Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Breeding Ground (Ryanmo97 x angrysiren)

"Oh yea its been great. I've never been in such great shape. And all this quiet and alone time has been great for my creativity. It's just that..." She trailed off, looking embarrassed nervously fingering her clothing. "I've been feeling a bit... weird lately."

Ryan smiled when Jessie say she had been feeling strange, "That would be your libido increasing... It's a normal effect of the vitamins you've been taking." They got on the elevator, "So? have you made any new friends while you've been here?"

Ryan laughed a little. They got off the elevator and he lead Jessie to a set of doors. He put his id card up to it. Above the door it read Sexual Training. He lead Jessie down a hallway and to a room. He let her in first. There was a queen sized bed with a couple of small night tables with a table lamp on each of them. Ryan took off his lab coat. "Go ahead and have a seat on the bed" Ryan sat down next to her. "Any questions before we start?"

Ryanmo97 said:
Ryan laughed a little. They got off the elevator and he lead Jessie to a set of doors. He put his id card up to it. Above the door it read Sexual Training. He lead Jessie down a hallway and to a room. He let her in first. There was a queen sized bed with a couple of small night tables with a table lamp on each of them. Ryan took off his lab coat. "Go ahead and have a seat on the bed" Ryan sat down next to her. "Any questions before we start?"

Jessie sat on the edge of the bed with her hands in her lap. Butterflies were wrecking havoc in her stomach as her heart pounded. "I... I guess not." She stammered.

Ryan gave her a comforting smile. "Don't be nervous... If at any time you are not comfortable with what's going on, I want you to tell me and we'll stop, Okay?"

Jessie nodded. Her nervous mind swirled with the possibility of stopping this whole thing now and walking away. Ryan had basically just told her that it's not too late. She could walk away with her virginity and maybe even her human decency intact. But she also thought of the money, how much her family needed it and how much she needed to go to college. Underneath it all was also that strange tingling in her body, and the low but undeniable primal surge of excitement caused by the impending situation... or maybe it was the drugs and supplements affecting her libido. Watching the doctor undress was like watching a clock ticking down to the moment when there would be no turning back...

Back
Top Bottom