and gave one of her round cheeks a soft pat and then a firm squeeze before pulling his hand back to spank her flat on the rear, watching as her thick ass jumped for him. "Good," he mumbled, then stood, lining himself up with her from behind. Leon's trousers were caught around his ankles, and he kicked them off before placing his cock between her cheeks and gently thrusting against her, but not penetrating the woman in any way.

"I want you to beg for it," he murmured to her. "Beg for your prince's cock. Because, if you're to be mine, it's the last one you'll ever see." Leon looked down and brushed the tip of his fat head against her ripe, virgin folds, and he chuckled to himself, surprised by her tightness. "Looks like it's your first, too." The prince licked his lips, then placed one hand on her ass, holding her tightly, the other gripping himself at the base. "Get ready..."

Slowly but surely, Leon pushed his hips forwards, and his crown strained against her folds, struggling to push them out of the way and make room for itself. Finally, his thickness managed to squeeze itself inside of her, and the man let out a low, heavy breath as he felt her walls immediately protest around him, trying to push him back out again. "This will hurt," he mumbled to her, then suddenly pushed himself through -- not bothering at all to be gentle with the woman. He didn't stop until he was a good few inches past her now-destroyed hymen, cock resting snug against her womb.

Back
Top Bottom