Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Insatiable -A Clichèd Romance [Random & Grim]

randomthingslover1

Supernova
11th March,1998

"And the first position goes to...." The teacher paused for effect. She could feel the two pair of innocent eyes looking at her with all the attention they could muster. A playful smile spread across her face. "Aurora Williams!" A small shriek was heard,as the blonde girl jumped to her feet.Sticking out her tongue to the boy sitting next to her,she turned her head proudly away from him. And as the six year blonde stood up, her two pigtails swaying, beamed at the crowd and went to retrive her big blue ribbon along with the chocolates for her art painting that had won her a prize ,the ultimate battle of the their life had started. Clapping was heard,but it was not from her parents. How could it be? They were not there ,instead Mr.Salazar clapped looking proud as ever. The teacher smiled at her adorableness,before turning to see that Nathan had yet not come up.

"Nathan,honey.Come down here.You won the second position! Don't you want your ribbon?" She asked,feeling her heart grow at the sight of the pouting kid. She walked upto him and took his hand,guiding him to come stand on the winner's pedastal which marked a big '2' for the school photograph. "See daddy is so proud" The teacher spoke good naturedly,putting on his ribbon for him. "Now,why don't you smile too?" The little blonde girl looked down at him, offering him a toothy grin.Her place was a step higher than his,the place where the winner stood above the ones who lost. "I told you I would win." She chided him,offering him her chocolate. But it was not about the chocolate but the hardwork that it represented. The prize. That was the start of tireless striving, a friendship turning stale and rivalry taking it's place. But if that was the start,who knew what was the end?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

11th March,2016

Memories can either be like garlands,leaving their precious scent with you,making you smile at the remembrance of them.Or memories can be like the old hard chains,holding you back,always and forever. Some people held on to it for the motivation to do better. Some held on to it as a reminder of the cruel past,a reminder that would always fuel the fire that burned deep inside their hearts.

Soft sounds from the piano and violen rolled by,as the hum of chattering stood dominant in the crowd. Happy voices who pleasantly kissed the asses of the people who were senior in post and in money,and the laughter followed by an unspoken demand of more flattery was common in cocktail parties like these which marked the celebration of a newly achieved success deal.Aurora stopped in,handing her car keys to the valet. Throwing her straight dirty blonde hair back,her slim fingers carefully crumbled the ends of her gown, which ended just below her mid thigh. It was a black lace gown, made sexy with the way it curved her assets and elegant by the amount of skin it revealed. God,did she hate these dresses.It was a wonder why they didn't prick her. A confident smile covered her face,as she looked ahead,seeing people look at her and mutter in hushed voices, things she knew were her praises. The room was filled more than she had expected,but then again it was Mr.Salazar they were talking about, the man who liked to boast about her like she was his own kin. "A small cocktail party! "He had spoken cheerfully over the phone. "To mark your success honey! And then you know how it is.Every party takes us one step ahead to the next big success."

And now,seeing the strength of the party,she was glad that was well dressed for it.Mr.Michael Salazar stood near the fake waterfall that poured through the glass walls. His blue eyes spotted her,as his smile lit with a proud recognition."There's the superstar who made this deal happen!" He announced loudly,clearing the crowd of praisers that always stood to kiss his ass with their never ending flattery. Rory smiled modestly,walking towards the crowd. "And I thought this was a small party with barely a few drinks."She spoke,walking towards him as he passed her a grin."Well,it's small honey.Just a few people,and a few drinks.As I promised." The group around them nodded with agreement. How could the owner of the biggest multinational company,the self made billionare ever be wrong? Rory shook her head,taking the glass of expensive champagne he offered. "It was just a few cups of coffee and matching ideologies that made it happen.Nothing at all. "But all of them knew it was not nothing. Both Rory and Nathan had work day and night to make this deal happen.It was Rory who got them to sign in the end. She always did.

Not very far away,Christina siliently glared at the blonde who seemed to be Mr.Salazar's sole attention. The brunette cursed lightly,ordering a gin and tonic from the bartender who desperately wanted to get her attention. "If you are this jealous,I wonder how much green Nathan is turning." A voice spoke,making her finally avert her pale brown eyes from the group and look at the man who had approached her. "James"She regarded her ex boyfriend and her current lust's bestfriend with distaste,as if his name was poison. "Who said I was jealous? A Versailes in never jealous. "She spoke with pride,sipping her drink slowly. She was the daughter of Michael's best friend Tony Versailles,one who had been raised wanting Nathan ever since she had met him first. James laughed a little at that,signalling the bartender to bring him his drink as well. James Preston,son of the man who is an important executive of an international company but James wascurrently working for Mr.Salazar.His father and he never agreed on things, and that was one of the many reasons why he didn't work with him instesd. "Which reminds me"Christina added,turning towards the man with dark brown hair. "Where is Nathan?"

James shrugged at that, letting his whiskey touch his lips.He took out his I Phone, dialing his bestfriend."For you, my love"He winked at Christina, making her roll her eyes as he pressed the call button.

Ring.Ring. Ring.

==========================================================================

Bitch” was the first word that came to Nathan’s mind whenever he thought of Aurora Williams. Once upon a time they were childhood friends but this so called friendship was only short lived. The pair’s competitive nature soon tore a rift between them, turning friendship into rivalry and rivalry into hatred, at least from Nathan’s side. Nathan always lost in whatever they competed in. He was smart, agile and clever but somehow she always bested him and he despised being second especially to her. Since a young age Nathan’s father, Michael Salazar adored Aurora and treated her like his own daughter. Michael Salazar always wanted a daughter but only had a son. When his mother died Nathan was only three years old. His father remarried but had no kids with his second wife. It was needless to say that Nathan was jealous of Aurora not only for besting him in their little competitions but even because of the attention and affection his father gave her. As the years passed, he grew into a fine young man, one who would someday live up to the name his father had created. Aurora Williams also remained in his life. They went to the same school; same college and now they worked together. Michael was a self-made man and he wanted Nathan to earn his place in the company. Michael had always been hard on his son and this didn’t sit well with Nathan when he already was against his father caring a lot for Aurora.

Now 25, Nathan had changed a lot over the last four years. He stopped the useless arguments he always had with Aurora over minor differences and his hatred mixed with arrogance made him ignore her to the point that it always seemed they were on bad terms. From the way they currently worked together it seemed their interaction was only limited to usual greetings, small talk and office work. No one could imagine that these two had known each other since they were kids. Nathan’s relation with his father had also turned a bit rocky, and he blamed Aurora for it. He had slowly cut off both Aurora and his father from his life. He had money and that was all he needed; for now. Since money was never an issue, Nathan spent a lot to enjoy his life, blowing money on whatever he was fascinated with. This did not sit well with Michael but he couldn’t stop his son because after all, all that he built was going to be Nathan’s one day. However Nathan compensated his careless spending habits with the efficiency he put into work. From day one he had worked his ass off, trying to prove to his father that he was better than him, but like always, the pest in his life, Aurora Williams took the stoplight when she got this big deal for the company. In reality it was a team effort but since Aurora scored that winning point, she took most of the credit and this infuriated Nathan.

A cluster of thoughts was broken by the buzzing phone on the marble sink. Nathan was lost in thought while starring at himself in the mirror. James was calling and it was without a doubt because Nathan was late to the cocktail party. Nathan simply canceled the call. He was in no mood to celebrate. He was fucking pissed off but he had to keep up appearances. Turning the tap on, he splashed his face with cold water to clear his head and then looked back up in the mirror at his reflection. He was lean, tall and very athletic. Running a hand through his obsidian locks, he tried to give the savage mess a more tamed look before beginning to tie his bowtie. He was very late to the event but he didn’t give a fuck. Attending tonight’s party was just a formality. Once he was done, he put on his suit jacket, shooting himself a final look before walking out to his bedroom. The first thing his grey hues locked onto was the redhead coiled up in the sheets, shooting him a smile. “You look tasty.” She giggled. Nathan had a thing for casual hookups since commitment was never his cup of tea. The only things he seriously in life were his work and the things he liked to spend money on. “I need to go to a party. I’ll be late. There is food in the fridge. Help yourself. I’ll call you later, Amanda.” That was a hint to him saying he didn’t want to see her when he came back and he’d call her up when he would be in the mood to screw her. Of course the redhead didn’t mind. He was rich and girls like her liked to fool around with rich boys.

The main reason for arriving late was so that he could avoid hearing the little victory speech Aurora was going to give. He didn’t want to be a part of it so he had told her to give it solo, but also didn’t want to hear her. Luck wasn’t so kind to Nathan as it seemed that despite being late, he arrived just when his father was addressing the crowd of ass kissing corporate workaholics. He would soon be calling Aurora over to say a few words. “Just my shitty luck as always.” The man huffed to himself and quietly slipped away to the bar as soon as he entered, greeting only a few people that caught him entering. He had spotted Christina and James together and he soon joined them. James and Nathan met at college and were best friends since then. Christina was another childhood family friend of his and she was particularly fun to talk to since she too disliked Aurora and whenever Nathan needed to vent, he’d talk shit about the pesky blonde with Christina. “Looks like I’m not late enough.” He greeted the two in an annoyed tone. “Are you two screwing each other again?” Nathan liked to tease the now exes since both were his friends and he needed something to laugh. The instant reaction from Christina was that was needed to make him snicker. “Fuck no.” She shrieked giving James a stern look. “She’ll come back to me soon. She can’t resist my charm.” James added to the teasing. “Late as always, Nathan. You know you act like a sore loser whenever Rory takes a win. It’s almost cute.” James knew a lot about Aurora and Nathan, and he liked pestering Nathan about it. “Aurora Williams is the least of my concerns. I don’t like the overachieving twat. The only reason I tolerate her is because I have to work with her. It is all for the greater good.” Cussing and using foul words for Aurora was common habit of his. Nathan ordered a Vodka Martini and turned on the barstool to face the crowd. His eyes slowly caught a glimpse of the blonde in black. She did stand out with her fancy dress but it didn’t work its charm on Nathan. The sight only made him churn inside. He sighed and took a sip of his drink. He wanted to be done with this event soon.

In this place full of people,Aurora felt alone once again.It was nothing new to her,she felt empty espicially when she was forced to smile at people whom she didn't know about and who probably didn't give a fuck about her either.It was not that she was friendless,but her friends were not old men and women,who seemed so involved in their work and business that they might have lonely christmas ahead of them.And she feared,with the pace she was going at,she might end up to be like one of them.Shallow and empty.But then this was her,it was not something she could change.She couldn't just take a step back and not care about everything that mattered to her.Sometimes,she wished she could pull away from her goals,and go and waste time.Date and shop and have dance and meet strangers,color her life with different shades,and do all the things she despised.Like Nathan did.

Though she came first,she envied Nathan and the careless grip he had on everything around him that made him different.But she was not like Nathan.She found projects to give all herself into and she poured and poured and poured all of her in it to distract herself from the things that were not good in her life.Things that she kept hidden from all of these smiling faces that right now envied her,things she wanted to root out of her life.And it worked.But at the same time,she wondered,what would happen if their was none of her left to pour.What would she do then?

Before her mind could answer her doubts that poked her,she heard her name being called out and the round of applaud that went after it,jerked her back to reality.She forced herself to smile,something she had become so expert in that it came naturally to her.Walking ahead,she confidently stood where Michael had stood,her eyes meeting the many pairs that looked at her intently.She felt nervousness flood her,as her fingers ran through her silky hair,as she cleared her throat.Nathan should have been giving this speech with her,but he didn't care.She wished she could have rejected it as easily as he had."This task was not an easy one,and I alone here can't take credit to it.A lot of people were involved in making it a reality and I want to thank all of them.From our interns who arranged the meetings to our managers,who strived to their best."She spoke with a softness in her voice,feeling better as she saw people beaming at her."And,of course,Nathan.We both were equally involved in this and I just reached the end before he did."She shrugged,regaining her cockiness.She started to remember again why she loved her job,despite the flaws.She loved winning,she loved being in control and this was where she always won.Life couldn't screw her over with drug addict mother in her tasks or put abusive brothers in between,in her work she was the God,and she always won.At first,winning from him was her sole ambition,but as they grew,she too grew out of it,just like he did.She just put her best in the task,and the winning came as a bonus with the distration her job provided her.

Giving a few more words of thanks,she smiled at the crowd before stepping away,her departure from the center being greeted by applaud again.The people resumed their noisy chatter and careless flirting and flattering.She could feel the stars bursting inside her,as she smiled to herself,sipping the drink."Burn."James teased Nathan,referring to her last line about reaching the line,as he shook his head.He shook his head,looking at the tall man."You really can't win from her,can you?"He asked,sipping his drink.Before Nathan could answer,he raised his hand,his eye cathing her blue ones."Aurora!"he called out,becokning her over.Christina shot a glare at James before muttering a not very polite curse under her breath.Aurora raised her eyebrow,seeing the three of them near the bar.She didn't talk to Christina a lot,the very shallowness of her seemed repulsive to the blonde.She hated women like her,who were spoilt like brats,using their father's money to be plain mean and James was a friend.More like a man she knew and polietly talked with but Nathan.Nathan and she went a long, long way.They knew each other since kindergarden and had seen each other through all stages of the life that has presented itself.She saw him become the player he is,bagging girls in high school and college.She hated his guts,and the man he had become.They held old grudges,and that what made winning from him better.

She walked upto him,passing a smile to the three.James returned the best of the smile."A drink for the lady as my way of saying congratulations"He spoke,as Aurora smiled more,allowing the dimples on her cheek to come into light."A scotch on rocks with a twist"She ordered as the bartender nodded,starting to get her drink.Aurora turned her eyes to Nathan,her smile fading.He was good looking but that was it.He was cold,nasty and plain rude.The way he treated the girls he slept with,she often wondered how could they even agree to be in bed with someone like him? "Nathan."She regarded him with a passive tone.She was mad at him for flirting with her bestfriend and then leaving her after a one night stand.She was so mad at him,that she felt like rubbing her victory all over him.So she did,for all the girls who he treated like shit."You are starting to bore me now."She spoke passively,taking her drink in hand."At first,it was even worthwhile to play with you,but now,it's just...."She shrugged,making a face.What did he say to Laura?Aah,this."Not even worthwhile anymore.You need to improve your game or I might have to search for a new opponent.One,worth competing with."She remarked,looking straight into his eyes before turning to face James."Thanks for the drink.Now,excuse me."Feeling even better,she turned and walked away,feeling proud than ever.

Nathan narrowed his eyes at James at the mention of “Burn”. Aurora did rub her victory in his face with her little line out reaching the finish line first. Those few words just spoiled his mood further. This was the very reason why he didn’t want to attend this cocktail party. He was expecting this sort of thing to happen but what he wasn’t expecting was what came next. “One, worth competing with”. Now that was something Nathan wasn’t going to take lightly. Words like that always got him riled up. He knew very well where that was coming from. He said something similar to her best friend Laura, and this was payback. Nathan clenched his teeth together to control himself from saying something rash. He had to think this through for a few seconds. Aurora had just sprinkled salt over his wounded ego and this was not going to end well and would have its repercussions.

Nathan waited for Aurora to walk away a little before responding to James and Christina with his usual rude remark but this time he made sure to be loud enough for Aurora to hear. “The little bitch needs to learn manners.” He grumbled in annoyance. He wasn’t done yet. After placing his drink on the counter, he began to follow the blonde, his pace quickly matching hers. A mischievous smirk was lingering over his countenance as he nudged his shoulder with hers to gain her attention. “You look absolutely repulsive today. These sorts of dresses aren’t made for your kind dear Miss Williams.” Behind the pair and back at the bar, James was having his own little amusement from the current situation. He quickly slapped a twenty dollar bill on the counter right next to Christina. “Twenty bucks says Nathan will cause a scene.” James was sure that Christina was going to join in. He knew a thing or two about her as well; especially the fact that she had a thing for Nathan which was always one sided. “You’re on! Those two aren’t stupid.” She retorted, slapping another twenty over his.

“You bored me a long time ago. You’re just an overachieving brat who has no life outside the office. Sometimes I feel sad for you. Maybe that’s why I never take you seriously.” Nathan made sure to keep his voice in low whisper aimed down to the blonde’s ear. Upfront, he just had a smile on his face which he was so good at faking. His words were interrupted by a man congratulating the pair on their achievement. After a small thank you to him, Nathan suddenly grabbed her hand, making sure to give her delicate palm a firm squeeze as he stepped in front of her and gazed into her blue orbs with a serious look plastered on his face. “We’ve never really played at all Miss Williams. But I can tell you this for sure, if we do get a chance to really compete, you’ll be left in tears and a mess.” Nathan was angry and he did have the tendency to push it too far, which was something he did when he leaned in and whispered ever so lightly near Aurora’s cheek. “Just like the rest of your family.”

He had known her for a long time and this meant he knew a few things about her and her family, at least the things that very few people knew. He wasn’t aware of the real circumstances behind her family’s situation because she kept that private. Nathan sometimes tried to ask his father about Aurora’s family but Michael refused to tell his son. Right now, he was in the mood to argue with her, something he had stopped doing for a very long time. Despite knowing each other since childhood, Nathan never called her “Rory” like the others did. He stuck with Aurora or Miss Williams when he wanted to mock her just as he was doing now. He let her hand go and stepped back a little. “Enjoy your evening Miss Williams. You deserve the applause, but I’d suggest you get a life and find something else other than feeding on flattery by corporate ass kissers.”

Nathan had just sounded the horns for war. He wasn’t going to let tonight’s remarks by Aurora go so easily and he knew that she wasn’t going to let what he said go either because Nathan had made a very personal attack on her. His mind was now working on ways to humiliate her and hit her where it hurt. He had had enough of losing to her and hearing her snarky comments. He wanted to end this with one big blow and this is when something clicked in his head. It was an old plan that he had crafted but when he had tried to execute it, the target became Laura instead of her. Yes, Nathan wanted to sweep Aurora off her feet and then dump her miserably to satiate the hate and jealousy he felt towards her. This had failed once but he was willing to give it another go. Make it grander and even more painful so that when the time comes, he would hurt her enough to make her leave once and for all.

'That little bitch needs learn some manners.

Aurora heard his voice coming from back,but she merely laughed at that statement.She loved the effect her victory had on him,as if she had won the perfect life he had and not just a small mortal project.However,she never realized that how deeply her these little victories effected him.She hurt his ego,again and again,and all men prided their ego above their senses.She had only walked a few steps away when he caught up to her,blocking her path.Her face immediately looked irritated as her blue eyes travelled from his expensive armani suit up to his strong neck to his even stronger jaw,reaching his eyes which looked angry at her.She narrowed her eyes at his comment about her dress,rolling her eyes as if to show that his words were nothing but useless chatter for her which she listened to from one ear and then ejected out from the other.But his next words caught her attention.

She felt him lean in,as his body towered over hers.She looked away,feeling his hot husky breath on her as he breathed.It was just like the romantic scenes she read in her novels but the only little thing that wasn't the same was that instead of speak sweet nothings in her ears,he was throwing daggers at her heart.She felt her throat go dry as his words rolled inside her like poison.She looked at the crowd,too stunned to even respond to the man who came to congratulate them.She stood still,gasping lightly as his fingers wrapped around her wrist and gave it a hard squeeze.It was as if he was trying his best to make her cry.She looked up at him,her lips drawn into a fine line,as she glared at him.Blows came harder one after another,and the last one was like a slap to her very face.She pulled her hand out of his grip,feeling it ache slightly but with all the other hits he gave her,she felt like slapping him right then."You crossed your limits Nathan"She spoke in a harsh tone,feeling her body shake.How dare he bring up her family when he knew nothing about it? He knew nothing! She didn't have a perfect family like he did,hell she didn't even have a normal family.She tried so hard to get away from them,and everything he just spoke,it was like he threatened her with all her worst fears.

She turned around him,walking away as fast as her legs could take her.She went to Michael first,forcing a smile.She knew she couldn't hold it in for long and that she had to leave right away."What? Rory,you can't leave right now! The party has just started!"He responded hearing her excuse."I'm sorry,but I really am not feeling well. I'll see you tomorrow "Not giving him another chance to argue,she leaned in and kissed his cheek before slipping away.Christina laughed,seeing Rory walk out."I won."She chirped,neatly picking up the two twenty's that rest on the table."Next time Preston,Next time."She turned away,walking towards Nathan.When he was this pissed off,the sex was always much better.

Aurora had not slept for most of the night.Nathan's words had kept ringing in her mind like some unstopable voice,going on and on again.He had hit nicely this time,and she had never been more hurt by him than right now.At sharp 7 in the morning,she pulled herself up from her bed,pushing her pillow away that had soaked a lot of tears last night.Walking in to her big marbled bathroom,she looked at herself in the mirror and saw what Nathan saw her as.Over achieving brat. Sad. Selfish. Alone. Miserable. Her reflection got blurred as she threw water on her face,starting her usual routine for the day.At sharp quater to nine,she reached her office,a smile on her face that masked her horrible night."Good morning Rory" The receptionist,Mary greeted her with her warm smile as Rory passed one back."I knew you and Nathan would end up together"She added,as Rory's pen froze in the middle of her signature."I'm sorry,what?"She choked,feeling the bagel she had eaten on her way rise back up again. Mary looked flustered,as if she had let on a big secret."The magazine said you both were.."She muttered,as if explaining to herself."What magazine?"Rory demanded,feeling like she was still in one of her nightmares."You looked amazing last night."Mary spoke as if to lessen the blow,showing her the Elite magazine which she held.It had a picture of Rory and Nathan together,both of them close.Both of them looked like they were very intimate,with their bodies so close and looking into each other's eyes,Nathan holding her hand.But only the two of them knew the truth.

Rory felt her anger rising,as she read the bullshit written beneath it.Fuck.Fuck.Fuck! "Do you mind if I borrow this?"She rather spoke than asked,as she started walking towards her office.God,could her day get any worse? She walked into her spacious office which was just adjacent to Nathan's.For a moment,she felt like barging into his office and yelling at him and blaming all of this on him,but she simply went inside her office and let her body fall on her chair.There was a knock on her office,as Reece opened her door and entered."Wow.You are in a crappy mood."He joked,putting her coffee down on her table."Look at this"She spoke,throwing the magazine on the table at her bestfriend.He looked amused as he picked up the gossip magazine,going through it.His hazel eyes went wide as he read the news."Holy shit."

"Holy shit!"Christina replied,as her eyes went wide seeing Rory and Nathan together in the picture.Her hand reached for her I-phone,as she took a snap of the article and messaged it to both,Nathan and James,knowing this might sure cause a fire.

Of course Nathan had overstepped his limits. Never before had he made an attack directed towards Aurora’s family but this time he was pissed off more than ever because of the way she rubbed her victory in his face and then proceeded to mock him. Nathan wasn’t the one who’d just simply take it or back down. No, he was the kind who came back with twice the strength to cause damage and the damage had been done, evident from the expressions that lingered over the blonde’s countenance. Nathan knew well that whenever Aurora made a face like that, she was annoyed and hurt. She wasn’t very good at hiding the fact at that very moment. This made Nathan’s inner demon swell with pride, as if it were a long awaited victory. Aurora left and Nathan stayed for a while before being seduced by the sultry Christina to her place where the night was spent with debauchery. Nathan’s love for casual flings and one night stands always kept him entertained and Christina was no exception. The sex was always good when he was irritated and she was hungry.

The next day, when it was nearly lunch, Nathan received a something that made his jaw drop for a moment. “What the fuck….?” He muttered to himself as he went through the article about him and Aurora being together. “The Corporate Power Couple” is what the magazine had called them. As soon as he received the picture from Christina, Nathan had rushed to get his hands on a copy of the magazine and now as he was reading, he was quite surprised by the bullshit that could be spewed up by something such as that picture. People thought it was an intimate moment between the two but only the two knew that it wasn’t something entirely opposite. His mind drifted to Aurora for a moment. He hadn’t seen her all day after what happened last night, even though their offices were right next to each other. Perhaps she was trying to avoid him? It took a while to process things and then it suddenly dawned upon Nathan that this little incident could of great use to his plan. This could make things more interesting. Like clockwork, he began scheming on what could be done and he finally decided on a small plan.

If Nathan tried to be nice to Aurora after last night and slowly made his moves to make her fall in love with him, she’d definitely suspect that something was going on. He’d have to play this carefully and fake it so well that she wouldn’t be able to tell the lies apart from the cruel truth. And so with his first move in the game of revenge in action, he barged into Aurora’s office, finding her seated and busy with work. “We’re the new talk around town it seems, Miss Williams.” Nathan cooed out with mockery glazing his tone as he slammed a copy of the Elite magazine on her desk. He shot her a mischievous grin as he placed his palms on the edge of her desk and leaned forward, maintain a very casual demeanor. “There is this new Chinese restaurant opening tonight at Downtown. It’s quite the hype and reservations have been going on for a month before the opening. I…. happen to have a reservation for two, and….” The little pauses were for adding theatrics to his authoritative and imposing tone. It looked as if he was enjoying this, asking her out to dinner after what happened last night. Well, he wasn’t asking her. He was forcing her to come, being a persistent prick as he sometimes was when he wanted something. “You’re coming with me! I won’t take no for an answer. This will be a good chance for some time in the limelight. You’ll enjoy it. I’ll pick you up at 8, on the dot.”

Before Aurora could respond, Nathan turned his back to her and began towards the glass door. He was imposing this on her and he wasn’t going to take no for an answer. There was an ulterior motive to this of course. He most definitely was not going to take her on a date. He had other plans for tonight to tease her and get her panties in a bunch. “Miss Williams, please don’t wear anything ridiculous as last night. Wear something that suits you and is classy. I don’t like trashy women.” Nathan spoke as he opened the door, his back towards Aurora. He was back to his old ways of mocking her and soon arguments would also follow as they always did in the past. All of this happened within a time frame of ten minutes. Nathan was sure to come in, deliver his message and walk out. As the day progressed, Nathan shot a few reminder texts to Aurora just to piss her off. He wasn’t going to take her to a fancy restaurant like he said but he was most certainly going to show up at her apartment and drag her out, even if she was in her sweatpants.

It was 8:05 pm when Nathan rang the doorbell to Aurora’s apartment. Prior to this, the rest of the day was spent well. Nathan was busy with work but he was also excited about tonight and the look on Aurora’s face when she’d open the door and see him in a plain black t-shirt and dark blue denim. He was expecting her to be all prepped up and in a fancy dress like last night and his bet was on her expecting to see him dressed in an Armani suit like last night as well. This was most certainly not the case. The anticipation of the disappointed look on her face when she’d open the door and realize from his clothing that his was a bad trick was enough to make Nathan impatient and knock on the door repeatedly. His heart was racing. To some other person this would be something lame, but given the history between the two, this was fairly exciting for Nathan. Any moment now, she’d open the door and be surprised.

Nathan did have plans for tonight which involved driving her around town, eating cheap Chinese take outs and perhaps heading to the beach or doing something stupid. But all of this depended on whether he would succeed in making Aurora tag along.

"Looks like some one had an interesting night "Reece spoke through gritted teeth.Aurora knew why.She knew he didn't like Nathan.Didn't like was a small phrase, considering, she didn't like Nathan.Reece simply hated him for reasons quite unknown to her.What was more confusing was that Reece had been close friends with Nathan till highschool and then suddenly, one day both the men woke up with a burning hate for each other. Aurora suspected it was because of a girl but she didn't pry.She knew when to stop asking. She had her boundries and he had his.

"Does it look like I had an even vaguely a good night? "She asked, taking the magazine and staring at the picture of them.It brought all his rude words back into her mind."Did he say something to you?"Reece asked, his face already going stern. Aurora's eyes shot up and she shook her head."No, nothing new I haven't heard about.Thank you for the coffee, I'll zsee you for lunch? "Reece nodded, getting up and leaving her office.Aurora sighed, closing her eyes.She couldn't understand why was she taking Nathan's words to heart? She had gone through worst. She had gone through so much worst.She had lived through hell and had heard so many horrible things.Why did this hurt so much? Maybe because she didn't expect this from Nathan.Maybe that's why.

She opened her Mac and let her mind get coloured with it's distraction.An hour or so later and her door flung open.Her blue eyes immediately jerked up to see who dared to enter her office like this. Her eyebrows frowned at him, as he came in like the king he thought himselfto be."So?'She spoke, crossing her arnarms as he registered the article. She expected some rude remark and was bracing herself to get ready to fire back, but his comment took her by complete surprise. "What?"She spoke in utter disbelief, , as she stood up and looked at him like he had grown two heads.He was beginning to surprise her a lot, and that too one after another, leaving her quite vulnerable, which she absolutely hated."I'm not going anywhere with you! "She fired back, realising her words were heard but not paid any heed to."Nathan I'm serious!"she spoke, walking out of her desk but he was long gone.She stood there for a moment, totally shock stricken.

What had just happen? Had Nathan really come in and asked her out on a date all the while forcing it on her? That seemed so much like him to do but how dare he? She wasn't going to go out with him! Not with how he asked and what he did last night! He insulted her again too! She felt her rage boil up as she threw the pen she was holding on the door.Just then her phone beeped with a message from him.She narrowed her eyes at it, glaring at the screen as if wanting to scare it into disappearing.She wasn't going to go, no she won't. Who the hell did he think he was? Her knight in the shining armor whom she would just die to go out with? Screw him.He and his massive ego can go suck it.The entire day passed like that, her body doing work but her mind distracted and annoyed with the reminders that popped in.She left early from work, deciding it would be better to go work at home and this little action might even do wonders to hope.How she would love to crush it at 8 pm dot....

...if he decided to even show up.

Aurora heard the loud knocks on her door.She smirked, looking at the time.So much for being on the dot.She closed her work files and got off bed, in no hurry to reach the door.She had dismissed off her maid earlier only. She was more like a nanny to her, with her ever since Mr.Michael had called in social services.She had seen her through her worst and wasnow more like a mother to her.If she saw Nathan on the door, her hopes wwould reach the moon.The article had already pushed them up to stars.She was surprised he even showed up but that made it more fun.Dressed in a light blue tank top and short-cotton shorts that clung to her ass nicely, letting her ass sway as it pleased.Her hair was wavy and loose, and her body looked so relaxed in her nightwear with no make up or heels.She opened her door, staring at him impressively. His attire seemed to take her off guard a little, but the fact that he lied to her made her more angry."I'm not going to any chinese restaurant with you...and by the looks of you, you are not going either you lying bastard!"

“Did you actually think that I was going to take you, of all people out on a date?” Nathan let out a sinister laugh in retort. He was a bit surprised to see her in a very casual outfit, but there was a part of him that was expecting it. After all she wasn’t going to be that easy now would she? “By the looks of you, you’re not dressed appropriately. Who is to say that I don’t have a dinner jacket in my car?” His grey hues wandered around Aurora’s body. It was rare that he saw her like this, so casual, without makeup and baring a lot of skin. The blonde was very attractive and sexy if he was to judge from a neutral standpoint. But Nathan wasn’t neutral. His hate and jealousy towards her killed all attractions that stemmed from her looks. Her looks had no effect on him.

He had to play his cards right if his plan was to succeed. Being patient was of the essence here. Slowly, Nathan placed his hands on the walls on the edges of the door that lead into her apartment. He was adopting a carefree and casual attitude towards her, as if he wasn’t taking her seriously. Leaning in towards the blonde, he closed the gap between them and continued with what he had in mind. There was a cheeky grin on his visage and his eyes were fixed on her face, reading every expression and savoring the moment. “I came here expecting that you’d be dressed in a pretty dress Miss Williams. It would have been a good laugh, seeing an overachieving twa…. I mean, brat like you get tricked so easily.” He let out a sigh showing a sarcastic disappointment. He was used to calling her names and cussing her so much behind her back that the word “twat” almost slipped from his tongue. Now that he was here, he wasn’t going to leave so easily.

“So Miss Williams, what will it be? Grab your phone, purse whatever and put some pants on and let’s go….. or…. You prefer that I come inside?” Just to annoy her more, Nathan leaned in, bringing his head to her level and a bit close, more than he usually came. In fact Nathan had never been physically close to Aurora, not more than coming for a handshake or standing next to her for a picture. That was about it. This and the incident from last night, where he whispered in her ear were perhaps the very few rare occasions where he did something that actually looked intimate, even though it wasn’t. “You’re either coming with me or I’m coming in.” He cooed out, challenging her. To make things even more interesting, Nathan had never stepped inside Aurora’s apartment. It was a strict “no go” zone for him, so this was a win win situation for him, because either he was going to toy around with her all night as he drove her around or she would have to tolerate him till late night.

Aurora narrowed her eyes at him,as his cocky grin challenged her.She huffed,rolling her eyes at his words."If you had been the last guy on earth taking me to the last chinese restaurant,I would not have gone out with you.Even in my dreams cause you are the most egoistic bastard I have ever seen"She remarked back at his comment,crossing her arms over her chest.He was really starting to piss her off,especially when she was talking to him like this.They barely talked if not to pass rude comments or curses,but never on a daily basis.They both led different lives which were entwined closely by common people and even stronger desire to win against each other.

She narrowed her eyes as he leaned in,his use of the word twat making her grit her teeth."Why are even here tonight? Was Nathan Salazar falling short of girls to play with that he came to spend time with me?"She mocked him,getting back for his rude comments. She was well aware of his sex escapades and his way of fun.It made her confused as to how any woman agreed to even go out with him much less agree to sleep with him."Or was it that they finally realised what kind of 'twat' you are and dumped you."She continued,glaring right back at him."I honestly don't know if I should be annoyed by you or sad for you."

She thought he would say something nasty and leave but his next set or words made her confidence drown completely. His body leaned in,making her gulp as she looked away.This was new,he never came this close to her then why today? She regretted sending back her nanny for now she was left with no choice. "No!"She spoke alarmed, taking steps back from him and his strong dreamy cologne. She regretted coming back the next moment for it gave him more space to enter."Stay outside! I'll...uh..."She felt so vulnearable giving into him ththat it made her feel like she had lost this battle. "I'm coming out."She slammed the door in his face,and just got her long shrug,wearing it.It was loose and ended just below her shorts. She won't change,she won't even get out of his car.But just for her safety,she took her phone and purse,quickly brushing her hair and walking out. "I'm not stepping out of the car.."She warned him,closing her door behind her.Her eyes locked in his grey ones,and they seemed to challange him that he won't win again because Aurora doesn't gets defeated always.

Usually when Nathan would take a girl out, he would bring one of his fancy sports cars to impress the girl, since he was the sort of rich brat that liked to show off his welth and the girls he took out were easily swayed by money and fast cars. However this was not the case with Aurora for he knew very well that she had no interest in his money nor did he have any intentions of impressing her with it. For tonight, he came in his usual BMW 7 Series that he used for work and daily commute, a slight older model of the fifth generation. It was gloss black in color and quite well kept though there were a few files littered in the back seat. The familiar beeping sound of the seat belt sign begun to ring as he popped in the driver’s seat and clicked the seatbelt. “Safety first Miss Williams. Put your seatbelt on.” Nathan instructed the blonde as if he were talking to a naïve little child. His car smelled like mixture of a strong cigar scented air freshener, a scent that he came to like, and leather.

After much thought in the few minutes that Aurora took to grab her things Nathan decided that he’d just drive her around the city and eat some cheap food with her in the car. “For the record, the dumping part is my job, just like the time I dumped your friend …… what was her name? …. Hmmm Laura right?” He shifted his gaze to Aurora as she sat next to him, as if asking for a stamp of approval from her. This was in response to her earlier remarks about him. “Anyways…..” Nathan started the car, turning the keys in the ignition to reverse out of the parking space. “I’m sure you’re hungry. What would you like to eat? It’s my treat for your first time in my car.” As soon as the car was out of the parking lot, Nathan kept his focus on the road, now ignoring Aurora and just waiting for her answer about what she wanted to eat.

He had had enough of taunts and rude comments for tonight so he was going to keep talking to a minimum for a while to see how things played out. Nathan and Aurora didn’t really have anything to talk about apart from small talk. Tonight was an experiment to gauge things so he could structure the plans he had in mind for their later endeavors. He needed to know how she’d react to things so he could find that chink in her armor and make her have second thoughts about him. To break the silence he turned the radio on and slowly pumped up the volume of the song that was playing. “Oh I like this song!” He exclaimed and began swaying his head lightly, still not looking at her and keeping his gaze on the road and traffic ahead.

Nathan seemed very relaxed as if he was in his comfort zone, eased up with on hand on the steering and the other tapping his thigh with the beat. The leather seats were a unique shade of very dark purple, lined with black patches that ran along the length of the seats, something that he had integrated to account for his taste of strange colors. To interrupt his flow, his phone buzzed as he got a text from Christina who was supposedly free tonight and looking to go out. The phone was near the stick shift and since it was a bit dark inside the car, the light from his phone was bright enough to catch attention. Nathan ignored the text because he didn’t want to explain to Christina where he was and what he was doing. She’d surely lose it if she found out that he was taking Aurora out for a drive. James however was well aware of tonight’s endeavor as Nathan shared a lot with him. If Nathan wasn’t going to respond, Christina was going to pester James about Nathan’s whereabouts. She was a persistent one after all.

Nathan wasn’t the slow kind who didn’t know that Christina had a thing for him and the fact that she despised Aurora. He had a certain issue with commitment and liked to keep things casual, hence the reason why he never got together with Christina. In fact he was well aware about the relations the people surrounding him had with each other. His dislike for Aurora was what made him and Christina get along so well and it was the same dislike that made him and Reece fight until they stopped talking to each other. It was all too clear that Christina only dated his best friend James just to get closer to him and James was the more level headed one out all these people. Strangely enough all of them ended up working for Michael Salazar’s firm to create this one big corporate drama that they called their daily lives.

Aurora got in the seat next to the driver seat,unfazed by the car as other girls would have been.Cars were not her thing, so she wasn't the type to get swayed by it,whatever model it was.The strong smell of the air purifier hit her nose,as she scrunched up her nose.She despised all car purifiers,lavendar,rose,green apple..every single one of them,no matter which flavour. They made her all nauseas and annoyed and this one seemed to be on top of the list."If you are trying to kill me,it's working"She complained,her hand reaching out and pulling that little beast out.

She rolled her eyes at his words,pulling on the seat belt. She crossed her leg,looking ahead.The mention of Laura earned him a glare,as she chose not to prode on it further.If she knew she was having dinner with Nathan,that would get her upset,and if Reece came to know,it would drive him completely nuts.She knew something big must have happened to make him hate Nathan with such burning passion,but knowing Nathan and his ass-y nature,that came as no surprise to her. "Don't make me hit you Salazar."She remarked,running her hand through her hair.Awkward silence filled the car,as she looked out the window.Out of the million things she had imagined, she had never thought about eating dinner with Nathan in her night suit.

"I don't know. Pizza,subway,cheao chinese-Whatever gets me home the quickest" She remarked, frowning as loud music started to play.Personally,she despised the song.She had never liked songs like these.She preferred songs which made her heart feel,which had a story,which was not only sexy but beautiful.Her phone rang,as she saw it was Reece.She knew she had to pick up or he would come home."Hey"She spoke,reaching ahead to slow the volume of the song.Her voice was soft with him,very different from the stern voice she used with Nathan. 'Hey..Come on,we'll have dinner together. You seemed a little off today"He spoke, which made her sigh.He was such a sweetheart,the best of the best friend she could have and she was stuck with Nathan of all people. "I would love to,but I have already eaten and I was going to go to bed early "She hated lieing to him,but she didn't want to make him mad and invite unnecessary drama.It wasn't like Nathan was going to black mail her to dinner everyday.

"You are listening to Girl like before going to bed?"He picked up,making her curse within."Just browsing through. I'll meet you for coffee tomorrow,okay?Laura is coming back from her maternity leave so we can celebrate " Aurora spoke, forgetting for a moment that she was with Nathan.The song finished and another rolled in.Reece agreed, as he disconnected the call.Rory saw his phone blink and her eyes caught Christina's name . Honestly,all of this seemed very suspicious to her.But she let it play out, wanting to know what Nathan had planned.The car stopped,as she was unable to look outside the black tinted windows.

"You are not kidnapping me are you?"She asked a little playfully,removing her seat belt. She actually felt hungry now,as her blue eyes looked at him through the dimmed lights."Because if you are planning to kill me,I'd like a nice meal first."

“You’re useless to kidnap Miss Williams. The world would actually be happy if someone got rid of a brat like you.” Nathan turned down the volume as soon as she had changed the song and his response was yet another rude one. Somehow when he was with her it was extremely hard to hold back the rude and snarky comments that seemed to come out naturally towards her. The car had stopped because they were at the drive though of a local fast food joint, one that Nathan frequented a lot. It was known for its greasy and cheesy burgers. When he heard Aurora’s seatbelt click open he chuckled and let his side mirror roll down. “Sit your ass down Miss Williams; we’re at a drive through. Besides I thought you weren’t gonna get out of the car?” He didn’t have the courtesy to look at her as he spoke. Instead he popped his head out of the window and began to give the order for the take-away.

Nathan was going to make this night fun for himself so he decided not to bother to ask the blonde about what she wanted to order. “We’ll have two grilled cheese burgers with extra cheese and bacon, two large fries and two chocolate shakes.” Once done, he began to drive ahead to collect the order and pay for it with his credit card. He grabbed the bags and handed both of them to her since he was driving and couldn’t eat right now. “I hope you’re not on a diet. But if you are then it’s all good. More food for me. But in my opinion you could do with some more meat on your bones.” Nathan honestly had no idea where he was going to go next. He needed a place to stop and eat but for now driving around the city slowly seemed appropriate. He turned on the sound system again, putting on a song of his choice. “No need to wait for me; you can start to stuff yourself but please watch the seats. The leather is brand new.” This time he finally turned his head to face her, his grey eyes giving her a challenging and mocking look.

Looking at her, he was suddenly reminded of something old and it made him laugh unexpectedly. “This reminds me of that time when I stole your essay and burned it …… remember when we were thirteen? It was some big essay we were assigned.” Another chuckle escaped his lips as his mind recollected images of that event long ago. He didn’t know why it popped into his right now? Maybe because he never bought Aurora anything to eat except for that one time long ago that he was now remembering. And now was perhaps the second time. “I remember you locked yourself up cried for hours in the girl’s toilets. I had to buy you ice-cream and those stupid stickers you liked from my pocket money so that Father wouldn’t get word of it and you would shut up. Father always cared deeply for you. He still does. You were such a cry baby, crying over a stupid essay I brunt so that I could score higher than you.” He laughed again, but this time not at her. He was laughing over his own past actions. “I always schemed against you as a kid. I was an idiot.” Those words were so hypocritical of Nathan and he knew it very well for he was scheming against her at this very moment. He was always a nasty player and liked to use ulterior motives if he couldn’t win with the right way. But he had to change the aura of coldness that surrounded them if he was ever going to hope to get close to her. It was all going to be one step at a time.

Aurora frowned when he said that they were at a drive way.She frowned even more as he ordered food for both of them. Who did he think he was? And how did he think he would get away by ordering food for her without even ask her if she wanted it or not. Fuming in rage,she took the bags from him and let the greasy brown bag rest on her lap.The smell filled the inside of the car and she found herself wishing for that disturbing air purifier instead of this nasty smell of oil.

His comments made her angry as she looked at herself. She wasn't that skinny plus wasn't it good to be skinny? Pouting a little, she took out the burger, feeling the heaviness of it under her palms. He was certainly going to pay for this. "You are right.I could use some meat.And I am sure this is very effective cause it is certainly working on your body,if that fat hanging around is any evidence."She remarked, knowing he was anything but fat. She leaned ahead,muting the speakers with her greasy hand. "This song is giving me a headache."She muttered,grinning as she saw the oil stains on his car stereo. This was only the beginning of her payback to him. Didn't he say that the leather was new?

She scowled at him as he reminded her of that incident.She had already been having problems with her pervish stepbrothers and then he had went ahead and ruined her essay which had taken her a lot of time to complete. Once she had found out that he had burned her hard work down,naturally she was down to tears. She knew he would have been in big trouble if her teacher had found out because she would have told Michael who certainly would have punished him. "Lucky for you, I had been naive enough to forgive you with ice cream and stickers alone. Trust me, if you had pulled a stunt like that now, I would have ripped your heart out." She warned him, knowing she still couldn't trust him. He had always been like that. Trying somehow to make her fall down and crumble. Unfortunately for him,she had faced far worse things than him burning her essays or sticking gum to her braids for her to crumble that easily.

His last sentence caught her attention as she sighed."We both were..immature I guess."She spoke,knowing she had done a few things too. After she returned from her year in 'boarding school', they had drifted apart even more. He became popular,she became more serious. But the fact that he admitted it made her feel good. She was tired of their fights too. His words made her feel bad for what she was about to do next.

She took out the milkshake and took a big sip from it."Is this chocolate? "She asked animatedly."I don't like chocolate. Too bad you didn't really ask me before you ordered."She tossed the half filled cup in the backseat,letting the milk soak his precious leather."Now,we are even."She grinned,eating her burger and savouring it's taste like nothing happened.

Nathan only let out a taunting chuckle at Aurora’s attempts to call him fat. Words rarely got to him. He was a hardened that way. However when his gray hues caught the sight of his precious stereo being stained with her oily fingers, it made his left eye twitch from being irritated. He hated when people got oily stains on his stereo. “Stay calm. Stay calm….. No need to lash out.” Nathan tried his best control himself. This night wasn’t about fighting. This was about bridging the gap between them. Just as he managed to hold his anger inside he heard her say that she didn’t like chocolate. He didn’t really care. Nathan loved chocolate and he decide to retaliate to her words but they were soon broken halfway through the sentence once he saw her toss the chocolate shake onto the backseat. “Chocolate is my ….”

Nathan was shocked and horrified aside from his anger suddenly boiling up and erupting like a volcano. How dare she do that? It would take hours to get the stains removed in the morning. He had seen the horrifying scene through the rear view mirror and the thick shake had splashed all over the backseat and some of the files that were littered there too. They were from work and this would mean he needed to stay up all night to print them again. They were important files regarding a meeting they he and Aurora were going to have with a potential client in a few days. Nathan was not going to let this one go so easily. His hands suddenly gripped the steering wheel tightly as he kept his focus on the road. His face had a nasty scowl pasted on it and his breathing became rather intense. It was easy to tell just by looking at him that he was extremely pissed now.

“I’ll kill that arrogant twat! Cunt! Whore! Asshole! Bitch! ……” God knows how many obnoxious curses were echoing in his head as his grip on the steering wheel got to the point where the veins in his hands were popping out and his digits were turning crimson. He wanted to smack Aurora in the head but if he did anything rash, this could mean the end for his plans. Regaining composure was of the essence here and Nathan finally got a grip of himself after a few minutes. He didn’t look at the blonde until he calmed down a bit. Then he turned his head and passed her a weak smile. Truth be told, just seeing her eating that greasy burger in satisfaction made him want to punch her in the face. To vent out some frustration he dipped his hand inside her bag of food and took a few of hers fries, stuffing them brutally in his mouth like a savage.

Revenge was not far away as Nathan was very familiar with the road he was driving on. He knew a traffic light was ahead. He could see it in the distance. It was green so he accelerated the car suddenly; trying to make it past the green light knowing that he was going to miss it. With one hand he grabbed his large chocolate shake, after sifting through his bag of food that was in Aurora’s possession. The car was speeding up rather too fast as he had his foot hard on the pedal and only one hand on the wheel. The road ahead of them was pretty clear and suddenly he turned his head towards the blonde, flashing her with a mischievous grin for a mere second before his foot suddenly hit the brakes. The traffic signal had turned red before the car could make it, just as he had predicted. The car screeched loudly as Nathan hit the brakes, the tires almost skidding as both their bodies jerked from the inertia.

This was perfect for his revenge. Suddenly, on purpose, Nathan squeezed his cup, popping the lid open and splashing some of the shake on Aurora. He was holding it up, very close to her. However the man wasn’t done yet. When the car came to a noisy halt, he titled his hand, letting the shake spill all over her torso and thighs, thanks to her wearing only shorts. “Ooops. My bad. I’m sorry Miss Williams.” He cooed out sarcastically to taunt her as he emptied the cup all over her. “Now we’re even.” Revenge was sweet and it made him feel good. For the cherry on top, he dropped the empty cup in her lap and got back to focusing on the road. The car was at a halt at the traffic signal, since it was red. Nathan slowly began whistling as if nothing happened, drumming his finger on the wheel, waiting for the light to be green again.

Aurora waited for him to explode. His face was red and she couldn't remember the last time she had seen him this pissed off at her. His face was hot and he was gripping the steering wheel too hard.She could tell that because she could see his knuckles becoming white. A part of her wondered whether she had crossed a line. She normally didn't do anything to respond to him because then he always did something worse.

She didn't know why she did what she just did. The smell of the milkshake was now strong and she could see it drip and the files he had were ruined. Sudden guilt devoured her as she sat, her face turned to look at him,her blue eyes waiting for him to say anything. Anything. He could yell at her if he wanted to, anything would be great.

She watched him curiously as his fingers grabbed her fries and stuffed them into his mouth, as if he was trying to chew her instead of those poor innocent fries. She bit her bottom lip to stop herself from laughing at the look in his face. Suddenly, the car started to speed up as Aurora clutched the handle of the door next to her. It went faster and faster, and she felt like yelling at him to make it stop.

And then, just as suddenly as he had picked up the speed, ge halted the car all of a sudden, causing her body to jerk forward.She gasped out loud, her head barely missing from hitting the dashboard ahead. She had caught the evil look in his eyes. It had been there for just a few seconds, but she had caught it well. The cold shake soaked her light blue cotton shorts in the front completely, giving it a dark stain as it stuck to her thighs and inner thighs like second skin. The shorts became see through, revealing the very curve of her thighs to how they met near her pussy. Her pink panties came to light as Aurora cursed out loud, her eyes closed in annoyance.

Her fingers wrapped around the cup and she squeezed it,causing it crumble into a ball. "Screw you." She spoke,feeling flustered and embarassed as to how her shorts reacted to his revenge. Undoing her seat belt,she pushed open the car door in annoyance as she stepped out,dumping the bag of food on his lap. She walked out, away from the road and on the pavement as she looked around to see she was no where near her house. Her eyes spotted his house just around the corner as she sighed,knowing there was no way she could go back home like this. Especially not with her purse in his car. She cursed herself, walking frustrated.

Aurora’s reaction was priceless and was something he was hoping to get out of her. It felt so good seeing her pissed off and walk out of his car. Nathan was laughing behind her just to sprinkle salt over her wounds. His eyes had caught the pink panties that were now visible thank to the chocolate milkshake staining her shorts and thighs. He slowly began to drive alongside her as she walked, rolling down the mirror of the passenger seat to wolf whistle at her, letting her know he was watching her hips sway. Her panties were visible from the large wet patches of milkshake staining her ass and for some reason she looked cute for the first time to Nathan, being irritated like that.

“I must say that chocolate is the best. Thanks to chocolate, now I know you wear pink undies Miss Williams. I always took you for someone with a taste for old white granny panties.” Nathan shouted out so she could hear him. His apartment was just around the corner, the apartment complex nearby. Aurora had left her purse in his car and that was his leverage. He knew she needed to clean up and get her purse back. “I’m going to drive home. If you can’t find my apartment, I’m just a phone call away. I’ll see you there. A little walk will be good for your lazy ass.” He was being bratty but it was just too much fun. With that said, he drove off knowing it would take her fifteen minutes to reach his place.

As soon as he reached his place, the first thing he did was wipe the files clean with a cloth. Most of the papers had been stained and needed to be redone and re-printed. His place was simple yet very expensive. It was a studio apartment, a fine one that cost him a fortune. He knew Aurora would be here soon so he placed a towel, a t-shirt of his and a pair of his clean gym shorts for her on a couch. The change in events had changed his plans. Now he was going to keep her at his place for the night, making her redo all the paperwork with him since it was for a meeting they both were going to attend with an important client in three days. Somehow he felt more sinister now. He knew very well how uncomfortable Aurora would be if she were forced to stay the night at his place and this meant loads of fun for him and perhaps progress in his plans.

Aurora felt the fresh air of the night hit her as she walked, feeling uncertain and annoyed. She would have to go back to him if she wanted to reach her house. She turned to face him as he called out to her, his face smudged with the smile of victory he recently had gotten over her. Her cheeks flushed dark red as he spoke and she looked down to realize how he knew the color of her panties. Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!

Her hands immediately moved to her ass, trying to cover up what little she could. She glared at him as he spoke, watching him drive off. She felt mad at herself, for letting any of this happen. She was 23 for God's sake! She shouldn't be wasting her life like this! Taking a deep breath, she considered calling Reece to pick her up. Her phone was in her purse but still, that was an option. But calling Reece was like inviting a fight between the two men. Reece would get mad and then Nathan would do something, she did not want a repeat of their senior prom. And she couldn't call Laura cause Laura would be mad knowing she even decided to spend time with him. She was already angry about the article.

And to top it all, it started raining suddenly. Great,just fuckinf great.

Sighing, she found her way to his apartment as she walked in, finding it unlocked. By the time she entered, she was already half drenched, her body shivering as it dripped with water.She still had an angry look on her face as she walked inside. She had been here once, on that house warming party he had where Laura had insisted for her to come. That was the night he had slept with her and that was the night she had slapped him for the first time. It seemed like a millienium ago, though it was only a year ago. She eyed the clothes he kept for her and took the towels, not saying anything. The milkshake, the rain, his house,her clothes now stuck to her body- she was beyond pissed and flustered.

She liked to be in control. She liked to know what she was going to do every night. And now, Reece had caught her completely off guard, in her vulnerable state. "Where 's the bathroom?" She asked, shaking lightly.She picked his clothes and went to the bathroom to change. In her hurry, she didn't even check whether the door had locked when she had wanted to. Her side facing it,she stripped out of her wet clothes, standing naked. If he had been standing facing the door, he would have seen her naked body from the narrow view already. And if he had not, her next statement made sure he looked.

"I'm using the hot shower." She called out as turned,unaware of the door still. She stepped into the shower and stood under the hot water for a few seconds before stepping out. She dried her body as she pulled on his shorts and his over sized t-shirt. His t shirt hung loose on her body, sliding over her one shoulder and curving her bra less breasts nicely. It ended on her mid thigh, just where the shorts ended. She stepped out, her cheeks rosier and her lips more plump as her blonde hair fell in dark curls.

She felt vulnerable in his clothes, that engulfed her in his scent and with out her under garments, she felt exposed. "Can-can you call me a cab? I should go." She spoke softly, her arms wrapping around her chest perfectly to hide her nipples that had formed against the shirt due to her shower.

Back
Top Bottom