Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Surprising Deal [Huginn & Vigilant Thorne]

Maria moaned loudly in pleasure. She tried to nod, but Victor was holding her hair tightly. Her hips started thrusting back against his, pushing him deeper inside her. She wrapped both legs around his torso, and her whole body shook as she came. Her pussy twitched around his cock, squeezing and milking it.

"Coming already?? What a whore. And you tried to trick me into thinking you were not enjoying it."
Maria's orgasm was too much for Victor as well. Her pussy twitching and squeezing his hard cock forced his own orgasm. "Here's your dinner. Enjoy it." he said while removing his cock from her pussy and shoving it into her mouth. He kept the tight grip on her hair and shoved his cock as deep as he could, and released his seed in her mouth. Powerful jets of cum spourted into her mouth several times, before becoming weaker and stop.

When he was done, Victor simply let go of her, stand up, closed his pants and belt and went back to his desk and chair. "You were horrible today. Not worth one tenth of what I expend on you. I hope you try harder next time, if you wish to remain my property. You my leave now, go to your room."

Out of the office was a man, an employee. If requested, he will take Maria to her room, on the basement. A completely empty room with no furniture or windows.

Maria stood up, her arms crossed over her naked breasts protectivly. She felt insulted that Victor had called her horrible, but she didn't know why. The bitter taste of his seed coated the inside of her mouth and lips. She shakily walked outside of the room, and followed the man down the hall. He frightened her, and she was sure he had looked her over as she came out of the room.

When she reached her room she was sure there had been a mistake. The room was dimly lit, and a little chilly. She went over to a corner; curling into a ball of warmth.

The room remained locked for over a full day. Maria couldn't tell, however, since there was no windows and no way to keep track of time. No one brought her food or water.

Eventually, Maria heard the lock and door being opened, and Victor got in. He was carrying a bowl, the kind of bowl used to feed dogs. On the side of the bowl, the word CUMBUCKET was printed. There was a sandwich inside of it, but nothing to drink. Having spent a full day without food or water, Maria was very hungry and also very thirsty.
"Good day, slave. You had some time to think, I presume. Did you decide? You were a horrible fuck-toy yesterday. You have to decide if you are going to try harder to be a good cock sleeve, or completely useless. I have no time for useless people."

Victor left bowl on the floor. "This is yours to eat. To drink, however, you'll be honored to only drink my piss. That's the only thing you'll be allowed to drink, but I won't give it to you unless you beg for it, and beg for it properly."

Maria jumped in surprise as she heard the door open. She had been falling in and out of conciousness, as there was no way to tell time in the barren room. Her skin was cold and clammy and she was starving, the worst however was her thirst. She when she saw the empty bowl, she was distraught. She listened to Victor and decided she would do anything, as long as he would let her eat and drink. She was utterly disgusted by the thought of drinking his piss, but she feared that if she refused him, he would leave her again and she would be in even worse condition when he returned.

She nodded eagerly, and attempted to talk to him, but her throat hurt too much to speak. Instead, she crawled weakly over to him, opening her mouth. She shut her eyes, disgusted at what she had to do.

The despair and hopelessness was very visible in the girl's eyes. It was working, Victor thought to himself, as she was much more submissive.

On the corner of the room was another door that led to a bathroom. Victor opened that door and led his slave to the tub. "Today these is your prize, a bathroom. If you remain obedient, you will gain more furniture, maybe even your own bed someday. For now, you get a bathroom and a warm drink." Having the naked girl inside the tub, Victor unbuttoned his pants, pulled his dick out and, pointing it at her face, started to pee. The first jet straight to her forehead, than to her opened mouth. "Drink it all. If you manage to swallow everything, I will have the water turned on and allow you a bath."

Maria coughed and gagged as the warm piss hit the back of her throat. When she coughed some of his piss splashed out, dribbling on her naked tits. The liss was warm and pleasant, but tasted awfull. Despite that, she drank as much as she could, swallowing gulp after gulp of the man's piss, only spilling a little of the warm liquid on herself.

"Well, now you are well fed for today. Am I not a good owner?" Victor said sarcastically when he was done pissing on the girl.

"I will not be here tomorrow to feed you, so I will leave your door open. But the kitchen crew are not your employees, so I got an agreement with them. They are allowed to feed you if you offer them something in return. What they're gonna ask is up to them. Now take a shower, no one likes a piss sticking whore."

Victor left and closed the door behind him. On the next morning Maria could hear the door being unlocked, but no one came in.

In the kitchen there are 4 men having their breakfast: a cooker, the butler, the gardener and a driver, all men working for Victor.

Maria opened the door. She felt far more confident now that she knew Victor was gone. She walked in quietly, and went up to the cook
"uhm... hello? she asked confidently " Victor told me that you would feed me today? I'm hungry." she covered herself self conciously, hoping she had cleaned the smell of piss off. Her breath still reeked of piss, but she wasn't able to do anything about it, since Victor hadn't supplied her with anything to clean with other then soap.

The guys smiled and checked on Maria's hot body. They changed looks between each other and laugh while staring at her.

"Feed you?" said one of them, a tall, bald man, "He said no such thing to us. He actually said that we could use his dirty whore for whatever we wanted."

"I suppose,
"said another man, a short, heavy blond, "I suppose we could give you something, if you're good to us."

The four were quite amused by the pretty naked girl in front of them, and couldn't stop smiling. The short and fat blond was actually the cooker. He opened a cabinet and showed her all kinds of food in there. "Why don't you start by dancing for us a little bit?"

Maria began gravitating towards the open cubboard. She was quite hungry, and her confidence was fading fast.she feared Victor had both lied to, and tricked her.
" Victor didn't tell you to feed me?" she asked, " and what do you mean dance?" she asked confused. She had hoped to get an easy meal on safety away from her captor, but these four men were scaring her more than her "owner" had. She stared at the food though. It all looked so succulent and delicious. " please... I just want to eat!" she whined

"He told us we COULD feed you. He also told us we could do all sorts of things to you." They replied, smiling and staring at her beautiful naked body. "Be good to us, and we promisse to be good to you too"

One of the man walked to the cubboard, to prevent Maria from just picking something and running. There was all sorts of food in there, and lots of fruits over the table.
One of the guys grabbed a banana and offered it to her.
"Tell you what ... for starters, whatever you can put in your pussy, you can put in your mouth"

Maria grabbed the banana from him tentativly. She looked down at it apprehensivly. She wanted to peel it and shove it in her mouth, swallowing the delicious fruit, but she knew that the men would punish her harshly if she did.

"so If I do this you'll feed me? she asked, tentativly pushing the tip of the banana an inch and a half inside of her. She cringed as the chilled fruit penetrated her hole, and pulled it out, hoping they'd let her eat it.

"Thats all you want to eat?" Asked the cook. "Just that one byte?"
Another man opened his pants and pulled out his cock. It was as hard as it could be. "Perhaps you want some hot milk first."

"You want me to put the whole thing in there?" She asked incredulously, looking down at the very large banana, "it'd hurt going in all the way dry."

She looked up and jumped in surprise at the newly naked man, But was distracted when he mentioned milk. "You have milk?" She asked. "I love milk! May I have some?" She asked, looking expectantly at the refrigerator.

Back
Top Bottom