Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Colliding Worlds (BurningWillows & Greeneyed23)

Elaya blinked several times, then smiled up at Sera, her eyes crinkling as she sniffed something on her lover that worried her, then she spotted Lairia.

"Well hi... I don't like the height change. makes me feel like a giant."

She stood and hugged the woman. "Looks like you are all set."

Gerry came over, goggled at Lairia, then looked to Sera. "Boss... I... I'm sorry. I was just... I don't want them to get hurt."

Elaya blinked. "Who?"

"Tatia, Lairia, the Rythert and the cats."

"Why would they get hurt?"

"Because someone might spill. And we-"

"YOU LYING FUCKING BITCH!!"

Elaya was blasted across the camp, Gerry encased in earth, Sera, surrounded by water, and Lairia was on her knees, Pitr's hand on her throat, a ball of lightning in her other hand ready to kill the sorceress.

Elaya threw out her hands. "PITR WAIT!!"

Pitr's eyes were filled with rage and hate. "You lied to me!"

"No! I said we had to go bury our friend. Lairia as she was is dead. Arya might be dead soon! I was-"

A wall of earth rose up and smashed her in the face so hard she did several flipped slamming to the earth. Once again she waved off any aid as she stood, her face covered in cuts. "Pitr I did not.." She vomited blood and shook herself. "Clever...shit.... ow. I didn't lie... not to you."

She moved forward revealing several spikes of rock through her body. Her wounds were not healing. She was shaking as she walked forward, then fell to her knee, vomiting again. She stood. "I told the likely truth so i could help my pack... Lairia is my friend."

"And I'm your fucking family! You are justifying!"

Elaya blinked weakly nodding. "Yes... Yes I am. But it is true. You know the rules. I cannot lie to you. Ever. I told you what I had to..." She was still shuddering as she slowly stood. "I had to protect the pack as a whole."

Pitr raised Lairia into the air. "She tricked us!"

Elaya nodded. "She did."

"She failed to trust. To show honor."

"Correct."

"She lied!"

"Yep."

Pitr could not help being startled by all the affirmations. Elaya raised a finger and one by one drew the spikes out of her body, dropping them to spear deep into the earth. She took deep breathes and slowly began to heal, keeping herself still.

Pitr glared. "Is that all you have to say?"

"No. She took a chance that not all of the Circle would show mercy. And it was likely. Had that idiot not shot her she would have been grateful for her pardon and left the city in peace. But now..."

She shuddered as her nose popped back into place, and her left eye reopened. "She couldn't have known."

"She was going to trick us if we killed her!"

"And live in seclusion for the rest of her days. Pitr...my fiancee?!"

"Fuck you."

Elaya sighed but nodded. "What do you want?!"

"I want justice!"

"Fine. Then you let her and my pack go. And I will stand trial."

Gerry and the others froze, then cried out in protest. Elaya waved this away. "They cannot kill me. And they cannot preside. We will have to go before the Queen."

"No. The Queen is here."

Elaya and Pitr both winced, then Elaya turned and knelt. A woman who looked exactly like Elaya, except with snow white hair, and with a large silver crown, moved into the camp, along with a man who could only be Elaya's father. he was oddly plain, if handsome, but his eyes were just like Elaya's and he rumbled with power. Behind them strode the whole court.

Elaya bowed to her mother. "Your Majesty. Queen Hvedra. Mother."

The Queen nodded.

"Your Majesty. King Gurik. Father."

He smiled. "Hey sweety."

Elaya did not move. The Queen gestured at Pitr. "Release them. Especially my daughter-in-law to be."

Pitr obeyed instantly. Except Lairia. Hvedra ignored this. She moved to Sera and smiled. "You are truly beautiful. And so strong. You will give us healthy grandhcildren. I understand you do not like to be touched. but it is customary so for this I apologize."

She gently kissed Sera's forehead. "Welcome daughter."

She smiled then turned away to find a shaken Gerry. She looked at him until he blinked, saw her, and fell to his knees bowing like Elaya. "Better. How are you Gerald?"

"I am well Your Majesty. it has been too long.... I am ready to accept your offer."

"Bout time. We'll discuss this later. Where are Ami and Narx? Yes I heard about Rey. Poor dear." She looked at Lairia. "My apologies my dear. Pitr could you at least let her down?"

Pitr did so, still holding the lightning ball.

Hvedra moved to her court, where a throne was suddenly waiting. She sat primly and studied them. "Well this is a fine kettle of fish. I understand you've pissed off just about everyone this time daughter."

Elaya nodded, her face still in the grass. "Yes mother. But unintentionally. And I have done my duty to the pack."

"I have heard. but you were less than entirely truthful to your sister."

"Yes Your Grace."

Pitr started to speak and Hvedra raised a finger. Silence. "Now my answer about Ami and Narx?"

"Apologies Your Majesty. Narxis is searching for a lost member of our group. One who was badly, likely mortally hurt. The one who aided Lairia in her trick. Amitiel has gone to help as he can."

"Ahhh I see. This...Arya is it?"

Elaya nodded. "Yes Your Grace."

Hvedra considered for a time, then looked at Pitr. "You were to pardon the girl. Why not do so again. Release her. As Elaya said she is dead. Not even the same scent now."

"It is still trickery Mother."

"Yes. But clever. And not without cause. Your Circle has not always been entirely just."

"Perhaps...but she swore to stand by our sentence."

"And your sentence was a pardon."

"And our rules!"

Elaya, Gerry, and even the court tensed at the raised tone. Pitr gulped. "Forgive me Mother."

Hvedra ignored this. "What rules did she break?"

Pitr blinked, slowly thinking. Elaya spoke into the silence. "She did have males and food in her room Your Grace, but will the full knowledge and agreement of the Circle. As arranged by Princess Seraphina."

Hvedra looked at Sera and smiled. "A wise move. Is that all?"

"I do believe so Your Majesty. The trick itself is not strictly against the rules."

Pitr spluttered but her mother raised a finger again.

Elaya continued. "I will admit that the rest of the group broke several rules. Shall I list them You Majesty?"

"No. Pitr I see no reason for Lairia to be further harmed or judged. As for your sister i would say you have punished her sufficiently for her aid in the trickery."

Pitr glowered at Elaya's back, but then released Lairia and the lightning ball. "Fine. But what about the Hellspawn!"

Hvedra arched an eyebrow. "Elaya made their presence known upon arrival did she not?"

"Well...yes."

"Then what is the trouble?"

"They are Hell sent assassins!"

"Elaya do they seek the blood of any?"

"No Your Majesty. She seeks him, and he seeks her. That is all I swear it."

Hvedra nodded and looked at Pitr who blinked. "I....I...I-"

"Who told you of all of this Pitr?"

Her jaw snapped shut and she looked down.

"Pitr you were asked a question."

Pitr did not speak.

"Elaya. Stand."

Elaya sprang to her feet instantly. She did not look at her sister.

"Do you know who told Pitr these things?"

"No Your Majesty. Though I might have a guess?"

"Go ahead."

"I suspect Lucifer Your Grace. He has a special interest in the female. And the male as well now I think of it."

"Pitr?"

She nodded.

"Lucifer? You trusted Lucifer over your own sister?"

"He can tell the truth!"

Hvedra nodded. "I see. You allowed your hurt, fear, and shame to cloud your mind. You will apologize to your sister's sub pack. And aid in the search for these Hellspawn. And you will inform your Circle of the deceit but also that Lairia is indeed dead. And-"

"But Your Majesty-"

Hvedra stood at the interruption and Pitr took a step back, cowering. Elaya then startled everyone by moving between Pitr and their mother.

Hvedra blinked. "What is this?"

"It is not meet to lay all blame or punishment on Pitr Your Majesty. I did allow this trickery. This deceit. I will not have her shamed to her Circle."

"What do you suggest?"

"I will inform them of Lairia's ultimate fate. And take responsibility."

Hvedra nodded. "I see. but is this not Princess Seraphina's pack?"

Elaya bowed in respect in to Sera. "it is Your Grace. But I was the one responsible for the pack at the time. This disgrace is mine. Not Seraphina's."

Gerry moved toward Elaya but she gave him a look and he went still.

Hvedra nodded. "You do know the Circle will likely ban you from the city. Perhaps more."

Elaya nodded. "it is only just Your Majesty."

Hvedra sighed and took her seat. She gestured and a messenger came forward. "Find the seven others of the Circle. And bring them here at once. Tell them nothing."

He bowed and was off.

Hvedra gave a signal and Elaya relaxed, going first to Sera and leading her to a chair near the throne, where Gerry took his place standing behind. She then got a place for Tatia, gently coaxing the girl out of her tent. "Just bear with me sweety. Besides my mom wants to meet you."

She then found seats for Lairia and Pitr. Lairia had to sit before Hvedra, in the open, but close enough that she could not be touched. Pitr sat facing the Metuzi Court, the seven chairs beside her empty.

The messenger returned with the seven as ordered, and Elaya helped each of them sit.

Then she told them all. She stood beside Lairia and admitted what the sorceress had done and why, but also took all the blame. When she had done so Lairia was lead to a place beside the throne, under the protection fully of the Metuzi.

Elaya stood before the Circle, awaiting their judgement, calm and relaxed.

While they conferred, Hvedra leaned over to Tatia. "Hello dear. You remind me so much of your ancestors. I was so sorry when your family was lost. I did not know your father well, but i did your mother. A lovely lady in every way. And you seem to have inherited that. She would be most proud of you."

Her smile was warm, friendly, and sincere. She smelled heavily of mountains, ice, and long runs, but the scent was sweet and refreshing.

Gerry stayed silent behind Sera, but Gurik plopped into a seat beside Seraphina and smiled. "Hi. I'm Elaya's dad. I'm so happy to meet you. I've never known my little girl to be so happy. And may i just say you smell wonderful." He winked at her as he sighed.

"Apologies. my wife says im overly friendly. So what do you think the baby is? A boy or a girl? Don't worry. i know what you are. i remember when your kind were everywhere. So beautiful. Anyway what are your thoughts on the baby's gender? Or your hopes? And have you considered any names yet?" He seemed more like a dog than a wolf, but there was a hardness to him that was undeniable, and his eyes missed nothing. His body was chiseled steel, and he was facing his eldest daughter and the Circle.

"Oh I should mention we didn't bring any of your soon to be siblings-in-law. Didn't want to overwhelm you even more than i am sure we are. When you are ready it will be my job to introduce you to everybody up there. Today we have other business. Anyway...oh that ring is gorgeous. Darling look at her ring!"

He didn't touch Sera but gestured at her hand. Hvedra tore her attention away from Tatia to look and gasped, but then gestured at the Rythert. "Darling look at these two? Aren't they lovely? And so kind. Ocean spriits!"

He grinned and made an odd gesture that the Rythert returned with delighted smiles. They turned to Hvedra who laughed. "Gurik may look like a silly old fool, but he's a King. Knows all the formal greetings and many more things. in fact Tatia if you wished he has several books on Atlantis we could have sent to your new home when you are ready."

Gurik slapped his knee. "That reminds me. Seraphi...no just Sera. Seraphina seems like what Elaya would call you. Anyway Sera, i have a few lineages of your people. very old, doubt they could be of much use these days, but i have been meaning to give them over when i had the chance. Perhaps your family might like them?"

Gerry spoke tentatively. "Her brother Jeziah might..."

"Jeziah the fire chef?"

Gerry nodded.

Gurik looked at Sera and grinned. "Wonderful...I thought he was just a distant relation at best. Why he was catering. But your brother. My my my. I love his food. Only had it twice on a trip to the Capitol, but it was wonderful. yes i think those will do. Unless you would like them Sera? They are old. Egyptian you know....Gerry...where is Duldrea?"

He smiled then and looked at Sera. "I only ever met Rey, but Gerry and and Elaya told us all about the group. mostly Gerry actually. I was looking forward to meeting everyone."

Gerry sighed. "Duldrea was taken along with Rey."

"oohh...oh dear. i am sorry to hear it. She seemed lovely. I do wonder if we met in the old days."

Gerry did not answer this.

"Gerry what's wrong?"

"I failed at my duties Your Grace. I questioned my commander."

Gurik arched an eyebrow, then looked at Sera. "Did he? Would you like to file a formal complaint with the Court? As a knight of the Metuzi Court he is honor bound to obey his commander. Serious charges if you wish."

Meanwhile Tatia had been somewhat left to herself as Hvedra had gotten distracted by Ebony and Rhaeghal. "They're beautiful! So well formed. You must take very good care of them."

She rubbed under their chins, eliciting purrs. "Gorgeous... why Rhaeghal is a familiar...of sorts. Lairia you are a clever one. Will you teach him to speak?

She leaned over to Tatia. "Some magic users make their familiars talk. It's rather a hard spell because it has to alter the voice box from what i understand. Don't quote me on that. Still it is useful. Knew one witch, she let her frog say spells. She was a good warrior. Perhaps you've heard of her Lairia? Agatha Riverbottom? Old bayou witch. Died not too long before the Crush. Bit silly but she was good. And she dealt with a lot of trouble down there. All that voodoo and hoodoo and demons and like. Not that demons are all necessarily bad, but...well they are demons of course."

They talked with ease and grace, and were opened to questions and discussion on most anything. As if their eldest daughter wasn't being questioned and judged twenty yards away.

~

Lucifer cursed when he sensed Hvedra. She'd clear up his nasty little plans quickly. But no matter he still had his dog. And....

~

Amitiel had only just begun to close in on Narxis when a flash of light blinded him, then he was hit with such force and so much power that he was knocked into an abandoned and condemned building which collapsed and burst into hellfire about him. it wouldn't hurt of kill him, but it would keep him busy for a while.

Luci cackled as the bricks split, and the mortar turned to powder in the blaze.

~

Narxis would not give up. He continued to scour the city. Then suddenly he heard it. Her voice. He couldn't answer. But he knew now.

He burst into the shop moments after she had sent the message. "Arya?!

Sera was about to reply to Gerry, still hurt that he would second guess her but able to forgive him with his apology when the scream broke out. She spun around just in time to see Pitr's face before she felt water encase her, forcing her to hold her breath. Looking around her she could see everyone was being trapped and tried desperately to break the bubble but the magic kept her encased. As the water grew cold she could feel the bite of it on her skin, burning her flesh alike when Drea touched her. Instantly her worry became the baby and she curled her legs up as high as they could go, focusing all her heat into her stomach, to keep it warm. She knew the consequences, the rest of her body growing so cold she had to work against shivering and sucking in water. The burn of it was worse now without her heat and she felt light headed and sick, but she was able to keep her stomach contents down. Eyes wide she watched her lover be attacked and couldn't hold back the scream of fear and rage at being so useless. She could not hear a word that was being said though, her heart pounding with the effort to keep her stomach warm and her brain active, her ears frigid and cracking from the only element beside ice that harmed her.

When she finally was released she hit the ground with her knees and curled up harder, her forehead pressed to the ground as the night air only mocked her by skating over her broken, cracked and bleeding skin. It almost looked like a burn mixed with frost bite that covered her body, all except her stomach which remained warm.

Turning her head ever so slightly she could see Elaya and Pitr still in a rather heated conversation, with Lairia -the new Lairia- hanging mid air, choking. Then she heard a new voice and forced herself to sit up, still clutching her stomach as she noticed a rather regal looking man and woman who for some reason even though they were strangers looked familiar, and they were approaching with a group of her own. Sera did not know who they were at that moment but she was powerless and defenceless without her heat, and she felt the instinct to fight overcoming her, to get to Elaya and make sure she was safe. That was all that mattered.

"Don't get any closer," she warned before anyone had said a word to her, still highly unaware of what was going on as she scrambled back, tearing the skirt of her dress off on a rock and not pausing, "touch me and I'll alight a million suns within your head, see how fast you fry."

It was a cold threat but she meant it. Already she could feel the mother flame underneath her, warming at the thought of release. Seraphina would do whatever it took to protect herself now, and the baby.

It took some explaining and coaxing from Elaya -and only Elaya- before Sera would visibly calm down, although she was still rather stressed and she had made no attempts to bow or acknowledge their titles, even after Elaya's mother greeted her. She did apologize though, for her rather harsh remarks. She couldn't help but pull Elaya to the side and check her over to make sure she healed while the others waited for the Circle to arrive, before pulling her in tightly and kissing her, her body still cold as ice except her tummy.

"Your sister is a bitch," she whispered, well aware they could hear her, "she could have killed me and...and the baby."

She was drawing heat now from Elaya, trying to warm herself. No one dared disturb them till the Circle arrived, and then a were kindly gestured to Sera and Elaya that Seraphina needed to sit, and she begrudgingly left the comfort of her fiance as she did, taking a seat next to Elaya's father, now that introductions had been done.

She turned when Elaya's father spoke, trying to remember her name. She was overwhelmed, feeling awful, and stressed. All she wanted was Elaya's arms, and the fact she stood before the Circle now was making things worse. As happy as he sounded, she couldn't reciprocate the feelings.

"Hi," was all she replied with, her eyes never leaving Elaya's back.

"I'll be happy as long as he or she is alive and healthy," she responded and there was an edge to her voice as her eyes shot angrily to Pitr, "And no one threatens my child. As for names...no. Me and Elaya haven't had a chance to even finish our wedding invitations, let alone discuss names for our first child."

She looked back to Elaya as he spoke and she nodded alone, her hand flexing when he pointed out the ring, for a moment worried he was going to touch her. She was already stressed as it was. Sera really wanted her personal space at this very moment. A soft smile did finally pull at her lips as both Elaya's parents complimented the ring and then Rythert, like two children excited about new toys. She was grateful they had not brought more were's to meet her. These two were overwhelming for the Phoenix as it was.

~

Tatia wasn't too happy about leaving the comfort of her tent and Rythert's arms. The nightmares were getting worse, and now he was seeing the group's faces where Nickens should be, making her wake in the middle of the night crying. Rythert had been doing their best to help her, but it had made it hard for her to even look in the eyes of her friends without feeling afraid, or sick.

As she took a seat, she was happy to be left alone till the Queen spoke to her, making Tatia jump and her eyes shoot up, terrified and anxious. Her body language alone showed that she would rather not be around, and her eyes said it too.

"Thank you," she replied, trying her best to be polite, "I barely remember her, but I'm glad she was nice."

She turned to listen to the comments about Rythert and finally a smile showed, her love for them breaking through anything. She took her sun and moon's hands for comfort and support as she was offered books on Atlantis and nodded, her voice still weak but louder this time, "That would be nice, thank you."

~

Seraphina didn't mind what they called her. In fact they could call her anything, as long as Elaya made it out safe and sound. The stress was beginning to make her nauseous, wanting to have this whole experience over with and behind them. Cluing into the conversation she turned and nodded.

"My brother would love them yes, as would my parents," she didn't mention the fact she was adopted, or that she had actually come from a volcano and not Phoenix's. That was a secret only for Elaya and Jeziah, "If you like his food, you'll be delighted to hear he will be catering my wedding. He wouldn't have it any other way."

Her voice seemed a shred more relaxed as she talked about something she liked, but one look toward Elaya again and the worry returned in her face, ignoring the conversation as she tried to hear the Circle. She only clued in again when she was addressed, but she waved it off quickly with a shake of her head, "There is no need. He knows how I feel. That is enough."

She didn't look to Gerry, nor address him. Sera would pull Gerry to the side and talk to them when this was over privately. And Gerry knew that. Sera would rather have a personal conversation than make it a public event.

~

Lairia was having a bad night. First she had practically choked to death at Pitr's hands, and now she was sitting on a chair, surrounded by were's, with the Circle only meer feet away hearing the story of her trickery, and Arya was missing, possibly dead. All of these were stressing her out, and her throat felt raw. Lairia kept her head in her hands until the Queen addressed her, then looked up and smiled weakly at Rhaegal, the exhaustion clear in her face.

"No I will not be. He speaks enough all his own."

In response Rhaegal chuffed and then chirped happily and Lairia exclaimed, "As you can see. And no...I haven't heard of her."

~

Nothing happened. Arya shook the ball, yelled at it, even screamed. But she felt nothing. The pain was becoming too great, but her frustrations were worse. Screaming she hit the shelf hard enough it knocked over, crystal shattering. Then she collasped, lying beside the broken glass as the pain became too unbearable. Closing her good eye she groaned, tears growing at the corner of her eyes. What if he hadn't gotten the message? What if she was too late? Had Lucifer stolen another person from her? What kind of game was this?

When Narxis bursted in he would find her on the floor, her blood pooling around her as she bled freely, the bandage too soaked through and the rubbing alcohol she had put on early thinning her blood unintentionally. One leg was at an awkward angle, obviously numb and her eyes were closed as she took harsh, swallow breaths, each one wheezing out of her.

"W-who?" she groaned, opening her good eye and coughing up blood, but she had never felt so relieved, "Please...please don't be tricking me Lucifer. I can't...I can't take any more of this...N-Narxis is that you? P-please be you."

Narxis kissed her Softly, stroking her cheek as he wrapped her in his arms, then he froze before jumping up, throwing a massive bag of gold at the clerk, then ran back toward the hospital."It's me Arya. i swear it by the fires of hell. What did he do to you?"

He kicked in the door. "HELP!"

The doctors tried to push him away but he drew a blade and pressed it to a throat. "Only way i leave her is if we're both dead. get to work."

~

Elaya remained calm, feeling Sera's fear and upset. After much arguing, and a lot of anger, the Circle agreed.

Lairia was to be left alone, and was now legally dead. The group would not be punished but Elaya was banned from Ocean City for the rest of time.

She shrugged at this, hugged Hagath, then smirked as Hvedra's glare forced Pitr to hug her sister, then with a bow to the Queen, the Circle left.

Elaya immediately went to Sera and kissed her, sitting on her lap, then smiled at her father. "Hi daddy. What are you guna do to Gerry?" She kissed his cheek.

He chuckled. "Your fiancee is going to handle it."

She nodded, then looked over at Tatia and Laria. "You should be free and clear now..but Tatia be careful. Lotsa merfolken agents out there. i do hope you will be at the wedding."

She turned back to Sera, and gently cupped her face. "Sorry hun. Bet you wanna strangle me a little bit now huh?" She kissed her softly. "Forgive me?"

Arya didn't even have the strength to wrap her arms around him, but she did kiss him back in earnest, throwing more emotion in it than she meant to, or perhaps she did. As he rushed her out the sun felt blinding, but what worried her more was the soft cackling she could hear in the back of her head. Lucifer was well aware, and whatever he found amusing worried her.

"He," she croaked, her head nestled under his jaw as he carried her, "He gave me...twenty four hours to live...in order to...give...you up so I...could get my powers back."

She coughed and wheezed, her side burning, "He...made me human...took my powers so I can't heal. My eye...he blinded me...my leg is numb."

When they reached the hospital the doctors there were relieved she was found, but slightly frightened of Narxis. Arya wasn't about to let him go either, and once she was put in a gurney she held onto his hand tightly, putting the last of her strength into the effort. Lucifer was not taking him from her. No one was dying on her account.

~

Seraphina practically forgot to breath for a solid five minutes before the Circle finished and Elaya turned. Suddenly all she wanted to do was run to her partner, her mate, but she knew it wouldn't be 'ladylike'. If only she could speak to her, talk to her somehow...I just want to know your safe. That we are safe.

As Elaya came closer she sat on Sera's lap and the Phoenix almost thought she understood Elaya's intentions, like a small voice sounding just like Elaya in her head was telling her to take her heat. She eagerly drew it in, not enough to hurt her lover, but just enough to replenish her heat. She mouthed a thank you and kissed Elaya's fingers, her shoulder's relaxing.

Lairia and Tatia both looked relieved. It was Tatia who spoke first though, "Thank you Elaya. We will be. Lairia has a plan. And we will be at the wedding. I should...I should be better by then."

She looked away, ashamed at her internal problems. Lairia also thanked her, turning to Tatia and Rythert to discuss their plans. While they did Sera refocused on her fiancee, smiling and shaking her head.

"I could never be mad at you," she replied, "Frantic, stressed, and unbelievably worried yes. But not mad."

Narxis knelt out of the way of the medical team as he watched her face and kissed her hand, stroking her cheek. he didn't know what to do. but he wouldn't leave her. Ever.

~

Elaya nodded, then smiled. "mom, Dad...it's been a really long day. May we go rest? Then we can talk over breakfast?"

Hvedra nodded but coughed at Gerry. "I expect you to report to your commander when she is ready. Until then you cannot take of the blood."

He bowed. "yes My Queen."

He went to his tent while Gurik escorted Hvedra to her much larger one.

Elaya drew Sera to theirs, and once inside knelt, kissing Sera's middle then sighed when she felt the life within. She stood kissing her lover, then sat on the cot, pulling Sera down into her arms. "Ok...whats going on with Gerry babe?"

She had Sera in a tight grip, and her body between Sera and the rest of the world. She was clearly furious, though she had masked it perfectly.

It became clear in a matter of minutes that Arya needed two things: a blood transfusion and immediate surgery. And yet the doctors stalled.

"We don't have her blood type," one explained to Narxis, flinching away from him before he could even react, "We can preform the surgery, but if she continues to bleed out she will die no matter what we do."

"He won't let me heal," she whispered, her voice weak, "Narxis...he'll hurt me worse if I try to heal. Just...just stitch me up."

The doctor looked scared, "Stitching you up will not help if there is infection and you've lost so much blood and-"

"Stitch me..." she demanded but could barely hold a commanding tone. Her good eye opened and looked up at Narxis, her grip on his hand waning as she grew weaker, "He cut down my hours...I don't have much time. If I...if I swear fealty to him...he'll let me live. But I'd be returning to Hell."

~

Seraphina felt like a weight left her shoulders as she entered the tent. The rest of the group was also retiring to their tents, everyone needing alone time. As Elaya knelt and kissed her belly Sera stopped her breath, scared Elayawould hear something wrong. But Elaya's soft smile told her all was alright. She let herself be pulled into her lover's arms, pressing into her tightly as Elaya's heat was healing her cracked skin, her body starting to look less frostbitten.

"It can wait," Sera replied, "He...he seconded guessed my judgement. It, well it hurt my feelings. But if he wishes for you to be leader and the others agree, I'll step down."

She didn't seem upset in front of Elaya now as she continued, "Not that our group will be a group much longer. But as I said it doesn't matter right now. Something is on your mind. What is it?"

She wasn't sure how she knew, but Sera just did.

Narxis shook his head. "if he takes you back to Hell it will spark a war. You cannot-"

Suddenly the medical team all just walked away. "What...Hey! Get back here! She needs help!"

Lucifer appearred sitting on the end of her bed. "More than you know boy."

Narxis jumped to his feet. "You killed her you-" His hand was going for his blade. Lucifer moved quicker though. He grabbed Narxis by the hair and proceeded to calmly beat his face to pulp. Narxis tried to fight back but his blows were knocked away without a thought.

Finally his body began to seize and he collapsed gagging on his sulfurous blood.

Only then did Lucifer look at Arya. "Well now. What do we say? I can just kill him now if you want. make it easier. it's time to go home dog. Your master is calling."

~

Elaya sighed. "i wanna tear Pitr's throat out. She could have killed you both!"

She squeezed Sera tight, kissing her neck. "I love you so much...but she...I can't believe she would be so stupid....She's better than that."

She sighed. "She's guna have a long road ahead to clean off this stink. Mom is guna be pissed for at least a decade. maybe more. We'll have many babies by then."

She smiled at the thought, then sniffed and sighed. "Daniel is here by the way. He's informing my mother that the invitations have been sent out. He will want to speak with us in the morning."

She rolled her eyes. "Can't we just elope or something?" She smiled knowing this was impossible as she snuggled closer to her Phoenix.

For the little strength she had, Arya did jump and inch up the bed slightly at the appearance of Lucifer. Of course he was involved. She wanted to yell at him, but had so little effort left. Instead she felt Narxis' hand slip away as he reached for his blade and she felt her mind screaming at him to stop, knowing Lucifer would take that as an invitation.

"No!" she screamed out as within seconds Narxis was on the floor choking. She ignored his taunts and pushed the blanket aside, ignoring the pain and the blood pouring everywhere, her head light and woozy as she rolled off the side to the floor, bruising her hip as she struggled to get to Narxis. As she reached him she wrapped one arm around his shoulders, then glared hatefully up at Lucifer.

"You won't touch him," she growled, low and threatening, "Take my powers and go fuck yourself Lucifer. You aren't taking me back to hell, and you aren't taking him from this plane either?"

"Says the girl whose bleeding to death on the floor? How very threatening?" Lucifer sneered, "I'm guessing your hiding a secret army in one of those pockets, now aren't you?"

He had a point. She had nothing to bargain with, nothing to gain footing. Lucifer could kill them both now without batting an eye. But he didn't, because Arya was more valuable alive. And she knew it.

"I'm going no where with you," she spat back, flecks of her blood hitting his pants, "My master has called to me, and I have found him. And with him I'll stay!"

She moved closer to Narxis, her eyes never leaving Lucifer's, wanting to see the look on his face as she spoke, "I swear my fealty, devotion, and eternal service to you, my lord and master, Archdemon Narxis Prince of Holes. Blood-master of the Chained. Master of me. May my fang slay all you ask for, and may my services to you be eternal."

She didn't even know those words until seconds ago. They came to her, within her mind and she knew they were right. And she knew she wanted this. More than anything.

~

Sera understood well. She too had a very bad taste in her mouth from Pitr, and even if she was Elaya's sister, if she threatened her child again, Sera would end her without blinking twice. Snuggling closer, she pulled Elaya's hand onto her stomach and let the heat warm her further.

"I love you too," Sera whispered, "I was scared too. That water...it was so frigid. Not like the bath water we have...I couldn't...couldn't even breath."

She didn't complain. A decade sounded about long enough. Then she laughed, hearing that Elaya wanted to elope. "Well I'm glad invitations were sent. And no we can't elope. Your family would be upset, and I want this. The dresses, the decorations...the honeymoon sex..."

She winked at the last one, trying to relax them both with humor.

Elaya laughed and kissed her lover, then sighed and lay back, groaning. "Fuck..she hits hard...." She opened her dress and revealed her body. Rigidly muscled as always, bulging in fact, but now also nearly solid purple with bruises.

She took a deep breath then slid her hands up into Sera's hair. "Well the volcanoes will keep you and the babies warm. Even with all the ice and snow. Don't worry. Sides I hear they have been heating up. Ooh and I need to speak with the Royal SPellwolf. He should have some things to help you out while we're up there."

She then raised a finger. "Oh and I refuse leadership. Only reason i was yelling orders is because some sexy one was too busy freaking out about the boo boo she gave Arya."

She smirked and bopped Sera's nose. "She's a death hound babe. Unless you take her heart and...well do a lot more damage and utterly destroy the heart she can recover from anything. And dumbass Luci isn't guna let her die....ow Fuck!" Her right arm began to tremor and she pushed back her sleeve to reveal the target shaped bruise where one of Pitr's spears had struck at her shoulder. "Great. Now I get to shake rattle and roll until these heal fully. I am so guna kick her ass."

~

"you traitorous bitch."

Lucifer stepped off the bed and drew his blade. he raised it high. Then the world went black for a moment, then Narxis was standing before Lucifer, a divine blade to the Devil's throat.

Narxis was entirely healed, and as he spoke it was once again in the voice of command. "As your master I grant you your powers, abilities and all rights as my death hound. And i heal you without delay."

Lucifer lurched as everything feel out of him and into Arya.

Narxis hissed. "Time to go old man."

"you are playing a dangerous game boy."

"She's mine now. Stay away from her. Or risk war."

Lucifer sneered, but he did leave.

Narxis nodded, then collapsed next to Arya. He did managed to sheath the blade, then gently cupped her face, his eyes out of focus. "You alright? I think.." He shimmered for a moment and as he did he reached into his head, then pulled and reformed, then dropped a large piece of bone and cartilage. He grunted. "Ow! The fucker drove my skull into my brain."

He blinked and his eyes slowly gained focus and he smiled at her. "Thanks...you realize you just made me a power of Hell. Hence my healing...You ok?"

Sera growled when she saw the bruises, letting Elaya lie down as she went with her, now nestled into the crook of her arm, kissing the bruises on her chest.

"I would have burned her for this," Sera hissed, furious at her partner being treated in such a way, "I know she's your sister, but no one hurts you. I'd take on the moon if it threatened you."

And she meant it. Elaya was her everything.

Continuing to lay kisses on her bruises so blushed at Elaya's light taunt, "I worried. Even Arya said divine blades can kill her."

~

Arya felt the power surge within her, growing and as she healed she shifted, growing twice her size as the massive hound came to stand beside her master, flashing her fangs at Lucifer in warning. No one was touching Narxis, not without getting through her first.

Even Lucifer was smart enough to see this was a losing fight. As he disappeared she returned to flesh and sat on the floor, letting her head stop spinning from the amount of healing and activity that had been done. As Narxis collasped beside her though she crawled into his arms, like a puppy wanting attention, kissing him affectionately as he pulled the shard of bone from his brain and she made a face.

"Gross," she agreed.

Shaking her head, Arya had no idea what she had done for Narxis. All she knew is this felt so...right. She relaxed in his arms more, her legs sticking out on either side of his hips so she could face him.

"I didn't," she explained but a slow smile began to form, "I'm better now, because of you."

She pressed her lips once more to him, her naked body pushing against him as she opened her emotions more. He could feel it all now; there was no use even trying to hide how she felt. As master he had access to her dreams, thoughts, and feelings.

As she pulled back her eyes darkened and she spoke both teasingly but also with a tone of jealousy, "But no making more death hounds for yourself, now that your a big shot. You only need one. Me."

She yanked his head closer and planted a kiss again, and a brief worry of rejection stabbed at her. If he could see how deep her emotions ran, would he be alright with how she felt? Or was she about to get a reality dose she wasn't sure she could bare?

Elaya smiled. "Thank you darling. lets hope you never have to fight Mother Moon."

her eyes were closed and it was clear she was falling towards sleep.

She shook her head. "They can. but Lucifer would never have allowed it..and things are different. i can smell them both. like really big house fires or something...she's ok...But somethings....changed."

She yawned, and drew Sera into a kiss, which she fell asleep in the middle of.

~

Narxis returned each kiss.

At her demand he blinked, then looked at her. "Why would I want another? I have the best."

He drew her into another kiss. "All mine. My beauty."

He groaned, then gently pushed her away so he could stand then helped her up. "We need to go. We've caused enough mayhem even for us." He grabbed a pair of scrubs. "put these own. No ogles you but me."

he pinched her ass and grinned, his eyes dancing, then he blinked as Amitiel came in, covered in soot and dust.

"Hi."

Amitiel grunted. "i hear you had a visit...and i see your lady is better. Sera is waiting. We need to go."

Narxis nodded. "Just let her get dressed. Oh just because of our deal. im now fully a powered Prince. Arya is my death hound."

Amitiel nodded. "Same rules apply to her."

"Figured. We'll work it out...can you uh?"

He gestured at the mess they had made. Amitiel nodded and everything was cleaned up in a moment. He didn't look at Arya, nor speak to her, waiting for a sign she would be willing.

Sera was just as tired, and sleep was a healthy thing. Laying one last kiss on a bruise she cuddled in close, thankful Narxis and Arya were still alive.

"As long as no one dies," she sighed, closing her eyes and yawning, her hand once more taking Elaya's and placing it on her stomach, but this time more protectively, wanting their child safe, as fears of more attacks came to mind. Soon she too had passed out, both asleep in each others arms.

~

Arya was about ready to take her man there on the floor but to her annoyance Amitiel showed up. She said nothing though, a newfound respect growing for the feathered man. If her master trusted him, than she too would,

"I'm his," she reilliterated with an actual grin, taking the scrubs and putting them on then grimacing at Narxis, "Please tell me I can grab clothes on the way? These are horrid."

"Maybe..."

he swayed, then grabbed Amitiel who also swayed as the demon nearly fell over. NArxis shook and faded again then this time came away with several bits of bone. "That asshole! he broke off my ear bones!"

He shook himself and worked his jaw and slowly he began more steady. He took a few practice steps, nodded, then returned to Arya and kissed her cheek as he put an arm about her waist. "There. no I won't fall. And yes we can get you some clothes...if any stores are open. If not i'll get Daniel to get you something you like ok?"

He gestured to the door and they followed Amitiel out of the hospital.

Sadly the stores were all closed within the city to fight the fire, and to search for them. Narxis grunted and scooped her up and they just flew to the camo. Once there he got a guard to get Daniel.

"What? oh hello Narxis. And...friend."

"This is Arya. My lady. i wnat her to have anything she wants."

"But-"

"Do i need to wake up Elaya?"

Daniel shook his head and moved Arya. "how can i help you?"

Narxis arched an eyebrow and grabbed another guard. "What happened? Whose in the big tent?"

When he learned both he and Amitiel blinked, then Narxis sat in a camp chair. "Well...this should be fun."

Arya moved forward when Narxis stumbled, worry written all over her face. There had indeed been a major shift in Arya's behavior. Something about being so close to death, and trapped within her own feelings for hours had made her...easier to read.

"Are you alright Narxis?" she asked as he caught his balance and returned to her, one of her hands running along his jaw, feeling for anything else broken. At his request to leave and find clothing on the way she nodded. His word was her command.

When they reached camp, Arya looked around and whistled, "Pretty damn sure when I left you guys didn't have these numbers."

She winked at Narxis playfully as she said it, then to the guard as Narxis caught one, her hand resting on Narxis' chest as his arm remained around her. She didn't recognize the names persay, but they did sound familiar. Arya had probably been told about the Metuzi leaders before, she simply hadn't memorized such information.

Who are they? her thoughts could be heard by him now and she knew that, using it to ask a question she assumed would anger the guard as he walked off. She could not hear his thoughts, nor anything he felt but she was an open book to him now when he felt like reading her.

"The Queen and King of the Metuzi my beauty. Elaya's parents."

He drew her into a kiss as Daniel brought up a catalogue. "i can do most any color. What would you like?"

Narxis grunted as he ignited a fire. He then nudged Arya. "Your body your choice my beauty. What do you like to wear?"

Daniel looked at Narxis then at Arya. "I have a wide selection of evening wear, casual clothing, business attire, and of course sleep wear, and a massive selection in delicates. As well as shoes, hats, and other accessories. If you tell me your powers i can even find ways so you can shift without it damaging the clothes.... Master Narxis whom do I bill?"

"me. Her needs are my needs."

Daniel nodded. "Lady Arya?"

Arya made a silent 'oh' eith her mouth before standing up on tiptoe to kiss him. She didn't make a snarky comment or shrug it off, too busy focusing on Narxis than anything else.

As Daniel brought out a catalog Arya did huff then shrugged, being let go by Narxis to build the fire as she crossed her arms over her chest, "Black."

As he explained what he could grab her, his last part struck her as interesting. Clothes that could shift with her. Her head moved to look at Narxis, listening to his rumbling voice as he offered to pay for it all. This would be a master she could enjoy serving under.

"I want them to be constructed for shifter abilities," she explained, and plopped down on Narxis crossed legs, nestling her back into his without asking as she flipped through the pages. She wasn't ashamed of her feelings anymore, and he had yet to reject her emotions, so Arya decided to do as he liked, which was sitting on him for tonight, until her master ordered her off.

It would take her an hour to chose out a set of clothing, which was a pair of skin tight black leggings with rips up the sides to show her skin, leather combat boots that only rose to the ankle, and to even her surprise a red tank crop top to go under the new leather jacket she had found. The red was a very dark red and she rather liked it. Then she went into the lingerie piece and -finding a sexy piece almost every page she knew would drive Narxis wild- had to order each of them, wanting them all embudded with the magic. She hadn't let Narxis see the pieces, but she did tell him he'd be in for a new treat every night for many weeks to come.

Narxis smiled and began to rub her back and shoulders as she searched through the catalogues.

He distracted himself by chatting with Amitiel, but paused anytime she spoke to him, and kissed her neck at her choices, or when she promised him surprises. "All i need is you my beauty."

He continued to rub her back, neck and shoulders, enjoying being able and allowed to touch her at his will.

He marveled at how relaxed and happy she was, and swore he would never misuse that. Without that fear and anger she was much more the lady he had fallen for. And so much more.

He did sneak a peak when Daniel tried to get her to choose a dress, and he pointed out a black gown with a plunging neckline that would display her well formed arms to great affect. "That one."

Before she could argue he caught her lips in a kiss. "We are going to a wedding my beauty. I wish to see you in this. It will...please me. And i will please you for acceding to my wishes later." His eyes danced with the offer.

Her anger was greatly subdued, it was true. It was not entirely gone, as it was part of her personality and nature, but without Lucifer breathing down her neck she was able to let a lot of that fear, and it felt so freeing she couldn't help but feel happy for the night. At least with Narxis. Her replies to Daniel were still short and clipped, his bubbling happiness a little too much for the death hound.

Every kiss on her neck renewed her small smile as she picked out lingerie, hearing his words and growling at him, "You won't be saying that when I'm dressed in this."

Finishing her hunt, Daniel tried to get her to pick out a dress, and she growled, snapping her teeth when his hand got too close to her but begrudgingly looked, hearing the excuse of being invited to a wedding.

"As long as they don't make me wear pastels," she mumbled, flipping through pages till Narxis stopped and pointed out a fairly beautiful dress with a plunging neckline. A smile pulled at her lips as he kissed her, "Are you sure? I might look hotter than the brides in this little number."

But she would do anything to please him, and not just because he was her master, although it did affect her, making her more eager to please. She nodded to Daniel and handed the catalog back before leaning back more into Narxis, kissing him again, his eyes offering much more than just clothes.

"Anything to please," she whispered and then with an added bit of sass, "But bribery always makes it easier."

He smirked and kissed her again, with more fervency this time, then nipped her lip. "Bribery? Is your pleasure only a payment?"

his eyes continued to dance as out of Amitiel's sight his finger slipped into her clothing and down, resting between her legs, not moving, just resting there, teasing and taunting her.

"Or is it something more my beauty?"

Arya felt his hand slip lower and could feel her skin shivering at his touch, her inner fire awakening at the idea of such pleasure. It already felt like eternity since their last bout, and it had only been a day.

"Perhaps," she shrugged, lingering her lips close to his, "Or perhaps its more. It's so hard to tell...maybe you should show me, help me make my decision."

He kissed her again. Then suddenly they were gone.

He landed on a cliff overlooking the camp, and pulled her onto him, kissing her more hungrily, his hands coming to her breasts. "How shall i show you my beauty?"

His eyes burned now, as he rolled and pressed her to the rock beneath, kissing her and pressing down against her with mad passion. he wanted and needed her.

She felt the shift, and then her back on cold rock instead of him, but his hands were on her breasts, ripping the scrubs off, and his hot mouth was against hers, his erection digging into her thigh. She wanted him just as eagerly, her nails driving down his back before she groped his fine ass, groaning against him, pinned under him.

"Show me in every way," she moaned, tilting her head back, "My master must teach his hound to behave. It's how she likes it best. And she's been quite naughty."

Images of the night before, gagged and bound and at his mercy came to her mind. She could give up her control to him freely now, and she wanted to. Her best orgasms came when he was in control, when he oozed power.

~

When morning came Arya was fast asleep on top of Narxis' chest within a cave they had found less than a mile away, but far enough not to be overheard. The aftermath of their night was still splayed on the walls, darkness stained on them, smoke curling around them, and Arya still bound in multiple clothes that had held her arms, legs and head the night before but now just hung off her body as she slept, comfortable in his arms.

Amitiel went to the cave mouth. "narxis! We have been summoned to meet the Queen. Along with your lady. Daniel has her first outfit ready."

he hung it on a tree branch then left before Narxis could respond.

narxis grunted and gently rolled her onto her back and went to get the outfit, which was precisely what she had asked for, along with her chosen intimate wear and came back, and sat on her middle, kissing her softly. "Shall i untie you? or do you want to wriggle free?"

his eyes burned as she snickered at the idea, very much enjoying the idea of her wriggling.

Arya woke with a jolt at the sound of Amitiel's voice, burying her head into Narxis' chest from the light as she woke. Groaning as he rolled her off, she had already started to wriggle when he sat on her, leaving her to give him an amused glare, but unable to speak with the gag still in her mouth. If it wasn't for being summoned, Arya could easily take him a few rounds now, his body too good to give up.

She wriggled harder underneath him, finally getting one hand free and pulling at the gag so that she could speak.

"You just so love me tied and submissive. Good thing I like it too."

She kept wriggling then sighed, "You're knots are too good. Untie me my lord?"

He smiled and tugged at a single line and the knots all fell away. Then he kissed her softly.

"Alright. We'll be eating with the Queen. And it does not do to keep royalty waiting."

He stood and stretched, then changed his own clothing into jeans, a tshirt and a denim jacket. It was very casual, but it suited him as everything was black with dark blood red accents.

He stretched again and growled. "I already miss those beds. They were very handy for fucking you in."

He grinned and flicked a small pebble at her. "If you weren't so perfect and sexy i might actually 'sleep." he made it clear he was teasing, and still craving more of her.

Back
Top Bottom