Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Breeding Ground (Ryanmo97 x angrysiren)

Ryanmo97

Pulsar
Ryan Morris
Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 195 lbs.

Dr. Ryan Morris was the founder and head doctor of the Morris Breeding Clinic. The Morris Breeding Clinic was a lodge in the mountains where young female virgins could go and were prepared to breed and be a surrogate for couples with infertility issues.

He started the program 10 years ago and he has been able to help a lot of people from all walks of life have children. The women are chosen from a pool of applicants every month. There is a very long waiting list because the women are taken care of very well and are payed very well for every successful baby they carry to term.

Even though Ryan was the founder of the clinic he still liked to take care surrogates because he knew he was doing good work by helping people start families. Each surrogate was assigned a their own doctor that would oversee her care at the clinic. There were 12 Doctors, male and female whose job it was, to take care of the surrogates.

It was the start of a new month and it was time for to meet the new Surrogates. Ryan was walking to his private exam room ready to check in his latest surrogate. Ryan walked into the room, looked at the iPad in his hand, and then at her , "Jessie Pope?" he smiled and extended his hand to her, "Hi... I'm Dr. Morris... I will be your Doctor for as long as you remain here with us at the Clinic."

"Um hi r. Morris" Jessie shook his hand, looking nervous and awkward in these circumstances. Jessie had applied to the program attracted to the financial benefits that could one day put her through college and help her lift up her own family, but the reality of what it all entailed had not hit her until that first day in the clinic. She shivered in her medical gown while sitting on the cold examining table.

Ryan smiled as he shook her hand, "Nice to meet you, Jessie". Then he pulled over a stool and sat down next to the exam table she was sitting on. "Now, Let's get down to business. Today, I'm going to do a basic exam on you. Get all the information we need. Then, we set up your your daily physical training and get you moved in to your room. So, I would like you to take off your gown please..."

Ryanmo97 said:
Ryan smiled as he shook her hand, "Nice to meet you, Jessie". Then he pulled over a stool and sat down next to the exam table she was sitting on. "Now, Let's get down to business. Today, I'm going to do a basic exam on you. Get all the information we need. Then, we set up your your daily physical training and get you moved in to your room. So, I would like you to take off your gown please..."

Jessie stood and pulled her gown down over her shoulders. She was slim with long thick brown hair and brown eyes with a small but firm b cup chest.
She stepped out of the gown and placed it on the table, standing naked in front of the doctor, the chill of the room working her body into goosebumps as the awkwardness of her nudity froze her mind and body in place.

Once Jessie was naked he thought she was very attractive. Ryan then gave her a complete physical, including a breast exam and a gynecological exam. She had to give a urine sample and a blood sample. He even took her clothing measurements. As he worked in entered the information into his iPad.

Once he was done, Ryan walked over to a closet and grabbed a bin out of it. He picked up a marker and wrote on the side "Pope, Jessie. Surrogate 153142." He took a white robe and white slippers out of the bin. Then, he put all of the clothes that Jessie wore into the clinic that day into the bin, "Your clothes will be returned to you when you decide to leave the clinic. You will be provided with clothing as part of your stay here. " he handed her the robe and slippers, "You may put these on for now." Once she was dressed, "Have as seat we have to go over a couple of things. Part of your training is 3 hours of physical training a day, in order for you to maintain your healthy body. You've seen the list of what we have available. You may choose 3 of them. Also, we need to know what natural gifts and talents you have that way we can help you get better at them, to simulate your mind."

She dressed quickly while pondering what to say next. As she sat down she told him "hiking and swimming for sure cause I do those anyways... And I'd like to pick yoga but why does it say nude yoga?"

Ryan added hiking and swimming to Jessie's file on his iPad. When she asked about Nude Yoga... "Oh that's a very new addition some of our ladies think that wearing clothes is to restricting when doing yoga. We do offer regular yoga if you are interested."

Jessie thought a moment. She didn't want to seem to eager to choose the nude option, and she was still feeling bashful and nervous about the sexual subtext of this whole arrangement and the selling of her body. Yet the doctor's reasoning made sense and she knew she needed to make the most of every fitness program to get in peek physical health if she was going to see this whole program through.
"I guess I could try it nude but switch to regular yoga if I can't handle it?" She hopefully offered in what was half a question and half a statement. "As far as natural gifts and talents I'm an artist, I draw and also write some fiction. That's all I can think of."

"Sure... You can switch if you want..." Ryan added Nude yoga to Jessie's file. Then he added drawing and writing to Jessie's file, "Drawing and writing is just fine... We have people who want the mother of their children to have an artistic background. Now, there is somethings you need to know. First as part of your program you will be given a special combination of vitamins and herbs that will maximize your libido, physical energy, cognition, creativity and mood. As you know you are going to be a surrogate for couples who can't conceive. We specialize in relationships were the woman is unable to carry a child for whatever reason. We believe in natural conception so instead of making embryos in a test tube you will be having sex with the husbands. And to get you ready, you and I will be having sex. But, you will be on birth control until you are ready to become a full surrogate."

Jessie's eyes grew wide. "Um... what? I didn't know I'd be having sex the whole time. Why with you? I... I knew there'd be natural conception but I thought it was just put the sperm in and done."

Ryan could tell that Jessie was a little nervous about this latest development. Some of the women who started the program were fine with this. Others were like Jessie, "Well, we won't be having sex all the time... We'll have our first sex session after your first week here. Then we will be having sex every couple of days for a month. Then, once you are ready you will be matched with a couple and you will have sex with the husband once a day until you get pregnant. We don't consider using a turkey baster to inseminate you to be truly natural. Do you have any other questions?"

Ryan smiled, "Great... I do have one more question for you... Would you like to have a roommate or would you prefer a private room of your own?"

Ryanmo97 said:
Ryan smiled, "Great... I do have one more question for you... Would you like to have a roommate or would you prefer a private room of your own?"

"Um... A private room I guess if it doesn't make a difference." Jessie answered surprised at the choice.

"Alright." said Ryan when She wanted a private room. Just then a beep came from Ryan's iPad. He looked at it, "All right your clothes are ready to be picked up... Let's go get you settled in. Pick up your bin and follow me."

Ryan took Jessie down a hallway and through a set of doors with the word Dormitory above it. There were young women of every color, shape and size girls walking around. Some girls were dressed in different colored tops, pleated knee length skirts and black Mary Jane flats. There were other girls in white t-shirts with MBC written in blue on them, blue knee length shorts, white sneakers and socks. Some other girls wear wearing blue Yoga camisoles, black yoga pants and black ballet flats. The one's who were obviously pregnant were wearing long dresses with ballet flats. There was a very free and relaxed feeling to the place. There were girls reading, others were talking and playing games. Some were on laptops and iPads.

Jessie plodded down the hall next to the doctor carrying the bin ahead of her in both hands, curiously eyeing her new neighbors and their coded attire with a friendly smile. "What does MBC stand for?" she asked.

"Morris Breeding Clinic" said Ryan when Jessie asked what MBC stood for. Ryan lead Jessie to area marked Laundry. He took her up to a window marked Drop Off "This is were you will take your dirty clothes every week. You don't get any clean clothes unless you bring your dirty clothes. Set your bin here and it will be put in to storage." Once she dropped her old clothes off. He took her to a window marked Pick Up. "This where you will pick up your new clothes every week."

Just then a blond woman in her 30s. Wearing a white polo shirt came up to the other side of the window and said in a southern accent, "Hello, Dr. Morris. How are you today?"

"Just good, Jordan," he said, "Jordan this is one of our new Surrogates, Jessie Pope. We're here to pick up her clothes. Jordan is the head of the laundry department."

"Nice to meet you, Jessie," said Jordan, "I'll go get her bin..." Jordan walked away and then returned with a bin full of clothes. There were 7 different colored tops, 7 skirts, 7 white t-shirts, 7 shorts, 7 bras, 7 panties, 7 pairs of socks, a blue one piece swimming suit, a pair of black Mary Jane flats, a pair of white sneakers and a pair of hiking boots, "Here you go..." she said.

"Thanks Jordan..." Said Ryan, "The skirts, tops and Mary Jane flats are your everyday clothes. the t-shirts and shorts are your hiking clothes. You can wear either sneakers or hiking boots depending on where you plan on going hiking. The complex is very large and we have some wonderful hiking trails. Some are more rugged than others. Any questions?"

Ryan smiled when she asked about the skirts, "Yeah... I'm kind of old fashioned..." Ryan took Jessie to an elevator and he pressed the button marked 4. The went to the fourth floor and he took her to Room 448. He opened the door for her and turned on the light. The room was a nice size. There were was a nice queen sized bed, a dresser, a desk with a laptop and iPad, a nightstands with a land line phone and lamp on each, a closet and a window at the head of the bed that had a view of the forest that surrounded the clinic. There was also a door that led to a bathroom. The bed was made with blue sheets with white pillows. "Here you are... There is a map of the dorm area on the door here. If you need me for anything just dial 111 and ask for me and then you'll be connected to me. Any questions?"

Ryan smiled, "OK... I'll talk to you later... "Ryan then walked out of the room.

Jessie examined her new closet space then began putting her clothes away in an organized manner. The room was quiet save the occasional passing voices in the hallway. She walked over to the window and looked out over the beautiful surroundings. She decided she'd had enough of her robe and would look less awkward in her provided attire. Got naked and proceeded to put on a pair of panties then fingered a matching bra before deciding against it. Jessie often went without a bra at home, much to her mother's chagrin. She proceeded to step into a plaid pleated skirt and pull it up to her waist before pulling on a light blue top.

"Yes..." said Ryan. "Please come with me..." They walked down the hall to the elevators. "So... how have you been doing? Have you been enjoying yourself?"

Back
Top Bottom