Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Now I'm stuck here (Um x DonVoltonus)

Uminator

Star
Natalie had been out celebrating on a deep space station, she'd just taken part in a huge bounty hunt and had helped bag the winning bounty, so why shouldn't she celebrate? The night had started fairly typically, drinking, bar fights, run ins with station security, more drinking and bar fights....at that point things had gotten a little hazy, the drinking going a bit longer than Natalie was used to, but she couldn't let herself be left behind, that would've embarassed her infront of the others after all. At some point during the early hours though, the last of the fights had ended, either the group had decided they'd had enough to drink or the station had simply run out of alcohol, or maybe security had simply confiscated whatever was left.....no matter the reason, Natalie and her group had dispersed, though she'd had no idea how to get back to the quarters she had been renting. Eventually though, she'd stumbled through several doors, before just dropping down somewhere that felt remotely comfortable and suitable to sleep. Unfortunately for her, that somewhere had been the open airlock of a one way automated cargo ship about to depart. By the time the ship had sounded final departure alarms and juddered free of the station, Natalie was out cold and unwakeable for hours.

By the time she did awake, the cargo ship had already proceeded halfway across the galaxy, landing itself on a frontier planet that was booming with development. Despite the number of inhabitants and the number of cities already springing up though, much of the planet was unexplored. There were many ruins scattered around that had already been found, but many suspected that these were just the tip of the iceberg. The planet had drawn in countless races, not just humans, all with their own agenda. Bounty Hunters, Scientists, Archeologists, Biologists, anything and everything had come to this strange new world.
When Natalie woke though, she wasn't exactly happy to find herself in a cargo ship in the process of being taken apart. Even worse, when she managed to scramble out, hungover as hell, and make her way to a terminal, her fellow bounty hunters had not only with-held her part of their mega bounty, but cleaned out what funds she did have. So now here she was, on a planet as far from home as it was possible to be....and penniless apart from a few credit scraps in her pockets.

The young woman grumbled and growled, clutching her head at the loud noises of the small spaceport around her. Departing ships were few and far between, most ships simply incoming and being taken apart for resources. She turned from the noise and made her way through the crowds, finally stumbling into a bar and going to take a stool, tossing what few credits she had down on the counter. "Give me whatever the strongest thing this'll get is...." She rubbed her face and took a breath, then hissed as that just made the hangover worse. "And tell me where the nearest job board is...."

The bartender was an 8 foot beast of a, well, beast. A mass of muscle with deep brown fur and a bull's head. "Ahh, yer that girl who they found in the cargo ship huh?" He chuckled, pulling out a glass and pouring her a strange blue liquor.

"We don't have job boards and whatnot 'round here, not enough bounty hunters for it." He pulled out a stack of papers, setting them on the counter. "I do got some job offers her tho'. And, I'd be willin' ta pay fer a little time with a lass like you, if yer' interested in that kinda' work." He chuckled.

The papers rustled as he spread them across the bar, a trio of job offers.

"Looking for explorers to retrieve relics from infested ruins!"
"The -redacted- Corporation is looking for able bounty hunters, workers, or anybody who can aim a gun to track down a number of relics in a newly unearthed ruin. These relics are vital to our research in -redacted-, and you will be paid handsomely. 250 credits for each one, as well as an additional sum for any other artifacts. Please report to Agent Stanton at the western relay station for more information.

"Testing Assistant, Posthaste."
"I need an assistant, able to test things. No skills required, no experience. Testing requires interation with many species, payment on per experiment basis. Neuronix Labs, Northern Station of Relay."

"Shoot sum things.!"
"Sum damn beasts ha bin gettin in my feilds! Thay keyp eatin' ma land sqwids, and trampd on all tha crops! Ma farms down buy the suthern chykpoint, cum on buy!"

The bull man chuckled. "Last one's from my cousin, can't write worth a damn, but she provides mosta the food on this rock."

Natalie wasn't familiar with whatever particular species the bartender was from, though she'd dealt with bigger in her bounty hunting career. Of course at the time she'd been armed to the teeth, though fortunately this guy was friendly. "That's me...getting famous around here already huh? Just for the wrong reasons...ugh" She sighed and grumbled, looking at the glass of liquour he had poured for her, picking it up and taking a sip, shivering slightly. "Strong stuff, gotta keep this one in mind..." She took another sip, then sighed as he told her there was no job board. Great, this place really was out of the way if the various guilds hadn't even gotten around to setting up shop here. Then again there was so much going on in the core worlds lately that a far flung colony like this just wasn't worth the effort.

Still, at least there was something, seemed the bar was the right place to be after all, though she couldn't help but glance at him when he mentioned paying to spend some time with her. "...I'm not looking for that kind of work, I'm not that desperate just yet...."
She grumbled and took another sip of the strange liquour before looking over the various jobs that were available. Exploring ruins was likely to be the most profitable, but with no equipment it'd likely be suicide. Probably best to come back to that one once she'd earned a enough cash to buy a weapon or two.
Testing assistant...there weren't many details beyond 'interaction with many species', well, Natalie was good with that, she'd interacted with more species than she could possibly count.
And then something about shooting some beasts on a field...another easy job, but same problem as the first job, she didn't actually have anything to shoot them with.

"Alright...for now I guess I'll take the testing assistant job, it's pretty much all I can do at the moment. I've got no equipment to handle the others. Hopefully if this one pays well enough I can at least grab a blaster or two" She finished off her drink, gulping the rest of it down in one go, before picking up the testing assistant paper. Paper...how long had it been since she'd even seen paper? "Thanks again, I'm sure I'll be getting pretty familiar with this place over the next few weeks" She stuffed the paper into her pocket and turned to leave, fortunately managing to get some directions on where she needed to be in order to get to Neuronix Labs. The name was vaguely familiar in the back of her mind, but she couldn't remember for the life of her why. She didn't think she'd worked for them in the past...maybe heard about them on the news or something.

The Neuronix Labs building stood tall before her, a smooth white windowless building. Inside she would find a single desk with a nekomimi secretary squirming at the desk. "H-h-hello, you must, ahhn, be here for, mmmn, the j-job." She panted, smiling weakly. "S-sorry, I'm a little...involved with work." A black tentacle peeked over the desk, looking at Natalie before the girl swatted it back down. "No! Just me!" She whisperd, looking down before turning back the Natalie. "H-head into the exam room." She pointed. "The...the head researcher is back there."

The name Neuronix Labs might seem familiar now, the name stamped on toys in every sex boutique in the systems. The purveyors of impossible, insane pleasures; living strap-ons, tentacle pets, and all manner of impossibly realistic toy.

The room that awaited looked like a normal doctor's office with an exam table, an amphibian man sitting in a chair, wearing a lab coat. "Ah, welcome, you must be here for the job. Sorry about the receptionist, she's...testing something for us." He smiled. "If you could disrobe, I need to ensure that you don't have any form of illness, safety first you know."

Well, the secretary was a familiar sight, or her species at least anyway, they were a pretty common sight across the galaxy, almost as much so as humans. "Hm?" Natalie raised an eyebrow as she watched the girl squirming. Were her cheeks red? Wait...what had that thing been that came out of the desk? Just what was going on around here? Still...the woman didn't seem to be in any kind of distress, just rather distracted. "Right...well yeah, I'm here about the job..." She glanced in the direction the woman was pointing, then nodded and turned to go. "Thanks" She set off down the corridor towards the door, still trying to place the name. Neuronix...Neuronix....she'd definitely heard it before...maybe a commercial?

"Testing something? Right..." Natalie closed the door behind her as she walked in, glancing around the room. An examination room? Well, a medical would make sense...the job description had said something about interacting with multiple different species after all, so checking her over medically was probably a wise precaution. "Disrobe? No scanners...?" She sighed...of course they didn't have scanners, not in a place like this anyway. This far out on the frontier any kind of medical equipment that advanced was probably restricted to dedicated medical facilities. "Alright, but then we're talking pay before I do anything else" Natalie grumbled, before starting to take off her clothing, though there wasn't much beyond the one piece outfit, gloves and boots. This outfit was built for flexibility and survival, but it meant underwear would only get in the way.
"So the job description didn't exactly go into many details. Just what exactly are you wanting me to do here? And more importantly, how much does it pay?"

He smiled. "Of course. Pretty simply you'll be helping us to gather samples from the creatures here. You'll be paid by the size and species of the sample." He looked her over, gesturing to the table, stirrups rising from it like a gynecology office. "I simply have to check you for stds, to ensure no infections are passed to the creatures here, they are quite expensive." He smiled. "And if you're curious, the average will be 500 credits per sample."

Gather samples? Why was the tone of his voice making Natalie think that was far less innocent than it sounded? The fact she was naked probably wasn't helping. Still, she couldn't complain, she needed the cash and the only other jobs available to her were a complete no-go without equipment. "Well I can tell you I'm clean and I've had pretty much every vaccination a human can have, but examine away" She got up onto the bed, hesitating for a moment, before sighing and getting her legs into place. Still, 500 credits a sample didn't sound bad at all. A thousand would get her a half decent blaster at least...two thousand would get a blaster and a place to stay for a few nights, probably even a hot meal and a drink to go with it.

He smiled, running her over with a simple handheld scanner. "Everything looks good here." He muttered, moving between her legs, two fingers spreading her lower lips to examine her. "Alright, everything looks clear, so we should be ready, just one last thing." He moved to a cabinet, taking out a slip of paper and a needle. "An injection for safety, and an NDA so nobody is told what we're researching."

Natalie glanced at the scanner, wondering why he couldn't have used that while she still had her clothes on. Maybe he was something of a pervert...wouldn't be the first doctor to have gotten into the business for less than pure reasons. She yelped as he suddenly started to touch between her legs, raising her head and glaring at him for doing it so suddenly, then watched as he walked over to take out some things. A needle? Great...she hated needles, despite having had so many injections during her life. "Alright fine..." She figured the injection was just another vaccination or inoculation, whilst the NDA made sense. She'd lost track of how many of those she had signed now...the secrets floating around in her head could probably do major damage to so many interplanetary corporations. Fortunately for them Natalie was an expert at keeping secrets. "Give me the NDA so I can read and sign it while you give me that shot, I prefer having something to take my mind off those things"

He passed it to her. The document was incredibly vague, simply stating she couldn't disclose anything related to her work at the Neruonix Labs facility. There was a tiny pinch as he injected her, followed by a strangely warm feeling. "Once you've signed, we'll work on your first collection job. You can come and go as you please any time you need the money."

Natalie read over the NDA, it was pretty typical really. No details, essentially a corporate way of saying 'Keep your damn mouth shut', most of it was word for word the same as a dozen others she had signed in the past. She focused on signing it as she was given the injection, keeping her attention away from the sight of the needle, then handed the NDA back once it was signed. "Ok...done" At least the ability to come and go sounded pretty good...an easy way to just quickly get some cash when she needed a boost. Of course she still wasn't entirely sure just how in the hell she'd be earning that money but...she was probably about to find out. "Ok, let's get to it then"

He nodded, taking the paper. "Leave your clothing and follow me" He said calmly, leading the way down a nearby hall, past numerous windows displaying strange beasts within, some of them joined by women doing some very strange things. "Here is the first creature we need collection from." He stopped before a window, a large reptile inside the room. It was built like a wolf with deep green scales and a mane of red feathers. "We're using him to make some new products."

"I better get those clothes back before I leave, I'm not exactly overflowing with wardrobe options at the moment" Natalie grumbled and stood up, folding her arms across her chest to attempt to retain some kind of modesty, though her lower regions were impossible to cover without walking like she were terrified. She glanced around slightly as they passed several rooms, though quickly looked away. When they finally stopped and she glanced inside, she looked at the creature for a moment, it was unlike any she had seen before...perhaps it was native to this planet. "Collecting Samples....given the fact that I'm naked, plus what I've seen in some of those other cages...let me take a wild guess. You want semen samples don't you? Should've known there was gonna be some kinda catch to money that easy" She sighed. Still, it wasn't like she had much choice, she needed money to buy equipment, without that she couldn't take any other job besides outright whoring herself. Sure this wasn't all that different, but at least it was for some kind of scientific purpose...well...semi-scientific anyway.

"Yes, quite right." He nodded, opening the door, the beast perking up slightly. "Don't worry, that injection will ensure you don't bear any young from the creature." He smiled, gesturing for her to enter. "On all fours would be best, it's simply the best position for him to mount."

The beast sniffed at her as they entered, a member already sliding from it's slit between it's thick legs. A 10 inch shaft of pale green flesh, covered in soft flesh spines and ending in a thick canine knot, veins pulsing beneath it's surface.

(Sorry this took so long. There's still a lot going on and my health is still rather 'bouncy' shall we say)

Natalie looked in at the creature a little longer, then back to the scientist, well, she assumed he was a scientist anyway. She gave him a nod, letting out a slight sigh of relief when he mentioned that the injection had been some kind of contraceptive. She'd heard rumours that some of these frontier creatures were capable of impregnating virtually any species, humans in particular it seemed were actually rather 'adaptable' when it came to Frontier species. "All fours...right. Guess it was too much to hope you were gonna just give me a machine to do the job or something...." The girl sighed slightly, before turning to head into the enclosure.

She noticed the creature sniffing at her, as a bounty hunter she knew to be aware of her surroundings, to watch the behaviour of her 'prey' carefully. It wasn't threatening at least...probably down to her nudity. Well, the fact that the creature seemed to be getting aroused was at least a little complimenting. It was pretty big too...at least by human standards. "....Alright" Natalie took a deep breath, then carefully turned her back on the creature, carefully assuming a position on all fours, lifting her hips slightly to make it easier for the creature.

(No problem, glad to hear you're okay. I'm always here to talk if you need somebody, I know how that kind of stuff can be.)

The beast moved slowly behind her, tail swaying slugishly. He sniffed her a few times, then slid out a long tongue, tasting over her outer lips before suddenly curving it inside her. The tongue moved seemingly of it's own will, stroking and caressing, tasting her walls, pressing on spots to gauge her reaction before deciding she was adequately lubed and slithering out.

The beast mounted her like a canine, forelegs wrapping around her slim hips, his spiny girth rubbing between her legs, drooling a strand of slimy green pre. With a low hiss that rumbled his scaled chest against her back, her pulled back and thrust smoothly inside, only a few inches. He pulled back, the spikes dragging but never catching before he thrust back in, pushing in another inch, and another until he had his half-swollen knot slapping on her clit.

(Thanks. I'll get there eventually I'm sure, it's all rather more physical now)

Natalie braced herself for what was to come, though she was rather surprised at what she had felt. She had just assumed the creature would go full force straight away, it was an animal after all, the last thing she expected was a tongue. She let out a sharp cry as it suddenly caressed the outside of her body, then yelped as it slid inside of her, moving around, quickly beginning to arouse her, causing her to become very wet very quickly. What kind of creature was this?

She panted as the tongue withdrew, then felt the creature mounting her, bracing herself once more as she felt the weight ontop of her, the heat radiating from it. The cock felt....strange, certainly unlike any human cock, the only ones she had any experience with prior to this. As it suddenly thrust inside of her she let out a loud cry of pleasure, eyes opening wide. The sensation of the spines dragging inside of her caused Natalie to cry out in pleasure once more, the cries becoming near continous as the creature thrust into her, getting deeper and deeper, until the knot was slapping against her. "NNN! A-Ah!" She found her body pressing back slightly against the creature, the girl panting heavily as her modest breasts swung wildly beneath her from the force of the creature fucking her.

The scientist watched with a small smile, writing something on a clipboad. He seemed to be monitoring a few devices on the wall beside the enclosure, but it was impossible to tell exactly what.

The beast panted hot breath across her back, running his tongue affectionately over her neck as he continued, smearing her walls with stringy precum. His thrusts began to slow down, becoming more and more forceful, pushing his knot further and further before finally sinking it inside her, swelling against her walls.

Natalie didn't even notice the scientist writing something down, she wasn't exactly too focused beyond her immediate surroundings right now after all. She grunted as she felt the thick knot starting to try and push into her over and over, gritting her teeth. She wanted to protest that it might be a bit too big, but this creature didn't seem sentient, it wouldn't understand at all. The only thing she could do was try and prepare herself physically and mentally, closing her eyes tightly as she felt her body start to give way, before letting out a loud gasp when it finally pushed inside of her, swelling even wider, pushing her further apart than she'd ever felt before, her fingers digging into the dirt beneath her as she clenched her fists tightly.

The beast hissed in pleasure, humping against her, his knot shifting inside her, his tip rubbing on her cervix. With a sharp jerk of his hips the tip pressed just barely into her womb and the beast came, thick ropes of warm, slimy spunk painting the walls of her womb. It soon began to pool and fill her, until her belly was rounding and swelling with beastly jism.

Natalie felt the tip of the creatures cock pressing deep into her...deeper than she'd ever felt something pushing. How could it do that? Oh god....it was too deep...she couldn't take this much longer, fortunately it seemed she didn't have to. She felt it suddenly pressing deeper, the tip somehow entering her womb. And then...then she felt the sensation of its cum flooding into her, cum flooding directly into her womb for the first time ever. She cried out as the sensation triggered her own orgasm, her pussy growing even tighter around the creature, her body spasming and twitching. "Wh-what?!" She snapped her eyes open, glancing down, watching as her belly grew and bulged with cum, growing further every passing second. How could the creature cum so much?! She'd never heard of anything like this before!

The beast finished a short time later, leaving her looking nearly 5 months pregnant, happily licking her back.

"Very nicely done." The scientist said as he entered, sliding a collection bin under them. "Luckily, his knotting time is far less than a canine's." As if to affirm what he said, the beast had started to go soft, sliding out, thick, slimy green drooling from her pussy. "It will drain more swiftly if you get up to a kneeling position."

Natalie panted as she recovered, having dropped from her hands to her elbows, arms and legs shaking as she barely managed to stay upright. She glanced upwards as the scientist came in, watching as he slid something beneath her, then grunted as the creature's cock started to soften, then yelped as it suddenly pulled out from her, allowing fluid to start slowly pouring out. "O-oooh....." The sensation was incredible...unlike anything she'd felt before. "R-right...." Kneeling position...easier said than done. Still, she somehow found the energy, groaning as she got up onto her knees, moaning lightly as the flow of cum from inside of her increased, her belly slowly starting to shrink once more. "I...I didn't expect so much.....I've never heard of creatures that can do that...."

He chuckled, pressing gently on her belly. "Well, his females have three wombs. Only the strongest males cum enough to reach the deepest one, where the female's healthiest eggs are. It's a natural selection sort of thing." He said calmly, a handler soon entering behind him to retrieve the beast. "I thought you'd prefer something with more volume, so you can make the most pay with the fewest collections."

Natalie shivered and groaned when he pressed on her belly, increasing the sensation of the cum flowing out of her. "R-right....you could've warned me...." She panted slightly as most of the cum had now left her body. "C-certainly puts humans to shame I suppose....so...how much did that one pay?"

Back
Top Bottom