Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Babes and Barbarians a DnD Parody Group Coordination

The Shrinkman

Super-Earth
Looking to work out a world Parody of DnD with some folks really knowledgable about DnD who would be up for building a Hyper Sexualized Parody of Dungeons and Dragons.. Where the men are more rape happy and Testosterone built, and the women folk are beautiful and busty and scantly clad.

I will not lie I've never played DnD however seeing as it is a hot topic thought I'd coordinate a Hyper Smutty parody.

Is the objective here to actually come up with a sexualized ruleset for DnD, or to have a systemless roleplay in a world modeled after same?

I think I'd like this to have a sort of system, but on the whole yes sexualized ruleset and world building for a Parody DnD.

As I've mentioned I am very unaware of whats what in DnD but I do know that its popular here, and there looks to be more then a couple people here who are quite knowledgeable about DnD and what could be a good way of parodying everything that Makes DnD into what I invision as the Dead or Alive equivilant of DnD or something like that.

It depends how far in depth you are looking into this. Are you simply searching for say literally the world but sexualized it times 100? Its tricky if you go for rule set for various versions exist and it may not translate the easiest truth be told. Whether or not I am interested has yet to be seen, however perhaps with my know how can entertain the thought

Well seeing as I am more or less looking to have this be D&D sexy the dice system can be brought up later. For now I am looking for this to be as in depth as it possibly can get, while being made sexy and smut heavy. So if you have any thoughts or ideas, this is technically all still in world building stage.

Probably suggest looking through articles on the generic tropes, styles, and races behind D&D. The more you familiarize with it, the more organic it will feel vs say getting simply ideas. For example the bestiary or monster manual is an essential piece. Typical races of fantasy would fit with ease. Magic is paramount clerical or arcane with magic items being a good center point.

Back
Top Bottom