Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sin Seeking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinister Lullaby

Planetoid
Not everyone likes to read through a twenty paragraph bio and rules section before finally getting down to the plot ideas, right? So I'll make this short, fast and simple.
  • Call me Sin.
  • I've been writing for about 10 years.
  • I don't do anything involving toilets, bodily fluids, etc.
  • I research people when they respond to my threads. If your only writing examples on the forums consist of two sentence RPs, don't bother me.
  • I am a highly active member. IF you are going to drop off the grid, please, for the love of all things good, TELL ME.
  • I enjoy OOC communication and idea sharing.
  • I RP over PMs, threads, and e-mail.

At the moment, I have one plot craving, but I'm willing to listen to more, and I'll tell you if it's not my thing:

My male character was involved in some sort of tragedy (oh how cliche), and is now in a coma- rather, his actual physical body is in a coma. He is having an out of body experience, and for the first few days or even a week or more, he doesn't know what is going on, where he is, how, or why it is that no one can see or hear him. Then YOU come along. You are a female character, and you are also having an out of body experience while your real body is in a coma too. Your character decides to help my character not only understand what exactly is going on, but rehash through his life and everything in it to help him find a way and a reason to wake up.

It could go a couple of different ways from there. I am also willing to write for a female or male, and for either of the main roles.

PM me to discuss.

-Sin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom