Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pokemon: Adventures in the Outback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cerebrate said:
Lily: "alright then Sheila, open up simple, Tackle!"

The coaleaf charged, hopping up to slam into Jasmine shoulder first.-
Jasmine takes the hit.

Sabrina: Not bad. Jasmine, make it simple too by using Tackle.

Jasmine charges at, hopping up slamming onto Sheila.

Mike smiled at Silver as he closed his eyes to connect there auras together. This allowed each of Mike Pokemon to grow at their own pace as Mike had always been a laid back trainer hell even back when he was champion of Unova he was laid back. Mike spoke to Silver as he asked her "So can you talk Silver? I know Warrior can talk and I'm guessing Selina (The platypus Pokemon) can. Would you like me to send her out so you two can get to know each other?" He held her pokeball out to Silver so Silver could let Selina out.

LR-Studios said:
Cerebrate said:

Jasmine takes the hit.

Lily: "and this is where Trainer work kicks in, go with the Motion and toss her down Sheila."

The Koaleaf grabs onto Jasmine hefting her over her shoulder and slamming her down.

"now Pound!"

"S-Sure, I-I can do that f-for you." Silver just look at the Pokeball, where Selina is in her Pokeball. Selina is not as shy, she has some sort of a laid back personality, she was find being around new trainer. Silver presses the button on the Pokeball, let Selina out.

Cerebrate said:
LR-Studios said:
Cerebrate said:

Jasmine takes the hit.

Lily: "and this is where Trainer work kicks in, go with the Motion and toss her down Sheila."

The Koaleaf grabs onto Jasmine hefting her over her shoulder and slamming her down.

"now Pound!"
Sabrina: Quick, dodge it.

Jasmine quickly moves out of the way. Jasmine was getting ready for her next move on Sabrina's command.

Lily: "No time to lose Sheila, Scratch!"

She follows the command, the two of them intending to Keep pressing Jasmine before Sabrina can react.

The ball opened up releasing Selina from her pokeball which Allow Mike to get a good look at his first regional Pokémon, he took ou the newly upgraded pokedex and scanned Selina to see what the pokedex had to say about this amazing new pokemon

Mike the Bloodwolf said:
The ball opened up releasing Selina from her pokeball which Allow Mike to get a good look at his first regional Pokémon, he took ou the newly upgraded pokedex and scanned Selina to see what the pokedex had to say about this amazing new pokemon
The Pokedex reads of the description of Selina's species.

"Platypond, the Platypus Pokemon. Playtond live in small bodies of water, they uses their sensitive bill to hunt for food in sandy riverbeds. Platyponds have markings on their back to confuses predators, allowing them to fight them off with stone-like growth on the edge of their tail."

Mike nodded as he read it all before he looked into Selina eyes and connected with her aura as well, once again this would carry out the same function as it did with Silver before he offered her a blue poffin to try while also offering Silver another dark one as a reward for approaching him with less fear then she did.

Cerebrate said:

She follows the command, the two of them intending to Keep pressing Jasmine before Sabrina can react.
Sabrina: Dodge that move, then use Pound!

Jasmine dodge the move by hopping into the air, the slamming all the way down on top off Sheila.

Orin was almost at her limit as her thrusts became shorter and rapid. "I... I'm go... going to CUM!" Orin tighten her grasp around Warrior as her orgasm washes all over body, as she kept his cock as deep inside her.

Warrior himself soon moan out loud attracting Mike attention since he was not that that far away as he blew his loud inside Orin filling her pussy up with his seed before a Timer ball would come flying at Orin from a distance. His connection with Warrior aura also help him get a direct hit on her though not before Warrior asked Orin. "How about I fuck you in the ass now?"

LR-Studios said:
Cerebrate said:

Jasmine dodge the move by hopping into the air, the slamming all the way down on top off Sheila.

Sheila: "ow..."

Lily: "stay focused, Sheila, scratch again, follow up with tackle if she tries to evade!"

Cerebrate said:
LR-Studios said:
Cerebrate said:

Sheila: "ow..."

Lily: "stay focused, Sheila, scratch again, follow up with tackle if she tries to evade!"
Sabina: Be prepared Jasmine! She might be up to something!

Jasmine: Okay, master.

Sheila charges claws out, as Jasmine just about manages to avoid the swipe she finds the Koaleaf´s elbow in her belly.

Lily: "okay and now another tackle take her to the ground!"

Jasmine was about to avoid it, but she didn't react in time. She got tackled to the ground by Sheila. Sabrina has to think of something quick before she loses the battle.

Sheila had the boomaroo pinned by sitting on her chest, her arms were pinned by the legs of the Koaleaf, but her crotch was rather Close to Jasmine´s mouth.

Jasmine: Hey, what are you doing? Get off of me!

Jasmine struggles to get Sheila off of her. Then she feel something, something resonating inside, the burning sensation deep within her. Nieve was watching from a far distance.

Nieve: What is she about to do?

LR-Studios said:
This made Jasmine angry, the flame inside her continues to build up. Sabrina knows what new move that the Boomaroo might learn and it might be weak to Sheila.

Sheila: "give it up already i don´t want to continue and i don´t wanna lose."

Nieve: Looks like this will turn out to be a bad idea to that Koaleaf. That Boomaroo might learn a new, and it's going to be a Fire Type move.

Nieve couldn't been more right, Jasmine opens her mouth and shot out bolts a flame at Sheila, it was Jasmine new move, "Ember".

Sheila: "EEK! AAHHH! OWOWOWOWOWOWOW, LIly HELP!"

Lily quickly recalls her and rushes off to the Nurse.

Cyra: Well, that was what happen when a Fire Type angry... They end up burning you.

Nieve: Well, I guess when you get when your confidence gets to the better of you. It will end getting your hurt. Makes me think why I'm more serious most of the time.

Sabrina was surprised, did Jasmine learn her new move.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom