Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Guess that bluemoon...er!!

ZOMBiiE

Star
Just a little idea I thought might be a little fun.
Simply copy and paste one of your fellow bluemoon roleplaer's posts into a quote and people have to guess who had originally posted it.

If a post is like, 10 paragraphs long please don't copy the entire thing... well I guess you can if you want. :eek:

[Censored], a blonde-haired, blue-eyed young man who found her, picked her up, and carried her home with him.

When he laid her down in the main bedroom, he calmly said, "Now you belong to me, beautiful. I am your new master. Don't worry, though, m'lady. If you obey me, I won't hurt you. In fact, if you please me enough, I will free you, and you will be my wife.", and carefully took off her clothes, before taking off his own, revealing her beautiful body, then his average-build naked self, with a 12-inch erection, and two nuts to go with it.

He gave her his first order, "I want you to seduce me."

I'm not entirely certain if this is a good idea. After reading that little tid-bit I'm not sure I want to know.

Hero said:
I'm not entirely certain if this is a good idea. After reading that little tid-bit I'm not sure I want to know.
I would have to guess that was Eric's attempt at making a decent rp post.

ERROR INVALID INPUT
emot-gonk.gif

Back
Top Bottom