Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pokemon: Adventures in the Outback

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Anyways, here you go."

Professor Knox gives them their Australia Region Pokedex and Gym badge case.

"Good luck you two, make sure you stock up on a lot of antidotes for your Pokemon."

"thank you Professor."

She packs up to leave, carelessly stuffing the badge case into one of the pockets on her backpack, apaprentlly those meant Little to the Girl.

"Oh, you meant you didn´t want to travel alone? you could have mentioned that part, i´d be glad to come along."

She falls into step next to Sabrina.

"sorry, normally People try to get rid of me."

"hmm, the way this region Looks i probably didn´t Need to pack the winter gear. ah well... so are you just starting out Sabrina?"

"it would serve to Train our new friends... speaking of which maybe we should introduce with them first?"

That sphere really got her and would send her flying if he wasn't holding onto her large jaw. This maybe little bit too much, but wasn't going stick around to be captured. Once Orin landed on her feet she used her large jaw to grab him by his arm. She used her Play rough swing Warrior over her head, then she flung him away. "Take it easy you wouldn't want to hurt this nice body."

Lily: "... we could battle them too i guess but i like to know what to call them before giving them orders."

Warrior flipped and landed on his feet before he smirked and threw off his special jacket reviling a fully muscular chest with silver line going down it as he said "True, I don't want to hurt this sexy and beautiful body but who's saying battling the only way about it"
With that, he quickly moved in frount of her and pulled her into a tango dance letting her chest feel his muscular one.

Mike the Bloodwolf said:
Warrior flipped and landed on his feet before he smirked and threw off his special jacket reviling a fully muscular chest with silver line going down it as he said "True, I don't want to hurt this sexy and beautiful body but who's saying battling the only way about it"
With that, he quickly moved in frount of her and pulled her into a tango dance letting her chest feel his muscular one.

Professor Knox stands outside side to see Mike standing there. She tries shouting his name, hoping that it will get his attention.

Orin raised an eyebrow at Warrior place in some kind of dance position, did he want to dance with her? She didn't really have any dancing experience, though she didn't mind being this close to him and no blue balls being shot at her. She blown another kiss at him, this time a pink heart appeared hitting right in his face. Orin had just used her Attract on him to make fall in a fake love with her. "Lead the way lover pup."

Warrior smirked at her and kissed her on the lips when she used attract on him before he kept dancing with her keeping her close to his body letting her feel everything including the one thing that was slowly becoming erected by being so close to this sexy and pretty girl.

The shiny Umbreon was out of her Pokeball, standing behind Professor Knox. She is some sort of a shy Umbreon, sometimes she doesn't sometimes interact with someone new. She doesn't speak because she is shy around others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom