Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Real heroes wear underwear on the outside (Casket & IxStarfallxl )

As Libby stood there and the men moved up to her she could do nothing. She tried so hard to move, to lash out and punch someone. She couldn't do anything but stand there though as the rough villainous thugs started to argue about her. One moved up and started to touch her soft pussy under her tight spandex and she moaned out but inside she was screaming. Her body responded to it and her mind was trapped inside as she nodded to them unable to stop herself.

"Yes.. do whatever you want.. Nightmaric's orders.." But even as she knew for sure she was about to be brutally raped by these men, a fate worse then death to her, a voice boomed out and stopped them. Her soft eyes widened as she saw who emerged from the cell last. It couldn't be?? Back when she first arrived in this world after she was rescued by Samaritan she had started mentoring under Baroness Ultra.

The fact is that Libby had fallen in love with the amazon woman. She had introduced Libby to her inner feelings, helped her realize who and what she really was. That she was gay, and the woman and she had become lovers. But then one day Ultra had just vanished. Libby had searched everywhere but never found her. The rumor was that she'd returned home but Libby never believed it. Now she knew why. She'd been here all along for some reason.. Why though Libby had no idea. But as the woman emerged and called the thugs off of her she would have broken down in relief. If she could move that was.

Most of the prisoners moved to escape but still Libby was forced to watch on as two of the meanest stayed behind to challenge the woman, with the frozen Libby forced to stand and watch the outcome. And much to her humiliation she had to stand there topless with her bottoms ripped open so her hot little pussy was fully exposed to everyone there, that hot fire red tuft of nicely groomed pubic hair she had showing she was a natural redhead to everyone present. She couldn't have been more mortified.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Upstairs though it seamed another battle was starting as Samaritan fought a battle of will against the implanted suggestions. His hand was felt gently cupping one of Sarah's naked breasts, and her body responded at once to the soft groping as her pert nipples grew stiff and puffy pushing against his hand. When he whispered to her then leaned in and kissed her lips her eyes fluttered open slowly.

The first thing she knew was that she was being kissed.. by him. Then she felt his large hand gently kneeding one of her rounded breasts, her nipple pressing against his palm. She gasped and shivered, then her arms lifted to wrap about his neck as she kissed him back passionately, her hands moving up to grip his head as she moaned into the kiss shivering.

She didn't really think about being naked. All she knew was that she was happy, he was there, she was safe.. and she felt more. His hand on her breast was arousing her desires and she gasped softly, pulling back from the kiss as she held tightly to him.. "Oh.. it's you.. thank you.. for coming back.. Your robot.. tried to hurt me.. I.. I don't know what else happened.." As she looked to him though, she felt that she wanted more then just to be kissed. She'd almost died twice now. She wanted to experience everything at least once before dyeing. "I need you.. Please.. Take me.." She gasped softly, looking deep into his eyes as she leaned up to kiss him again, pulling him back down half on top of her on the table as she moaned softly.

"I need you.. Please.. Take me.." She gasped softly, looking deep into his eyes as she leaned up to kiss him again, pulling him back down half on top of her on the table as she moaned softly.

Samaritan had hoped that Sarah would be awakened and maybe scream or protest his inappropriate advances possibly helping him to fight against the obvious mind control his brain was under but instead she prodded him asking him to go further. Without anything to help him resist the urges made him press further. Now instead of only wanting to gently insert his fingers into her, he did just that. His hand reached down and cupped her tiny pussy. His pointer finger and middle finger spread the lips of her pussy open and his thumb slowly and gently started rubbing her tiny pink clit in circles. His other hand made work of her perky tit, massaging them and pinching her nipples. He squeezed them pulling at them. His eyes meeting hers and watching her expressions as he worked her pussy with his muscular hand. He reached down and kissed her deeply letting his tongue swirl with hers.

The Samaritan knew that these weren't his own actions, but at the same time he found that he didn't want to stop either. If mind control was the excuse to have Sarah in the most intimate of ways then he was fine with that, because he found that his feelings for her didn't stop with just wanting to protect her, they also included wanting her to bare his children. He felt her small hand slip off the metal table and reach down and grab his swelling cock through his spandex. "Yes" He groaned and sucked in his muscular stomach so that Sarah could pull his cock out of the top of his trunks.

Graven had wrangled most of the space creatures back into the intergalactic zoo. He'd also nabbed two of the escaped criminals and had them by the nape of the neck when he returned to the prison section of the compound. As he strode in triumpantly, and oblivious to the fact that the Samaritan was upstairs breeding his adopted daughter, He found a surprise of his own. Inside the prison center Baroness Ultra stood over top of two brutally murdered supervillains and Liberty Girl stood paralyzed without a top and the crotch of her spandex torn away exposing her pretty ginger pussy.

"What in God's name?" He said as he dropped the immobilized criminals down to the floor. "Baroness? I thought you'd returned to Valhalla for good? When did you return and what is the meaning of this?" Vigilance asked.

"I never left, the Samaritan secretly imprisoned me here after....a misunderstanding." Baroness Ultra answered, wiping the blood from the slain villain from her hands.

"I don't believe it....why would he do that, you were a founding member of the League? Why is Liberty Girl half naked and just standing there?" Vigilance asked as he started to move toward the giant warrior queen but her hand outstretched and held up made him think twice.

"Don't come closer mortal. I know we were once comrades but times have changed. I will not be answering your questions today so don't bother asking anymore. I am going to be taking Liberty Girl away with me and if you move to stop me I can assure you that you will end up as dead as these two fools whom lay before me now." The Baroness stated flatly and then walked over to Liberty Girl.

"Can you hear me Libby? I want you to come with me. You belong by my side and we have spent far too long away from each other already." The Baroness whispered into her redheaded lovers ear and then took her by the hand.

"I might not be able to stop you Baroness, but you can't fly and you won't get off the island. Samaritan will hear of this and once his powers are restored he will come looking for you." Graven stated, stepping aside as the giant warrior queen walked by with Liberty Girl in tow.

"I heard a Jump Jet land....I will be taking it, and you can tell the Samaritan that if he tries to falsely imprison me again, we will once and for all find out who is the stronger of us." The Baroness sneered as she walked by Vigilance. "Now if you're a smart of a man as you claim to be, you'll go and check on your 'daughter'. Nightmaric was here, it was he who had Libby open the prison and if he is up to his old tricks than your daughter might not be as safe with the Samaritan as you think she is."

The Baroness leaned in and kissed Liberty Girl on the lips. Her god-like powers were immune to the mind control efforts of mere mortals, but even better her essence was powerful enough to awaken Libby from her trance. "Come my love, let us take leave of this place."

Back
Top Bottom