Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pokemon: Adventures in the Outback OOC

I could take the mysterious trainer if no one else wants to.
just let me know when they should be showing up and if they had pre made characteristics and/or pokemon or should i do it.

@celebrate. Did noivern come off as a sore loser? That wasn't the intention haha.

He only hit you once during that fight and noivern was still down on power because of the attract the last attack wasnt ment to KO
Though it would make it interesting to see noivern try to get back in everyones good books now...

sorry if it came off badly, ive not been in this style of pokemon RP before

Little Dragon said:
He only hit you once during that fight and noivern was still down on power because of the attract the last attack wasnt ment to KO
Though it would make it interesting to see noivern try to get back in everyones good books now...

sorry if it came off badly, ive not been in this style of pokemon RP before
And you forgot that attract is a status move, that has a 50% chance of immobilizing the Pokemon with love if it's the opposite gender.

LR-Studios said:
And Sabrina Phoenix might get a complete makeover after the third gym and before the fourth gym.

wvw69jhumfmgo__gbl_by_lr_studios-d9z4qe3.jpg
Mike the Bloodwolf said:
Wow looking good that's for sure
By the way, the screenshot is from Pokken Tournament.

I think only my lopunnies, Miltank and Gardivoirs have ever used attract and wleven then they have to female cause of how many male Pokemon I run across every time I play the game.
Oh and I know Pokken Tournament is a game I would buy if I owned a Wii U

Is that only me or my character has kinda of the villain vibe to it?:p
I wanted to hear out you peopple think.

You know, a part of me really wants to see Mike and Silver deepen their bond though sexual act but another part of me really wants to see Mike get with both Lilly and Sabrina so he can make Warrior and Nic happy as well as Hanzo (Greninja) and Nieve

Back
Top Bottom