Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Menagerie of Lust-Overhauled! - F for F/M/Fu

Status
Not open for further replies.

SanguineDoll

Super-Earth
It's happening.....Can you feel it? I can feel it running through my veins and making my senses tingles. Goosebumps rising all over my body and that sharp gasp of air that leaves you when you know the moment is ripe. It's flooding through me like water cracking through a shoddy dam. I want the dam to break. To see it crumble to pieces and see the water rushing out and devouring everything in its path.

Hello all, I've decided to try and freshen up my request thread seeking either some more plot-heavy stories and a general update to my general smut stories. All of these can be discussed. As usual, I am a big fan of non-con/dub-con and most of these plot based ones are mostly fixed to one of the two. There are some con ones in the mix as well.

After my more general requests, quick pairings can be found for those who just want some quick or general fun. Please note I almost always want to play sub. If I do dom, it tends to be in F/F or Fu/F stories.

Without any further ado, here are my requests*

Apply Here!: Modeling Ad Gone Wrong -Non-Con/Dub-Con

She answered a modeling ad for some free clothes and cash she desperately needed. He placed the ad to lure unsuspecting aspiring models into his clutches. She posed in the free clothing. He took pictures before asking her to pose for different kind of pictures with promise that he'd pay her more money. She asked to see the money first, he obliged. Then he asked if he could gag her and tie her up to take even more pictures, she wanted more money first, again he showed it to her. She should've seen it coming, but she failed to and now he is getting ready to take advantage of her and more.

This can evolve into a kidnapping scenario or develop further as she finds herself having to go back because he actually pays her for what he does to her, transitioning this into more of a dub-con role.

Caught in a Foreign Country:Non-con

This was supposed to be a low cost vacation in Eastern Europe. When a group of friends decided to visit some more distant countries like Belarus and Georgia for just a few dollars a day, how could you pass on this opportunity? MC is shy and unsure of herself, especially going to a place where she couldn't speak the language, but she was convinced to go anyway. Well, unfortunately, it turns out the friends aren't that great at planning. In the middle of the trip, the group finds themselves to be completely lost in the countryside, and before you knew it, you had crossed illegally into Russia. And of course, that's when a military patrol spots you...

This could involve more than one character I play. This one is more non-con than anything and could go a few routes that are open.

Always Win: Con- F/F or Fu/F only

YC was very proud of her body, and she spent quite a bit of time at the gym to keep it in top shape. She was strong, confident, and loved to take risks. When she arrived early enough, she had the entire gym to herself, and today she had decided to take risqué photos for her instagram.

After removing her tank top, she took various poses for the camera. However she did not notice MC come in and look at her in surprise. MC was quite the opposite of YC: shy, slender and not very strong. But she admired the stronger girl, something YC picked up on when she noticed her standing there, blushing. Figuring she would take advantage of the situation, she decided to show her just how confident she was, and how much fun could be had if you conquered your shyness.

If you're interested in any pairing below, feel free to message. If you have something a little more plot based, but is related to this, let me know too! I'm always open to take on more stories now that I'm active again.

My F-list is at the bottom, but please be able to write at least 1-2 paragraphs per reply. Please note that I am a good little sub and only play as one (unless paired with other women). Feel free to message any suggestions you'd like to try with me as well. Most of the stuff I have below is non-con, but I do con as well! Just send me a suggestion and let's talk.

I've recently wanted to try my hand at some more consensual stories, so any ideas for some fun would be great too!

Below are my usual non con stories that I like as well as any other non con you may have in mind.

Master (Mistress) / Slave fun and etc
Kidnapped!
Home Alone : A stalker? A break-in gone wrong?
Forced into Slavery
Drunk and Lost.
Blackmailed
Camp Counselor Coerced

I love getting ideas from other people, as I'm usually better at helping flesh out plots.

If you have any other general ideas, let me know as well.

With all my love,
Sanguine

*Some ideas have been picked off from others who presented the idea. I just loved them so much.

https://www.f-list.net/c/astradiel

RE: Menagerie of Lust

Free buml~
Why?
You seem interesting, and I used to go by the screen name Sanguine almost everywhere. It's a good name, take very good care of it!

RE: Menagerie of Lust

Supah Bump! I need some new ideas. So feel free to recommend some.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom