Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sibling Love || Lagertha x TheGodofRPGs ||

RE: Sibling Love |me x TheGodofRPGs|

He quickly looked away and asked "are you ready to go? I have some things I need to pick up from the mall before we go home." he walked out of the water and picked up his clothes. As he walked around to the other side of his car he shone the water from his fur. She could see him remove his soccer shorts and boxers, but with his back to her she only got a view of his firm ass and very long tail. She had forgotten how long his tail was seeing he always kept it out of sight becuse of its length. He put on his pants and shirt. As he walked back around the car you opened the trunk and throws his boxers and shorts in. The wind blows and hits his wet fur giving him a chill. "Is it ok if we go to the mall real quick? And if there's anywhere you need to go we can stop by after." he watch's her as he leans against the car. She can see a slight bulge in the front of his pants, now more noticable because of the lack of restraint. He watch's every detail of her as she gets out of the water.

Aliune blinked, her face still bright red, this was awkward feeling these types of feelings for her brother and she watched as he quickly looked away before asking her if she was ready to go. "But..we just got here.." She frowned as he walked out of the water, watching him as she sunk deeper under until the water hit her chin. Swimming in heels was harder than it looked. Aliune was embarrassed as he undressed and covered her eyes though she peaked through her fingers watching him undress. She could only see his toned butt and his long tail that she used to play with when they were both small. Still she had this intense urge to grasp his butt and squeeze it and she squealed shaking her head at the thought. "I'm going crazy.." Aliune muttered to herself sinking down into the water so it almost hit her nostrils. When he put his pants on she was relieved, until he turned to the side and she could see the bulge in his pants.. Aliune let out a grunt, her hands roamed to her panties, and she found herself touching herself slightly until she shook her back and bunched up her shoulders. Aliune didn't say anything as she started getting out of the water, her heels were sinking into the sand causing her to walk on her tip toes, her nipples were hard and showing through her top, as well as the curve of her pussy was visible with the way her underwear clanged to her. She had a hand on her other arm as she walked, grasping her skirt before sitting down and taking off her heels, Aliune got on all fours, with her head in his direction as she started to shake the water off her skin and fur like a dog. Aliune got to her feet then, shaking in a chill as she took her heels and skirt over to the car and threw them in his back seat. "D-Do you have a blanket?"

He easily noticed her body making his bulge turn to something more like a tent. He tried keeping the car between them to hide it from her. "I have a change of the clothes in the trunk. They'll be to big for you, but if you change into them and put your clothes in the back seat with the top down it should be able to dry them by the time we get to the mall. That way you can change back into them when we get there." While he waited for her to answer stretched his arms and yawned as he looked out over the water. She saw a peace pass over his face. It was a look she had not seen since there childhood. The wind blew again, now that they were no longer in the warm water it sent a chill through his till damp fur and down his spine, which broke his concentration and erased the serene look from his face. "Did I tell you there wanting to give me a raise at work? I'm thinking of taking it and maybe moving out on my own." She know he'd started working at a data management company. It was stay at home, work when you want type of job. It was a great fit for him with school and soccer. "Maybe you should get a job. It might help take your mind of of things you shouldn't be thinking." Was he talking about Kele or the other thing she had been thinking about lately. He must be talking about Kele. How would he know about the other? He was no mind reader.

Aliune was freezing and she moved closer to him, he was big he could at least give her some warmth, but when he told her about his extra clothes she moved away to open the trunk. The trunk swung open, towering over her head, she looked up at it frowning. "Um..you'll have to close it.." Aliune mentioned as she rummaged through his clothing. She pulled out a long hoodie, removed her shirt and panties and slide the hoodie on, though she didn't pay attention if he saw her naked or not. Still Aliune finished and walked back over to the car, throwing her wet clothing in the back seat. Turning her head she saw his peaceful expression until the wind hit him and she giggled. "What were you thinking about? You haven't looked like that in a while." Aliune's smile turned to a line when he talked about moving out, she held her arm again looking at the sand. "That's great news! Congrats!" It was only he continued her shoulders slump and she open the door to his passenger seat to sit in before closing it. She just looked at her feet, kicking them slightly as she buckled her belt. He couldn't be talking about the naughty things she had been thinking? Could he? Maybe he could sense that's what she was feeling, and with everything happening with Kele she should know better to be thinking such terrible perverted things about her brother. "I'm okay..I'll get more than enough things to occupy my mind."

As she opened the truck and pulled of her shirt he caught just a glimpse of her breasts. That only made his problem in his pants worse. He walked around the car and shut the trunk. "I was just thinking of how thing we're so much easier when we were kids. No work, no boyfrineds, and no real bullshit to worry about. You know?" He sat back in the car hoping she was to distracted to notice is very large oroblem sticking out from his lap. Hopefuly the cold air will help it go down before she noticed. He started the car and off they went. Inside the car was very windy. He thought "shit I hope she has something on under that hoodie the wind could blow it up, then I'll never get this boner to go away." The first thing he did after thinking this was slow down, hoping it would decrease the wind in the car. He know it was about a 30 minute drive to the mall but home was only 5. "So did you want to go to the mall or home?" Maybe she's say home and he would be in the clear.

Aliune was looking off in the distance when he closed the trunk, she heard him get into the seat next to her, one of her hands pressed down on the hoodie as her legs parted into the seat to keep it in place. Fur and skin still glistened from the water, her ears were wet, her tail still damp, her hair damp, and the cool air did not help her already hard nipples though she knew it was well hidden under his long hoodie which was more like a dress to her than anything else. Still she huffed when she heard the door close, and him start up the car. She let her head rest against the seat as he started up, first fast, then slowing down and Aliune looked in his direction, which made the evidence harder to miss in her short stature. "Ah!" She saw it then the large tent and her face turned bright red as she covered her face. "R-Robert! Y-You weren't thinking naughty things were you?!" Aliune always squealed, though of course her arousal was easier to hide then his.

"Shit" he thought. "No it's just the wind blowing it.... Ummm feels good." he lied. It was her body that was making the tent in his pants, but he couldn't tell her that. I'm really sorry Ali. We can go home instead of to the mall. I understand. I'm really sorry."

Aliune blinked behind her hands, she knew he was lying, she could hear it int the tone of his voice, but Aliune was worried if she should really something or not. "You are lying you know..I can always tell when you lie to me." Aliune's face was bright red but she couldn't look at him, it was nice to see that he was as awkward about being turned like she was.

"I really am sorry. Do you want to go home" he says and asks again. He slowly put his right hand on top of his tent and pushed it down trying to think of something else and resisting the urge. Having to focus on the road and not his sisters body next to him helped. By now his fur was dry and blowing in the wind. His boner slowly resided. Looking over to his sister he again apologized, "I don't know what came over me. I bet you think I'm sick." Forgetting about his sister being naked under his hoodie and the chance that you wind could blow it up he speed back up to 10 over the speed limit, which was what he always drove at. Did she think he was sick or maybe freak. It's just he couldn't believe how she had grown in all the right places. Kele was a damn fool for dumping her. And Hachi of all people she was such a whore and had sleep with most of the school. He would love a girlfriend, not a bitch whos drama he'd always have to put up with but someone he could relate to. And it wouldn't hurt to have a body like his sister. They were about 10 minutes from the mall. He was still wondering if she tell him to just go home.

Aliune's face was bright red, she was debating what to do, should she tell him he was a freak? Should she tell him how disgusting he was or..should she give in to the temptation that they were both having. Aliune wasn't sure if she was relieved when he tried to force it down to get rid of it, for a second she was thrilled thinking he might play with himself as he drove, but she looked away confused. This was puzzling, if they didn't go all the way there was no reason to tell anyone that had fooled around, or would he think she was just as gross if she moved on him. Aliune jumped when the car sped up, the hoodie flew up a bit revealing his pussy, still wet from swimming as she tried desperately to force the hoodie down and keep it there. He was loosing his boner, but Aliune couldn't calm herself with all this built up tension. "I-I think we should stop somewhere private." Her brows were furrowed, she wasn't sure if she wanted to speak to him or loose herself, but this was wrong, wasn't it. "If I did something promise you won't freak out?"

As the hoodie flew up he got a look at her pussy making it harder to concenrate on the road. It would probably be a good idea to pull over. But where at he didn't know. Then he remembered a place in the woods where all the high school parties were held and seeing it was the middle of the day and school was still in no one would be there. Not knowing what she might do he answered her question with a simple "I promise." It would only take about 2 minutes to get to the place he was thinking of and another 2 to drive all the way into the woods where the clearing was at. Slowly he could feel his homer coming back seeing more and more clashes of her pussy. Praying he didn't wreck the car he drove on.

Aliune was silent as he responded and drove to a place where they had often gone to go partying, though that had been more Aliune's seen than her brother's seen. He was often home, studying and being smart, though Aliune could have been just as smart if she tried, and she was. Often her teachers had pulled her aside trying to get her into College credit classes because she was smart enough but..that would have ended her popularity, so Aliune never tried even though she knew she could.

She tried to keep her hoodie down as he road off the road to go into the woods, causing Aliune to bounce up and down in the seat and make soft squeaks or squeals of displeasure as they went further in for a few minutes before stopping, the road out of view which was good for both of them. It was silent when they stopped and Aliune gulped, not sure if she should say something or get out of the car, and a few minutes passed in silence. She didn't look at her older brother, she looked the opposite way as she reached out, just lightly grabbing his hand on tugging on it, Aliune moved it, up under the hoodie she wore. For a moment she wonder if her brother had ever had sex, or been with a girl, she doubted as much, and Aliune was probably just as shy as he was when she placed his hand on her stomach, inches away from her pussy, or her breasts if he so choose, though he likely could feel her heartbeat speeding up.

As she took his hand it trembled. His tent was back and if it was possibly seemed big then ever.
He softly touched her stomach which caused a jump in his pants as it the occupant was trying to get out. With his hand on her stomach he could clearly see her pussy and it looked to be wet. Was that from the water or was she turned on he didn't know and was scared to ask. He rubbed her stomach just barely and in doing so brushed the underside of her left breast. The monster in his pants at this point seemed to be trying to claw its way out. Then he remembered all the time she had sat in his lap when they where younger and what he wouldn't do for her to be there now.
Then he jumped as his phone rang.

Aliune's stomach was a bit tense under his large hand, this was awkward but she should have been used to him putting his hand on her stomach and rubbing it like old times. He had often been there when she got boo boes, and this was no different, but it was still awkward, she was turned on and letting him touch her bare toned stomach and it made her twist and giggle softly when he rubbed it. She shivered a bit, when his fingers rubbing the underside of her breast. However, his phone ringing caused Aliune to jump, all her fur standing up as she looked in his direction, him jumping as well. She could see then, just how turned he was again and Aliune could help but laugh at him.

He looked at the caller it was their mother. He sent it to voice mail. Hearing her giggle caught his attention. "What's so funny?" he asked. Then the phone rang again. He answered it still watching his sister. His eye seemed as though they were trying to burn a hole into his hoodie so that he could so the contents. "Hello mother. No we're fine. We left early to get some things done. Yes she's right her. Yes. I'll tell her. Ok. Love you too. Bye. Mom says to make sure you're home before curfew." He can't help but smile at her. "Ummm...... Do you want to go home now?" He asked awkwardly not knowing what to say. His cock still trying to get out of his pnats.

Aliune looked at him, she wasn't crying like she had been before and, she wasn't really thinking of Kele at the moment which meant everything would be alright. She could see that stare as he looked at her, as if he could undress her with laser beam eyes, but that wasn't possible. Aliune scooted around in her seat when he put it on voice mail before it rang again and he answered it, talking to their mother of course. She just watched him, listening to the conversation as her ears twitched before he hung up and sat there awkwardly with his hand on her stomach as he asked if she wished to go home. "Would you like to go home Robbie? It's fine if you do." Aliune looked away a bit not amused at the though, maybe this was as weird for her as it was him. Still she unbuckled her seat and looked away from him as she placed her hand on his pushing it slightly lower as she spread her legs a bit. "I don't want to go home right now." Aliune admitted a little embarrassed.

He couldn't help himself as soon as he's hand touch her pussy I slide his index into her. It completely filled her. He used his thumb to slowly massage her clit. "I'm not hurting you am I?" he asked as he start to move his index finger in and out. He couldn't believe how wet she was. Bad he made her this wet? I pushed to see how much of his finger she could take. His eyes never leaving her chest. His cock straining against his pants ab9it to explode through them. Could be make her cum. A better question was should he or maybe he should stop. Something deep inside him wanted to see the look of extasy cross her face. Would she let him get that far and if so would she let him see it.

Aliune was embarrassed, figuring he might shy away when she pushed his hand further down. She was wet, from both the water and the mixture of her own lubricant that she couldn't get to stop, there was no hair on her pussy, a natural gift she was thankful for. Still, he reacted surprisingly well, instantly sticking his finger inside of her making her shiver and moan. His finger was bigger than she expected, she had though Kele's fingers had been big, but Robert's one finger alone filled her up, her tight virgin snatch holding his finger captive. Aliune melted in the seat when he kept pushing his finger inside of her, all the way to the knuckle and her tail fluffed up as she parted her lips in surprise. "Ah." Then he started moving his finger in and out making her squirm in her seat, his other finger hitting her clit. Aliune growled slightly biting on her bottom lip as he continued, making her walls flex and her foot stomp on the ground as he asked her a question. "H-Huh?" Aliune looked at him blinking slightly, she was trying to keep hold of herself but it felt good, and she was slipping in and out of pleasure. "N-No." She couldn't help herself, and she let her hand rest on his boner, on top of his shorts, to rub him through the clothing, as best she would with one small hand. "I-It's fine.." Aliune groaned.

As she placed her hand on his member it jumped eager for the attention. He quickened the pace of his fingering. Her moans only driving him more to want to see her cum. He didn't know why but watching her squirm was the biggest turn on for him. Slowly he started to move his middle finger to her ass first massaging then sliding it in. Now fingering her ass and pussy each with one finger and continuing massaging her clit wi5I his thumb. Wanting so bad to feel her hand on his tool he reaches down and pull down his pants just enough for his cock and nuts to flop out. He was hung like a horse not figuratively but literally hung like a horse.

Aliune groaned, both from the feeling of his cock jumping and his finger pounding in and out of her faster than before. "F-Fuck.." Aliune moaned panting, she leaned back more into the chair as his middle finger moved to her ass, playing wit the puckered hole before entering it causing her muscle to tense at first when he slide his digit in. When he started moving it with his other fingers, Aliune tried to hold onto herself as she rubbed his cock more through his shorts only to feel herself tense, convulsing while he pulled down his pants making her cry in surprise as she orgasmed.

Seeing her cuming he pound both her holes faster and faster attempting to make her have back to back orgasms. His huge 10 inch long inch and a half wide cock bobing back and forth a with each gab of his fingers. The only thing he wanted more then to make her cum as to see her naked. He grabbed the hood of the hoodie and telries to pull the whole thing off over her head.

Aliune couldn't control herself when he started pumping his fingers faster into her while she was cumming, she arched her stomach up as he did that, not able to hold back from another orgasm that made her moan loudly. She kicked her feet down, before after a few seconds, her body relaxed. Aliune blinked excessively, as he started tugging on the hoodie trying to get it to come off, her ears were down on her head and she didn't fight him. She simply put her arms up weakly as he pulled it off exposing the full nude of her body, her perky breasts and small hard pink nipples. Aliune couldn't think for a while, she just sat there blinking and panting.

At least He was able to see her in all her glory. He lend down while she look so helpless and took her left nipples into his mouth sucked it in and give it just a slight nibble. Then licked down her stomach and stoped to taste her young bald pussy. So sweet. "Are you ok little sis." He asked with a smile on his face. "Do you want to go home, go to the mall so I can show you off I think your clothes are dry now but it looks like your panties must have blown out of the car all I see is your smirt, or did you want to stay here a little longer." He started to put his cock away there was no way he was getting this monster in either of her holes.

Aliune shivered when she felt his tongue lick at her nipple, she bit on her right hands fingers groaning as she watched him. Still unable to think as he nibbled it making her giggle and moan. She squirmed when he licked up her juices before straightening himself out, it took her a few more seconds after for her to regain herself and look at him blinking, her ears perked back up on top of her head. "Y-Yeah..why?" She looked at him, the smile plastered on his face, he didn't normally smile like that and she smiled back a little embarrassed of herself. "W-Why do you want to leave so soon?" Aliune's face was bright red, she was naked and it was awkward now when he talked about showing her off. "H-Hey! It's only fair if I return the favor!" Aliune blurted, though she wasn't sure why. She watched him pull up his pants, but she moved her hands to stop him. He was way bigger than Kele had been, and her brother was only half a giant. Aliune didn't want to imagine what an actual giant's cock looked like, or how her mother had managed to shove it in her holes. Aliune blushed, as she moved around on the chair to position herself, her knees in the seat. She leaned over him, hands on his right leg awkwardly, as she grabbed him - barely, with one hand while leaning down to lick up his length licking off some of his precum.

"You can't fit that in your mouth" he said. But as soon as her lounge touch his cock he was in heaven. He reached down and pulled the lever go to reclined back almost horizontal now. Softly he placed his left hand on the back of her head and the other seemed to be magicyliy drawn to her pussy and ass I put one finger in her pussy and took it out to tease her seeing with shed beg for more of the attention. His cock was huge and the more she you her it the harder it was to control almost like it had a mind of its own. "I love you sis." He didn't know why he said it it just kind of fame out but after he thought for a minute it just seemed right somehow.

Back
Top Bottom