Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pokemon: Adventures in the Outback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nieve: You're telling me, I just I don't want to make a Fire Type angry. Unless I really wanted to. I pretty much make them angry just by taunting them.

Zoey: Well, you shouldn't. Cause it would make you know. It would make you an easy target for them using attack moves.

Orin lightly moaned feeling her cunt be filled with his thick juice and once he had finished relieving himself inside her Orin pushed him away to show his cum push out as she spread her pussy. She chuckled at asking for her ass catching the timer ball with large jaw. "Maybe next time, but seem like your master want me on your team..." she taken a moment to thinking it over if she wanted to be capture as she redress herself. "The name Orin, hope the others know how to have fun like you." she gave him one more kiss before tossing the timer ball up in the air letting hit. It shooked once, twices, and a third time. Orin had let herself be caught.

Mike was quite surprised she had let herself get caught but he walk over to the timer ball and picked it up before he smiled and let Warrior get dressed before he walked back to Silver and Selina. "Silver and Seliba I would like you to meet Warrior. He was my very first Pokemon and is very powerful" Mike told them before he looked at Orin ball and sent her out as he introduced her to the other Pokemon though Warrior smirked at Orin.

☢Utsuho☢ said:
Orin lightly moaned feeling her cunt be filled with his thick juice and once he had finished relieving himself inside her Orin pushed him away to show his cum push out as she spread her pussy. She chuckled at asking for her ass catching the timer ball with large jaw. "Maybe next time, but seem like your master want me on your team..." she taken a moment to thinking it over if she wanted to be capture as she redress herself. "The name Orin, hope the others know how to have fun like you." she gave him one more kiss before tossing the timer ball up in the air letting hit. It shooked once, twices, and a third time. Orin had let herself be caught.
Mike the Bloodwolf said:
Mike was quite surprised she had let herself get caught but he walk over to the timer ball and picked it up before he smiled and let Warrior get dressed before he walked back to Silver and Selina. "Silver and Seliba I would like you to meet Warrior. He was my very first Pokemon and is very powerful" Mike told them before he looked at Orin ball and sent her out as he introduced her to the other Pokemon though Warrior smirked at Orin.
Silver: Hello Warrior, my name is Silver Light, this Platypond is name is Selina. I'm glad to be part of your team.

Silena: Greetings, my new friend. It's glad to meet you for the first time.

However, they can continue to talk about themselves later. Right now, the other two Trainers are already at Melbourne, getting ready to face the Dark type Gym Leader to earn the "Eclipse Badge".

(Oh yes that right, I think we should catch up)

After everyone had introduced themselves, and Mike had connected his Aura with Orin. He then went on his journey. He would arrive in Melbourne about half an hour after the girls did. He had trained Selina and Orin though Silver would still be a work in progress until she was ready to fight. He would have Silver out next to him as he asked her "So what do you think of this place Silver?"

Mike the Bloodwolf said:
(Oh yes that right, I think we should catch up)

After everyone had introduced themselves, and Mike had connected his Aura with Orin. He then went on his journey. He would arrive in Melbourne about half an hour after the girls did. He had trained Selina and Orin though Silver would still be a work in progress until she was ready to fight. He would have Silver out next to him as he asked her "So what do you think of this place Silver?"

Silver was not fond being in big cities. She thinks that she might end up become lost in the one, being captured by a trainer that she might not, that can abuse her in and out of battle. She tends to hide from the humans, just to avoid being captured.

Mike could see her nervous movement so he bend down to stroke her before he asked her "Do you want me to carry you to the Pokemon center? Orin, Selina and Warrior need healing and I want to cook you four a nice meal"

LR-Studios said:
Nieve: You're telling me, I just I don't want to make a Fire Type angry. Unless I really wanted to. I pretty much make them angry just by taunting them.

Zoey: Well, you shouldn't. Cause it would make you know. It would make you an easy target for them using attack moves.

Hanzo: "admittedly an unpleasant fate, even to us largely immune water types."

He turns to Zoey and Looks her over, not having gotten a good look before.

Cerebrate said:
LR-Studios said:

Hanzo: "admittedly an unpleasant fate, even to us largely immune water types."

He turns to Zoey and Looks her over, not having gotten a good look before.
Zoey was still like a normal Greninja, still keeping her colors of a normal Greninja. She still has her Water/Dark typing, she can learn Ice moves, however, she can learn it through TMs, which Sabrina carries around.

Mike was still waiting for Silver to answer her question though he had to admit that deep down, he found this female umbreon to be somewhat sexy. He like her different colors but he would not try anything until he knew how she felt towards him before he saw Sabrina and a new person so he picked up Silver and ran to the two girls. "Hey Sabrina, your here to? Who's your friend?"

Mike the Bloodwolf said:
Mike was still waiting for Silver to answer her question though he had to admit that deep down, he found this female umbreon to be somewhat sexy. He like her different colors but he would not try anything until he knew how she felt towards him before he saw Sabrina and a new person so he picked up Silver and ran to the two girls. "Hey Sabrina, your here to? Who's your friend?"

Sabrina: Oh hello Mike. Her name is Lily Pines. We're pretty much on our way to the first Pokemon Gym to earn the Eclipse Badge. Hey, can I show you that Pokemon I caught so far? It's okay if you say no.

Mike smiled at her as he said "Sure, I can show you what sort of Pokemon I've captured myself so far once you've shown me yours". He stroked Silver head while he was holding her in his arms to make sure she stayed calm.

Mike the Bloodwolf said:
Mike smiled at her as he said "Sure, I can show you what sort of Pokemon I've captured myself so far once you've shown me yours". He stroked Silver head while he was holding her in his arms to make sure she stayed calm.

Sabrina whistles, all of heard her whistle, all five of rushes over to Sabrina and Mike.

Sabrina: Mike, I would like to introduce to my Pokemon team. The Umbreon with the Choice Band, his name is Cyrus.

Cyrus: Salutation fellow human.

Sabrina: The Greninja with the Shell Bell, her name is Zoey.

Zoey: Hello fellow Gentleman.

Sabrina: The Lucario standing next to Zoey, her name is Nicasio.

Nicasio: Hello there fellow human.

Sabrina: The Lopunny standing next to Nicasio, is Cyra.

Cyra: Bonjour human.

Sabrina: And say hello a new member of my Pokemon team, my Boomaroo, Jasmine.

Jasmine: Hello there fellow.

Mike was quite impressed seeing her team before he sent out the rest of his team. "Wow you have a pretty impressive team there, let me introduce you to my team" he sent them out and put Silver on the ground as he said "I have Warrior the Lucario here" Lucario bowed but winked at the female Lucario and Greninja. "Silver light the Umbreon" he said as he stroked the dark type on her head. "Orin the Mawalle" he pointed her out " the first new Pokemon Selina the platypus or something, I forget"

Sabrina: You mean your Platypond, the Water Type Starter of this Region. I'm glad to see your Pokemon showing manners, as well as my Pokemon. Hey, you can meet Lily and her Pokemon team, they will greet you kindly as well.

Sabrina walks out of the Pokemon Center, heading towards the city of Melbourne. Ready to get her first Pokemon Gym Badge. The Pokemon Gyms in the Australia are sort of strength based, if you Pokemon is weak, then it's a weak Pokemon. If your Pokemon is strong, then you will face slightly stronger Pokemon, making it the battle challenging.

Mike followed her happily while Warrior was attempting to charm Cyra as he said "So do you come here often Beautiful, I bet you make heads turn everywhere you go. Your the sexest Lopunny I've ever met" he winked at her again flirted more

Cyra blushes from Warrior's words. She was expecting a male to say those words to her. Nicasio find this to be somewhat a cliche way of picking up a female Pokemon.

Nicasio: Wow, that is a lame to say that to a female. Come on, you're better than that.

Warrior chuckled and said "Well how about ... You are the sexest bunny I have ever met, you have a lovely silky coat and beautiful eyes that glow in the light. You are perfect in every single way and I look forward to getting to know you better"

Nieve: Oh come on. Will you stop with all of that romance things that is coming out of your mouth!? Cause, I don't want to hear any of that. Seriously, it may sound cute for anyone, but not for me.

Warrior chuckled at Nieve. "Alright I'll stop but did you like that Cyra?" He said to her with a wink and blew a kiss to her as well before he smiled again.

Nieve: I see what you're trying to do. I see you're trying to win that Lopunny's heart. Besides, don't you realize that you have a female version of yourself, who is standing right here.

Nieve is pointing at Nicasio, who is the female Lucario Nieve was referring to.

"Oh I know but I don't know if she's interested in me" Warrior told her before he kissed the female Lucario on the hand before he winked at her.

Nieve: So, you're saying that because she is a female version of you? Or she just trying to get as many female Pokemon to fall in love with you? You dude, you're a player. And I know you can't get to me.

Orin hadn't said much to the group of team, she mostly just watched them as they traveled and trained. Then came the meet up with Sabrina and her team, who she find all of them quite sexy. She bumped her hips into Warrior push him closer to Nieve as she made her way to Cyra. "Bonsoir mademoiselle." she said as taken her hand and kissed the back of it giving her a mischievous smile.

Warrior chuckled at her accusation before he walked up to Nieve and smiled at her before he said "You are a virgin Nieve, don't try to lie about it. Your aura tells me all. Just as Cyra and Nicasio aura tells me that they enjoy the attention I'm giving. If that makes me a player then so be it. But let me ask you this, where in our genes does it tell us to only flirt with members of our own species. I've been with a few females in my lifetime since my journey with Mike. We flirt, fall in love, fuck but in the end we break up. The only reason I flirt so often is because I'm looking for that one girl I can call ky true mate" It was then he felt Orin bump her hips into him knocking him closer to Nieve which made him a little defensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom