Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Colliding Worlds (BurningWillows & Greeneyed23)

Elaya nodded and gently wrapped the Phoenix into her arms, pulling her closer as her body's abilities took over. "No more for tonight. But if you think i'm letting you get away from me you can keep dreaming my darling. I'll never let you go after that."

She kissed the Phoenix with tender affection, closing her eyes and already edging towards slumber. Sera had worn her out, and Elaya could not help a smile as she was well aware that many would have paid for Elaya to be in this state before their attacks. Had they but known.

Now she squeezed the Phoenix and murmured. "My Seraphina..."

Sera curled into her, smiling brightly at her words, "I do not mind my dear wolf. Let us sleep."

In only minutes she dozed off, quickly lulled to sleep by her exhaustion and Elaya's warmth. When she woke again it was morning, the first ray's of sunlight peaking through the curtains.

As they rose from sleep so did most of the team, including a very hung over Tatia, groaning as she rolled over, wanting to puke.

"Reyyyy," she groaned, hoping he was still around, if only so that she could punch him for drugging her, "Gerry."

She was hoping either of them were there, if only to help her. In the end she stumbled out of bed to the bathroom, catching the toilet in time to vomit all the alcohol in her system, cleaning her palate.

"Oh god," she moaned again, rubbing her temples.

Meanwhile downstairs Malakai sat at a large table drinking coffee. He's been awake for an hour now and instead of sulking alone in his room decided to find them all a table and order breakfast, although he had asked the waitress to hold off bringin any food until his team all arrived.

Gerry had stepped out to get her some water and a hangover remedy and leapt back as she flung herself past, while Rey was sitting on the railing whittling on a piece of stone with a fingernail when she rushed by.

They shared a glance, then winced at the sound of vomiting. Rey grimaced. "Oh dear..."

Gerry went to the wash room door. "Tatia I have some clean water and a guaranteed fixer-upper concoction of the bartender's. breakfast is waiting too."

Elaya on her part had been twitching in and out of sleep the moment the cook fires were lit, but she had just kept cuddling into her lover, refusing to be bothered.

Now she nuzzled into Sera and shook her head. "No. I'm not going. Guna stay here in bed with you forever." her voice sounded a bit petulant and childishly playful, but she genuinely could not have been more content. And of course she would follow Sera anywhere.

She squeezed the Phoenix. "Let's quit and ravage each other to death." She sighed happily, her eyes still closed as she nuzzled Sera, then purred. "My Seraphina. Mine."

Tatia snagged the concoction, opening it before returning to vomiting, having to wait till her stomach was empty to get the concoction down. As she finished the bottle her stomach settled and she stumbled out of the bathroom, looking like hell.

"You could have helped," she muttered at Rey, seeing him sitting there then turned to Gerry, "Thank you. I'm feeling better. Although I don't think I'm quite ready for breakfast. You two go on ahead."

So that I can have five minutes to compose myself. One night of drinking didn't solve any of my problems.

Across the hall Sera was still waking herself, but Elaya's words warmed her, making her blush. She'd never seen this side of Elaya, and she was unsure if anyone had. Either way she adored how cute Elaya could be.

"All yours," Sera purred, kissing her nose, "But even if I do belong to you, I still need food. As do you my sweet wolf. Breakfast awaits downstairs Elaya. How about a slow bath to wake us and then breakfast alone?"

She yawned and stretched, never moving from Elaya's grasp, "I know a cute little cafe...a few blocks down and they ask for extra coin, but the food is delicious. And I think we deserve a proper date before we head out on the trail. Don't you?"

Downstairs Lairia joined Kai, ordering her own coffee, "Good morning Malakai. Is anyone else up? I want to see as much of the city as I can, and Rey promised to be my guide."

Rey shrugged at her. This was her just reward for drinking so much. he had never had pity on people with hangovers.

He heard laria and pushed himself back, falling into a flip and landing beside her. "I am ready to guide you wherever you wish dear lady. But no using magic. they have a very well trained Guardian's Circle here." The GC were the city watch specifically formed and trained to combat magical and supernatural threats.

Elaya smiled and squeezed Sera. "I like the bath and breakfast alone idea." She sighed happily until the date was mentioned.

Her eyes snapped open, she blushed and pushed Sera up so she could see her eyes. "A date? A real date.. You..You want..." Her blush was so deep now her breasts were turning red.

She nodded her eyes dancing. "yes. Yes please. Anywhere you want.... I-I haven't been on a date since before the Crush." She cupped Sera's eyes and nodded her hearteat fluttering madly.

"I'll even wear a dress for you..." She gulped. A date? She felt like a teenager and could only just contain the squeal of delight as she bit her lip gazing at Sera. She wouldn't say it yet, but now she knew. She loved Sera. Truly loved her.

"We could go to this dress shop Drea mentioned...get all girled up.. I haven't been all prettied up in years." Elaya didn't really concern herself about her appearance, and had rarely had anyone she cared enough about to care about her appearance anyway, especially as she effectively couldn't gain weight and didn't age because of her nature. But she had liked being a lady of style and substance, and this offered a chance to return to that time, even if just for a little while. For Seraphina it was more than worth it. And she couldn't help wanting to look good for the Phoenix. She wanted to been seen on the armor of the gorgeous redhead. And even more importantly see Seraphina.

She growled happily. "I think we should extend our stay a day Seraphina." There was no way she would let Sera out her bed after an actual date.

Once Tatia was dressed and less queasy she led Gerry down to the table for breakfast. The angel and demon had arrived too, leaving only three girls missing. They all agreed Sera and Elaya were less than likely to show up.

"Shall we ask our waitress for the good as we wait for dear Duldrea?" Kai asked, sipping his coffee.

Above in thier room, Sera was giggling madly at Elayas response, loving how giddy the werewolf had become.

"While we could spend days here together we cannot keep the group grounded in a city. Remember last time we lingered too long? We almost lost Tatia she was everywhere in the city, and Rey almost got arrested for eating someone. But perhaps I can push our time till dinner, and we can walk through the night. I will have to ask the team."

She kissed Elayas nose playfully, "clothing shopping is a grand idea. I need something new for travel and I would love to find something special just for you. Let's bath then shop and have a brunch date to ourselves. We can talk to the group before we leave."

"No need to wait dear Kai." Drea floated down, airy and free, smiling happily. She kissed his cheek, then took a place at the table sighing happily.

Elaya nodded. "You're right...but one extra night? We could use the rest. Gerry could get some specialty ammo and take Tatia armor shopping with Drea. Her current set needs treatment anyway."

She ran a finger along Sera's bottom lip smiling. "Come on Sera. One night. One more night after our date. We can make sure Tatia is better before we head out. Everyone needs the rest...and I need more of you." Her eyes glowed purple and full of desire and affection.

"Waitress! Bring on the food!" Kai called, grinning ear to ear.

Upstairs Sera was entranced by Elaya, struggling to think straight with such a beautiful woman flirting and enticing her. Her skin warmed at Elayas soft touch on her lips,her heart beat a flutter.

"It's impossible to say no to you," she spoke breathlessly, "convince the team. Not me. I will have you at my side whether we travel today or not."

Drea giggled and set to the meal.

Elaya smiled wickedly and kissed her lover. "i will. Count on it."

She pushed Sera down and began to kiss her way down. "Before we join them I need my new favorite me. Seraphina au natural." She held Sera's breasts, holding her down as she kissed the redhead's pussy, lapping at it gently.

Kai and Tatia dug in, as well as the angel ad demon as good arrived, ploughing through the hot breakfast being served. No one questioned the absence of Seraphina or Elaya. They knew what they were doing.

Upstairs Seras breath had become harsh as a moan slipped out, her hips pushin up to give Elaya more entrance, begging for her.

"I can easily become addicted to this," she groaned, her eyes rolling back, "addicted to you."

Gerry devoured four whole portions before slowing down, and was deep into his fifth before he would resume a conversation with Amitiel about two edged over single edged blades.

Elaya smiled and gave Sera's clit a prod and a sucking kiss. "Good. Because I am too you Seraphina."

She gripped Sera's ass, pulled her up close, and impaled the Phoenix with her long strong tongue, probing to Sera's very limits, as rough bumps dragged over the pleasure points, and she then made the whole length vibrate at the rhythm Sera found most arousing, while she pulled herself up, until she was crouched, face down in the almost bent in half Sera, the wolf's pussy against Sera's back, grinding away rather obscenely, while her hands snaked down to fondle Sera's breasts and nipples, while Sera's shins rested on the headboard, and Elaya's chin dug into Sera's ass cheeks.

She felt like she was doing acrobatics with the wolf, bent over and up in such a way that Elaya had full control, while all she could do was ride the pleasure coursing through her with every swish of Elayas skillful tongue.

"Oh god," she moaned, nails digging into the sheets, "Elaya please. Please don't stop. I'm already so close."

She could feel herself on edge in seconds, her sex drive ramped up and still overused from the night before. She went from zero to wet and bothered, panting as she tried not to climax too soon. Sera even ignored the rumbled in her stomach claiming she was hungry, focusing on The all too good feeling of Elayas mouth on her pussy, drowning in perfect desire.

Elaya obeyed her lover happily, sucking at her juices, lapping throughout, her tongue surging wildly over every point, and rolling creating a myriad of sensations.

Sera's pleasure as always fed into Elaya's and the wolf was now fully humping Sera's back, grinding her own clit and cleft over Sera's spine, while her hands clutched Sera's breasts, the thumbs pressing over Sera's nipples, as always feeding the idea that Elaya wanted to taste and touch as much of Sera as possible at all times.

Sera loved how horny Elaya got when she pleased her lover. Her moans cascaded over each other as she was taken to an all time high, Elayas tongue being nothing but incredible. Her head tilted back as she let free, her body shaking and convulsing under her lovers strong arms, her cum soaking Elayas tongue and lips.

"I cannot handle more," Sera whimpered, still overspent from their vigorous love making the night before, "please Elaya. Your too good at this."

Elaya lapped her lover clean as their shared pleasure made her erupt as well, and she fell over, slightly pushing Sera away so she wouldn't land on the smaller woman.

Panting she nodded. "Me either... i have to rest before our date....you go get dressed over there or i may try again anyway."

She pointed to the warmest side of the room near the tub, her voice both playful but also serious.

Sera laughed but did as she was told, finding a cloth and washing herself down quickly before dressing in the skin tight outfit she hated and Elaya adored.

"Think they are still eating breakfast? We can catch them before they scurry off," Seraphina commented, looking back towards her lover, "I'm already dressed, I'll go down ahead and speak to them."

Strolling out she hit the hallway and realized she'd was going to opening ask for a day with just Elaya. It made her nervous, she hadn't spoken out loud about her affections yet. Walking down the set of stairs she found the rag tag team easily and slide in beside Drea looking at them all.

"Didn't think you'd be joining us for breakfast," Kai teased.

"I'm not," Sera kept a neutral face even though her nerves were not helping her confidence, "Elaya and I...we are hoping to stay an extra day. If that's alright with everyone? We can all have one more night to relax and rest up."

"I'm all in for that," Tatia groaned, leaning over her coffee.

"I could use a day," he smiled, " I can pick up some new gear. Drea wants me to dress better, don't you?"

He never followed her. Ivory waited all day, even searched for him during dinner, and spent the whole night awake, worrying. It wasn't like him to leave her this long. They fought but he always came back. By morning she was beside herself in worry. First Daerk's disappearance and now Christian. What if someone had gotten hurt.

"Issac," she burst into the throne room just before breakfast, catching Issac and Gareth, "Christian is missing. I haven't seen him since the throne room yesterday. He got upset, I think he might be hurt."

"Do you feel him close?" Gareth asked, speaking of the bond. If he was dead she would have felt the bond break and suffered great emotional pain. If he was close enough she'd be able to feel his direction and whether he was hurt or not. But he was out of her grasp, and she felt nothing but the small assurance he wasn't dead.

"No. I haven't felt him since before dinner. I thought he might be walking it off but now I'm worried."

Issac nodded, looking concerned as well. The man was cruel but he had moments of clarity and luckily this was one of them.

"Send out a search party. Or two. I want the forest combed until he is found and brought back unharmed."

"Yes brother," Gareth nodded and headed out quickly.

"We will send news when we get some," he addressed Ivory and she too nodded and exited. Going back to the room would stress her more so instead she found herself in the library, sitting at a back table looking at parenting books, the very few they had, while she worried over where her mate might be.

Elaya smiled nodding at her lover's words.

She was nearly ready, in her usual jeans and a plain shirt. She now really wanted to get dressed up. She started toward the door where her shoes were, then turned to the mirror and smiled.

Five minutes and some creative magical play later she came down the stairs like this :
1373588-bigthumbnail.jpg

Gerry was just about to discuss taking the angel and demon to some weapon shops when he saw his friend and his jaw dropped.

Elaya smiled blushing lightly, biting her lip as her eyes went straight to her lover, hoping Sera would be pleased.

Rey, Drea, Amitiel, and Narxis all stared at her in astonished wonder.

Seraphina stood so abruptly her chair fell back, her eyes dancing excitedly.

"So that was a yes, ok cool. Bye," she muttered to the gang, dismissing them as she zig zagged through the crowd to Elaya, "you look perfect."

Sera was blushing fiercely, her hands taking Elayas to lead her out of the pub, "I feel under dressed now. Wow Elaya. You look...just wow."

She was a blubbering mess, too giddy about the date and too stunned at Elayas gorgoeus look for the day. They escaped the inn and out into the morning light, illuminating Elayas beauty more. Sera wanted to flaunt her to the world, to walk her up and down the streets and watch men gawk, wishing they were the Phoenix.

"All mine," she purred in Elayas ear, kissing her lightly and taking her hand, ready to start thier fantastic day together.

Elaya blushed furiously as Sera approached her, then her heart went truly wild when Sera said she liked it.

She didn't speak until they were on the street, when after returning the kiss she squeezed Sera's hand, then brought it up to kiss the knuckles. "I ...I'm glad you like it. I wanted to look at least half as beautiful as you for once..."

She gulped, the blush almost glowing now as she studied her lover, her eyes a burning amethyst purple.

Gerry laughed as they left and went to Tatia. "You wanna come with me and the guys? You could use some updated armor. Maybe a few new weapons more suited to your style?"

Drea shook herself and nudged Kai. "Let's go."

Tatia nodded, getting up, "Sure. Although I do like my daggers. Why do I have to get rid of my daggers?"

She wasn't upset, instead only teasing as her, Gerry, Amitiel and Narxis headed out behind Drea and Kai. Left was Lairia and Rey, and Lairia took the tab, paying for breakfast.

"Ready to tour me about?" she smiled, teasing him, "If you'd rather go armor shopping I'm sure I can handle myself. Won't talk to strangers, won't wander into dark alleys. I promise."

~

"Nonsense," Sera shook her head, "You've always been the prettier one, now you are just flaunting it more. Look around, you have all eyes on you...not me."

She stepped forward, keeping pace with Elaya, "The cafe I mentioned has an outdoor patio we can sit at. Breakfast and sunshine, and a pretty girl on my arm."

She was just as red in the face, not sure if what she was saying sounded awkward or cute. Seraphina was trying to act smart and confident, although her heart stammered with every glance at Elaya.

Elaya's blush only grew and she leaned over kissing Sera's ear,, then growling she softly bit it and twisted playfully. "All eyes are on us darling Seraphina. But thank you." She tugged gently then released, relishing the day and the taste of her lover.

She was humming softly, and had an extra sway to her walk that had never been there before. She felt so sexy and pretty with Sera's attentions and kind words and could not help trying to get more.

-----------

Rey smiled and bowed to Laria. "I am at your pleasure dear lady. Where shall we go first?"

Gerry rolled his eyes. "I didn't say you are getting rid of your daggers. You just need improvements. We could adjust them to snap into blade extensions that are part of your armor. Give you more range and protection. And some extra sneaky weapons. Now come on and stop whining." He sounded gruff but he was smiling as he took Tatia's arm.

Drea poked Kai. "And you behave young man. no shifting until after we have gone shopping. Or I'll freeze you in embarrassing poses again." She took his arm and imperiously gestured for him to lead the way to the market, to find the very best clothing shoppes.

While Kai led Drea away to shop for clothing Tatia, Gerry and the angel and demon walked off the opposite directions, leaving Lairia and Rey standing outside the inn.

"There's no need to bow, I'm not royalty," Lairia scoffed but there was a smile on her rosy lips, looking this way and that, "I have not a clue where to began. You've been here before, what would you suggest visiting?"

She wasn't sure about the vampire yet, he hadn't said much to her and she'd yet to engage in a real conversation with him. And it wasn't because of what he was, but plain circumstance had left Lairia a little short on getting to know each of the team members. His species meant little to her, as did all of the others. She'd been around plenty of various supernatural types through the years, having even dated a young vampire at one time. It didn't end well, but that had never sullied her outlook on them.

"Lead the way pretty boy," she gestured that she'd follow along, her polite smile turning into a white toothed grin.

~

Seraphina led them to the small cafe, finding them a seat on the open patio before ducking in for menus and a waitress. When she returned she carried two large breakfast cocktails that smelled of fresh fruit, and two menus under one of her arms.

"The waitress was on her way out but I was already at the bar getting us some drinks. Non-alcoholic of course."

Setting one in front of Elaya she took her seat and sipped the other, before handing the gorgeous werewolf a menu, "Breakfast is on me, no ifs ands or buts. Order whatever you like. I know were's can have big appitites so please eat your fill. I have a heavy purse and a wonderful lover I'd like to spend it on."

She kept her voice low as she said it, her words were for Elaya's ears only. Sera was still uncomfortable admitting her emotions it to the world, not because it felt wrong but because she didn't have the confidence to say it loudly.

Rey smirked at the sorceress, slipped his arm through her's and obeyed.

He lead her off to the market, and right to a spellery. Or at least thats what the shop was called. Inside were tomes of every age, size, shape, and style. Some with real magic, some with none, and all of them at least worth a look. "We begin here. Hello Thomas."

The owner, a very grumpy looking dwarf grunted and resumed studying his own massive book on a stand. The stand was four feet high, and the book at least that tall, and twice that wide. Thomas was sitting on a stool behind the book, his eyes roving the pages, which turned by themselves at a flick of his fingers.

Rey whispered. "Thomas prefers very large print for some reason. So he created that book expander." Rey shrugged, grabbed a volume and handed it to the sorceress. "Always useful."

The title was "101 ways to make magic work for you."

He grinned playfully, daring her to join the game.

~

Elaya blushed even more and said little until Sera finished. She then reached up and caught the redhead's cheek and chin, turned her face and kissed her, long, slow, and lovingly passionate.

She drew back only slightly letting her words wash over Sera's lips. "Alright Seraphina anything you say. but if you keep spoiling me I may have to have you right here and now."

Her eyes glowed with affection and promises for pleasures still undreamed of, then she reached out and caught a waitress though she never looked away from Sera. "One of everything. And the freshest milk, fruit juices and berry tea you can manage. And water. What would you like Seraphina?"

The waitress blinked at the order, then shuddered as a pulse of something went through her when she looked at the two women. She licked her lips, shook herself, and turned to Sera nodding as she wrote Elaya's order out.

Sera gave the waitress a weird look then looked over to Elaya, wondering what had just happened, "I'll uh, have the brunch special. Bring it right out when it's fresh and hot. I love my food steaming."

The waitress walked quickly away and Sera leaned forward, still giving the waitress a weird look, "did you see that? What was it?"

~

Lairia followed him eagerly, wondering what treasures this city held. She always had a love for history and architect. If she hadn't been born a sorceress she'd have most likely been a mortal historian lost in many books.

When they entered the store her smile grew, the smell of fresh parchment and dust fillin her nose.

"Hello Thomas," she chimed in, but he paid her no mind as she wandered through, touching the books spines, her eyes reading the many titles until Rey plopped a book on her hands.

"101 ways to make magic work for me? This is either a handy book of simple spells to make little tasks easy...or erotic magic. Shall I open it and find out?" She laughed, running a finger down the books spine before opening it to the first page to peek inside.

Back
Top Bottom