Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Colliding Worlds (BurningWillows & Greeneyed23)

Elaya waited until Sera sprang then she took the next largest buck, bringing it down easily, then dragging over to the other, letting her cook it in it's flesh.

She did not move until Sera had drawn back, then she killed the buck with a simple grip of her fangs, snapping it spine instantly. She sniffed at both and nodded grinning widely. She stood into her were form and smiled. "Want some now or should we what?" She did reach ed down and rip out the sections with the non edible juices. She tossed those away. "I left the hearts for Narxis."

Renault stayed just as focused as the siren his eyes bright with delight.

Drea slept on, calm and relaxed, smiling as she sensed the oncoming dinner as the water of the forest gained new sources from the blood of the dead and the fear of the others.

Sera returned to her fleshy form, naked and happy. Her clothes were stored in a tree where she entered the forest, meaning she would need to trek back. She had a flawless body with only a few scars from fights. Her skin was pale but not freckled like many red heads. Her small perky chest and tight but average ass gave her a slim looking figure. Seraphina wasn't embarrassed or ashamed of her nudity, well used to this routine by now.

"We can eat with the others. Great hunt by the way. I'm glad you joined, I enjoy your company. Need help with these bucks, or may I retrieve my clothes and meet you at camp Elaya?"

Elaya licked her lips in a much different way seeing her boss nude. But she shook herself. Now was not the time to approach Sera about such things.

She scooped up the bucks, then scooped up Sera as well. "Neither." She took off before Sera could respond, gently depositing her by the tree, then running on to camp.

She had meant to say something but being around Sera in wolf form overwhelmed Elaya's senses. especially right after Sera burned. She dropped off the bucks in the middle of camp, then simply to cool down jumped into the pool with Drea, who laughed and splashed her as she got out to go eat.

Sera got dressed, a slight blush on her cheeks for feeling Elayas hands on her naked skin. She wasn't open about her sexuality to the group, but they must be catching on as she never flirted at the bar and hadn't been found with a man as long as they knew her.

It took the Phoenix an hour to walk back in her human form, as fast as any mortal. When she arrived most of the Bucks had been divided up and in need of cooking. Eyeing Lairia, Sera let a tendril of flame free from her hand, cooking all the meat perfectly so they had crunchy skin and soft, juicy meat within.

"Bon appetite." She called out grabbing her portion,and with noticing Elaya was in the water, grabbed hers too.

Kai jumped in, eager to eat and hopefully get away from the sorceress for a bit, not because she was awful, but the group was ignoring him as long as she was at his side. As for Tatia she wasn't getting up till she won.

"Aha," she squealed, pushing her hand down but instead of getting it right she missed it by a few inches so that the blade protruded near her middle finger at the tip, and it sliced the edge of her skin, drawing blood like a paper cut.

"Ow, fuck," she sighed, "I'm terrible at this."

narxis was deep into the second heart.

Reynault smirked at Tatia, laughing. "No. you just haven't practiced. been to busy seducing your toys." He winked then touched his finger to a fang and rubbed it on the cut, healing it almost instantly.

Elaya flicked her eyes over toward Sera as she approached and smiled. "Hey boss." She took her portion, gazing up at the stars. These two had changed, though many claimed it had nothing to do with the great cataclysm, Elaya was among many who were certain that it was connected.

"I remember the constellations. Especially Orion. Now even his belt is gone. And the North Star is fading."

Gerry was still in his nest, though he had been given his portion of meat. He now shot an arrow into the water with a note. "All clear boss. Thanks for the meat."

3abc2b74a46ab26f8a961054ce562ab6.jpg

"I enjoy my toys," she laughed, winking at him, "Thank you for healing that. I should grab my supper."

She sauntered up and over, taking what was hers and eating it rather quickly before discarding the bones. When she was sated Tatia wiped her mouth and returned to Reynault.

"Shall we try this game again? Or do you have another?"

bef60d8fbe3b24bc890ae742d5405e50.jpg

Seraphina waved at Gerry, as she took her boots and tights off so she could sit with her legs in the water and eat. Looking up from her spot on the rock staring at the dying stars.

"I know. It's saddening to see the stars fade and die."

Sitting down on the rock, she took a bite of her food as she stretched out her leg to dip it in the water. Even as her toe hit the pool it began to grow hotter, the water boiling at her heat.

"Sorry," she grimaced, sitting on the rock beside Elaya and pulling her foot back out, "I'm too hot."

4a7a9c746ab9bc4ad7b102894b5709ba.jpg

Lairia took her meat, and retired to a spot at the edge of the grotto, leaving the group to their activities. She knew they had all gotten off on the wrong foot, and aggravating the people she'd be stuck with for weeks to come would not help matters. Instead she settled against a tree for the night, resigned to eat her meal and get some sleep.

Reynault gestured at Narxis who joined them and began dealing out a game of poker with normal cards. This drew in the others who weren't at the pool.

Elaya laughed. "Well you are exceptionally beautiful boss."

She smiled up at Sera chewing her meat softly.

Drea had joined the poker game, and it was beginning to build up steam. Drea, always the most maternal and friendly of the group looked over at Laria. "Hey miss! Would you like to join the game?"

Lairia looked genuily surprised at the invite, and knew it be rude to decline, so she got up and brushed her dress over before joining the circle. She was wedged between Amitiel and Kai, staring across at Tatia who was whispering some joke in Reynault's direction, too quiet for anyone to hear.

Over at the water, Seraphina was enjoying both her legs in the water, watching the bubbles rise as the water boiled and steam filled the air.

"Well...thank you," her cheeks flushed red at the compliment, "But I didn't mean looks Elaya, I meant I am literally too hot. Tell me if the water becomes scalding please? I do not wish to hurt you."

She finished her meal then wiggled closer to the edge, wanting to get in and feel the water rise to her neck, but that would indeed heat the water much quicker, and they'd be sitting in a hot tub shortly, not a small outside pond of water.

"If it was just us woman I'd be more inclined to strip down and join you in that water, it looks serene. But I feel the men would enjoy that show all too much."

Reynault laughed at the joke as the cards were dealt out and the game truly began with some old but reliable clay chips. "We don't play for money. people get stabbed."

Elaya called out. "Yeah! And some vampires get their chests caved in for pocketing aces!"

"that was one time!"

Amitiel spoke in his plodding way. "And when you stacked that royal flush last month?"

"Practice!"

Narxis grinned. "And when you palmed those four nines three times in Oak City?"

"hey that wasn't our game."

The argument was friendly and good natured, and carried them into the game proper.

Elaya nudged her boss. "Well you could slide in and strip. I know I wouldn't mind a hot bath. The rocks and the bubbles would keep you covered. Though if you do i am stripping too."

She sighed floating along and smiling. "You may have the heat but my blood runs very hot boss. I never get cold. Last time i got my temp checked i was normal at 165. My grandma topped out at 195. We were's just naturally run hot."

Lairia listened to their friendly banter and it actually made her smile, seeing such an odd group come together. Kai took notice of the smile and announced it rather loudly.

"Look, the sorceress can actually smile! I was starting to worry your lips were stuck ma'am."

She glared at him but not in a hostile way, then took her cards and continued to smile.

Seraphina looked back over at the group, and seeing that no one was looking, unbuckled her belt and let her top slide off. The cold night air bit at her hot skin, making her nipples harden and her flesh grow goosebumps. Tossing her clothing on the ledge she quickly slipped in and under the water until it was at her chin. Instantly the water around her bubbled, creating a sauna like effect as the steam grew thicker.

"I have never checked my temperature," Sera admitted, "Back in the old days before Earth changed I had to stay pretty hidden to conceal myself. One doctor trip and I'd have been locked away. Now...well now I could go see a doctor, but there is no need to, and they all would still have questions."

She relaxed in the water, watching the steam rise as in obscured the stars, "Thank you for all your help today. The meeting did not go as planned."

Elaya chuckled as she let her own clothing vanish. Her body was flawless, clear smooth skin, well toned and leanly muscled, yet feminine. Wide hips, well rounded breasts.

She shifted closer to her boss and sighed. "Now that feels like home."

She lay fully back in the water closing her eyes. "Yeah. Being what you are they would have wanted to study you back then. Weirdos. I just found a cooking thermometer one day and tried myself out. The human ones didn't go high enough."

She prodded Sera gently smirking. "You should relax more often boss. Feels good."

She dipped herself then sat on a rock across from Sera. "Back home the pack sleeps together. I don't mean sex, though we don't really do privacy. Just all curled up. There are legends about our caves. The burning caves. The caves of fire. Blah blah blah. But you get a hundred or more beings in a single room and all of us average at least 150? That's some serious heat. You would have loved been in the center. I got shoved there at one point. The rocks beneath were actually red hot. Even burned me."

She tapped her shoulder, which of course bore no such mark. "But were's can't scar. I have been meaning to ask you something. What happened to your pack?"

She kept her voice low, and the game had everyone else distracted. With cheating and magic punishable by answering to Sera, everyone was behaving, but that didn't stop Reynault from catching a hot hand very early in the game, and now everyone was trying to figure out if he was bluffing or not, and arguing about whether his scar betrayed his tell or not.

The vampire himself just held his cards hidden in his hand and watched, smiling, his scar glowing crimson in the night air, while his eyes had faded to their 'normal' bloody purple.

Seraphina eyes took in the beauty, but hastily tore away when Elaya was looking so as not to upset her. Her story made Sera smile as she relaxed in the water, letting it boil more.

"Pack?" She asked, taking a second to understand, "I guess some legends do say we flock, but it's quite the contrary. Phoenixs are territorial. We like our own space, unless we have a partner. The only time we gather is during mating season, but the only happens once a century so our numbers don't grow to big. Mates and thier young stick close together until the children are grown and can take care of themselves. Phoenixs mate for life too, so once two have found each other they no longer need to meet with the resting during mating season - it's for the youngest and the singles."

She blushed then, staring into the waters, "I've never been to one of those 'meetings'. Not because I couldn't. It's just, uh, I don't swing that way."

Her cheeks grew hotter, "please keep that to yourself Elaya."

Elaya nodded. "Of course Sera."

She dipped her head back then straightened, letting the water run over her face and down her chest. While not shy, she was also entirely away of her body, and despite lacking Rey's glamor, or the siren's song, she had been asked to serve as the distraction for the group many times.

She stretched, her muscles knotting powerfully, then she spoke again. "So if you had your choice which way would you 'swing?" She made sure her question and voice were gentle, but she could feel her own temperature rising.

She chided herself waiting.

Up in his next Gerry, despite being unable to hear, smiled seeing the two women so close. He was well aware that men held little interest to Elaya, and she had a crush or something like it on Sera since they had first met.

Sera laughed, her words soft, "Are you asking if I enjoy women over men? I guess I've never been too forward about it with the group or you. Men hold no interest to me when it comes to attraction. Although many have tried."

She swam a bit deeper into the water were the steam was growing thickest, almost obscuring her from view, "now why is it your asking? My sexuality does not effect my fighting, nor my leadership, which is why I told no one. And I only tell you this now Elaya because I trust you most. We've been fighting side by side for...how long is it now?"

Elaya smiled. "Well perhaps you have noticed but men hold no interest for me either." She studied the Phoenix closely, curious if she would figure out the hint Elaya was offering.

Gerry continued to smile, his rifle doing another sweep.

The game was getting even more intense, more and more chips falling in. Narxis was teasing Drea about her play as she was very conservative and folded alot but when she stayed she won big, and Reynault was making fun of Tatia just to make her giggle.

Lairia seemed to meld into the group, neither being teased nor mocked as she played. Malakai of course tried to take the spotlight, but continued to lose every hand -his hands terrible. Tatias giggles could be heard from across the grotto, and Sera knew whoever the siren was flirting with she was laying it on thick. She couldn't see with the steam though.

Who she could see was Elaya and the wolfs admission did come as a surprise. Sure she hadn't seen a man with her, but Elayas love seemed to be with the job, not for the sex.

"I...I didn't know," she stumbled on her tongue, a little taken aback. She wasn't sure if Elaya was flirting now or not. She'd seen plenty of Tatias seduction but it had been towards men and the Phoenix hadn't had a woman flirt with her in ages. Sera wadded closer in the water, unsure what might come of it but excited to find out.

Elaya was not much of a flirt. She tended to be far more direct.

She turned to face her boss, then smiled and pushed forward and kissed the Phoenix full on the lips. She held the kiss for a long while, then she smiled, gently drawing away. "You are the single most beautiful woman i have ever seen. I've been trying to find a way to tell you for....well ever." Now she tensed, nervous that the woman would blast her into bits, but too excited and far too eager at the chance to back down.

Narxis laughed and threw down his winning hand then tossed a chip at the sorceress. "Come on get in the game girly. We'll eat you alive on this trip if you don't."

Seraphina looked at her, eyes wild with surprise. Her hand rose to her lips first than out into the steamy air between them, almost looking like she was about to slap the woman for breaching her personal space. But Sera did the opposite; she reached out and tugged at the beautiful Elaya, pulling her through the water until their bodies molded together, wet breasts pressed to one another. This close Sera could see just how much shorter she was to the werewolf, and it made her stand on tip toes just so she could kiss her again. Her rosy red lips touched hers, fire dancing under her skin. Seraphina was much hotter than Elaya, and she could feel it in her skin, but it was a welcomed changed for the phoenix, feeling the coolness against her body.

Lairia smiled at Narxis, "Bear with me, I haven't played this in a long time."

She threw a couple chips in though, looking her cards over again...she might just win this one.

"Leave the sorceress alone," Tatia made a funny face at Narxis, "She's won as much as I have. Which is none. How do you do this Rey?"

Elaya had to carefully stifle the moan when Sera drew her in, wrapping about the Phoenix, her tongue running over their lips, her nipples hard as diamonds. She drew Sera down as she sat, forcing the Phoenix further into the water, making it steam soft but thick as she held the kiss, her fingers running through Sera's hair, down her back, and to her sides, drawing her in closer until her leg slid between Sera's the length of her thigh dragging along Sera's sex, while Elaya did the same to Sera's thigh. The sensation was mindblowing and she pressed down, trying to cause it again.

Gerry spied the ladies get close and carefully did not look at them, but kept an eye on the others, though he knew none of the mercs would mind, the sorceress might find it odd.

Narxis grinned. "Well if you played your hand smarter thaty would help Tatia."

Amitiel, trying to help, began to quote the odds of certain hands, and her poor judgement in seeking others, sounding very flat and robotic, which Reynault mimicked until the angel turned to see him just smiling and dealing the cards for Hold 'em.

"As for me dear Tatia i win so often because my heart is pure. Right Amitiel?" Reynault grinned wickedly.

Amitiel sighed. "It is very doubtful you still have a heart as it has not beaten in some centuries."

The others laughed.

Elaya broke the kiss for only a moment to cup Sera's face, her eyes bright. "You wanna go hunt again?" Her eyes promised secret pleasures and delights, and her breasts heaved against Sera's own while her sex ground down on the Phoenix's leg. Elaya wanted her so very much it was screaming from every part of her, but she wanted Sera all to herself for their first time, not hiding from the others.

Tatia laughed at Rey's impression, wrinkling her nose at the angel as he lectured her on the game, "Oh don't be so serious Amitiel. It's a game."

Even as she said it she folded, knowing her hand was crap, "I'm out. My luck is horrid tonight."

Sera was wrapped in the taller woman's arms, enjoying the sensation between her thighs as her cheeks flushed red. When Elaya proposed another hunt Sera smiled and nodded, knowing Elaya had a very different hunt in mind. Pulling herself up, she clasped Elaya's hand and swam with her back to their clothing.

"We should bring our clothes," Sera whispered, not wanting to be overheard now that they were at the edge of the steaming water, "Just in case."

Elaya smiled. "Boss... you make things difficult."

She took the Phoenix's clothes in hand, while squeezing Sera's then touched her ring. the clothes vanished and reappeared on their owners. She then drew the lady over to the edge and into the forest. "Let's go."

Her ring had all sorts of little convenience magics. Nothing truly powerful except the protection charms, but very handy, especially for a werewolf of such size as Elaya, and making it work on Sera was easy.

"Let's go." She flicked a look at the group, who were ignoring them, then leaned over and kissed Sera's neck, biting a bit. "If you go slow for forms sake I may just take you right here Sera." She moaned into the pheonix's neck, pressing tight against her.

Rey snickered. "Wussy. But if you must." he played a chip along the back of his fingers then tossed it to the siren. As the game broke up it was clear everyone was ready for bed.

Drea nudged Kai. "You should go check on Gerry."

Narxis glanced up at the nest. "Yeah. Keep the mortal safe." Even he jumped an arrow note landed between his legs. the note read simply. "Bring up more food."

Rey laughed. "Best listen to him kids. Good night."

He went to his bedroll and lay down, immediately going still as stone as he fell into the dreaming of the undead, his form of sleeping.

Drea poked Tatia. "you behave young lady. no singing tonight." She kissed the girl's cheek. "Just want you safe sweety." she went back to the pool, a bit surprised to see the other two gone, but shrugged it off and lay down, drifting off to sleep as well. Elaya and Sera were grown women. They would be fine by themselves. She wondered if they were together, but decided not to worry about it.

Narxis burrowed into a hole under a tree, going to rest, while Amitiel sat on a root and prayed, communing and resting. The camp was going still and quiet.

Marlon-Teixeira-Osmoze-Winter-2015-15-620x848.jpg

Kai grabbed the arrow with the note, waving it towards Gerry. There wasn't much left of dinner so he packed what was left into a bundle of cloth and headed over. At the base of the tree his form got blurry, fading into a dark shadowy mass that blended with the night, then slowly reforming into a small black lemur monkey. With one small hand he took the bundle, while his tail and other three hands quickly scaled the tree. As he reached Gerry's perch he held out the food, unable to speak in any animal form until he turned back. Unfortunately when he shifted his clothes always crumpled to the floor in a mess, the shadow part of his transition letting it pass right through him. Because of that he couldn't transform back until he recollected his clothes, or he'd be sitting naked beside Gerry.

Sera eyes rolled at the touch of Elaya's teeth, feeling them graze her ivory skin. They were well covered by the trees now, but they could still be overheard and it was wiser to sneak deeper into the forest.

"Let us play catch then," she whispered softly, regrettably pulling away from Elaya to dazzle her with a mischevious smile as fire began to dance along her curves, "Catch me if you can."

Again her body began melting into the flames, her form changing into one less restricted but this time she kept her human shape, so as to let Elaya touch her when she caught up. Fire blanketed her skin, making her faster, without losing her full form. She danced forward, between two trees, hoping to see Elaya come after her. Then she bolted, her body weaving through the forest, bright and luminous. There would be no way for her to hide, but she did not want to. Seraphina wasn't even as quick in this "between" form as she was as pure fire, so as Elaya could easily catch up.

"Elaya!" she called, her voice distorted by the flames so that it crackled and sizzled as she spoke.

Tatia cleaned the game up while everyone retired, nodding to Duldrea's motherly advice. The team didn't like when she sang, not because it wasn't beautiful but because the last time she did it everyone fell into such deep sleeps the camp had been compromised, and they could have been robbed or killed without any of them waking. Like her seduction, a siren's song held power to it, more power than her normal voice. With Gerry she had to be particularly careful, knowing he was mortal and susceptible to that power. As for the rest, it served as a gorgeous lullaby at night, but it held no powers against any of them. Supernaturals were immune to sirens, except for the few half-demons or Nephilim who she had met, the mortal blood in their systems still enough for her to work her charms.

All at the same time, Tatiana did need to use her voice frequently. Like any power, to keep it bottled up was bad and could cause harm to her. So on nights like this one, when the ache to sing filled her stomach she waited till the group had fallen still before sneaking away into the trees, looking for a quiet stream, or serene clearing she could be alone. What Tatia hadn't noticed was Gerry and Kai were still very much awake, and Kai didn't look too happy to see her venturing off. He shifted back into human form, crossing his legs quickly to hide himself from Gerry.

"Going off alone isn't wise," he sighed, "Has she done this before? Should I wake Sera and alert her, or go after her myself?"

Kai was still the newest to the group, only joining six months prior. He was still the rookie to most of them, although he'd shown his worth in a fight countless times. He'd been the replacement for the empty seat their fallen leader had filled. Tatia, on the other hand, had been with the team just over a year and a handful of months. She had been recruited before Sera took leadership, and she seemed an asset to the group for her unique abilities.

Gerry nodded at the lemur and took the pack, and set to eating, while his scanner did the sweeps for about a minute. The rifle swiveled back and forth on the only approach, but as he ate, Gerry watched the cliffs and other areas around through his field glasses.

He heard Tatia getting ready to go before Kai had, but had not reacted. He and Elaya had joined at the same time, and were the technical seniors of the group as no one else had been around longer, not even Sera, but they had not actually joined the band until the former leader had already recruited Sera and a few others to form a larger team. Fewer jobs but bigger paydays and much more security. Only Drea still survived from those old days...six years ago?

Geryr shook himself as Kai shifted and tossed the shifter his coat. "She's fine. She'll stay within range of my rifle so I can keep an eye on her, or send a message arrow if something happens."

He gestured at the large crossbow which was always loaded. "She needs to sing or she gets...sick. So leave her be and stay away. Narxis is certain her song will affect nearly as much as they would me."

Drea, still asleep, sent a current into the stream Tatia had chosen, making it stronger, more lush, and more inviting and healing to the siren, and also more option to the song. Siren songs could not harm nature, in fact they empowered nature to a massive scale. Drea tried to ensure the group always did that, leaving wherever they were better and more naturally powerful than before. Her own river was no underground, and in a way even more powerful than ever, but she had lost her home. It was her own small way of remembering who she was.

Elaya laughed and vanished her clothing, becoming the full wolf and taking off after Sera, silent but smiling. She pushed her lean hunting muscles to the limit and cornered Sera constantly, driving her to a secluded glen the wolf knew well. She knew Sera was playing with her, so when they were near enough she tackled the living flame, and rolled with it into the glen, transforming as she did, now kissing a flame alive.

That sent a thrill through her she knew would never be surpassed. She had fire itself beneath her, and fire wanted her too. She smiled and kissed Sera again, unable to wait any longer.

Kai watched her disappear into the trees, murmuring a thank you as he took the jacket, "and you don't worry about beasts lured by the song? Has she ever been attacked...I mean before I joined of course?"

Down in the trees Tatia found herself a stream, as watched it almost instantly surge, growing wider and deeper. She smiled, knowing Drea was watching over her even in her sleep. Slipping out of her armour, she folded it on the bank and walked in till the water was at her hips, then dropped down. Around her legs the water swirled and bubbled as she felt the mold and change. On some nights she fought the change and only scales erupted. But tonight she let it happen, her beautiful long legs growing into a long and elegant violet coloured tail. Aside from Drea, none of the group knew of this. Sure they knew she was a siren, but mythology had grown muddled, forgetting that sirens had originated from underwater, and evolved to walk on land. Sirens were able to live underwater and above as they pleased. Mermaids did exist, but only underwater and were hard to find these days.

For Tatia that meant when she fully submerged herself a tail grew, one she'd had since birth. Drea could feel this, but Tatia had asked her not to tell the others, fearful of what they might say.

In the moon light she relaxed, letting the water rock her as a song bubbled forth on her lips and she let it out, the most alluring and beautiful noise surrounding her as she seduced the moon for the night.

Nearby Sera was rolling with Elaya, laughing as lips pressed to her firey being. She let her flames go, returning to her human form as her hands pulled Elaya in, pressing back into the kiss.

Gerry shook his head. "Animals are smarter than that."

He actually had seen her transformation before, but as the scout and lookout he tended to see everything and he never said a word to any body about their secrets. He poked kai. "Thanks for the food but I'm good. Head down and get some sleep. Guna be a long day tomorrow."

Elaya pressed tighter against the Phoenix, once more twining their legs together and pressing hers tight against Sera's sex while she ground her's down, moaning into the kiss, her hands now running over Sera's body and through her hair, loving the heat, and simply wallowing in the lady's scent.

Back
Top Bottom