Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

literate | smut & plot | currently searching [fxf, mxf]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello there! THIS REQUEST IS CURRENTLY OPEN. PLEASE RESPOND VIA PM AND NOT ON THIS THREAD

!! Additionally, I am desperately craving a literate RP partner that is willing to brainstorm an awesome plot with me. Please do not contact me if you're not willing to flesh out conflict and character. 50/50 for plot and smut.

NOTES
>> If you are interested in discussing a roleplay with me, please think long and hard about whether or not our styles will correspond. While I won't bite and I'd love to hear any ideas that you think I might be interested in, please show respect for all the information I've provided by only reaching out to me if our styles and interests connect. I don't want to waste your time or feel mean by denying your request for an RP.

>> Domination/submission is a major sexual interest of mine; however, not all roleplays need to have this incoroporated. The same thing goes for the rest of the kinks I've listed. I'm more interested in the plot and the relationship we build between our characters. So please keep that in mind. The sexual kinks we include in the roleplay need to make sense in context.

>> I love creativity. I love when people can expand upon an idea that I've put forth and brainstorm with me until we've created an awesome, fantastic plot that makes me incredibly excited to start responding to the RP.

>> All of my ideas are centered around plot first. After discussing and deciding upon a specific plot concept, we can then talk about how we want to incorporate our kinks in a consistent but interesting way.

THE BASICS

>> As my title suggests, I am looking for either a female or male character to RP with. I don't care what gender you are behind the screen either, as long as you can write from a male/female perspective convincingly.

>> I usually prefer to play female characters, but that is open to change depending on my mood. I like to think I can adequately write a male character as well, so please don't be afraid to ask if that's something you'd like to discuss.

>> I am looking for long term roleplays. I find that the roleplays I enjoy the most and last the longest are the ones where the general word count per post is approximately 500. However, this will obviously shorten and stretch depending on the situation.

>> There needs to be a decent amount of smut. I enjoy heavily erotic roleplays, but that doesn't mean I want to neglect plot. There needs to be a balance between smut and plot, think 50/50. Not every scene is going to be two people having sex. That's boring. Give me action, depth, and emotion. Let's take our characters somewhere other than the bed.

>> If our roleplay is active, I will do my best to post at least once a day. If I'm not available I'll try to let you know in advance, but please don't bombard me with messages if I'm not responding immediately. I'll get to you.

>> If I lose interest in our roleplay or don't want to continue it for some reason or another, I'll be sure to let you know. Please don't take it personally. Accept it and move on. I most likely won't change my mind.

>> I will only RP via this website. So it's either PM or on a thread.

>> Also, I really love fantasy and supernatural genres. I tend to stick to those. Unless you have some mindblowing idea for a basic modern day RP, I'm probably not interested.

THE KINKS

Domination : In every sense of the term. Not just by controlling the sex scenes, but by giving demands, controlling clothing choices, etc.

Humiliation / Degradation: Please, please avoid using name-calling as the only form of humiliation. There is a lot more that can happen that can embarrass and humiliate a character.

Threesomes / Harems : Things get interesting when more than one female are involved in a sexual scene.

Violence: Again, done tastefully. It has to make sense with the plot and can't be just for the sake of violence. Choking, slapping, and hair-pulling in order to make a point.

HARD LIMITS

Beastality
Scat
Gore
Mutilation

MAYBE
Anything I haven't listed as a kink or limit will be a maybe. If you're interested in including a kink I haven't listed, please discuss it with me. Just ensure that if you want to include it in the roleplay it makes sense to have it.

PLOT IDEAS

All of my ideas are meant to be expanded upon. They're just basic concepts so we have somewhere to start. Also, I tend to refer to characters as he or she, but the gender can always be swapped depending on if we're doing an fxf or fxm pairing.

>> home with the wolves

A pack of werewolves live within a forest, keeping their curse a secret from prying eyes. One rainy day, a young child wanders into the forest and the wolves find her. This girl doesn't seem to recall where she came from or who her family is. After telling her story, the alpha werewolf decides to take her into the pack as one of their own. She is raised among the small werewolf tribe, practically family among them. As she grows older, however, she begins to feel the effects of being part of a werewolf pack, but not being a wolf. She rebels, falling in love with a mortal enemy of the pack and spiraling out of control. The pack finds that she is consistently putting herself in danger and starts to act out of character. She quickly realizes that the pack is against her adventures and has become incredibly protective of her, as the new alpha has discovered that she is marked to be his mate.

>> kingship of magic

Supernatural creatures have long been hunted by mortal men. After centuries of being burned at the stake and forced into hiding, the creatures of the night rise in rebellion. There is an uprising against the old regime, which is successfully eliminated when the most wealthy and prosperous city in the world is put under siege. The royal family is found and brutally executed--except for one. The youngest of the family, a beloved princess, manages to escape. For the new regime of the supernatural, the life of this princess is the ultimate threat to their establishment.

Now the princess is on the run, scared and unsafe in a kingdom that was once her home. She is hunted by a great warrior, a man known well for his ruthless and efficient skills in war. His mission is to bring her head back to the new regime; however, this task becomes a source of conflict when he finally finds the princess and a new quest is revealed to the both of them.

The princess isn't as mortal as she seemed, and now the hunter and the princess must find a way to bring balance back to the world.

>> the sword dancer

He was born a slave, but has become one of the greatest sword masters in the southern lands. She is a beautiful northerner, equally skilled with the sword. They meet by chance, with her running from the countrymen that have sworn to end her life. She is hunted for breaking her oaths and killing one of her own. Desperate, she hires him to lead her to a mythical, ancient dwelling said to be hidden in the desert.

>> playing with fire

She is irresistably beautiful and impossibly dangerous. The King is entranced with the idea of possessing such a wild creature once he hears rumors of her, forcing her to join the royal court as his consort. However, she instead falls in love with the Prince, who is vaguely reminiscent of his father. The Prince plans to rebel agains the cruel and harmful king, using her to successfully initiate his uprising. But first the Prince must train her, teaching her control and submission.

>> the two princesses

Her elder sister is strong, full of courage and bravery. The older girl is a warrior, a beloved figure to the people she will one day rule. The younger sister, however, is easily scared and depends on her older sister for protection.

Their worlds come crashing down when their kingdom is overwhelmed by enemy forces. The two sisters are all that remain of their family legacy, forced to run and hide from those that would keep them hidden in prison. They take refuge within a brothel, struggling to survive and reclaim their home.

>> the wolf king
The ancestors of the werewolves were wolves cursed into human beings. Now, the werewolves are nomads that travel between provinces creating chaos: they steal what they need, take what they want, fighting and destroying all in their path. During one of the werewolves' raids, a werewolf kidnaps the sister of one of the most wealthy province's Prince. Though the werewolves are connected by history, they are separated into tribes that each hold an unsettling amount of animosity for each other. Kidnapped by one tribe to be held for ransom, the human woman is saved by a werewolf of a new tribe that intervenes, attacking and murdering the members of the tribe that initially stole her. Now this werewolf and his tribe must find a way to return her to the Prince without condemning their own people, but new connections between the two and conflict within the tribe cause trouble along the way.

(I imagine the woman's relationship with the werewolf to be rough, primal and dysfunctional.)

>>bloody crowns
Her father is the king's most loyal subject, but soon their family will become the greatest traitors of the crown. A young woman is sent to court to bewitch the crown prince, become his wife and assassinate the entire royal family--leaving the throne for her family's succession. But her plans are interrupted as new threats on her life appear, and she finds herself becoming devoted to the man who keeps saving her life--the crown prince.

Bump! I'm really, truly in need of an RP with a literate writing partner. I've only got one active RP right now. I'm desperate!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom