Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Partying Too Much (Lady2USEhumiliatedCUMtarget X RafaleMace)

Sara was enjoying the party for her husbands promotion. She had not drank in about two years, getting pregnant, followed by breast feeding was reason enough, but not getting out much was entirely another with the children at home. But her mother in law had the kids and she was free to drink and so she did. Of course she did the rounds, saying hello to all those she knew already, getting introduced proudly by her husband to the new employees especially. Following the round of introductions, she took her empty glass to replace it with a full one, her 3rd.

The party was fitted nicely into the office area, sort of cramped as it wasn't the biggest office. So the party goers, everyone who worked their, plus those few in relationships, were hanging out in the reception area and spilling into the cubical's area right behind. Bordering all the cubical, were the offices of those in charge, of which Sara's husband was now one, with a name plate on his door. The meeting room and the break room were in the back corners with offices on each side, and the bathrooms were in the front corners of the building. The office was mostly men, save the three receptionist and one sales lady, the company sold a very specific product and most of the staff were sales men.

Sara watched as her husband got congratulations from everyone on his promotion, most of which he was now one of their bosses. But after all the initial introductions and congratulations were over and the traditional toast, people broke into talking and drinking groups. Sara's husband was in-battled in loud arguments on some sports topic, to which she had no clue about, so she moved over to talk with the receptionists. Sara was answering the ladies questions on what the promotion would mean, and she was happy to tell them she got to quit her part time night job. So she was at home 100% of the time and not working, and very happy about that. Plus her husband gave up his part time night job as well, so they could spend a lot more time together as a family. Then with a big smile she told them, that they were going to try for another child. Which surprised the ladies a little bit, since they already had 4 kids, but all the ladies giggled a bit anyways.

As the ladies talked, Sara heard someone right behind her, she turned and looked. She smiled, slightly surprised to see who it was, "OH hey, great party", she held up her glass to him and took another sip of her drink, pretty tipsy already.

Daiel was walking around the party, making sure everybody was having a nice time. Being the one in charge of the party, as he was the boss of the promoted one, he wanted to check for anything missing or wrong, so that the celebrated could focus on the fun.

He was introduced to most of the couples, and after finding the celebrated, he went ahead and greeted him, and her wife Sara. She was quite a doll, he was impressed. He left the group so that the party could continue and the toast started. After all the social "requirements" were done, he finally was able to grab a real glass of vodka, and walked around, chatting to the guys next to him about the plan for next Monday, so that they could just make sure the details needed for the meeting were taken care of. As he heard an "Oh hey, great party," he turned around and saw the doll he was just thinking about.

"Hey there, thank you very much, having fun here with the ladies?" He asked as he looked at them and drank a bit, smiling at them. "Congratulations, this will be a great experience for both of you," he commented as he looked at him, being so happy and excited with the whole idea of having a new position. "He has helped a lot on this office."

He looked really sharp as she looked at him a bit tipsy from the drinks she had already. "Yes I am having fun", she says as the ladies notice the boss sticking around, they giggle and move off, leaving them alone.

"Oh yes it will, I am so glad I don't have to work now and can stay home with the kids all the time", giggling, "well beside things like this, when I get one of our moms to watch the kids." She had a nice smile that just stayed on her face, but especially when she drank, "well I didn't think he would have gotten the position, if he wasn't. But that is what I expected, he has always risen to the top."

She then noticed the girls left her alone, as she turned her head looking for them, "do you always scare them away", she giggled more, taking another sip of her drink. "Well your not my boss, your not scaring me away", putting her drink down as she notices that her husband was still having deep conversations with some of his work buddies.

He smiled as she behaved as the brave girl, claiming not to be scared by him. "That's good. Makes the whole ordeal more interesting. I hate when they just run away just because I am the boss." He claimed as he looked at her. "So, what does a girl like you enjoy? What makes your blood boil? How does someone get under your skin?" He asked as he undressed her with his eyes, the drinks starting to make some effect on him and his decision making.

As she left the drink down, he looked at her and asked "Want another one? After all, it's a celebration." He said with a flirty smile. He looked around and noticed there was quite the space, and he got close to her "So, how about we catch some free air?" He asked as he served himself another drink and walked slowly towards the terrace.

Even with her drinking, she could see his eyes moving over her body. She took it as a compliment, and she enjoyed getting them. "Well no one wants to get under my skin or make my blood boil, why would they", she giggled and smiled, "as for what I enjoy, I enjoy lots of different things... right now I am enjoying being able to drink after waiting so long!"

"Yes of course I will have another one", she giggled like a school girl. She picked up the glass, turning it back as she leaned her head back, finished the drink before putting the glass back down. "Yeah, I wouldn't mind some fresh air", she said grabbing the new drink before going with him towards the terrace area.

As they walked towards the terrace, a few of the guys who work with her husband and for Daniel were noticing them walking out together. The guys chuckled seeing her husband Mike on the other side of the room unaware. The betting started immediately on how long before they saw the couple again.

He looked calm as they walked out, enjoying the calmness of the outside after all the noise on the office with the party. He stood there on the edge of the terrace, safely covered by a couple metal bars to avoid anybody from falling over. As he have her another look, he pondered about being direct, not wanting to make it awkward, albeit given she walked out with him, he figured she was aware of his intentions. "Have you ever been with another man?" He asked as he admired the view, not wanting to be too direct and risk ruining the opportunity, but his excitement was betraying him.

"I've never been married, I enjoy the excitement of being able to do all what I want, travel, drink, go out with whoever I want. I think maybe I am just not someone made to have a couple." He said as he drank from his glass, now turning to look at her, his deep brown eyes staring at her, undressing her in his mind.

"Well yes", she looked surprised by the question, blushed slightly after answering, being a little drunk stopped her from blushing more. Her mind reassuring the thought that he was thinking about her in that way.

"It's not marriage that keeps you from doing what you want, if your in the right relationship", she told him, "its the kids that keep you from doing stuff", she giggled. "Not that I mind, I always wanted to be a married, have kids and be a mom", her smile beamed as she thought about her children. Then she looked at Daniel, his eyes were all over her body, she knew he was undressing her body with his eyes. Her small nipples were well aware of those thoughts, as they showed she was thinking about it, they poked against her top and showed they were hard. Even though there was a cool breeze out here, it was her thoughts that brought her nipples to hardness.

As he heard her reasoning, he assumed it made some sense, but he could not he sure of that given that he had never tested that theory himself. "A family hmm?" He asked himself as he noticed her books hardening, shich quickly triggered his member into response. "Well, it sends like you are a naughty mom, eh?" He asked as he got closer, touching her arms softly and his head stopping bare inches from her, his lips practically kissing hers.

"It sounds more like you want me to be a naughty mom", she said instead of aswering the question, with a questioning smirk on her face. She turned her body slightly, leaned against the railing of metal bars, which stopped her from falling into the stream several feet below, outlining the back of the terrace. Her waist against the bars, her hands outside on either side holding on for support, she looked at his crotch, noticing an outline for his cock, bringing a smile to her face.

She started to move her gaze back up his body, his hand still touching one of her arms even when she moved slightly away. When her eyes found his, she asked him with their faces still close together, though not inches away, "what would you want a naughty mom to do?" Her breasts were pressed out, her legs were spread although only slightly, her cheeks were slightly flush, and her breath had increased. Her eyes were sparkling and dreamy looking, she had goose bumps on her arms and the hair on the back of her neck was standing up. It wasn't the flow of the cool night air across her skin, but it helped. It wasn't the smooth and lovely sound of the flow of the water below across the rocks, though it added to it in her drunken mind. It wasn't even how good looking the guy propositioning her was, it was because he was her husbands boss. Taboo, naughty to say the least, had her in a wanting and willing mood.

"That's more like it." He said as he pulled her. "If I had to say, I would want a naughty mom to help the person with her, since he seems to have quite a predicament." He said as he signaled to his crotch, and then kissed her, first firmly, but soft, quickly evolving into a more passionate kiss, onenfull of desire to rip her clothes away, right then and there, and press her to the bars and do things that he could get in trouble for, but at this moment, he could care less, and his hands started moving slowly throughout her body, her waist, her back, her ass, and back, wanting to explore her all, even if the time was short.

Sara got a look down at Daniels cock before he kissed her, it made her smile before he covered it up with his own mouth. She let him lead the kiss but definitely returned in kind, that had to let him know, that she open to his initial advances. As his kisses got more passionate, she got more into the make out session, moaning back into his mouth as his hands started to wandered her body. Sara felt his hands moved up and down her back, even feeling up her firm round ass, knowing he would feel her bikini panty lines under the thin material of her skirt.

Her own hands began to wander, one moved around his back to hold his body against hers. The other hand moved in between the two of them, so she could feel how big and hard his cock was, stuck in his pants. Her hand moved around his cock first, then slowly up and down its length over his pants.

He was locking every second of this, add he pulled up her panty and let it go, smacking her ass with it. He quickly started searching how to undo her dress and take it off, with little luck, but he removed the strings, getting her shoulders naked, and as one hand played with her right breast, he pinched her nipple as soon as he found it.

He was losing his mind, wanted to do her there and then, and as she touched his cock, he knew she was in too. He took off his belt and set it aside, making it easier to undo his jeans, and get his member free.

Sara felt as he playfully pulled her panties out and let it snap back onto her ass, she felt him undo her top, let it fall and bare her naked breasts to the cool night air and his view. He could see her small hard dark pink nipples and areolas if he broke the kiss to look. She felt his hand move and feel up her breast and pinch her nipple lightly, it turned her on more as she loved guys felling up her breasts. Her dress had fallen to her waist, barely held there by her slightly wider hips. Sara's eyes looked behind him as they kissed to make sure she saw no one looking out the windows. She couldn't see anyone looking out, however some of the windows she couldn't see in because of the glare on them from the outside mood lighting.

She heard and felt his belt come off as her hands were right there felt up his semi-hard cock. She took that as an invitation and undid his pants, pushing down his pants and underwear in one swift motion. With his cock and ass out in the open, her hands started to feel up his hardening cock and felt how hot his cock was for her. Her mouth continued to make out with her husbands boss as they both stood there half naked touching each other. Sara started to move one hand up and down his cock, while the other reached down to feel how full and tight his balls were, lightly fondling them.

He loved the feeling of her hands on his member and balls, and quickly the reaction caused him to get hard, as he broke the kiss and kissed her neck, shoulders and beats, licking her nipple and softly biting it. He spanked her with his other hand, as he groped it between spanks, loving how naughty this was. He quickly pushed down the dress, falling at her feet, as he pulled out his shoes and set them aside, next to the belt, alongside his jeans and underwear, being fully naked except for his shirt and tie, which amazingly, were still in place.

"Let's go naughty mother, daddy needs some love." He said as he pulled her slightly downwards, inviting her to kiss his hardened cock.

She felt as he quickly kissed her neck most of all, even more so then when he kissed her breasts, and the volume of her slight moans as his mouth moved around her upper body could be distiquished. Even though she enjoyed his more gentle licks and nibbles, her weakness was her neck more then anywhere else. Sara felt her dress fall off her body and she stepped out of the thin light weight dress, the breeze pushed it a few feet immediately.

As she was instructed and felt his hands gently instructing what her husbands boss wanted, she pushed her panties down her legs, just before moving to her knees. The whole process seemed rather smooth for Sara who was slightly drunk, but she was rather practiced in her past. She had her panties off and behind her, as her knees were on the hard wooden planks of the terrace. Her face showed no discomfort as she knelt in front of her husbands half naked boss, his hard cock pointed right at her face. She smiled big as she looked at his nice hard cock, "you like bossing people around and getting them to do what you want, don't you", Sara said in a joking manner. She licked her lips in anticipation of tasting the slightly darker colored cock of her husbands boss than the slightly smaller lighter colored one of her husband.

Sara had no idea, and having drunk as much as she did, her brain did not warn that her actions could be viewed. So she had no idea that before she went to her knees, the small group of her Daniel's employees and coworkers of her husband's were standing at a window looking out on the terrace. The men had their phones out as soon as they saw them touching, a couple had their video app on, while a couple others had their photo app in use as they all pointed their phones at the kneeling naked hot wife in just heels. The guys laughed inside to each other, joked as they watched her thin dress fall off the terrace, they knew it could only fall in the water of the stream a few feet below. The guys high fived each other, their hands made loud clapping sounds inside as they cheered Daniel initial victories, they watched as her panties blew a few feet away from her from the continued breeze. Additional bets were called out immediately on what they would see happen next, including how long before her panties were lost to the water below. The only thing the quelled their cheers of Daniel and jeers of Mike as they watched his wife go to her knees like a slut in heat, was to not draw attention what they viewed. They took turns to watch Mike in case he decided to wonder where his hot wife was, while they all continued to feed jokes to each other over the scene played out in front of their faces.

Sara's one hand went to his side for balance as she brought her smiling face an inch from his cock, she blew on it lightly, smiled and stared up at his face. She licked her lips again, grasped his hard cock with her other hand and brought his cock head up against her lips. She moved his cock head all around her lips, then licked the head before giving the head a nice smooch. She smiled, giggled like a school girl as she looked back up at his face, and brought his whole cock up against her face, his hard cock against the smooth skin of her cheek. She then moved his hard member across her whole face till his hard cock was against her other cheek. Sara closed her eyes and brought his cock repeatedly a few times across her face. She had no idea the show she put on for the other guys inside who watched her tongue dart out to lick his cock as it passed across her mouth.

Sara stopped after a few passes and positioned his cock with her hand right in front of her face, "I have wanted to do this for a long time", she said as she looked up at his face and started to slowly take his cock into her mouth. She licked around his cock head a lot before tasting his length as she let her mouth take a bit more. Sara quickly moved to take a bit more, she started by moving her head up and down his cock taking another inch after inch. She stopped just short of taking his whole cock, used to her husbands cock, it took her a moment to remember how to take one a bit bigger. She coughed a couple times getting used to taking his bigger cock, but after a few thrusts, she had the whole thing going in and out of her mouth repeatedly. Sara kept bobbing her head slowly on his cock with some occasional muffled grunts, then moved her hand from his hip to her clit. She rubbed her small hard clit as she enjoyed giving head to her husbands boss, she loved the idea of pleasing the man who just promoted her husband, continual muffled moans were heard around his cock from her mouth. Her other hand moved to his balls, she rubbed to feel how full and tight they hung to his body, her brain wondered how much cum they held and where he would like to put it.

Back
Top Bottom