Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Now I'm stuck here (Um x DonVoltonus)

Well at least her body was being held up, Natalie was thankful for that much as she felt her legs giving way a little more....damn, this guy was actually pretty good. She shivered and let out another muffled moan as he continued to pump into her lower holes, her tongue slurping on the cock in her mouth. Though she couldn't even imagine what it would be like to have even a single pent up cock, let alone multiple ones like this.

The tentacles thrust deeply into her, curving and caressing her inner walls, pressing into her womb and deeply into her ass. "Ahhh, I'll be glad to sell you at a discount all the time if you keep helping out like this." He chuckled, the tentacles begining to drool precum, warm and sweet on her tongue, flowing down her throat. Two more tentacles slid out, only the tips opening, latching onto her nipples with light suction.

"Mph!" Natalie yelped in pleasure as the tentacles pushed deeper within, her tongue lapping up the fluids being released into her mouth, swallowing them down. At least this wasn't unpleasurable, still, she was determined it was going to be a one time deal. Hopefully soon enough she wouldn't need a discount. She shivered as more latched onto her nipples, instinctively pushing her chest forward, that part of her had gone woefully unattended back in the lab, for stimulation on her chest to finally be given was almost a relief.

The man groaned, the cock swelling slightly, begining to pulse inside her. Tongue-like apendages in the suckers went to work as the tentacles sped up, driving deep inside. The one in her pussy withdrew, thrusting between her breasts for a time before all three came. Thick ropes of inky black seed pour down her throat and deep into her ass, even more raining down upon her face and chest. His scent clouded the air around her, distinctly male with a hint of licorice, not dissimilar from the mild flavor in his seed. "Ahhh, I'd say you've earned every bit of our deal." He chuckled, tentacles slowly withdrawing.

Natalie pushed her chest a little further forward as small tongues worked her nipples, her hips grinding against the cocks fucking her lower body. She let out a muffled whimper as the one in her pussy withdrew, but at least he was keeping with her request. As she felt him begin to cum, both on and in her, Natalie felt her own orgasm hit, her now empty pussy squirting juices all over his tentacle legs, her body twitching in pleasure, then taking a deep breath as the one in her mouth withdrew, reaching a hand up to lean against the wall to support herself whilst her legs were still shaking. "G-glad we could come to an agreement....though I don't suppose you have a towel or anything I can use to clean up?" She reached up to wipe some of his cum from her face, raising an eyebrow at the black colour of it.

One of his tentacles reached up, handing her a cloth as the others gently set her down, still supporting her. "Yes, I think it was quite a fair deal, I do hope you'll return for more supplies later." He chuckled.

Natalie took the cloth, her legs still a little shaky as she was set down, then carefully wiped her face until she was satisfied it was clean of his cum, taking a few deep breaths as she cleaned up the rest of her body, then zipped her bodysuit back up. "Well I might be back, but it'll be with more money next time..." She handed the cloth back "So....my equipment please?"

He nodded, handing it over for the money. "I'm sure you'll be back, you'll need some serious tech to explore the less populated part of this planet." He smiled.

"I've no doubt...from what I've seen so far this planet is enormous and most of it isn't even surveyed, let alone explored..." Natalie sighed as she set up the equipment, slipping the shield beneath her clothing, then holstering the weapon and putting the GPS on her wrist. "Well then, pleasure doing business with you..." She looked at him for a moment, then turned to go, strolling out of the alleyway, glancing around before turning to head towards the farm with the cafe, hopefully to get something to eat.

She would find the farm's gate barred and locked, only the small cafe open. Inside an equine woman was slumped over the counter with a bottle dangling from her fingers. As Natalie entered, she woke, dropping the bottle with and empty thud from the thick glass. "Wazzat? Who's....blegh...." She groaned, holding her head and blinking. "Is it mornin' already?" She drawled, pulling out a small blue flask and taking a swig of glowing liquid, shaking her head. "Ahh, s'better, kick a hangover right in the teeth." She stood and stretched, pushing forward her bust in her tight checkered top. Stepping out, her legs were wrapped in jeans, displaying a suspicious bulge. "Well howdy sweetie, sorry to tell ya but the fields are closed. Ain't got much but tater and onion soup, maybe a little Flapper steak in the back freezer." She sighed, before seeing her gun. "Wait? Are you here fir the job?" She beamed.

Natalie felt her heart drop as she saw the cafe empty and rather barren....definitely not a good sign. The hungover attendant certainly wasn't a good sign either. She was about to turn and leave when the woman seemed to wake up, taking a swig of....something. "Well....I actually came here to get something to eat, I haven't eaten in almost a day now..." She sighed slightly. Potato and Onion soup? Hardly something that sounded filling. "Hm? The job? Well, I suppose that depends, on what the job is and how much it pays"

"Well, I need ya ta clean out my farm." She said, rooting around in the back and bringing her some bread and a bowl of soup. "Damn direwolf infestation, not much trouble fer a fighter, trouble is I can't shoot worth a damn, amd they're too fast ta kick." She sighed, pouring her a drink from an old jug. "Ain't got much right now but shine, but I'll give ya a whole barrel, ah'm sure the bar it town'll buy it. Plus you can keep anythin' ya find, damn wolves love eating shiny crap, all ya gotta do is gut em when they're dead. Hell, clear out the beasts and I'll even let ya ride the ole' bronco." She patted her thigh, though on close inspection, that thigh was suspiciously thicker than the other.

Well....a job was a job...but still, Natalie needed a few more details before she just blindly accepted. She wasn't sure what 'ride the ole bronco' meant, not what the pat on the thigh meant....or why one thigh seemed so much thicker than the other. Still, the barrel of moonshine, whilst an unconventional form of payment, could be worth a bit to the bar in town. Plus if the wolves did eat valuable items, there could be some useful equipment, after a bit of tuning up, or at least some stuff worth selling. "Ok...tell you what, if you throw in the meal, and provide me with a knife to gut the wolves, I'll take the job" It seemed a bit of a waste to use the weapon she had against wolves, but a job was a job, and hopefully she could sell the barrel of alcohol for more than the cost of the ammunition. Natalie picked up the bread, dipping it in her soup and taking a bite. It tasted a little different to how she expected...but it was made from vegetables likely grown here, an alien planet with who knows what in the soil. Still, it must've been safe, people had been here for a while and eating this stuff after all.

She nodded, whipping out a pocket-knife of carved ivory. "I'd like it back when yer done, used ta be Ma's." She nodded. "And the meal's free ta a perty thing like you anyways." She smiled, walking over to the corner of the bar to polish a strange tube on the wall, the size of a telephone booth and brimming with green goop. Wrapped in crome, a dozen computer screens blipped away around it, showing numerous biology diagrams. "Say, yer registerd in the Vita-Pod system right? Wouldn't want ya dyin' out there."

Natalie examined the knife carefully, it seemed strong, weighted well....not exactly a hunting knife, but it would do the job for the time being. "Alright, looks good..." She nodded, putting it away carefully, then glancing over at the strange tube. "Hm? Vita-Pod? Oh yeah...I've heard of those things...never really registered with one though....I always took it as a hit to my professional pride if I ever needed one of those....then again, I'm all the way out here alone with no backup to call on...." She sighed, finishing off her soup. "I suppose I should register while I'm here....I'd really rather not die and fade into obscurity on the far reaches of the galaxy where nobody ever even heard of me..."

"S'abit of a dark way to see it." She chuckled, opening the pod for Nat. "Take off yer clothes and hop on in, it'll get all the info it needs."

Back
Top Bottom