Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Just a guy looking for a gal who's into rape and snuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for someone to do a brutal scene with. Whether it be home invasion, an abduction, a seduction at a bar, whatever, our meeting will be to your detriment.

I role play in short-paragraph style, as I find it paces well. While I appreciate detail, I don't want to wait more than five minutes for a wall of text. We're role playing, not writing a book.

I prefer to play via Skype (not looking for cam or voice, just text), Wickr, or even in Second Life, where my user name is the same. Not into pose ball hopping there, again, just text.

I don't care who is behind your screen. I'm just looking to destroy an innocent young woman with our words. PM me if that's you.

Thank you.

Jackson Sharple said:
I'm looking for someone to do a brutal scene with. Whether it be home invasion, an abduction, a seduction at a bar, whatever, our meeting will be to your detriment.

I role play in short-paragraph style, as I find it paces well. While I appreciate detail, I don't want to wait more than five minutes for a wall of text. We're role playing, not writing a book.

I prefer to play via Skype (not looking for cam or voice, just text), Wickr, or even in Second Life, where my user name is the same. Not into pose ball hopping there, again, just text.

I don't care who is behind your screen. I'm just looking to destroy an innocent young woman with our words. PM me if that's you.

Thank you.
-

Hi, I would love to RP with you. I myself like quick responses and chat on Skype. YOu can be a brutal as you like with me. Call me what you wish. Think we could have a lot of fun. Pm if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom