Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Cursed Angel (CLOSED)

Reika

Supernova
"Rosanna
... what does this mean?"

"Simply, it means that we very likely have a very sneaky demon up here. Please, listen to me about this. We need to boost up our security. This place isn't only where we live... it's where we promise souls they'll go after they part from earth. We can't have a demon up here."

Another angel stood beside her, listening to her with his eyes closed.

"Please, let me return Rosanna to her chamber. If we are being invaded, we need to keep our angels safe." He lowered his head and turned to walk with the dark-skinned angel.

"Marcus... you believe me, don't you?"

"Of course Rosanna."

"Good. I'll need your support if we are ever going to..."

"Rosanna, hush. I want to show you something."

Together the two angels travelled outside of their celestial kingdom, it was empty out there, a little bit depressing.

"Why are we out here? Did you see the demon?" When she turned towards the angel, his hand was trembling, a black and violet orb boucing off his palms, making sounds like a lightning storm about to hatch.

"Marcus! Where did you learn to do that! That's... that's dark magic!"

The angel smirked at her.

"No... Impossible. Not... not you..." She turned and pushed as hard as she could with her wings, trying to get away from him. "How could it be you!?" She tried to fly quickly, that blast was probably coming at her any second. As she prepared to push away again with her wings, she was caught, sizzled, dazed, and as simple as that, she went down. Her body pushed through the clouds as her eyes remained shut. Her entire body was in pain. As she continued to dive through the air, she started to awaken, her left wing still paralyzed. She tried to float off one wing, but failed over and over. As earth's hard surface neared, she braced herself for a hard, crash landing.

She landed on the ground violently, her wing breaking a portion of the fall. She didn't know where she was... but she was... alone and defeated...

Re: The Cursed Angel (Atzura and Braddian)

Asher awakens to the sound of crash. Shooting up from his bed, he jumps to his feet. Not really knowing what could possibly be making such a ruckus in the night, he quickly grabs for the closest thing to a weapon. Which happened to be a rust coated machete. The second thing he happened to grab for was a lantern.

Stepping out of the house, he headed toward the source of the sound. And soon discovered what he was looking for. Or at least the source of the sound, he wasn't actually expecting to see an injured angel laying on the ground.

Cautiously stepping closer, he places the lantern and machete on the ground and knelt beside Rosanna. His hand reached forward, resting upon her shoulder to see if there was any type of reaction, or signs of life.

The angel was down, her breathing was very... subtle...fading... like a whisper. The wind blew quietly over the night skies, her golden hair covering portions of her face. Could it have been a real angel? It appeared so.

She wasn't armed apparently, and her feathers were scattered nearby. She had absolutely no response to his touching.

Asher couldn't believe what was laying before him. He threw angels into the fairy tale books along with unicorns and dragons. He looked down to her, a frown on his face. He had no clue how to assist the being, but didn't want to leave her laying there with a broken wing. He threw his jacket off and placed it over her to warm her.

Heading back to his small home, he returned with the makings for a camp. He created a slight canopy over her to protect from the elements. He didn't know if moving her was a good Idea, he hoped he could keep an eye on her until she came to

As Asher finished his temporary shelter for her, the angel turned slowly, her eyes opening just a slit. She groaned quietly and continued opening her eyes. She was a man... armed... and immediately tried jumping back, although she wasn't very successful. Her hair covered one of her eyes as she breathed deeply, afraid of what had happened, what could happen, and what he was doing. "Who... who are you?" She said, trying to stand, but groaning out when she did. A broken wing throws an angel off balance while on the ground. It also hurts continuously.

Atzura said:
As Asher finished his temporary shelter for her, the angel turned slowly, her eyes opening just a slit. She groaned quietly and continued opening her eyes. She was a man... armed... and immediately tried jumping back, although she wasn't very successful. Her hair covered one of her eyes as she breathed deeply, afraid of what had happened, what could happen, and what he was doing. "Who... who are you?" She said, trying to stand, but groaning out when she did. A broken wing throws an angel off balance while on the ground. It also hurts continuously.

Asher, by the time the angel woke as dozing of as he sat. But her voice slowly pulled him out of the realm of slumber. His eyes snapped open, glancing over the angle. Seeing her glance as his rusted weapon and jump back, he silently nodded and slowly placed it on the ground as a gesture of good will. "I'm Asher, I heard a loud noise and found you...I want to help" He said slowly pulling himself back to vertical base. He brought his arms out to try and help her to her feet and also help steady her.

Re: The Cursed Angel (Atzura and Braiddan)

Rosanna's eyes shut tightly as he got closer. She was naturally afraid of him. Sure, she was told to protect humans and such, but sometimes, humans were more evil than the demons the crept in hell. He didn't seem dangerous, and he had dropped his weapon, which was a good thing. Although it was unlikely the old blade was suitable enough to kill her, damage was damage, and she was already hurting.

He touched her soft skin as she grabbed onto him, trying to help herself up. She could stand alright, but moving was a problem. "Th-thank you." She reached up for her head. "We're on earth?" She shook her head. "This must be earth... I can't believe what's happened..."

Asher leaned up close to the Angel to help her stay steady "I'm going to try and move you to a safer place.Think you can walk with my help? Or would carrying be a better option?" He asked trying to take a step forward with her. He didn't know exactly what he was going to do once he brought her to his humble home. He wasn't very knowledgeable of broken wings.

"Yes, we're on the outskirts of Figginaria. "He said with a nod. Though he cants his head to the side curiously at her latter comment. "What has happened?" He asked while he held her up, trying to keep her steady.

"I need to contact the other angels of Heaven. There is a traitor amongst them. I discovered him, and he quickly and easily defeated me. He probably thought this fall would have killed me." She looked at him, thinking it would have been easier for him to carry her, but she didn't want to put that on him. "I can walk if I hold on to you." She said quietly, she never took full grasp of how important wings are to an angel's balance.

Asher pauses hearing her words, the corners of his mouth tugging down into a frown. It was one of confusion and a not so subtle feeling of fear. How could this little heavenly coup possibly affect the world he lived in. He didn't want to torture himself with such questions, nor did he want to bother the probably exhausted angel with them. With a shake of his head, he pushed the thoughts back into a corner of his mind.

Slipping his arm about the angel to steady her, before taking slow steps toward his home. "Would you possibly know I way I can help ease the pain of that wing. I have few medical supplies"He said to her while walking, step by step. Taking caution so he doesn't trip and possibly injure her further in the dark of night

"That is very kind of you, but I don't know if a human's ointments or medicines are anything more than placebos for me." She grunted quietly and held onto the man, willing to follow him to where he lived. She didn't have much choice at it either way. While Rosanna was a poor judge of character, she felt no troublesome vibes coming from him. Of course, a human's will can change as quickly as anything else, but she had a reassured feeling about this one. "What were you doing out here, human? I understand... that at this time, you humans should be asleep..."

Asher pauses and frowns in thought for a moment. If anything he had in his home couldn't help, he would have to help carry her a long way. The nearest temple with a healing priestess was at the edge of the kingdom. Two weeks travel by horse, even longer by foot. Once again, he pushed the thoughts aside and lead the woman inside his small home. It was just a one room home, a bed, chair and bookshelf the only furniture present. Things such as cooking and bathing looked like they had to be done outside

Leading her over to the bed, he lets her take a seat, while he himself claimed the nearby chair. "Well I was asleep until I heard a loud noise. Then I came to discover it was you. " He rested the lantern on the floor

Rosanna sat down slowly, and sighed in relief. "I'm sorry. I guess a body dropping from so high can make that kind of an impact." She looked over at him and her eyes narrowed in some pain. "You said your name was Asher? My name is Rosanna. I'm just a common angel, looking out for people and such." She said, looking back and touching her wing, pulling away immediately. "It's definitely injured. Hopefully it will restore itself. I have no energies left to heal it."

Asher nods, blushing lightly as he looked about the home, the pantry area looking to be where he focused. "Do you need anything to eat" He, for the life of him didn't know if angels ate or not. He wasn't much of a reader, the only way he actually talked to people in town was when he sent a supply of herbs in to the temple. "I know a priestess that might be able to heal it, but she is a bit of a journy from here"

She half smiled and shook her head lightly, "I don't want to trouble you, human. You've done me a great kindness..." She closed her eyes and actually winced out in pain, she had been hiding a lot of pain from him to keep him from getting too worried, but she could no longer do that. "I have to get back up to heaven. Marcus... he's going to kill my friends... he's going to kill many angels... and what will happen when heaven gets corrupted into a hell?" She said, grabbing her wing, "Auh... this hurts...!" She was confused, upset, and very injured, she didn't know what to do, or who to talk to.

Back
Top Bottom