Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pokemon: Adventures in the Outback

Status
Not open for further replies.
His better Speed would let him evade it, except Nieve was almost as fast and still grazed him.

"Ooof, you haven´t slowed down a bit."

He goes for an ice beam aimed at her legs.

Nieve dodges the Ice Beam, then uses Double Team, attempting to confuse Hanzo. Seven copies of herself surrounded him.

"Hey, can you guess which one is the real me."

She was taunting him.

Orin matched her hip movement with his thrusting feeling the area with the sounds if their body hitting one another and her lustful moans. Her hand roamed down to her pussy fingering herself and the other hand took his balls lightly massaging them. She suddenly Orin stopped moving her hips laying herself down on top his chest and wrapping her arms around his neck. "Alright, I think it your turn to take control."

Hanzo: "i´m going to take a guess it´s the one that talks. now, time we get this done."

He rapidly chucks out water shuriken, most of which breaking through the mirror Images but a whole group heading for Nieve.

Warrior chuckled as he grabbed her hips as he said "Well I hope I can please you my sexy steel type". With that he grabbed her hip and thrusted into her pussy with a loud moan before he began to start at a gentle but fast pace.

Hanzo Looks up but also fills his cheeks in preparation for a hydrocannon.

Hanzo: "You´ve gotten much craftier with your moves, credit where it´s due."

Nieve: Thanks, I was do that, just about to do this. So, you better look out.

Nieve uses Giga Impact. One hit can knock Hanzo out, but if she misses, she ends up knocking herself out.

He fires his hydro cannon, seeking to throw her off as he leaps to the side.

Hanzo: "not one for halfway i see."

Leaving Warrior alone to his sexually play, Mike finally entered the lab of the professor and called out for her. He also looked at the last two Pokemon and could sense a shiny Umbreon among them. He wonder if she was female.

Cerebrate said:

Nieve: Think again, my Greninja friend.

She manage to dodge Hanzo's Hydro Cannon. She continues plummeting towards Hanzo with her Giga Impact. She has to make the attack connect.

Mike the Bloodwolf said:
Leaving Warrior alone to his sexually play, Mike finally entered the lab of the professor and called out for her. He also looked at the last two Pokemon and could sense a shiny Umbreon among them. He wonder if she was female.

The shiny Umbreon is indeed a female, she was not fond of being around with new trainers. She thought that she might be abandoned or being abused. Professor Knox has to keep the shiny Umbreon's hopes up, make her think of the positives instead of the negatives. That leave Knox with only Platypond, which is a female as well.

Mike looked at both the pokemon before he asked Professor Knox. "If its ok with you Professor, can I take both of them? I'm an experanced trainer and honestly I used to have a pokemon much like the shiny Umbreon who was not fond of people but eventually we help her to open up and she became amazing in both her grace and in battling"

LR-Studios said:
Cerebrate said:

She manage to dodge Hanzo's Hydro Cannon. She continues plummeting towards Hanzo with her Giga Impact. She has to make the attack connect.
It connects, squeezing an undignified croak from his lungs as it slams him into the sand where he stays, unable to continue on as he was out cold.

Cerebrate said:
LR-Studios said:
Cerebrate said:

It connects, squeezing an undignified croak from his lungs as it slams him into the sand where he stays, unable to continue on as he was out cold.
Nieve: See, I was able to win this time around. You have beaten me in the past, but I have won.

Nieve just fell down, fainted. Jasmine look at the two fainted Pokemon, she has to get Lily.

Mike the Bloodwolf said:
Mike looked at both the pokemon before he asked Professor Knox. "If its ok with you Professor, can I take both of them? I'm an experanced trainer and honestly I used to have a pokemon much like the shiny Umbreon who was not fond of people but eventually we help her to open up and she became amazing in both her grace and in battling"
"Wow, never thought I have a trainer take two Pokémon once. Of course you can have them. I hope you might be a good trainer to them, especially with the shiny Umbreon. She needs to be around a good trainer. Let me get you your Pokedex and Gym Badge case." Professor Knox back in to get him Pokédex and Gym Badge case. She also return the shiny Umbreon and Platypond in their assigned Pokeballs before handing all over to them.

Lily had just finished changing and stepped out of the booth to find the two of them.

"oh dear... they overdid it... again."

She pulls out Nieve´s pokeball and recalls the Weavile, as Sabrina had Hanzo´s she had to be the one helping him.

Lily : "Then we should hurry there. I bet Nieve used the Giga Impact, and she´s far from ready for that one."

She packed their stuff together and shoulderd the backpack.

Of course before Mike could go anywhere he had to return to his warrior but instead of heading right there he instead smiled to himself and sent out the Shiny Umbreon who he had nicknamed Silver Light or just Silver for short. He would sit down so he was her eye level and offer her a Dark poffin.

Cerebrate said:
Lily : "Then we should hurry there. I bet Nieve used the Giga Impact, and she´s far from ready for that one."

Jasmine: But, she did uses Giga Impact. I saw her use that moves in her own advantage to defeat him.

Sabrina recalls Jasmine into her Pokeball as they head to a nearby Pokémon Center.

Mike the Bloodwolf said:
Of course before Mike could go anywhere he had to return to his warrior but instead of heading right there he instead smiled to himself and sent out the Shiny Umbreon who he had nicknamed Silver Light or just Silver for short. He would sit down so he was her eye level and offer her a Dark poffin.

Silver was to shy when to eat the Dark poffin. Her ears lowered, wondering what will this Poffin do, or it has in it. She takes a deep breath, then suddenly takes a nibble out of the dark poffin.

LR-Studios said:
Cerebrate said:

Jasmine: But, she did uses Giga Impact. I saw her use that moves in her own advantage to defeat him.

Sabrina recalls Jasmine into her Pokeball as they head to a nearby Pokémon Center.

"By that i meant it´s probably the reason she´s knocked out too, she´d Need to toughen up first or she might as well use finale."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom