Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Attempted Coup (ZuriBic x Dirty Nerd)

ZuriBic

Meteorite
I woke up. As I opened my eyes and saw the shocking change in scenery, a bright flash shot through the bare cell from above. Frankly, this fazed me little, for when I looked down, I could not recognize my body. I tried to remember why I was here, but the only memory I could grasp was cloudy...

I remembered being dragged, but through a cold, endless cavern - and cold was now my desire, not my reality. The haziness receded, and I could clearly envision my reflection in a pool of water...

I had clearly been tortured, but my skin was pale, my wings pure white - disregarding several burn wounds. The memory suddenly faded, and I looked down at myself again. My body was pristine, but slightly tan. I opened my wings and looked over my shoulder: my wings were reminiscent of a raven.

I started feeling less and less sure of who or what I was, and had a sudden compulsion to fall to the ground. Before I could dwell on my incomplete an contradictory memories, I went into a trance - my vision blurred...

I lied down flat on my back and stared at the ceiling, and noticed a strange figure leaning over a grate directly above me...

“Hello morsel,” I say to you as you look up and notice me leering into your holding cell. I can feel the corrupted power seething through you and it makes me hungry.

Beyond the grate, you can see my gray, muscular body, long light hair, and long pointed horns. Behind me, two great batlike wings protrude.

“Your master has gifted you to me, pet,” My deep voice rumbles with excitement. “You look delicious, my dear. Whether you are my next meal, however,” I say, chuckling, my laughter sounding like the rolling of thunder in the distance, “will depend on how willing you are to serve your new master’s whims.”

I begin to haul away the grate and look down at you expectantly.

Back
Top Bottom